Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

4.6/5

Lou S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

All in one CRM like App

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

Pros

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

Cons

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Crystal C.

• Customer Support Software

Great for ones who work alone.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Pros

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Cons

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Josh W.

Best of the Best

Great

Pros

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Cons

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Crystal B.

No customer service

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

Little to no customer. Terrible financial support.
WHEN and IF they send you a payout report, it's totally incorrect. No one from their development team can or just will not fix it. I have deposits in my account and I have no idea for which dates or services. Booksy owes me $97 still don't know when or if that was paid. Custom forms doesn't work. And still and again no one can or will fix it. It's bc more trouble than it's worth. App is always crashing.

Pros

Software is pretty self explanatory. Easy to use.

Cons

Custom forms doesn't work. Daily payouts sent a few days out of each month and are never accurate.
Customer service can only forward problems to the developers who never do anything.

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Booksy

I don't know. But I'm regreting the decision now

Response from Booksy

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We'd like to make sure that such mistakes don't happen again. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] We want to hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. Your feedback makes us better.

Felix F.

The best software

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

I can have my inventory

Pros

That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Cons

I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Vijay A.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Overall i have very satisfied. It helps derive full value from the product.

Pros

The no. of features and depth of features required to run a individual or a small team setup is great. there is very little learning curve. The additional discovery platform helps in getting more visibility and eventually in more business.

Cons

Not much. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package. Also i like the face even though the have expanded in so many countries, the platform is quite adaptable to different languages.

Appointy and StyleSeat
Kevin Z.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

• Customer Support Software

Best marketing we’ve done!

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

It has been great! I probably don’t research the app enough, as I am always figuring out new features. Maybe Tutorials on new/ all features would be helpful to fully understand the apps capabilities.

Pros

It allows anyone who finds us online to book immediately. You know what time your getting in and keeps you updated. We keep cutting hair and Booksy does all the booking!

Cons

When booked up it will jump people to that day next time we are available. If you try to get in Monday and we are booked, It will take you to following Monday. Confusing to clients. Also wish we could set standing appointments( same day/time every week or two/three)

Quinsean J.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Booksy is great!

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Booksy basically kicked off my career as a barber if it wasn’t for Booksy I would not have been able to grow with the times that we are living in today as far as technology goes. It just works! It has all your needs and plus the chat team that they have are always happy to help, I couldn’t ask for more.

Pros

Any app that I could immediately recommend to my colleagues says everything you need to know about this app it’s perfect in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing that I don’t like about this software everything exceeds my expectations.

Matthew P.
  • Industry: Design

Best booking APP

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

My clients have 24/7 access to booking haircuts and aren't confined to shop hours. They can schedule and change their own appointments to fit their schedule and I can focus on my haircuts.

Pros

I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid. My clients are more excited about the ease of booking

Cons

Sometimes my clients can't book a time but I'm available at the times they request.

Robert F.

I love Booksy

Reviewed on 06/06/2019

Before Booksy, I'd never had an appointment system. I'd tried a few before, but found they were more trouble than what they were worth.
Booksy has made my life, and my customers life, a lot easier.

Pros

It's very easy to use. Not only for the owner, but also for the customers.
I'm not tech savvy at all. Yet I found it very easy to use. Any problems I did come up against, the support team helped me through straight away.

Cons

I can't say I dislike anything about it. I would like to suggest some extra features. Like the ability to add multiple locations, and to be able to have different prices for different times.

10to8
Victor M.

Best app available!

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Any questions, comments, or concerns that I have ever had was addressed immediately. Overall, I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My clients love it as well as it sets precedence for client/professional relationship.

Pros

I am extremely pleased with the Booksy app. My time is money and the less I have to worry about especially as a business owner, the better it is for me. All I have to do is show up to work and Booksy does the rest.

Cons

No real issues. The app is user friendly on both ends and is extremely easy to use !

Taneka W.

The best App EVER!!

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

Pros

Booksy freed up my time and organized my life. It allows my clients to schedule without stopping me from working. It sends reminders of their appointments to i rarely have no-shows. I have a salon suite in my home but booksy still gives me clients a sense of security that they are walking into a professional environment.

Cons

The only thing i don't like is that when clients pay through the app it debits their account immediately, but takes a day or two to hit my account.

Amie B.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Pros

The ease of use for myself and my clients booking treatments in. The logging of client data is very efficient and helpful when needing to track treatments and client progress.

Cons

The only improvement I would like to see is a client loyalty system which I believe is in the pipeline.

• Industry: Legal Services

Schueduling Made Easy

Reviewed on 11/03/2019

This is an extremely beneficial app that helps us people like myself that are always on the go. There is nothing more convenient setting an appointment at a touch of a button and not have to do all the middle man negotiations on time scheduling.

Pros

I love that I can see my Nail Techs availability at any given time. I enjoy that you can see the prices of what you are paying for but you don't have to put a deposit down to book your appointment, which is good for loyal customers who either has courtesy to reschedule in time or make it to their set appointments without a problem.

Cons

Its a shame every business isn't using a product like this. It makes it convenient to get the time you need scheduled without going back an forth with someone at the shop looking for perfect time and taking them away from clients. I believe this software helps runs things smoother and should be used by more businesses.

Christy S.

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

This app makes it easy to run your business and remind your clients of their appointments.

Pros

It send text messages to my clients before their appointment.

Cons

It sometimes freezes up.. but over all easy to use

Javier S.
  • Industry: Fine Art

Booksy Software

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pros

It is very easy to use for both me and my clients. It helps promote, and advertise my business.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with it. Everything has been great so far

Ricky H.

Booksy Review

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

Pros

Booksy allows barbers to be very organized. I love how it keeps track of my finances and services.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Booksy.

Jackie J.

I love Booksy

Reviewed on 21/01/2020

Booksy makes it a lot easier to gain new clients with the boost option, it saves time and helps keep things organized

Pros

I love that it saves time, being a salon owner and a one man show its not always possible to answer my clients right away, which used to lead to losing new potential clients or clients getting impatient. I also love the fact that double Bookings are a thing of the past.

Cons

I honestly can say that I have any complaints

Kenneth W.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

BooksyBiz

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

Pros

Booksy keeps my business ordered and flowing smoothly.

Cons

There are times when it wont allow logins or for users to book.

Denika J.

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Pros

I like pretty much everything about the app

Cons

Whe my name to my booking link was changed without permission

Keith P.

Booksys The best

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Daily scheduling

Pros

this app has given me financial freedom

Cons

Not able to change the days seperately..

Vanessa M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great app

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

My clients love this app and web site they dont have to call and book anymore

Pros

User friendly, reasonably priced, I can book appointments anywhere from my smart phone.

Cons

There is no cons this app and system is great

Lord B.

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

Great experience and I tell business owners all the time to get down with booksy.

Pros

The client referral I get new clients all the time.

Cons

Nothing it does everything for me. Very helpful

Jasmond S.

Great help

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Great experience

Pros

Booksy is a great tool for booking my clients.

Cons

I just wish all my client wer et computer sabby

Ericka A.

Organized bussiness starts HERE

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

This app has definitely relieved me from having to write down on a notebook every single appointment and carry it with me everywhere i went.

Pros

The fact that people can book at there own time without having to reach out to me personally to book an appointment

Cons

that i do not get reminders for myself.