Showing 338 reviews of 317

AND CO

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

4.8 /5 (317 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 338 reviews of 317
  • Industry: Graphic Design

New user but very pleased!

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Overall, my experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

Pros

And.co caught my eye because I was in search of a new system for my business. I wanted a simple system that was robust. I needed to be able to track time, submit proposals and contracts, and be able to print out reports as needed. And.co was able to do all of that for me. I came from a system that charged me based off of how many clients I have (which is ridiculous for a freelancer). And.co doesn't do that. I have the ability to have unlimited clients for a cheaper rate than the old system I was using. I am excited to see what other improvements they make. It's a great system for a freelancer!

Cons

Nothing has been a deal-breaker so far. There were a few things I needed to reach out to customer support about but they were prompt in their reply and were very helpful. I think the only thing I would probably suggest is offering an option to be able to automatically round up tickets to the nearest 1/4 hour mark. I have always billed by the quarter-hour but now have to manually adjust the time before I invoice (which is a pain). My old system had an option I could turn on and it would automatically round up the timer to the nearest quarter hour once it was stopped.

Response from AND CO

Hey There, We are so happy you have joined us and thank you for the review. Glad to hear that you like our time tracking, proposals, contracts and reporting features as well as our unlimited clients feature on our Pro plan. We are always open to feedback and you can reach out to us with any suggestions anytime right in the app via our support chat. Jodi*

Megan N.

Used to Love And.Co, but They've Changed

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

Two years ago no competitor was offering the breadth of features that AND.CO offered for free. It felt like someone out there was finally rooting for me as a newly started out freelancer, rather than charging hefty fees (ahem, Bonsai at $16/month billed annually). I began to worry when I read that AND.CO was bought by Fiverr roughly a year ago. Press releases said nothing would change, therefore the software would remain free. A few months later the free account only allowed for 1 active client, which is workable if you archive clients you don't need right away. They created 1 alternative Pro plan that costs a whopping $18/month billed annually. AND.CO still had a lot of great features and I loved the customer service so I cut my losses and started archiving and unarchiving clients. May 2020—COVID-19 has put available work at an all-time low for many freelancers. Self-employed workers have endured over a month of no unemployment benefits and are just now getting some relief (if they can manage to successfully apply and meet the requirements). AND.CO chooses this time to inform me that you can no longer unarchive archived clients on the free account. Basically you can only have 1 client, which makes the free account useless for most. I'm disgusted, I thought they cared more about their users. This was such a hard blow I switched to Harvest the same day I got the email. If you truly care about supporting freelancers, don't start making them shell out money during a pandemic!

Pros

I loved the clean, modern user interface. It is a bit glitchy sometimes but was still really nice to work in. Before AND.CO I was doing all of my invoices manually and it was not working out well. AND.CO put all of my client info and time tracking in one place, allowed me to finally process credit cards, and manage invoices efficiently. It was a godsend when I first found it, but then it was bought out.

Cons

The only feature AND.CO lacked for me at first was a place to take down client notes during meetings. My client notes were the only things not organized somehow within AND.CO. I sent them a feature request for it and after some time it was accepted and implemented. I had never had a company actually listen to my feedback and that felt amazing. The only glitch I've experienced with the software features themselves has been in the Terms section under Projects. I add Product Services (ex: Logo Design, Website Design) and set their rates of pay and then track time in the Project and label the tracked time with those Services but when I go to invoice the Project it doesn't properly show how many hours were tracked under each Service. I can send an invoice anyway, but I'd much rather show the client what the hours they are paying for went into.

Response from AND CO

Hey Megan, Thanks for your review and glad we were able to implement your feature request for client notes. Regarding invoicing time tracked, I would love to help guide you on how you can add time tracked hours to your invoice for each service and you can reach us directly via the in app support chat tab anytime. Also thanks for your detailed feedback regarding our Free Plan and Paid Pro Plan, We know these are difficult times across the board, but we at AND.CO continue to invest in the product to make it as useful and helpful to freelancers globally. I want to highlight that we offer a free plan which you can use with one client for free for as long as you like, otherwise you can unlock unlimited clients by upgrading to AND.CO Pro and we would be more than happy to help personally if you reach out to us in the support chat tab. :)

Zach S.

Great Software for Freelancers

Reviewed on 03/11/2019

It has really helped us see the whole picture from starting with a client through to the final invoice and then being able to track our income and expenses. Other than being a full on CRM (which I am not asking for) it really does have everything we use in one place. That is really the best part. I got this program before the "Pro" feature where there was everything available and no restriction to number of active clients, so it was a little rough to adjust to the suddenly this program that you have been using and getting used to is now going to cost you money. But it has been worth the money that we have spent, so not really a problem, just a (very) minor inconvenience.

Pros

It has so many features in one place. Proposals and contracts along with invoicing and accounting features to be able to take a project from start to finish with a client.

Cons

Switching between lists to keep different clients/projects organized can sometimes get tricky, but that may just be me losing track of which list I am in.

Response from AND CO

Hey Zach, This is amazing! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are so glad that AND.CO Helps with Start to finish when it comes to proposals to payments. Regarding switching between lists I would be more than happy to help with the best workflows and you can reach us anytime right in the app via the in app support chat tab. Jodi*

Keisha C.

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Pros

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Cons

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

Response from AND CO

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

Samantha W.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

I needed a good income/expense program

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

I usually try to play around with a program before committing because I don't like paying for anything, but this program ended up winning me over and now I'm a pro member.

Pros

Unfortunately I started inputting data in October, so that process was tedious but once I got the hang of it, and now that I'm caught up, I really like how I can easily see my income/expenses/profits. I also absolutely love how I can create invoices ahead of time and set reminders to send them. This program allows me to create an invoice, send it, and it tells me when the customer views it, and then when it's paid, And.co marks it as paid and reminds me if there are outstanding balances with customers. Setting automatic expenses also helps.

Cons

Inputting the information can be tedious, but it's worth it. I suggest starting at the beginning of the year and not in October like I did.

Response from AND CO

Hey Samantha, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We're so glad you have joined us and we would love to show you how you can easily import your income and expense data via csv file straight into the app or connect your supported US bank account for automated expense tracking too! We want to do everything we can to help and if you ever have any questions or need us to check on anything at all please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are standing by and we have got your back!! Jodi*

Queen J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Switched from Freshbooks and love And Co

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Customer service is quick and excellent. I haven't had any issues with using the product.

Pros

The invoicing and time tracking features are great, and it always works.
I can send proposals and contracts to clients with ease.

Cons

It is missing automatic email reminders for client invoices

Response from AND CO

Hey There Queen Joseph, Thanks for the amazing review, we are excited to hear that you are loving the invoicing, time tracking, proposals and contracts features with AND.CO and we can certainly pass on your feedback to add automatic reminders for sure.We really appreciate your support and your Chief Operators have always got your back! Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! Jodi*

Jannica P.

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Pros

Some favorite itemized pros:

quick and easy invoicing
simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!)
easy time-tracking
extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat
working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much about, and wouldn't have been able to write myself
automatically generated and sent demand letters (I would have never had the guts to write one myself!)

As a full-time freelancer, I feel organized, protected, and supported by AndCo. Seriously, I haven't found anything that could replace this in my workflow. I am grateful that AndCo is free software, but strangely enough, I wish I could purchase a subscription so AndCo knows how much I value the service.

Cons

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Response from AND CO

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always!

Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience!

Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them!

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Jenny M.

Complete project management software for freelancers

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

With AndCo I track and invoice my clients to manage my business better. While it has plenty of features and lots of promise, it's not quite up there with more established project management software with a smoother UX and a more complete mobile app.

Pros

AndCo is the ultimate all-in-one project management software. For a self-employed writer like myself, I use it for basically everything to run my business.

Aside from the expected time tracking and invoicing, you can also send proposals, contracts, keep track of income and expenses, and even create a subscription for clients who pay on a regular basis (for auto invoicing). There is also a "shoebox" where you can upload files for safekeeping.

The proposals and contracts part is definitely their strong point. They make it simple to understand and give you yes/no toggles to tailor it to your client. If you pay premium, you can edit the contract a bit more.

The support team is also very helpful. There's always someone on the chat to help you out and they take your feedback very seriously. Sometimes you can just chat with them about this and that. Extremely friendly team.

Cons

The UX still needs work.

- On the income/expenses page, the date range could be a lot more usable. I would suggest they take a look at the date range widget used on Upwork. That one is incredibly easy to use and to switch dates without having to manually click back and forth every time.

- Another problem on that page is the filtering doesn't stick. For example, if I filter by project from Jan to Dec then click on one of the results, there is no back button that will take me back to the filtered results. I have to manually re-apply the filters to see them again. Filters shouldn't be cleared unless the user clicks "Clear filters".

- The "Notes" section in each project page was one of my suggestions to the team, but they simply added a text field with no formatting options or even the ability to save different notes. It's just one plain text field that you can't even resize to take advantage of the entire lower half of the page which is blank.

- Hyperlinks don't work anywhere. This is a particular peeve for me as a writer who pastes lots of links into tasks and notes for reference. Turning them into clickable links would be a winner.

If these issues were addressed, I'd happily upgrade to premium. But right now the app has lots of features that are low on quality, so the higher-than-average monthly fee isn't really worth it.

Response from AND CO

Hey Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time out of your day and leaving a review for us! Its great to hear that AND CO is the ultimate project management software for freelancers and that you use pretty much all of our features to run your business specifically proposals and contracts. We are so happy that its simple to understand and easy to use.

I have also taken note of your suggestions regarding our date range options, filters and our notes feature. I have passed this over to our product team and I would be happy to keep you updated on any enhancements on these as always and thank you for always providing us with valuable feedback!!

If you need anything at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to us in our in-app Support chat as always your chief operators have got your back!

Diana G.

2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices

As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service.

If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service.

I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task.

Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects.

Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month.

Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

Pros

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource.

I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

Cons

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account.

To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

Response from AND CO

Heyo Diana,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review!

We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact.

In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider.

We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

J. luke C.

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

Reviewed on 01/03/2019

Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

Pros

And.Co saves me a ton of time, focuses on the most important features to streamline my freelance billing, invoicing, time tracking, and expense/income tracking. There aren't lots of extraneous features I don't need, and the interface is very clean - as are the pre-made templates for invoices, proposals, etc. I routinely get feedback from clients who are impressed with how professional the documents/communications look, and it takes so much less time than generating them myself via a word processor, etc.

Cons

I'd love to be able to add team members or send receipts/documents to a central And.Co account from multiple email addresses. I've shared this with customer service and been told these types of features are in the works.

The only other issue I've had with the software is some lags/bugs with modifying start time or duration in the Time Tracking feature. For example, if it's 10 a.m. and I need to create an entry saying I spent 1 hour at 9:00 a.m. working on X task, the system sometimes fails to record the start time or I may have to enter the data multiple times before it saves.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Luke!

So great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. It's amazing to hear how much we've been able to improve your work by offering you the tools you need!

We want to do even more for you and so we are looking into adding team functionality, and, as we've mentioned we will keep you in the loop on this! Please feel free to reach out ASAP and let us know how we can help with your Time Tracking issues. We know we'll be able to get to the bottom of that!

Jenny e. A.
  • Industry: Online Media

Excellent free app!

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

Pros

The invoicing and payment system is so good! I love that I can track my hours, then generate an invoice AND bill through WePay, PayPal, or other wallets! My clients love it too.

Cons

It was a bit funny figuring out how to organize the Clients and the projects - but I have a system that works for me now using the hierarchy available in AndCo.

I love that there's a new Chrome extension, and a desktop app, but they are still a little weird (Chrome extension doesn't allow you to add your tasks to a client/project, you have to go in to the web app and do it manually) but I think they'll figure it out!

Response from AND CO

Hey Jenny, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and for taking the time to write us this detailed review! Its so nice to hear that AND CO's invoicing and payment features are great and that you love time tracking and payments!! Even better to hear that your clients are loving it too!! Your chief operators would love to help you with any questions you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Shlok S.

Full-Service Invoicing & Business Management, Steal for the Price

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

I've been using AND CO for the past year and it's simplified the accounting side of my business significantly. I first started using AND CO because it was a free alternative to FreshBooks (they've since switched to a fremium model at a reasonable price). The variety of functions that it serves makes it well worth the monthly expense however I will be paying more attention to their quality now that I'm paying for it.

Pros

I primarily use the excellent invoicing and proposal system and appreciate the integrated online payments. Recurring subscriptions are also very useful as is time tracking even though I don't use them much. Expense tracking also integrates with my bank accounts and cards which makes expense tagging very easy.

Cons

The proposals and contracts could have different aesthetic templates to make them a bit easier to read for customers. I'd also love if they added mileage tracking because then I could centralize my entire expense tracking.

Response from AND CO

Hey Shlok, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We always love hearing from you and this is no exception. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We will absolutely look into and keep you in the loop on the updates you suggest here, like additional Proposal templates and mileage tracking! Awesome ideas, and please feel free to keep them coming!

Thanks so much for being a part of AND CO Pro and let us know how we can help!

Cameron M.

solopreneur/freelancer's dream come true

Reviewed on 03/01/2019

I manage my own marketing business. I do copy, strategy, and full on web design projects and that means I have a lot of different types of clients, rates, project fees, expenses and hours to keep track of. I use AND CO to protect myself as a freelancer, to keep my billing simple, and to keep track of all the quotes I've put out there! It's a dream.

Pros

Goodness. I love AND CO. I love that I can manage the administrative headache of projects from proposal to contract to invoicing so easily and seamlessly. Details I love - my income front and center (motivates me to keep making more), client related content in one place (all proposals, contracts, work products, tasks, notes, billing, time tracking and expenses), and the ease of creating, sharing and signing contracts that MAKE SENSE. First contracts off the shelf I've come across that are in plain English and protect both parties well.

Cons

The app doesn't always work as well as I'd like, web based features are always better! But this is such a minor problem.

Response from AND CO

Hey Cameron, Thanks for the amazing review, we are super excited to hear that AND CO is a freelancers dream come true and as always we love chatting to you via our support chat tab in the app and hearing your suggestions and features request on how we can improve the app!! Thank you for you support and please hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by and have got your back always! *Jodi

Ihtsham A.

Good software, but no development direction

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

Pros

Very handy and easy to use.
online payments

Cons

Customer support never listen to you, they always come up with nice sentences & talks, but they have their own development line. And there is no board where we can ask for changes/or features.

Response from AND CO

Hey Ihtsham, Thank you for your review and for taking the time. Jodi here, I hope you are well. We are happy to hear AND.CO is handy and easy to use for you. I am sorry to hear that you feel this way about our support team when it comes to feedback and developments. I can assure you we are here for you and we take your feedback right to the product team. Whenever we implement a new feature we make sure to let our users know and we are always working on enhancing AND.CO everyday. If I can help with anything feel free to reach me directly in the app anytime. Jodi*

Rick P.
  • Industry: Design

By far the best invoicing app for small businesses and freelancers

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

I plan on using AND CO until we outgrow it. It's the easiest to use and most elegant solution for invoicing, proposals, expensive and time tracking that I've tried.

Pros

Despite my headline, this is more than an invoicing app: It's a central desk to keep track of projects, expenses, time spent, and more. It's a beautiful designed and easy to figure out as soon as you look at the options.

I've already sent out several proposals, which are a snap to create and they look nice, invoiced several clients and gotten paid (ka ching) and set up a subscription. See below.

There's a Chrome extension for time tracking, which is very nice and convenient.

Unique to AND CO, I believe, you can set up recurring payments and/or subscriptions. This is idea for a small company like mine that sells WordPress sitecare contracts that come in via word of mouth or random e-mails rather than through the shop onsite.

All of the above, and more, is free.

Cons

There's no obvious way to add payment processing. You have to set it up at the moment you send an invoice or set up a subscription. There's no visible setting in the leftside navigation to change or set up payment processing. Kinda weird but maybe they felt it was easier for onboarding?

Proposal could and should be more detailed than the template provided by AND CO. Their template is more like a brief than anything detailed. You can annotate but that's about it.

I wish there were a way to add users.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that AND CO is a central place for you to keep track of projects,expenses, subscriptions, proposals and track time! We would love the opportunity to show you how to set up your payment options via the settings tab as well as customize your Proposals however I will bring up your suggestions in adding more details to the templates as well as team access to our product team for sure! Please reach out to us anytime and if you have any other suggestions or feedback or if you need anything at all your friendly Chief Operators are on the case! *Jodi

Victoria F.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Seriously fantastic tool for freelancers

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

Time tracking, contracts, invoicing, project management

Pros

I can't say enough good things about AND CO, both the product and the company. It's extremely user friendly and has pretty much every tool a freelancer needs, and for free! I use the app daily to keep track of time, it's made creating contracts + invoicing a breeze, and it is visually attractive. Plus they support from the team is bar none. They sent me a handwritten note and welcome package when I first signed up, and any time I've contacted them, they respond within minutes.
Bottom line, AND CO is a must have resource for freelancers. They continually strive to improve what's already a fantastic product, and it's truly an honor to use their services.

Cons

My only complaint so far is customizing invoices. I know there's supposedly a way, but it's not been super obvious to me how to accomplish that. I would like more freedom to arrange the layout of my invoices, as far as being able to put my address/contact info at the top instead of along the bottom. Small changes like that. But in the grand scheme of things, that's very mine.

Response from AND CO

Heyo Victoria, thank you so much for being a fan. We loved reading this review and we're so glad you took the time to share your thoughts with us!

We especially liked reading about your experiences with contracts and invoicing and the impact we had on making your workflow more efficient.

We hear you about the Invoice customization and we're happy to take a closer look at how to add this to a future release! We will keep you in the loop, and always feel free to reach out to us directly if you need anything at all.

Jessica F.

This app is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

AndCo has been great from the very start. I primarily use the browser version, but I also use the Android app. Both are easy to figure out and use on a daily basis. Customer service is top notch--quick to respond, professional, and helpful. The contract builder and invoicing features are MAJOR time savers for me. I recommend AndCo to all my freelancer/small business friends, and they all love it, too!

Pros

I love that it's FREE! Before starting my business, I thought the only options for record keeping software were expensive or clunky DIY options. Then I found AndCo, and not only is it easy to use, but it's free, too! I can't believe that something so useful and well designed is free, but I've been using it for about a year now, and they've never charged me a cent.

Cons

They changed the timer feature a few months ago, and I don't love the new version as much as I liked the old version. It's still not bad, though, and just took a little while to get used to.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review with us. It means a lot, and we appreciate you giving this insight into your experience with us. We're glad we were able to provide tools that had this impact and that worked for you!

If you have any questions at all please let us know: we want to hear from you!

Douglas S.
  • Industry: Design

Great at what it does but somewhat limited

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Overall my/our experience was great and it really helped in the early stages of growing our business. However, we did outgrow it recently and so switched to a more robust overall platform. I would recommend it to freelancers and small or new businesses though.

Pros

This service is great at what it does. It streamlines proposals, contracts and invoicing of clients. There are a few other features but these are the main ones. For the most part, these features are pulled off really well.

Cons

A little while back they changed how you turn proposals into contracts and it kind of messed things up, for my company at least. I was no longer able to dial in the exact details of the contract as I needed. I found a work around but didn't appreciate how they changed things. also, the user interface could use some improvement. It's not entirely intuitive.

Response from AND.CO

Hey Hey Douglas, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time we really appreciate it. Glad to hear AND.CO is great for Proposals, contracts and invoicing. With AND.CO PRO you can certainly edit the contract template, however happy to pass on any feedback you have for improvements to the team and always happy to help with any questions you have and you can reach us in the app via the support chat day and night. Jodi*

Brad C.

Awesome support and growing feature set.

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

Exceptional service and support for an essentially free product is unheard of.

Pros

The team that support the app are perhaps the best customer service experience I've ever had. Always cheerful and happy to help

Cons

As a fairly new service it still lacks quite a few invoicing features that Id like to see going forward such as automated payment reminders with editable email messages, timers on a client basis rather than project i.e so I can log time with a client that is billable. Hourly rates tied to clients rather than manually typing in. These are somewhat luxuries though and features are being added all the time.

Response from AND CO

Brad, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We are so thrilled to hear that our support team here at AND CO are exceptional! We really appreciate your support and feedback regarding automated invoice reminders, time tracking and email templates, we will absolutely bring this up with our product team for future enhancements!! Also, we would love to hear any other feedback you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, your chief operators have got your back day and night!! *Jodi

Drew b D.
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Easy to get started Freelance Accounting

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

The free tier has met and exceeded my expectations as a customer; I started out paying a nominal yearly fee, but once they moved it to free- wow!

Pros

The best feature of And.co is the price- it is free for most features, and for my freelance work the free tier meets all of my expectations. I'm able to keep track of everything that I need like invoices, expenses, and income in one place, and with simple design.

Cons

I find the contract and proposal templates to be fairly limiting, and don't allow me the amount of customization that I prefer to really make my proposals stand out from the crowd as professional and excellent. Of course, I can't expect them to make a proposal just for me, but I really want there to be more options just for writing and structuring your own thoughts.

Response from AND CO

Hey Drew, Thank you so much for sharing your review and we are so glad to hear that it is easy to get started with AND.CO especially on our free plan and that you are able to track everything like invoices, expenses and income in the one app. I would love the opportunity to show you how you can spruce up your proposals using the options such as adding images, text documents, tables, columns and more simply hit us up in the app via our in-app support chat tab anytime. *Jodi

George B.
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The BEST Business Software and it's FREE!

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

I absolutely love the macOS tracking app! Such a simple but yet important app. If you don't keep tracking your time, you not working efficiently.
iOS app is also outstanding, so you can run your business from anywhere.

Pros

I'm using AND CO for while now and it's an essential part of my business. I can't imagine to live without this powerful tool for any Freelancers & Studios!
Invoicing is super easy and with plenty of templates, you have a full control.
AND CO team is working so hard to bring all new features. With each update I'm so exciting to see the brilliant ideas .

Cons

Nothing, I absolutely love everything about this software.

Response from AND CO

Hey George, we are incredibly thankful and grateful that you took the time out to leave us this amazing review. Its so nice to know that AND CO an essential part of running your business as well as tracking time with our Mac app!! If you ever need anything at all George please let us know directly via the in-app support chat anytime. Your chief operators are here to help every step of the way! *Jodi

Patricia L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Love the time tracking and invoicing features

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

So far I'm loving AND CO, keep up the great work!

Pros

As stated in the title, the invoicing and time keeping are my favorite modules. They make tracking my time on tasks for clients and then sending a detailed invoice not just easy but a no-brainer. It's been such relief, not to mention money maker, to account for my time and show the client exactly what I did. Plus, this software is always getting updated and the team seems receptive to suggestions.

Cons

Not being able to link bill for multiple projects under one client in a single invoice. I bill two clients weekly, doing multiple different tasks for each, and I'd love to be able to simply select the projects and tracked time and generate a single invoice for the week. That or build an invoice from blank draft by adding time tracked from different projects.

Response from AND CO

Thank you so much for your kind words, Patricia. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience and review with us and that invoicing and time tracking with AND CO are your favorite features! Thank you for your feedback for invoicing multiple projects, we will bring this up with the team and keep you posted on our developments on that front and if you ever need anything at all please reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat, we would love to hear from you and help answer any questions you have. *Jodi

Tina C.

Great Free Management Tools for Freelancers

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

I did a lot of research when I launched my freelance writing business, and this was, by far the best solution for me. It does everything I need it to do--tracking my hours, managing projects, tracking income/expenses--and it's free. What more could I ask?

Pros

Time Tracking, Income/Expense Tracking, Project Monitoring

Cons

Not able to import MileIQ mileage reports

Response from AND CO

Hey There Tina, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, this is so awesome and we are happy to know that your loving AND CO's time tracking, income and expense tracking and project management features! Thank you for your suggestion to add mileage tracking, we really appreciate it and we absolutely love feedback and I will be bringing this up with the team right away. If you have any other suggestions or need anything at all please reach out to us anytime right in the app via the support chat tab, your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night! *Jodi

Valerie T.

And it's awesome

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Overall, my experience has been favorable. I don't see myself using another invoicing service any time soon. The fact of the matter is that AND CO has features other invoice software doesn't give--at least not for free.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility of the software is what makes it great. As my freelancing business grew, I needed a reliable and quick way to invoice people. And CO stepped up to the plate and has delivered time and again. I love the integration with other payment providers, like PayPal. I love being able to design a template that captures my brand image but also is simple and readable on various platforms.

Cons

Right now, there is nothing that I would call a con.

Response from AND CO

Thanks so much for your great review Valerie! The whole team here at AND CO is so thrilled to know that your finding the app easy to use and great way for invoicing clients along with our integrations with payment gateways so you can get paid online. Having your branding is so important and we are glad you can design your templates to showcase your business with the branding features!! If you ever need anything at all Valerie please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat tab! Your Chief Operators are here for you always *Jodi

Grace T.

Absolute Game Changer for Freelancers!!!

Reviewed on 27/09/2018

I have been so overwhelmed with what great value And Co provides for FREE! The best system I have found for freelancers, ever!

Pros

I am completely taken aback by the ease of use, functionality, tools, and systems And Co has in place in this system. I was using another invoice/proposal system and paying $20/month. While I was happy with it, I wasn't happy about paying monthly to use it. I then found And Co and I was in shock that they offered the exact same tools and systems as the platform I was using for FREE. With no catch, no caps, nothing. I felt so compelled to write a review because I truly feel that there is so much VALUE in And Co and what they provide. So happy to have found them.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about And Co!

Response from AND CO

Hey Grace,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you! We're so glad you took the time to leave this review and share your thoughts. It's great to hear about the impact we've had on you and your business, and that we've been able to provide the tools you need.

Please always feel free to reach out to us in the in-app Support Chat with any questions, comments or concerns. Don't be stranger!