Salesflare

Intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses

4.7 /5 (118 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.8
4.5
4.7
4.9
Jakob T.
Industry: Management Consulting

Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros

The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Cons

A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

Industry: Education Management

Easiest to use CRM

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros

Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons

Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Response from Salesflare

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Not sure what to do without it really

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Kevin M.

The only CRM I trust

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros

I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons

The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

Lancelot R.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great for student management

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pros

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Cons

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Kimberly C.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love this product and ease of use

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pros

Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Cons

Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

Michael C.
Company size: Self Employed

CRM without loosing brain cells

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pros

Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour.

I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Cons

This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

Vassilis S.

Easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

Pros

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

John V.
Industry: Human Resources

New features added often

Reviewed on 27/09/2018

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

Industry: Sports

Easy To Use And Does The Job

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 15/07/2020

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Pros

I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline.

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons

I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.

Beven S.

Salesflare the BEST CRM

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

I've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday.

I give them 10/10

Pros

They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!

Cons

I have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.

Justin H.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

Salesflare is simple and clear

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

I use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.

Pros

Salesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.

Cons

I haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.

Industry: Import & Export

Great product but price is not cheap

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

It's a tool that fit my needs of sales management it's simple and efficient.

Pros

It's an easy-to-use CRM, you have status for your management and you can drag and drop clients from one situation to another, etc.
It's integrated to the Gmail through a sidebar what makes things faster!

Cons

Price is high, could be 9 dollars year so small business could afford to pay for the tool and use it!

Response from Salesflare

Hello there! We understand cheaper is always more interesting, but CRMs are relatively underpriced already vs other software... plus you get a ton in return when using Salesflare specifically. If we don't boost your sales results by at least x10 the price of the software, then something is going wrong! :)

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Mitch S.

It's Good

Reviewed on 13/09/2018

I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros

That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons

It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Mohit J.
Industry: Market Research

Great sales funnel and CRM tool

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 13/09/2018

We use it as a goto software for sales CRM inside our organization

Pros

Kanban style board for managing the status of leads and also the integration with landingi works great. The landingi forms on submit directly sends leads to salesflare.

Cons

There is very limited capability to do drip campaigns.

Industry: Internet

Great CRM!

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

I love having a system online that I can run my prospects through and keep track of wins and losses. I also love that it's becoming more and more connectable to other services over time. I haven't had to tap into the Salesflare support very often, but when I do, they're ready to help right away ... love that!

Pros

Customizable sales funnel that can evolve as my company does.

Cons

That it's not yet connected to all the other services that I use (but it will be at some point :).

Industry: Media Production

A great starter software

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

It's a great starting software with no bloated features and straigh to the point usability.

Pros

Salesflare's ease of use is it's strongest feature.

Cons

The simplicity may be a double edge sword as it lacks some features other bigger CRMs have.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Pros

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Cons

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Response from Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

May A.
Industry: Renewables & Environment

Salesfare SUCCESS :)

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

The Kanban/cards approach. I like the color coding and how I can move around my cards.

Cons

Nothing right now. They are constantly improving and also asking for our feedback, which I thoroughly appreciate.

Bes M.

Very efective CRM

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 25/01/2019

I have been using salesflare, to follow up the opportunities and it is great with the reminders for follow ups.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to scarp information from web about contacts.

Cons

No Cons that I can think about right now.

Alexander C.

New style of CRM

Reviewed on 11/01/2017

I love the amount of time Salesflare gives me to really focus on what matters! Selling and supporting our customers and partners!

Pros

The synchronisation with the digital signature and other contact details.

Cons

'Reading' of all the e-mails in gmail, not only from one domain.

Jeroni V.

Rating only

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Joshua B.
Industry: Accounting

Handy for addressbook

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Pros

keeps track of interactions and automatically fills in addressbook

Cons

I couldn't work out how to setup webform integration

Janosch F.
Industry: Human Resources

Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 03/12/2019

This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros

This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons

Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

On the right path

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros

I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons

It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Response from Salesflare

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10