Everhour

Time tracking, scheduling, budgeting & expenses software

4.6/5

272 Software options

David C.

Everhour Review

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Pros

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Cons

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

RescueTime and Toggl Track

Reasons for Choosing Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Toggl Track

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Response from Weavora

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Carolina A.
  • Industry: Design

The best tool to organize your working time

Reviewed on 17/08/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Pros

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Cons

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Response from Weavora

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Roshni S.

Loving Everhour so far

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Pros

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Cons

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Response from Weavora

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Martin P.

• Customer Support Software

Good software for time tracking

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Pros

Easy to understand and use and explain to other colleagues in team, yeat full functionality.

Cons

Sync with other systems (like JIRA) is basic only. Rights for different roles are set up in different way that we would need in our company, but understand that this might vary. Maybe it would make sense to allow admins to set up custom roles?

Zendesk, Jira, and My Hours

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

Price/performance, budget trakcing on different levels, different levels of detail in project/section/task and estimates.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for the high grade, Martin! We are working on some improvements to our Jira integration, stay tuned ;)

Julie W.

• Customer Support Software

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Reviewed on 28/09/2019

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Pros

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Cons

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Response from Weavora

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Loren P.

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Pros

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Cons

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Response from Weavora

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Daniel R.

• Customer Support Software

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Pros

Un click from my Trello integration.

From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time.

And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

Cons

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too.

Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Response from Weavora

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

Brandon D.

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

Pros

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

Cons

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Response from Weavora

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Guillermo G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

Exactly what I was looking for to track time with my project management software!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Pros

Everhour integrates perfectly with Asana and enhances its capabilities by allowing me to track time spent on each task. Their reports are very intuitive and allow me to very easily pull time reports for billing or just to analyze and understand where we are focusing our efforts.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software, other than one of my colleagues uses Safari and was disappointed when he found out that he could only use Everhour with Chrome.

Harvest

Reasons for Switching to Everhour

Better integration with Asana. More functionality.

Response from Weavora

Hi Guillermo, thanks for the feedback! We definitely will bring back the support of Safari in the future.

Brian M.

• Customer Support Software

Everhour is a great software tool that allows us to track time for internal tasks and billable...

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Pros

Everhour integrates with Asana, which is great for our company. We are able to track time within Asana or the Chrome browser. It's super easy to set up and track time on individual tasks (which helps immensely with reporting).

Cons

Everhour's reporting UX isn't the easiest to navigate through.

Also, let's say it's Friday and you have a vacation planned for next week. You can't add tracked time for any dates in the future. This is annoying because we have to track all internal time, so whenever we get back from vacation we have to log those hours (and sometimes people forget).

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the opinion, btw, the option to track dates for future is available now!

Silver M.

Integration

Reviewed on 18/11/2019

Time tracking

Pros

Everhour have good integration with Asana

Cons

When service is down or not working
Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)

Response from Weavora

Hi Silver, sorry for any inconvenience when our browser extension can't be updated!

Cathy S.

Everhour Review

Reviewed on 07/09/2021

Overall it serves what we need although I do wish is was a little smoother in its functionality.

Pros

It integrates will with Asana and helps us track time by project and client for billing purposes.

Cons

The Reports function could be better. It's not quite as user-friendly as I would like it to be. Even though I've been using it for 3 years, there are still hiccups when I have to run a report, search for something or print a report.

Response from Weavora

Hi Cathy, thanks for reviewing the product!

Kathy H.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great in conjunction with Asana

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Pros

Everhour allows me to see my time in Asana and make adjustments. It also shows where the majority of time is spent and who on the team is logging those hours. It shows cumulative time on a daily basis. It sure keeps you honest on project work

Cons

I think there could be more creative ways to display the time and would like to see some output reports made available.

Response from Everhour

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your review! We would be glad to find out details of creative ways to display the time you refer to. We are also interested in finding out what you mean by output reports.

If you don't mind, send us a message at our general email which is ask at everhour.com.

• Customer Support Software

A solid product for time tracking needs

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Everhour is used primarily for project profitability analysis and time logging and tracking.

It may eventually also be used for invoicing for time spent, but we primarily have fixed cost projects.

Pros

* Integration with JIRA / Other ticket tracking systems
* Ability to start and stop timers
* Track team time

Cons

There are some bits of functionality which would be nice to have.

* Round up time logged each time to x mts. e.g. to 15 minutes. Useful for support items etc.
* Missing integrations with other software like Sage
* Jump from 1 user to 5 for pricing.

Response from Weavora

Hi, thank you for your feedback!

María lucía S.

• Customer Support Software

Tracking your task was never that easy

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Since we started using Everhour we began to understand the time involved in our project, not the estimated time but the ACTUAL time, which is a lot, because now we know when the fee is not adjusted to the real dedication. It also helped every team member to understand how to make their shifts more efficient.

Pros

I like, first of all, its integration with Asana, our most used tool. We track all our task there so, having the "play" button of Everhour available in Asana makes things easier. But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects

Cons

I would love an app for Android, not only for Apple. And also an integration with the Desktop Asana, which, as far as I know, they're developing yet.

Response from Weavora

Thank you so much for leaving this review, Maria!

Kathy L.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Awesome Everhour

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

We've been with them almost 2 years. Whenever we send a message with a question or request they respond quickly.

Pros

The software is easy to learn. It has expanded capabilities to run different reports for specific tasks/dates/employee etc. The customer service is A1! They are always tweaking and expanding the software capabilities. They react to customer comments to improve the software.

Cons

At this time we cannot archive reports that we would like to keep but don't need them on the main report page.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the feedback Kathy and especially for the warm words about support work!

Spiros M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

A valuable partner

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Pros

integration with asana, ease of use and option of adding manually timings

Cons

I would like to explore the reporting a bit more and how it can offer data / insights that go beyond the basics (for example being able to calculate profitability per project by entering hourly cost etc)

Response from Weavora

Thank you for your review, Spiros! For tips on reports, please contact [email protected]

• Customer Support Software

Finally - time tracking is easy.

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Our organization uses this daily to track EVERYTHING we do. With Everhour I am able to stay on top of who is overworked, underworked, where we make the most profit, and where we are falling short.

It also allows us the option to set limits so that we don't accidentally overwork (it's so easy to love a project so much that you keep running and running and running at it!).

Overall, this has simplified our time tracking efforts and we are thoroughly pleased.

Pros

The best Pro for Everhour is the integration with Trello.

Cons

There isn't anything that I inherently dislike!

Sometimes you have to dig to find certain functionality (such as editing a team member's time), but that is more of a learning curb.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, we will keep working to make the experience better and better.

Rebecca N.

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Wonderful. In very happy it was chosen.

Pros

It's easy to use and works well with everhour. New employees find it very easy to grasp.

Cons

I dont think it's a con but, I wish the was a way to copy a whole row of tasks? And not just single tasks? Maybe I missed it on an update..

Response from Weavora

Hi Rebecca, thanks for the feedback, what rows do you mean in particular?

Marcius V.

Best time tracker system

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

I'm considering to leave Everhour because I need a Project Management software. Keep both is too expansive, I can pay $15 per user - 40 users

Pros

Interface, reports, integration and support.

Cons

I'm implanting agile methodology in my company , so I'm looking for a software solution. It would be great for us if Everhour evolute to a Project Management software

Response from Weavora

Hi Marcius, thank you for your feedback! We could offer you a nice discount on an annual package where a user is just 5$ per month. It's hardly possible to find such an offer on the market!

Steve P.

• Customer Support Software

Very good time tracking tool. Easy to use. Integrates w/ Asana.

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

It helps us keep track of our time spent on projects. Everything we do is time based and this has been the best tool I've found to date. The integration with Asana is also essential for us.

Pros

I like the integration with Asana. It makes it very easy to track time at a task level. I have used other time tracking tools and found this to be the easiest to use. The reporting is also very good. It's easy to run customizable reports. Customer service is very accessible and very helpful.

Cons

I would like to see additional features such as an overall time estimate or budget for overall projects rather than just at the task level. Some type of forecasting tool would also be nice.

Response from Weavora

Thanks!

Alexander M.

Track your time easily with Everhour

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

We have been using everhour for two years now and the the experience has been good, the new features added allow us to do more within the software mantaining the price.

Pros

The new features added from time to time and the easyness of use.

Cons

The invoicing module could be better and some customization of reports tend to be tricky.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the review, Alexander!

Paul A.

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Everhour saves me hour every week. I no longer need to maintain a manual time sheet in an excel spreadsheet , and I can generate invoices directly out of Everhour and send them to Xero. This feature alone saves me heaps of time.

Pros

Cloud, integration with Xero, integration with Asana

Cons

More comprehensive and customisable reporting would be appreciated. I can also no longer view my scheduled work. I used to send a copy of this to my clients to verify my availability for them, and I can no longer do this.

Response from Weavora

This is fantastic to read that we save heaps of time for you, Paul! Have you already contacted our support about reports? Maybe they could offer a workaround.

Grant P.

• Customer Support Software

EverHour has been pretty great to work with, and I love the new features they are introducing.

Reviewed on 12/02/2018

Pros

Integration with Asana is critical, and it works great. I also enjoy the reporting features. I feel like the whole time tracking and updating process is pretty quick and easy.

Cons

Honestly I dislike that Asana doesn't have a software for time tracking that is built in. EverHour can't change that, but with EverHour itself there is very little to be upset about, especially with their recent developments.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, we love to deliver great value to what you do with Asana, Grant!

David C.

• Customer Support Software

Best time tracking software, simple and powerful

Reviewed on 09/05/2017

Great tool to measure your time, to know what kind of activities are you doing during the week and being more efficient every day.

Pros

The best thing about Everhour is its simplicity to track time. Also since Everhour 2 the reports are really amazing, flexible and beautiful.

Cons

Since Everhour there is not single user account, you have to start with 5 users. This is really bad when you're just starting to track time for your tasks and understanding its importance.

Response from Weavora

Thanks a lot for your opinion, David!