Sociamonials

4.8/5

153 Software options

Anneline B.

• Customer Support Software

Stop paying too much for a social media management tool

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

I use the tool for my clients and it saves a ton of time - especially the requeue feature.

Pros

It does pretty much what Meet Edgar does but:
a) For a fraction of the cost
b) With additional marketing campaign features

Cons

It is new and still has a few bugs and functionality challenges. However, the support and dev team are quick to hear you out and make changes to improve the app.

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Sociamonials

Price point and extra marketing campaign features.
Shoan S.

Ease of use 10+ Customer Service - 5 Star Application

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Pros

This is solid software, really easy to use. It is intuitive and barely even needs a manual to understand how to build campaigns right out the gate.

I have generated thousands of leads almost overnight with my first go at using the software. The best part about this software is it appears to be more of a fun game for the prospects than a lead capture. People opt-in because of the gamification and stay for the rewards. It generates referrals like mad money and is a never-ending stream of leads, referrals and future strategic alliances.

Cons

There is a video trick that uses older technology, however, customer service showed me how to over-ride the issue with a simple hack that actually made it a more powerful program and convert at a higher level.

Lindsay P.

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful Platform for Managing Numerous Accounts!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

The interface is user friendly and easy to use. There are numerous options and capabilities to customize posting for yourself and your clients. The agency dashboard allows for a highly upgraded experience for your high-end clients as well. They work hard to add new features and continue to upgrade the platform.

Cons

It does not allow for automatic posting to Instagram and you are not able to schedule Instagram posts in a grid view or save hashtag lists. It becomes problematic if you have a great deal of clients that require Instagram posting and need a specific aesthetic for their feeds. Aside from upgrading the Instagram features, we love the platform!

Aj F.
  • Industry: Utilities

• Customer Support Software

pretty decent software for the price

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I really hate it in comparison to Hootsuite, honestly just copy everything they do, and sell it for cheaper. Find their flaws, and make your software better. If it wasn't for the super cheap deal we got on the software we might not have used it. But we are still trucking along.

Pros

The online support, and the built-in calendar ability.

Cons

It's limited for sure, I wish there were more training and API integration. Activity Dashboard, Campaign Analysis, Real-Time reporting, Reports of any kind are missing.

Tom W.

Social Time Saver

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

So far haven't had any issues.

Pros

It's fairly straightforward to use. Easy set up and connecting with all most common social media platforms. Good analytics and mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes problems with tags on Facebook. They're not recognized and placed as plain text

Jared M.

SUPER useful for organization

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

SUPER useful tool though kind of slow with a ton of new users. Saved our team and myself personally, a ton of time.

Pros

As a main focus on social media marketing and other automation/digital marketing, this has done wonders for organizing our digital plans. And scheduling!

Cons

Occasionally slow load times on the platform. I think it was a large increase of new users and they may add more infrastructure to help speed it back up.

Ryan K.

Sociamonials has been very helpful

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I am thankful I was able to get a good deal on this tool and see it will help me with my business moving forward. If I see fit I will upgrade to higher plan. Thx

Pros

I have a number of Social tools and this just adds another angle to the rest. I am finding that the tracking and the testimonial videos is unique to other tools and I am just getting started. Thanks for the great deal and another useful tool.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that comes to mind. It is still new to me, but I haven't had any issues to date.

William M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Creative Engagement

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

We've increased out database by over 4,200 people and we've also generated photos and selfies for our social media campaigns with ease

Pros

Socialmonials has allowed us to do things we've wanted to do, but didn't really know how - like a photo contest or specialized give-away.

Cons

It was a bit confusing at first to set-up, and not having a cname diminishes the overall impact. They have indicated the cname is coming soon.

Nkululeko C.

One Stop For Social Media Channels

Reviewed on 24/05/2021

It's helps on managing all social media channels in one stop.

Pros

Ability to post on all your social platforms in one dashboard.
It's easy to use especially to integrate your social media accounts you don't need an expert to do that.

Cons

We don't have much dislikes with the platform and I think this platform is worth every penny especially if you are running an agency.

Jason C.
  • Used for 1-5 months

SociaMonials Is Worth More than what it costs

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

it just makes it easy to put my reviews into the system. and then schedule it for posting. It's just a simple thing.

Cons

I am not sure if this is a systemic issue with IG but posting requires me to go to my mobile APP to complete the posting.

Michael J.

• Customer Support Software

Good software but big learning curve

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Pros

I like the ability to schedule posts on multiple social media sites from one place. I have used several programs like this, but this one gives more posting options.

Cons

There is a big learning curve with this software and the user interface is not as intuitive as similar software.

Flavian D.

• Customer Support Software

Good functionality and effective app for productivity

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Overall, iI like the tool and will continue to use.

Pros

The speed and convenience fo the app is good. The reliability of scheduling is useful. It has more than I need but I like the option of having features I may use.

Cons

The response time could be faster to queries.

Dustin D.

Great social and promotion app

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Have really loved the tool so far

Pros

I have other tools to manage social media accounts, however, Sociamonials mixes social curation with campaigns which is amazing!! Great features, can’t wait to see what’s next!

Cons

Would love to see more templates and a better campaign design tool.

Juan Q.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good for Social managment automation

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

It provides constant updates and improvements
It is very reliable and works for social media management
Post scheduling, Post creation.

Cons

It's still a growing company; I will like to see them with higher FB community for support or news releases.

Tony N.

Cost Effective and Versatile

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

Like I mentioned this program is surprisingly better than the other competitors and I have used pretty much all of them. Great bang for the buck!

Pros

Scheduling posts are surprisingly painless and a notch easier than Hootsuite, Sproutsocial, etc. I probably used like 5 different apps to schedule posts in the past but this one was a lot easier to use. Much more cost effective compared to other competitors.

Cons

Some minor issues with posting on IG through the Sociamonials app. After scheduling I am still having to make minor edits in Instagram with spacing as it doesn't do so well with white spacing.

Khaled A.
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

A social media management tool

Reviewed on 08/12/2020

Overall my experience with Sociamonials is mixed - I see that it has potential, but it was just not a good fit for me.

Pros

I believe SociaMonials maybe a great tool for some people. I had difficulty integrating it into my operations and therefore was not able to make good use of it.

Cons

I tried it and was unable to make adequate use of it in my operations. I think I did not manage to crest over the learning curve to fully experience the features and interface.

• Industry: Media Production
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

A rare social media manager that centers engagement

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Its a great tool to collect testimonials and run a variety of different contests on. There are better social media tools but they don't do this built-in.

Pros

The viral contests, sweepstakes, and testimonial collecting features are what sets this app apart. Even if you like another social media management tool better or your company is already invested in another one, those other tools don't provide the engagement-promoting features that Sociamonials does.

Cons

The UI feels a bit outdated. There are superior social media management apps (its the contest and engagement tools that really set this app apart.)

Andre L.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome and sophisticated tool with great support

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Pros

- The build in queue feature is awesome!
- I love the tracking features

Cons

- It has a bit of a learning curve - but there are good videos to watch

Mat C.

• Customer Support Software

Oh my goodness! Worth it for running giveaway promotions alone!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

I've used Buffer and Hootsuite and they are great tools, but not perfect. SocialMonials came along and is changing the game for me and my clients.

Pros

The price/value proposition for SocialMonials compared to industry solids like Hootsuite is so amazing. It is thought out, top-down to be a full-featured agency tool with reporting and multi-account ready. Powerful social media and promotion management for everyone!

Cons

It's not perfect, and has some gaps when setting up multiple clients, but SocialMonials is aggressively closing gaps.

Akshay G.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great social media management platform

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

This app gives a nice dashboard and pretty good reporting features. Will be much more beneficial once we have the agency features completed

Pros

- Powerful Dashboard for complete social media management
- Building engaging social contests and viral sweepstakes within minutes
- Scheduling and automating the content on FB, Linkedin and Instagram

Cons

- Templates can be improved and make it more engaging

Chris S.

Great SMM tool!

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Pros

Price
Customer service

Cons

Nothing to complain about to be honest its all good

Rob B.

• Customer Support Software

A must tool for your business!

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Ease of use, learning curve, dashboard and insights

Cons

none that I can think of but will update

Byron M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Engagement Powerhouse

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

It’s helped me solve some engagement problems and simplified our workflow in growing twitter and facebook.

Pros

Taking social networking beyond shouting at your customers to actually engaging them with contests, photos and more. There are many places you can schedule a tweet at but not many where you can host a competition and actually work on engagement.

Cons

The web interface can be a bit easy to get lost in - sometimes there are too many features.

• Industry: Alternative Medicine

Sociamonials does so many things I didn't know I needed!

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

I love the templates and how easy it was to get started using it. I use it specifically for marketing related postings. It was a great addition to my business tools.

Pros

This tool is a powerhouse! It's super easy to use and I love that it helps me target my campaigns by automatically tracking links.

Cons

I wish the social crm feature was more of an overall CRM, that would be great for my needs, but otherwise there's nothing bad I can say about this.

William P.

• Customer Support Software

Social media campaign manager and contest creator

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Founder is very active in Facebook group to support the community.

Pros

The ability to manage my social media profiles and send like accordingly to the best open timing. This is a feature that is similar to email marketing dripping but on a campaign level.
It has lots of contest creation as well.

Cons

Some features in contest as not as mature.