ClockIt

Employee time clock & attendance management

4.4 /5 (71 reviews) Write a Review!

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Clockit is a great value!

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

It's hard to find programs that have both time & attendance functions as well as PTO management that are as inexpensive as ClockIt.

Cons

It can feel slow and glitchy at times, but not in any way that's influenced how we needed it to function so far.

Response from TECSOL Software

Thank you for being an awesome customer :-)

Brianna M.

• Customer Support Software

Accurate and fairly intuitive. Great option for online clock-in software

Reviewed on 22/06/2018

When we started as a small office, we needed a simple solution to keep track of employee time. ClockIt has made employee time keeping easy, and has helped the payroll process immensely.

Pros

The interface is attractive and easy to learn. We needed a good option for an online clock-in system for our small office, and this is by far the best.

Cons

The time correction request system is a little clunky. It is difficult to understand, and as an administrator it doesn't seem to be possible to submit a correction for an employee without him/her requesting it first.

Brad P.

• Customer Support Software

We are small enough to use this as a free product. If we had to pay, we wouldn't.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

The cost. We only have three employees, so we do not have to pay. If we did, we would find another service.

Cons

It is difficult to use. Far too much information for what we need. If I need to correct a punch, or make a future punch, I have to jump through multiple hoops. Export info at the end of a pay period takes far longer than it needs to. It's possible I am not doing it correctly, but tutorials given to me by customer reps weren't helpful.

Faigy W.

Amazing

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

A easy way to deal with time sheets

Pros

It is simple and user friendly. I like the layout. The fact that buttons all connect to one another is great, you can access everything just by clicking here then there. I llike the fact that the dynamic report has so m any different options. I also like the fact that employees can easily submit a request. I think it is great!

Cons

There are no options of printing reports easily, I want to print for all employees their hours and there is no way to do it. I can get really frustrating. I would also prefer if there was a way to make corrections a day.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

This feedback is awesome for us. We have a new reporting format being released in a few days that will allow you to easily print the reports.

Correction requests overhaul is what is being developed now and is up for the next release.

Thank You.

Katherine L.

straight forward

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

Pros

I like that I can set the clockin to only be used with the IP address I set. And that my users can request time off .

Cons

Its a little confusing with setting up different users and time templates. The date set up is D/M/YEAR. And I'm use to M/D/Y so whenever I set up a new user I mess that part up.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

You can set the date format to M/D/Y. You can change these settings from the site settings :-)

Thanks.

Nadeem A.
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

Excellent for remote monitoring.

Reviewed on 19/02/2017

We use this tool for our small team that is always out of office. Thier GPS tracking apps along with time and attendance ensures that I can monitor them even when I am not in office.

Pros

GPS tracking and time attendance all included in one tool.

Ryan S.

Absolutely satisfying.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

Able to track hours for my hourly door to door canvassers. Saves the company money

Pros

I love the ease of use throughout the app and website. I also love the details it provides for my employees

Cons

If I were to change anything, I would make the "Displayed attributes" section able to be saved in settings. It may be a feature that is available..If so, I just havent found it yet

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

Thank you for this review. BTW display attributes can be saved as a segment :-) This is a feature we have had since day one. Give it a shot.

Thanks.

Levan O.

• Customer Support Software

In general I like system,but there are some things that need to be updated

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

Internal correction requests. Manager approval, separate teams. User interface is really nice. Mobile app needs some additional features, like correction request, leave request.

Cons

Correction requests needs to be changed, now too much data is sent for approving. businesses trips is calculated strangely.

Good

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

It is really easy to use. Good graphics. Not so good reports.

O would like to know how check in late

Cons

Not customizable. I would like to know who check in late and who check out early.

It is complicated to see

Gowhar F.

Works as expected!

Reviewed on 05/06/2016

We implemented ClockIt about a week back. I had to come back and write this review because ClockIt improved out work life balance within a week. ClockIt send out emails to employees and me as an admin. With this employees could plan their time and a business owner I knew everyone was working well together as a team. ClockIt also helped me identify those employees who were really putting in additional time. I never had access to this information with so much ease earlier.

Mohammed S.

Good Software

Reviewed on 05/06/2016

Have been using this product for a week now and it has already started to help streamline the workforce. This even without any intervention. The employee tracking app on mobile works amazing. Helps me keep the field guys on track which till today was impossible.

Sagar S.

Must have Clockit

Reviewed on 05/06/2016

Clockit is a must have system for any business or company... All my time and hard work is now noticed and I am valued. This makes things so easy for everyone. It actually get professionalism and responsibilities among all the employee from top to bottom...

Josh A.
  • Industry: Government Relations

• Customer Support Software

It is very difficult to navigate and set up.

None.

Pros

Ability to track time with app or being online. Other than that, it is not good. The reports are awful.

Cons

Everything else. It is extremely difficult to set up. English does not seem to be the first language.

Miguel C.

• Customer Support Software

It's a really useful tool

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

They have a good Customer Support and everything that we had asked they where able to do.

Response from TECSOL Software

Thanks Miguel. Always happy to help.

• Used Other for Free Trial

Work on time

Reviewed on 23/05/2019

Good Punch in easy to navigate

Pros

Easy anyone can understand fun for all ages

Cons

Only 3 users can use at a time could use an app easy push button

Andrea F.

Super Easy to Use Time Clock Software

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

it's great! it's super easy to print out the punches for the week so I can do payroll.

Pros

Very simple timekeeping software that's cloud based and easy to access from anywhere you can get internet access.

Cons

The pricing structure is per employee so I could see how that could add up fast. Sometimes there's a glitch with time off requests. You can't customize the reports at all so you need to adjust them every time.

Carlos D.

• Customer Support Software

I started using clock it to manage my small team of employee's time sheets.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I like that it the app is intuitive and connected to the site. It's very simple to use and the geotagging on punches helps mitigate time-theft.

Cons

Some of the charts offer too much extraneous data. The back end could be streamlined or made a little more user-friendly.

Ashley F.

• Customer Support Software

Once you learn, it's priceless

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

I like that I can monitor my employees' hours whenever I want. I like that the software is low-cost and the customer service is top-notch.

Pros

I love that I can have employees clock-in information easily available online constantly for a great price (or free!!).

Cons

I don't like how long it took me to figure it all out or the format in which I get the hours. I still ahve to do my own calculations and that's a pain.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hey,

We just launched our new reporting format. Let me know if this solves your issue :-)

Jaseem A.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Happy Team Happy Me

Reviewed on 13/06/2016

We have an open culture in office. With this, it makes it difficult to monitor when people come and go. With ClockIt my team and I could plan ahead and make sure we were as productive as possible while were in office.

Gaurav C.

• Customer Support Software

Great Customer Service Experience however the product is a little complex and can be made...

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

Dashboards were excellent but must say the Customer Service provided by Basil was the best.
Kiosk interface was good (sometimes Laggy but good)

Cons

Editing Employee times when the time needs to be changed

Reports to look at the in and out times for the agents

We were testing the product as we consult to other companies where simplicity was the biggest requirement and products like Tanda.Co and Homebase had simpler interfaces

Dan C.

Not what we had hoped

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

As a painting company, our location for work changes daily and the GPS software was what attracted us to the software in the first place. I think you had the right idea but the execution was not there

Cons

The GPS would not always work and so it made questions about the integrity of the program as a hole. Also there were times the guys forgot to check in so when the GPS did not work, we had no reliability to challenge them.

Catarina S.

• Customer Support Software

I really like the support!

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

I was using another app to register my working hours, but Basil is always helpful, so I've changed to ClockIt! And here I can find all I need to manage my small team.

Pros

Customer Support, Reports, plan the vacations, easy to use.

Cons

The app doesn't work.

Response from TECSOL Software

Hi Catarina,

We hope the new app update was able to solve your problem.

Thanks for signing up!!

Adarsh R.

Time = Money | Fantastic product | Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 02/06/2016

Our company adopted ClockIt last month and it is a fantastic product.
It not only saved us the mundane, manual effort of collecting & analyzing our employee in / out times and drawing insights for them for process correction, but even our employees began to spend their stipulated time at the office. Our overall productivity grew a significant amount since we installed ClockIt.

ClockIt's dashboard is fantastic and extremely informative at all levels - Org, Team and Individual dashboards. Highly recommend this.

We are a technology services company and so cannot ignore the fact that time is money!
Thanks to ClockIt, we now have more time, and hence more money.

Shanawaz J.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Support

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

Provided everything we wanted from a time and attendance solution. Reporting was their standout feature.

Pros

Robust reporting and customization requests are honored.

Cons

Has a slight learning curve.

• Industry: Information Services

Easy to use, hard to complain when it's free

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

That I can accurately and easily determine the amount of time that I spend working without paying for a service.

Cons

That if I forget to check how many hours I worked in a day, there's no report (at least that I can find) that I can look at later on.