Sociamonials

Social engagement & management suite

4.6 /5 (145 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.7
4.4
4.4
4.8
Beverley T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great tool for social media management

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

I was looking for a tool that was more affordable and practical than my previous social media management tool and this was it. The team is very responsive if you need help and they are friendly!

Pros

It feels like Sociamonials was created by social media marketing people. Often times you come across tools for social media and you're left wondering if the people who developed it actually have ever managed social media accounts! Sociamonials is very streamlined and I have really enjoyed using it on a daily basis. I like the fact that they offer custom pages to direct traffic to and make contests very easy to organize.

Cons

They're still growing but I wish there was a way to filter/group profiles together. Currently I am using "Categories" to organize the scheduling times, but when writing the actual posts, it'd be nice if I didn't have to see every single page I manage. Also would love if they offered a "Unselect all" when it comes to managing/adding accounts. It's a pain to uncheck everything manually when you have a lot of accounts to manage.

Jason G.
Industry: Real Estate

Great Addition to our Company

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

Took ,me a while to commit to this but once I did - everything has been flawless. Easy to get all team members on board.

Pros

Ease of use and linking all relevant Social Media Channels.

Cons

Like all of it but dropping Instagram posts to the Sociamonials App is a bit wonky but I will work it out

Lisa C.
Industry: Retail

Ease of use helps me focus on business not learning curve

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

It's logical, intuitive. Every time I clicked on something, as I was learning the software, it just worked. I have yet to use all the benefits of this software, but am actually looking forward to it! I have added Socialmonials into our social/marketing process. Lots of social softwares do the trick, but they can easily get more complicated than needed and that defeats the purpose. They also have servers go down and scheduled posts don't post. Socialmonials has the social channels I need and helps me reach them.

Cons

I am still using Tailwind for all of our Instagram posts since it schedules automatically. I also use Tailwind for Pinterest. I use Socialmonials for Facebook, Linked in and Twitter. I'd still LOVE to have them all in one place, but need the automatic posting for IG

Michelle M.
Industry: Photography

Great product

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Love this it has helped the business grow! Allows social media team to create content in advance and allows me to review it before it gets sent out

Pros

Love the fact I can go on easily and review posts before it is sent out

Cons

Took a while to understand how to use it and linking Instagram was a problem.

Alain B.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Great social media tool

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Socialmonials is a robust, easy to use product that provides the marketer with tools to make that job easier. The customer support is fairly prompt - in my case, the time difference does impact on the response time. But nothing that cannot be worked around

Pros

Overall setup and use is fairly intuitive.
Provides great feedback to inform users of successful posts - and more importantly when things are not, so that you can correct and get back on track

Cons

The scheduling for repeat instances could have a more easy to use interface - list of upcoming scheduled items - one that can break down to the channels being targeted

Raymond C.

All in One Social Media Management Platform

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

This tool allow easy posting and management for multiple social media platform including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube. It pacsk with many features including contest builder and automatically short link generation plus it tracks the traffic automatically for you. Recent launch of workspace and white label features also a great add on for agencies.

Cons

Instagram posting still need to go through the mobile app, hope it can post to Instagram directly in near future.

David C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great for content marketers

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

I manage social media for a handful of companies and i can write and schedule all the posts from one dashboard weeks in advance - a big time saver

Pros

Sociamomonials makes day to day management of your social media posts a breeze - Easy to add social media channels to it and scheduling is remarkably easy

Cons

The only downside need to keep re-authorising your social media accounts - its not a fault of the software though as its the social media providers that require t this - still, its only a 2 minute job

Industry: Online Media

Sociamonials has potential

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

Pros

I like how it's easy to post and publish and that we can see through the preview space what it will actually look like when posted on social media platforms.

Cons

I am not a fan of the calendar look. It doesn't look informative to me, especially that we have multiple social media platforms (e.g. 2 fb's). I cannot distinguish what I've posted to this FB account to another and the icons don't work that way. And I kinda miss the real icons for each of the social media platforms. It looks bland and unattractive. I'd really love an indicator on the icons that can help me distinguish this is a scheduled post for this account and for the other accounts as well. Or maybe have an option or tabs within Calendar view where each of the accounts has their own calendar view, I think that would be lovely.

Janeiro B.
Company size: Self Employed

Sociamonials Is an All-in-One Social Media Power House!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I am currently setting up a couple giveaway campaigns for two different clients. I was able to setup a demo in about fifteen minutes to sell the idea.

Pros

Now that Sociamonials have released their highly anticipated Agency features, this is by far my favorite thing they have to offer. I love the ability to re-brand the software and create workspaces that separate our accounts and have their own tracking but uses overall account limits. This is a powerful feature that you would have to pay a boatload anywhere else. There are a wide variety of campaigns you can run in addition to the publishing and ReQueue features.

Cons

I wish there was a bulk upload option for scheduling content. I also am looking forward to cname features for the agency to get rid of the sociamonials.com branding.

Shannon M.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great Product

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

This saves me a lot of time. I am able to set up my posts, track clicks, and I haven't even done half the things with it.

Pros

It's easy to use. Works well. Saves me time.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches and does odd things, but it's still new.

Great Program for Agency

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

This software is one of the many programs we have used for monitoring our clients social media accounts. I love the CRM system that is in place, it allows me and my team to keep our clients accounts up to date.

Cons

I wish this program had some more API capabilities and I wish the reports were more visually stimulating.

Rick P.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

Fantastic features. Love to see aesthetic improvements.

Reviewed on 13/04/2019

Pros

This software - especially the campaign dimension - is a game-changer: I can now offer referrals and giveaways and set it all up in just a few minutes - it really couldn't be easier. I'm very excited to see what this software will do for me over time: the initial signs are very strong.

Cons

I would say that the landing pages for the campaigns aren't the most beautiful things in the world. To be clear, they're far from ugly; but it'd be nice to see ongoing improvements on that front. In fairness, I'm sure it'll come -- they seem to be improving all the time.

Response from Sociamonials

Hi Rick, Thanks for the review! We will certainly be making ongoing design improvements.

Catarina B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great platform to queue posts

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Very good experience. I like that I can reference back to old posts and see how they performed

Pros

It is extremely user friendly once you figure it all out. Customer service was very responsive and patient with me when I was trying to figure it all out.

Cons

That it does not post directly to Instagram

Ross D.

Get this, no brainer!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I like the platform and the value for money. I cancelled my Buffer account as Socialmonials doe everything Buffer did and a lot more!

Pros

Easy to use and great on-boarding. I needed some support and got it straight away.

Cons

Found it hard to get the tracking set up on sales made in Woocommerce from links shared.

Steve O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Strong software - one to watch

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I was looking for something with the insta API, but they have everything else and I guess that this will come when Instagram roll out more permissions.

Pros

Ease of use from all platforms mobile and PC. Plus works with Linkedin as some dont!

Cons

Still waiting July19 for Instagram API for direct posting to Insta

Fred V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

All in one social marketing tool

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I like that you're able to run just about any kind of social content you can think of whether it's a photo, video or giveaway contest.

Pros

I really like the social CRM. You're able to keep track of all the people that have interacted with your social campaigns.

Cons

The campaign templates are a bit basic. They could use some updating.

Goldie R.

Best of the bunch

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Scheduling posts, running competitions,all my organic social. Its great!

Pros

Ive used buffer, promorepublic, and a bunch of other similar tools. This one is much easier to use effectively, and the data tools are great .

Cons

Some of the campaign tools aren't very clear

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Excellent for managing your social accounts and tracking

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

Support was excellent. Support response was fast.

Pros

Sociamonials is excellent for managing your social accounts. It can connect to a few notable platforms like facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram(with use of additional app in phone) for posting. The library of more than a million media proved to be useful. I have yet to try the optimised social media uploading but i believe it is another great feature.

Cons

It has a few campaigns like refer a friend, voting etc. There is sharing element in these campaign but i felt its functions was not yet competitive compared to those top in the marketplace.

Chris V.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The solution is very easy to learn, and very straight-forward to use!

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Pros

The solution is very easy to learn, and very straight-forward to use!

Cons

Our only issue with the software has to do with Instagram specifically, and not with Socimonials. All posts to Instagram must be approved within the Instagram app, making the process of using Socimonials to post on Instagram a bit arduous. Overall, that's our only issue, and it isn't even with Socimonials, per se.

Alex M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great features

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Pros

Love the all inclusiveness of setting up competitions within the platform then being able to host and build the landing pages with the included templates.

Cons

Still feels like it is new. The website editor is very basic and a bit clunky to use.

Colin J.
Industry: Internet

Flexible Time Saver

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Time saving.

Pros

Functionality.
Multiple Profiles.
Robust scheduling.
Speed and ease of use.
Analytics

Cons

Minimal onboard tutorials. Largely have to play around with it first. It could help users with a few videos covering each stage and option.

Miguel D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Nice tool and great features but the styling should be improved

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 17/07/2019

At the end the result was good, a video contest campaign done. I just wish that the process could be easier the looking much more modern.

Pros

It was easy to setup a video contest campaign, really that can be done in minutes and actually by the time I did it you could translate most of the texts and buttons.

Cons

The campaign's looking is quite old and not attractive at all, there are several ready to import demos but they would not inspire you to use them at first, you would need to tweak almost every detail and then make sure it also looks ok on mobiles, I had to deal with a lot of white spaces on the contest page.

Tom W.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great Tool for Managing Social Outreach!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

It's a great tool and the customer service is absolutely fantastic.

Pros

The scheduling and reporting are great. Seriously love the set-and-forget aspect of managing content publishing.

Cons

Some of the reporting could be better around LinkedIn.

Rob K.
Industry: E-Learning

All good

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Seamless and easy to operates as expected

Pros

The fact that it does exactly what it says on the tin, it just works and saves you loads of time!

Cons

Nothing. As said, it just works and works very very well.

Bran D.
Industry: Computer Software

works like it should

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Pros

very basic software but get the job done. info is easily presentable

Cons

its a little too basic but this is the tradeoff when you want all the information needed at your fingertips