Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

4.7 /5 (252 reviews) Write a Review!

Latoria S.

Perfect Assistant

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Pros

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Cons

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Lisa M.

Dynamic Booking App

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Pros

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Cons

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Chandra E.

Good basic system

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Pros

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Cons

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Lafe A.

appointments made easy

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Pros

very easy to use for both the business and the client

Cons

can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Zahira G.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

3 years and counting...

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

Pros

I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

Cons

It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

Kimberly T.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Booksy The Best

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Pros

Everything. Great service and quick customer support

Cons

Really not much to complain about. BOOKSY is just a great tool to use to grow your business

Raul A.

Booksy is Awesome!

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Pros

Booksy is great! Helps make my life %100 easier! I am a Barber, and I no longer have to deal with txt messages and calls for my clients wanting to make appointments for haircuts. It’s now simple and easy for them to access my schedule threw Booksy and book what works for them whenever they need to.

Cons

To be honest I can’t really think of anything that would be considered a con about Booksy. Best decision I’ve made in my career thus far.

Ashley M.

• Customer Support Software

So happy I left paper book scheduling

Reviewed on 29/09/2019

Taking up time going back an forth with clients trying to book them is over!!!!

Pros

The promotions and confirmations are life savers !

Cons

Sending thank you to clients after service and having a reminder to review them at same time . Also having a section when clients book to slow them to ask questions (about color ext. and allow them to send us a photo of there hair ( that’s so helpful for consulting purpose )

Mary jane M.

• Customer Support Software

Hands down, the best app for scheduling and graphics! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017

More clientele!

Pros

I love that my clients can book directly online and that they get reminders for their appointments! I love the gallery I can post of my work and that my clients can post reviews for all potential clients to see! It really allows me to put my best foot forward when trying to get new clientele. The customer service is spot on and they respond to your issues in minutes. Best app and customer service for the business owner!

Cons

I wish it had the functionality to allow me to create my own flyers. While I like the flyers they create for me, I would like to be able to choose templates for specials I might be having.

Sazuan J.

• Customer Support Software

Makes it all simple and easy

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

This app simply make being in business for yourself a lot more organized which makes it worth its weight in gold

Pros

This software allows me to focus on my clients as well as keep in tune with my customer metrics such as cost per client rate of booking. I always know who I have next and when I’m going on break etc... lots of great features but also easy to use

Cons

Sending mass messages can be a little complicated

Crystal G.

The best secretary for Crystal Cuts Barber Shop

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Saving time and making it easier to make more money .Thanks booksy.

Pros

I love using booksy .This app is the best secretary I could ask for .Booksy saves me from answering the phone ,and stopping in the middle of a haircut. Most importantly my clients get to rate my work online .The reminders help my clients to be on time.

Cons

I like everything, each update gets booksy better and better .💪💪💪💪💪💪

Courtney H.

• Customer Support Software

Giving the consumer total access

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Pros

Booksy is easy to use. Customers are able to book online appointments and track their transactions. As a merchant, I am pleased with the flexibilty in its functions. If customers want to book appointments after hours they are able to without any problems. I highly recommended this app for beauty professionals as well as any scheduled based merchants!

Cons

There aren't any cons when using this app. Simplicity has made this app grow tremendously! Appointments are definitely made easy when using booksy!

Keri G.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Love it!

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

The business problems that I am solving is me having to constantly squeeze people in and this helps manage my book accordingly so I do not overwork myself. The great experiences that I'm getting is I am spending less time on the phone confirming appointments and looking through my book because all I have to do is just hit the confirm button.

Pros

My clients can book 24/7 & at their convenience. All I have to do is just hit the confirm button which makes my life a 100 times less stressful

Cons

So far I did not find anything that I dislike about this software. The person who created it is absolutely brilliant and I thank you.

Khuzaymah P.

Great app

Reviewed on 11/03/2019

Overall awesome experience with this app and great customer service.
Thanks Booksy

Pros

The ability to continue servicing clients without interruption, new clients can find you with ease.

Cons

Somedays clients get bumped to a different day without them realizing if there time slot is full. When you put clients into your client books it doesnt add them. A mass message black to new clients would also be nice

Travis S.

Great App

Reviewed on 03/07/2017

It is easy to use and manage, clients enjoy using it. The software allows you to promote and offer your services in a way that makes it easy for your clients to begin using. Eliminates scheduling errors and overbooking, also those late night/early morning phone calls

Pros

I love how Booksy makes booking appointments easier for my clients and I. It is 2017, having to answer phone calls in the middle of a service has been eliminated.

Cons

The only thing I might change would be to allow clients to book appointments without having to download an app to their phone.

Victoria L.

Amaze with this app

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Pros

I like to see the variety of business on this app don't need to google the business to see how good they are all you need to do is find a salon look at the reviews and book! Love it

Cons

Not much publicity people don't know what booksy is! Need to spend a little more money advertising so people know what this application is all about

Ricardo V.

Great app

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Awesome. Continued improvements are key. You guys are doing great.

Pros

Everything. The way it works and the continued customer support and ease of use.

Cons

If client books 2 spots at once their not able to cancel just one. They have to cancel both and redo the one they wanted to keep.

Agustin V.

Stop stressing

Reviewed on 18/02/2019

I dont have to stress out no more about answering calls or texts while working, driving, during family time, etc. Booksy handles everything for me now!

Pros

I really like everything booksy offers, it's like a personal assistant!

Cons

So far there isn't anything that I dislike, everything on the app works wonders!

Ibn P.

• Customer Support Software

Makes running my business so easy

Reviewed on 03/07/2017

Pros

So easy to use and i can make changes in a snap. Not to mention I can block my undesirables. The customer support is A one

Cons

I would want it to also work by my location in real time not just my job location I would want people to see that i am home and be able to come to my home if needed

Justin K.

Convenient

Reviewed on 05/10/2019

Again, my time. I just have to confirm, other talk to every last person, if i do not have to.

Pros

I personally really enjoy the convenience. I like that my clients can look at my schedule and make an appointment. Frees up my time, also theirs.

Cons

I would like to send invoices, but it may be on there already now.

Hunter M.
  • Industry: Design

Moodykutz.booksy.com

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

It's a great app helps with Client clutter and inconvenience definitely great way to also attract/retain new clientele.

Pros

The convenience and ease of use. Also the potential of attracting new clients.

Cons

Sometimes I would like to block off a day for just that week instead of previous weeks included still leaving my clients the option to Book the next week on that day. If that makes sense.

Avery P.

Great company overall

Reviewed on 11/03/2019

Great customer service and everything

Pros

The fact that i can cut hair or i can be at home and people can see my schedule and book appointments without me even picking up my phone

Cons

Nothing everything is great i never had any problems

Christian C.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Booksy

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Before booksy I wasn’t able to have a lunch now I can plan out my time or close off a 30min time spot for lunch

Pros

It being able to take care of everything

Cons

Nothing to complain about everything about it was great

James A.

Best Booking App Ever!!!

Great experience!!

Pros

What I like about the software is that everything is convenient and easy to to use.

Cons

There’s not one thing I dislike about the software

Terry W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 02/11/2016

Love this app!!!!! My client's love the fact that they can set their own appt. It's wonderful. Thank you so much for this app.

Pros

I love the fact that my client's that they can set their own appt.

Cons

Really don't have any cons, but if they were any, it would be that my client's can't make sure their appts got to me without having to sign in all the time