ClockIt

Employee time clock & attendance management

4.4 /5 (70 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

False Information and Misleading Company

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 07/11/2018

I did a trial for our business and spoke on the phone with CSR (who was late) and when I inquired on a few features I was interested in he fumbled around and said those weren't options and the prices on the website that have been up for several years have been wrong the whole time and also haven't been updated even after I brought this up. His lack of customer attention and concern was ridiculous and didn't seem like he wanted any business so ClockIt gets a piss poor review for wasting my time.

Pros

It looked like a great program until I spoke with the owner.

Cons

The prices on their website are apparently wrong and they don't change them or honor but make you pay a higher amount.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

Thank your for such a detailed review. The CSR that you spoke to was me (Basil) and I am the founder of the company.

I am truly astonished that you rated us 0 without even using our product. Our pricing on the pricing page is spot on https://clockit.io/pricing/

You might have seen our pricing from someone who has reviewed our product earlier!

I am sorry we don't have a FREE tier for you. If you can point me to any one page on the ClockIt website that shows a different pricing I will consider your review legit and take it seriously.

Thanks

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Elizabeth B.
Industry: Insurance

Exactly what we were looking for for our small business!

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Increased accuracy in tracking employee hours.

Pros

It is very easy to use! It makes tracking employee hours very user friendly and accurate. We used self reporting and our employees were shorting themselves on hours!

Cons

The Dynamic Reports don't default to Monday-Friday and there's no way to change the date structure from D/M/Y to M/D/Y which means I have to go in after I've exported the report to Excel and change those by hand.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

Thank you such a great review.

The date format can be changed from the settings :-)

We also have a new reporting format around the corner that we think you are going to love!!

Andrea F.
Industry: Retail

Great for Small Businesses

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

I use ClockIt to schedule employees in a small jewelry store. We have, depending on the time of year, between 3 and 5 employees. It works great.. Sometimes the scheduling page can be a little janky if the week spans 2 months, but all in all it works great.

Pros

It's very inexpensive and easy to set up for a small business.

Cons

Some of the reports have weird setups and customer service can be hard to get a hold of.

Ayham A.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Interesting App, needs more devlopment

Reviewed on 23/06/2018

Attendance Management.

Pros

brilliant interface, flexible platform, great in attendance management, easy to use, perfect permissions control.

Cons

this was designed for small companies, Very weak electronic forms, No forms auto fill, other apps are much more established in documenting the HR Records, No electronic Signatures, No flexibility in calculating the Leaves as per companies needs (example: no possibilities for calendar days leave calculation, only working days). No multi layers reporting (only one manager), No multiple approvals available (only the reported manager can approve). the approvals are not properly reflected with signatures on the final created form.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Andrew D.

It has been a good one so far.

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I like that the software integrates with Slack very well and it gives me daily reports on the employeers.

Cons

I don't like the fact that it is so dependable from slack or even its own website to punch in or punch out. If it had an app or something it would be much easier.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

We have 5 ways in which you can register a punch.

Web, Mobile, Kiosk, Slack and Biometric.

Let me know if you need help with this. Would be happy to have a call with you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

David S.
Industry: Machinery

Very Flexible and Pleasent software

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

This is the best cloud time attendance software we have found

Pros

- Nice, sleek interface
- functionality of correction requests
- ability to clock in via mobile - Geo Fencing

Cons

- Reporting is not the best one, we have to export and process
- scheduling is not very flexible (drag and drop) if you have rapid shift changes for employees

Response from TECSOL Software

Thank you for your feedback. We are planning updates to the scheduler and this will be released in the coming weeks.

Tharif N.
Industry: Computer Networking

Great Software

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

ClockIt is the only software that was able to take care of all our needs. We wanted a solution that integrated into our current biometric device and ClockIt did exactly that.

Pros

Seamless integration of your existing biometric device.

Cons

Configuration can be a little difficult, but online support was there to support until we had out account fully operational.

Tim C.
Industry: Retail

Great features, simple interface.

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

Accurately capture and record employee hours

Pros

Kiosk App provides a central locations for all employee's to clock in on one device. Individual log ins to the web portal allow employee's to check their own hours for accuracy and request any corrections if there are mistakes.

Cons

The app allows you to double press the punch in/out button. Meaning you can accidentally clock in and out within a second so the app registers you as clocked out when you're actually working. You can only make one time correction for a day. If more corrections are required for that day, the initial correction needs to be deleted which also causes data loss.

Devorah R.

it is easy to punch in and out for work

Reviewed on 24/06/2018

Pros

it is easy to review my workers' hours, easy for everyone to punch in and out and make corrections as needed.

Cons

i still need to figure out how to print up monthly report of everyone's hours to send to payroll. some of the users do not have enough room to download app on their phones.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

You asked and we had to do something about this. Check out our new reporting engine.

Kristin B.

Software is fine and accomplishes what I need it to but it's not as simple to use as I wish.

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Pros

I love that there is a free version for our small company of two employees and that I can use it at the free level until we need to grow to include more employees. I like that it is very simple for my employees to clock in and out each day on their phones.

Cons

I find it very confusing to accomplish tasks that should be quite simple. All I need is the total number of hours each employee worked to paste into Quickbooks but it takes way too many steps to manually run that report, select dates, and sift through lots of unnecessary data. I also find it very user-unfriendly to correct employee errors and missed punches which I have to do somewhat regularly. I'd love to have an automated report appear in my inbox each week with JUST the information I need and nothing more. Thank you!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Novrida S.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard. Especially in the matter of gps tracking.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Digitalization of staff attendance & performance report.

Pros

There are so many itemized features. Can be used for 1 company with numbers of region. Managers can get detailed customized reports on staff performance.

Cons

You really need to constantly clean your cache when it gets high. Otherwise your Puch will be failed.

So far So good

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

Pros

It is the best system I ever use. I like customer service, none of the other systems is better than Clockit.

Cons

So far, I have not seen any con yet. Every time you are doubt with something. You can just contact customer service right away.

Response from TECSOL Software

Always a pleasure to serve customers.

Kim F.

ClockIt Review

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Pros

Easy on and off.
Suggestion, can you make the clock round up and down, ie, 10:02 would be 10:00 ...10:03 would be 10:05 and so on?

Good

Response from TECSOL Software

Lets see how we can accommodate this request.

Ann J.

This software can make your life so easy!

Reviewed on 09/06/2016

ClockIt is amazing- be it time management, recognition of our efforts or making it easy for teams to work together. ClockIt helps me and my team get more work done. Leave requests are much more simplified now and approved easily as well! Also if my team works during vacations , their effort does not go unnoticed.

Priyanka P.

Simple but yet a powerful tool

Reviewed on 02/06/2016

ClockIt solved one of our biggest problems. Ensuring that our teams came in together and left together. The process error calculation and workforce automation emails were too good to be true. The best time and attendance software of what I have used till date till date.

Laila M.

Technology at it's best

Reviewed on 09/06/2016

Clock it has really helped my office be more organized and get things done much faster and better. The HR department is much less busy and stressed now thanks to Clockit. Alhamdulillah so far no complaints and must say its achieved 100% efficiency at my workplace.

Industry: Consumer Goods

Gets the job done with some figuring out

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

Pros

I enjoyed how this software tracked time easily. It's what I needed and it got the job done. Customer service was stellar. Quick to reply and those videos did help.

Cons

It could use a touch up on the interface and reporting qualities. Not sure if that's the paid part but that's the part i wish it had more work done. The instructional videos do help but they are boring and mundane. Perhaps consider re-doing them.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clockit is a great value!

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

It's hard to find programs that have both time & attendance functions as well as PTO management that are as inexpensive as ClockIt.

Cons

It can feel slow and glitchy at times, but not in any way that's influenced how we needed it to function so far.

Response from TECSOL Software

Thank you for being an awesome customer :-)

Brianna M.

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

Pros

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

Cons

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Brad P.

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

Cons

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Faigy W.

Amazing

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

A easy way to deal with time sheets

Pros

It is simple and user friendly. I like the layout. The fact that buttons all connect to one another is great, you can access everything just by clicking here then there. I llike the fact that the dynamic report has so m any different options. I also like the fact that employees can easily submit a request. I think it is great!

Cons

There are no options of printing reports easily, I want to print for all employees their hours and there is no way to do it. I can get really frustrating. I would also prefer if there was a way to make corrections a day.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

This feedback is awesome for us. We have a new reporting format being released in a few days that will allow you to easily print the reports.

Correction requests overhaul is what is being developed now and is up for the next release.

Thank You.

Katherine L.

straight forward

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I like that I can set the clockin to only be used with the IP address I set. And that my users can request time off .

Cons

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR. And I'm use to M/D/Y so whenever I set up a new user I mess that part up.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

You can set the date format to M/D/Y. You can change these settings from the site settings :-)

Nadeem A.
Industry: Wholesale

Excellent for remote monitoring.

Reviewed on 19/02/2017

We use this tool for our small team that is always out of office. Thier GPS tracking apps along with time and attendance ensures that I can monitor them even when I am not in office.

Pros

GPS tracking and time attendance all included in one tool.

Ryan S.
Industry: Construction

Absolutely satisfying.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Able to track hours for my hourly door to door canvassers. Saves the company money

Pros

I love the ease of use throughout the app and website. I also love the details it provides for my employees

Cons

If I were to change anything, I would make the "Displayed attributes" section able to be saved in settings. It may be a feature that is available..If so, I just havent found it yet

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

Thank you for this review. BTW display attributes can be saved as a segment :-) This is a feature we have had since day one. Give it a shot.

Levan O.

In general I like system,but there are some things that need to be updated

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

Internal correction requests. Manager approval, separate teams. User interface is really nice. Mobile app needs some additional features, like correction request, leave request.

Cons

Correction requests needs to be changed, now too much data is sent for approving. businesses trips is calculated strangely.