Tanda

Workforce management, Employee Scheduling & more

4.6 /5 (84 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.4
4.2
4.5
4.6
Kassy T.

A good starting point

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Tanda has been a vast improvement for our business and has sped up our payroll processes, created better accountability and viasability. I am excited to see the platform improve.

Pros

The Awards team assisting me build the award rules
the notifications for expired qualifications

Cons

The reports function is not customisable. I don't have any use for the reports Tanda has but I do export the data in the system and build my own reports.
I would like a leave liability by team or business area report. A longest hours worked report.

I have been promise GPS time punches for a while now and am yet to see any progress made, this is an imperative function for my business.

i would like the ability to edit the award interpretation before exporting. Currently i export to excel as our Payroll provider is not integrated. So i can manually change what i need to, but then Tanda is different to what was actually paid. I would like the ability to edit in in Tanda so that everything is current, correct and aligned.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ryan T.

Buyer beware

Reviewed on 09/10/2020
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I found the Tanda sales and accounts staff to be too focused on billing and locking customers in to annual contracts than delivering value. You get the felling the sales staff are high fiving each other when they hook up another sucker.
If there is an issue eg not delivering what you thought you were getting... you just get handed over from one rep to the next. No one takes accountability.
Most company's during covid shutdown offered support to the hospitality industry in some way... like crediting fees during a shutdown. Not Tanda!
I tried to cancel my subscription several times prematurely but they did not let me go and then billed my credit card for another 12months without giving me any chance to leave.
Overall, the worst customer experience I have ever had with a tech company.

Pros

The set up and integrations with myob / xero were good.

Cons

I wsa led to believe by their sales guys that the intergatons would be No integration with my pos so couldnt view live labour cost percentages by location.
The mobile app had very limited use also.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Frances S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Innovative, effective with great support

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

This is efficient, innovative, time saving software. Keeps staff on time and accountable. Very user friendly. The team at TANDA are very responsive, helpful and always listen to the customer. I have been very impressed with it and the company who own and run it. I have recommended it over and over and no-one I know has been disappointed.

Pros

Tanda makes managing staff very simple, excellent graphs to indicate rostering, easy to enter leave, directly imports into MYOB for payroll. Constantly being updated by the enthusiastic staff to keep up to date with requirements in the workforce.

Cons

No cons really, would like a better way to indicate when staff take leave and they have no entitlements.

Greg S.

All good

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

Timekeeping, Award calculations, Onboarding, Interaction with Payroll

Cons

Late notifications by SMS are inconsistent. Cannot publish a roster without finishing times. Dashboard Weekly Planner cannot show wages costs with On Costs. Onboarding of any Super Fund is not possible

Industry: Warehousing

Great Value For Maoney

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Pros

TANDA has tons of great features and support is fantastic. Several of the features I'd requested were implemented quickly which shows the effort going into continual improvement

Cons

the reporting is limited to what comes in the box. It would be good to be able to export our data to use in a BI tool like Tableau

Camellia L.

Excellent

Reviewed on 06/07/2019

It benefit me of saving time everything was so easy to use. The team was there if need it help.

Pros

Very easy to use. The team very helpful and friendly.

Cons

Nothing much to say! I have no negative or a least about this software

Alicia H.
Industry: Education Management

Not up to scratch

Reviewed on 29/07/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Sign up and sales were great.. then it went down hill with the above mentioned issues.

Pros

- desktop look
- easy to roster/view timesheets

Cons

- support is the worst, never return calls/emails, waited 2 weeks for a reply (which wasn't helpful), all overseas NOT in Australia like promised
-doesn't integrate well with MYOB
- multiple issues with integration
-Limited customization - no where near what was promised in sales
- restricted in onboard process

Response from Tanda

Hi Alicia,

We received your review on Capterra and we apologise to hear you've had a horrible experience with us. Rest assured, we will get in touch with you to hear more of your feedback and make changes to these problems that are causing you difficulty with the product/team.

Thank you for sending us your thoughts. We always appreciate the honest feedback. Our priority is always knowing what the clients have to say above anything else.

If you have any more concerns, please give us a call at +61 300 859 117.

Cheers,
The Tanda Team

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

David L.
Industry: Construction

This time clock is the best I've seen. I no longer have to worry about keeping track of employee ti

Reviewed on 12/03/2018

Ease of mind. Not having to deal with time cards and sheets. This system locks up the time in and out so it can't be cheated.

Pros

I love the photo clock in and out. I know there that my employees are at my shop when they clock in and out.

Cons

I do not give access to the clock through smart phones. So if I had to say what I don't like. It would only be the off site ability to clock in and out.

Puneet C.

I called the Tanda 3rd Eye forstaff .You can easily access thousands of stores in the world. Amazing

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

For me this software is awesome keep a very close eye on the costs of my staff. Easy to use. Allowing more accurate attendance tracking of our employees. It is easy to use and great for a whole team. Easy to manage staff breaks on time .With proper excellence with Graphs shows the business performance profits and loss.

Cons

None I can't find any Cons. Whatever I requires everything is in this software . Everything is Amazing. I am so glad to use this amazing Software.Thanks all Team.

Daisy K.

So straightforward to use - intuitive interface and incredibly helpful customer support!

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

Pros

How easy it is to use. Everything works exactly as it should do, and it takes no time at all to go in and sort timesheets or check who is in the office. I love that it takes pics when you use the clocking-in tablet so you can be extra certain that people don't check in on someone else's behalf.

Cons

It is definitely more suited to people who work shifts. It would be fab if there was an option when you set up a user to select either 'shift' or 'set hours' and then just put their hours in right from the start. It would also be great if you could download all of the photos that are taken, as we really wanted to turn these into a video at the end of the year :)

Marni B.
Industry: Building Materials

Impressive

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Compared to the previous time sheet app that we were using, Tanda is 100% better

Pros

Our employee's find this system a lot easier to use when clocking in and out.
And the ability to send employee's text messages is great.

Cons

Processing the time sheets is a little confusing, especially if employee has taken the day off.
Also when you add in annual leave - it keeps the employee's shift. You need to go the roster and delete the shift ??

Ashani S.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Not user friendly (Payroll perspective) for end user

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

No positive comments about it yet. Lot of improvements need to be done in the system. As I have use several T&A systems and compared to them this system is not that user friendly to the end user (payroll)

Pros

No positive comments about this system yet

Cons

1.Overall system is very slow
2.Cannot filter employee by employee codes in Timesheets
3.Leave pending list is very slow, cannot filter by employee code, store location or state
4.To search one employee to another you have to go back and forth to the main screen (No search bar for all the screen) or you have to open several TANDA screens
5.Employees can clock in with wrong pass codes which will lead them to use some one else's profile and timesheets( A good T&A system should come up with an error when some one use wrong passcode)

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Andrew S.
Industry: Hospitality

Great Experience , amazing support!!!!!!

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

Pros

Love the support the Tanda Team provide. So far the system is proving to be a great asset to our businesses.

Cons

Very minor glitches in signing our staff on with their various devices . ( this may have been our errors though ;) )

Dwayne S.
Industry: Import & Export

Over promised and underdelivered features

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Disappointing! When we pointed out the problems we were having, they were unable to provide any solutions. They also continue to charge us, even though we cannot use the software effectively. Unfortunately, their high-pressure sales team pushed us into signing up before a full-length trial period. Do not provide them with your credit card details until you have seen every promised feature with your own eyes!

Pros

Management of employees and their details seemed complete

Cons

Despite it being promised by the salesman, Tanda does not integrate properly with MYOB. Job numbers, shifts and teams all have problems entering into MYOB and end up taking longer than the paper versions we were originally using.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Kylie D.
Industry: Design

Rating only

Reviewed on 06/02/2019

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Wes F.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Paid for itself in the first week.

Reviewed on 09/07/2020

I’d throughly recommend TANDA to anyone. Having staff log in via a tablet, or via a GPS enabled remote app, means that I’m only paying for the hours staff are working, not from the time they wrote on a timesheet to cover up the early finish or late start. Rostering has gone from a 4 hour manual process to a 4 minute process using templates. The staff have embraced it and is now as much a part of our business as pay day.

Pros

Having been an employee in a business that used TANDA, adopting when I took a managers role inaother company was a no brainer. Having used it from both sides of the fence, its very simple for even the least tech savvy Neanderthal to use. From an employers point of view, rostering, managing leave, payroll, and now the simple method for onboarding new staff, makes this a key part of our business.

Cons

The upgrade from the previous version top the current version made this a much more flexible system, however some features were lost, such as having cost break downs and percentages at the top of the page when doing rosters.

Richard C.

Outstanding Control and HUGE timesaving - Now a key part of our business

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

Overall Tanda provides enterprise level employee information control with minimal cost.

The improvements in staff timekeeping, reduction in wage costs and the improved accuracy of our payroll and HR records have been superb.

In our instance its less than 0.3% of our monthly payroll cost to run Tanda. You really have to do this.

Pros

Ease of implementation - so simple. We had 5 locations setup in a day. Adding staff to the system was simple and straightforward

Cost of hardware is miniscule and doesn't require specialist contractors. Anyone handy with an ipad or similar tablet, (old or new) can setup in minutes.

Degree of customisation is superb

Ease of use - very intuitive - no long winded training needed

Suitable for office and mobile workforce with new GPS feature in mobile app

Timeclock Interface is very easy to use and simple for our staff to use

Speed of use - I can do the weekly timesheets and rotas for 50 staff members in about 20 minutes. This use to take hours of company time collating paper timesheets, putting into spreadsheets etc etc etc

Its more than just a time clock - we have sped up employee enboarding hugely and now have completely accurate personal information, sickness, lateness and holiday records.

Cons

Nothing,

Tanda have taken onboard feedback provided and made some changes/ added features we provided.

Theyre working through a few minor tweaks, but as a service its continuing to grow.

Karen M.

How TANDA works for us

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Any problems are dealt with quickly and efficiently by support staff. You are asked for any ideas that may help you within your business. The ideas are integrated into the system if the demand is there this makes me feel that TANDA listen to their clients are are constantly looking at ways to improve and develop their system.

Pros

The software is easy for both employees and administrators to use

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this software but it would be useful for the administrators to see when there are updates on their screen so they can update the tablet rather than the update just showing on the tablet as this can sometimes effect the data they are seeing.

Joe C.

Made rosters very easy for all staff

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Pros

How easy it is to use and that it tells me up to date budget. Easy for staff to ask for leave. No matter where you are you can see the roster

Cons

That you can not block out busy times so staff can not ask for leave. This then makes it hard to tell staff that they can not be on leave then. The APP is still confusing when I look at rosters it comes up with the most recently done roster not current roster

Michael T.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Excellent software

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

The team have been brillant in any queries

Pros

Very easy to use and makes a big diffrence to me and the team.

Cons

I have nothing aganst the system and works well for me

Daniel K.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

customer care at midnight

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

I love it. It needs a little fine tuning, but overall it's great

Pros

when I needed help, and it was midnight here, someone from Tanda was available. Very helpful

Cons

have issues with multiple clocking in and out on the same day. My employees work in different houses during the day, and it can become a bit of a mess with the clock ins and outs

Renaldo J.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

I find Tanda very user-friendly. Great product and real value for money.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Accuracy has improved . There is no need to worry about complying to the specific Awards. Saving lots of time on payroll processing.

Pros

Very user-friendly. Very easy to set up . Various reports available. Very accurate and up to date with latest Awards.

Cons

Additional reports would ad value ,for example leave summary reports.

Pat E.

Tanda

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

Really happy overall with the software, been quite a time saver

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use, custom built award rules, customer support is great

Cons

I think there could be some further work done on being able to produce more meaningful and better formatted reports.

Rayner V.
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Get it

Reviewed on 14/02/2019

Pros

Does everything we need it to do, and if it somehow doesn't do it, they will make a plan to fix it.

Cons

Struggles to deal with large sets of data. Becomes very slow and extremely unresponsive

Christian S.

Excellent and easy

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

Pros

Software is quite easy to set up but more importantly quite easy to use for employees.
Product support and help is exceptional and the whiole team hasbeen very helpfull. I was guided through the steps and any queries were asked very promptly. Integration with QuickBooks & KOUNTA is a great feature.

Cons

The superannuation add on has to be seperatly activated due to privacy law requirements - I wish I had known this upfront as I started onboarding without it. Only a minor issue though as only two employees were affected.