Gladly

Gladly is a Cloud-based customer service platform

4.8/5
4.8/5
4.9/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Benny
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Would not use any other Platform

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

Pros

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Cons

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

NICE CXone, Freshdesk, Gorgias, and Kustomer

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Gladly

I felt Gladly would be more scalable, made sense with price and would be more efficient.
Kenjie
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Very useful and convenient

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

Pros

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

Cons

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Jao

Feedback

Reviewed on 16/09/2022

Overall very good compared to using Zendesk. This is better than Zendesk and makes the reps jobs easier and faster. You are on the right track but if you could fast track into incorporating some great features of Zendesk into your solid product- I think you would get more Zendesk clients

Pros

Having all members interaction in 1 thread is heaven sent! no need to find previous tickets/conversations of the member which will eat up precious time

Cons

for chat- one cannot tell if the member left the chat already. If this was available then one can send the idle spiels or a follow up email rather than waiting. quickly pasting screenshots in the chat box or SMS box or email rather than just attaching would make your product way better. These 2 features are what I miss the most in Zendesk

sarah silberstein

• Customer Support Software

Glaldy is your best bet!

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

10/10

Pros

I've used a number of help desks in my 10+ years in the field of customer service. Gladly is the most user friendly platform that facilitates easy communication between myself and clients. I love the merging feature and enjoy the ease of having all communication for one customer in one 'conversation'. The canned actions are great too! Work smart, not hard!

Cons

can't fault gladly - so far i have not had any issues with the platform at all

Melissa

Love this platform!

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Thus far, I have loved using Gladly. I have had the chance to use it as an agent where I was constantly using the emailing/texting/etc. to now using it as a manager doing more reporting and agent tracking on a day to day basis.

Pros

Gladly is such an easy platform to use. They are constantly listening to the customers and feedback and looking for new ways to improve the product.

Cons

There are certain integrations and reporting that could be improved or implemented to make the platform better.

Rica Mae

QA Specialist POV of Gladly

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

I am specialize to check for every interaction of our representatives with the customers to ensure that we are providing quality conversations while performing the correct processes and following the policies of the company.

Pros

What I like about this product is we can close out a ticket once we finished the conversation. We no longer need to go to a different tab to close a ticket. Additionally, I love that it has SMS and can track history of the member's purchases.

Cons

We cannot see when and who updated the Gladly Profile of the member.

Giamae

The Most User-Friendly Tool

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

So far after our transition from the previous tool,

Pros

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

Cons

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Mandy

Efficient

Reviewed on 06/10/2022

I'm overall satisfied with Gladly since we can easily go through members' previous contacts. Because of this, it's easier to look for a solution.

Pros

The members' contacts are streamlined and it's not difficult to check the members' previous concerns. Also, I liked the option to loop another department/people in the comment section of the task.

Cons

We cannot attach a document or a screenshot in the comment section of the task. It would be better if we can attach a screenshot.

Lindsey
  • Industry: Furniture

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

Reviewed on 15/01/2022

The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

Pros

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

Cons

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

diana elizabeth

• Customer Support Software

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

Reviewed on 08/08/2022

Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!!

My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

Pros

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

Cons

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

John Reniel

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

Reviewed on 21/09/2022

Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

Pros

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

Cons

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Marisol

Gladly

Reviewed on 18/08/2022

As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

Pros

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

Cons

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Excellent

Pros

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

Cons

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Drew

• Customer Support Software

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed on 28/06/2020

Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Pros

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

Cons

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Jane

Work in Progress

Mostly good.

Pros

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Cons

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Raiza

Gladly Review

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Overall positive

Pros

Being able to reduce duplicate reach outs from the same user across different channels - which affect volume projections

Cons

Whenever a customer reaches out to multiple channels, the SLA is counted in each of the channels so it results to inaccurate data as an agent is only able to assist in one channel at a time

Aicel
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Love Gladly!

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Conversations flow smoothly and it's very easy to use. Great reporting features too!

Pros

Gladly is very to use and has taken our customer's experience to a whole new level. We're able to personalize interactions a lot more!

Cons

They were missing some integrations that are important to use, but are very open for feedback and are slowly working towards them.

Kat

• Customer Support Software

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

One word - TERRIFIC

Pros

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Madeline

Functional Customer Service Platform

Reviewed on 16/01/2022

Pros

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

Cons

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

Jessie
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Gladly keeps things organized!

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

Pros

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Cons

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.

William

• Customer Support Software

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Pros

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

Cons

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.

Rhysha May

• Customer Support Software

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Pros

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Cons

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Rebecca

Gladly thoughts

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I like gladly because Its easy to connect with our customers. All the information is in one place

Pros

I like that all the information is in once place. Makes my job way easier!

Cons

You can't unmerge a customer once accidentally linked or merged

Brandon
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Essential and Sensible

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

It has been a fantastic tool to keep organized and not overwhelmed with communicating and connecting with customers

Pros

I love how Gladly is interwined with the Warby Parker Springfield database and can connect the contact information with ease.

Cons

Whenever I copy an order # it doesn't seem to paste on the email or note that I am in the proces of making.

Christopher

Gladly Revieww

Reviewed on 09/08/2022

So far so good.

Pros

Easy to use and user-friendly. The email and call distribution is just right.

Cons

There are instances that tickets may not appear in real time but if you try to wait for a couple of seconds, they will appear on your task list.