eWay-CRM Reviews

Rupert
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

The Customizable CRM Platform That Meets Your Business Needs

Reviewed on 29/04/2023

My overall experience with setting up eWay-CRM for the client was highly favorable. The platform's installation and configuration were straightforward, and the wealth of customization options empowered me to adapt the platform to the client's unique requirements. Although certain advanced features might demand supplementary training or assistance, I believe eWay-CRM is an excellent option for any organization seeking a customizable and user-friendly CRM platform

Pros

Among the aspects I appreciated most when implementing eWay-CRM for a client was the seamless installation and configuration process. The platform's setup wizard proved to be user-friendly and intuitive, making the installation swift and hassle-free. Moreover, the integration with Microsoft Outlook facilitated the setup and customization of the client's email and calendar integration.Additionally, I found the extensive customization options offered by eWay-CRM to be truly commendable. The ability to adapt the platform to the distinct needs and workflows of the client was a significant advantage. Consequently, I managed to create tailor-made fields, views, and workflows that impeccably catered to the customer's specifications

Cons

In line with my experience utilizing the platform, I faced no substantial challenges or setbacks during the eWay-CRM setup for the client. Nonetheless, I observed that some of the more sophisticated customization options could be slightly intricate for non-technical users. As a result, it might necessitate some guidance or training to ensure these features are configured accurately and function as intended

Mark
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Contact Management - Replacing Business Contact Manager

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

I am happy with e-Way CRM as it has fulfilled my need to stay on top of my insurance business with hundreds of clients. It has been a reliable solution.

Pros

I use eWay-CRM to replace Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager which I used for years but is now obsolete. It is doing the job nicely after my database was imported into e-Way. I like having my client’s data records stored in a server other my computer since I know my data is safe and secure. I had a hard drive failure before when everything was stored on my computer and came close to losing almost 20 years of client data. I no longer worry about that. There were some issues initially when moving things to e-Way but their support staff ([sensitive content hidden]) was very helpful and responsive. They had to do some tweaks for my business model which they completed in a timely manner.

Cons

I would like to see more options for the end user being able to customize fields and layouts. You can do some things but it is not as flexible as BCM was. Some things have to be done by the support staff that I think could be done by the user. That said, again they are helpful with this when asked to make changes. I would also like to see custom filters be able to use any data field when creating custom filters. Currently that is not an option. You have only certain fields available.

Prophet CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM

BCM has not been supported since 2016 and I was having many problems with it since it was not being updated.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Seemed to be much more support and regular updates.
Miloš
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

User unfriendly, Outlook slowing down

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Pros

I am not an advanced user but a beginner.

Cons

Database search, the speed of MS Outlook going down

Lukáš
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Review CRM from LP

Reviewed on 10/04/2024

My experience is good. In general, I don't have any really negative experiences. I like the clarity of CRM.

Pros

Simplicity and clarity. Easy assignment of tasks, overview of projects.

Cons

Time planning of work (but this is determined by the type of work performed)

• Industry: Wholesale

eWay-CRM review

Reviewed on 18/12/2023

Pros

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Cons

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Luc
  • Industry: Information Services

The searched CRM

Reviewed on 21/02/2024

Pros

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

Cons

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

One of the best CRM I ever used

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

I'm glad we're using eWay-CRM. It helps a lot and it saves time.

Pros

customizable
bulk emails
project planning
reports
workflow automatization
quotations and inquiries
great customer service

Cons

none, after almost two years I'm still happy, they update frequently and are always ready to help

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Basic easy to use CRM in Outlook

Reviewed on 22/03/2023

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

lead management, customer database, communication with customers

Pros

Outlook integration and easy to use for Outlook users.

Cons

Mobile app - text only emails without attachements

Dynamics 365

price and outlook integration
Irena
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Not so frequent user

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Pros

connection with our distant coleagues, who are eWay skilled

Cons

I am just occasional user nd do not know all features

Petr
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great CRM for business company

Reviewed on 05/06/2024

very well designed, easy to use, clear,

very well designed, easy to use, clear,

Pros

overview, entering important information for colleagues, displaying e-mails.

Cons

the complexity of connecting to the next email.

Bob
  • Industry: Information Services

eWay ... absolutely!

Reviewed on 02/11/2021

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Pros

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Cons

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Response from eWay System

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Team eWay

Karolis
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Lukáš
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Reviewed on 30/07/2023

Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

Pros

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

Cons

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

Jan
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Satisfied customer

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Pros

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Cons

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marko
  • Industry: Photography

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Pros

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Cons

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko
Michael
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

A solid CRM package that is easy to implement and fully interactive with Outlook

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

We are pleased overall. The package has enough features to be very useful, and overall acceptance is a key to success. The initial acceptance gained by the package's simplicity were dampened by the Contact synchronization issues we have experienced. If you need something quick and easy to implement, eWay-CRM is a good choice. I suggest having an administrator assigned that has time to explore the way features work and to develop reporting.

Pros

We are a rep sales company, and were attracted to eWay-CRM because it was fully incorporated into Outlook, and this took advantage of everyone's familiarity with the Outlook interface. This made the package very easy to implement.
It was also priced attractively, and the number of users and cost side is easy to manage by the administrator (no complex contracts to manage).
eWay-CRM has the features required to track and manage our customers and the people (contacts) that we interact with at each.
It also has the ability to track sales opportunities through purchase and fulfillment to the project completion stage, which was one of the features we needed.

Cons

The package is light on pre-packaged reporting, which limits its usefulness right out of the box (although this may be a welcome blank-slate to some who want to create their own reports). The data is readily accessible and exportable, making that easy enough, but it means extra steps to make it useful.
It is an add-in to Outlook, which means it has (or creates) some quirky faults, failure-to-load, etc. Also, it is very particular about how you roll out updates, requiring a bit of a coordinated process.
Although it is fully interactive with Outlook, the coordination between Outlook contacts, the eWay-CRM Customer and Contact records, and external emails, can sometimes be ineffective, resulting in duplicate records.

Jan

• Customer Support Software

Customized software merged with Office product

Reviewed on 20/03/2023

Overall, the reviewed application has a positive outlook as it is directly linked to Office without the need for additional installation or linking. It has a comprehensive interface and custom development options are available. The technical support team is responsive to ensure that the application functions smoothly. However, there have been some reported issues with updates and limitations with the local SQL Express server. Additionally, improvements could be made to better integrate with Office, such as respecting autosave and aligning text formatting with MS Office formats and keyboard shortcuts.

Pros

The application is linked directly to Office, no additional installation or linking is required.The application has a very comprehensive overall look and feel and custom development can be arranged.Technical support strives to ensure functionality in the event of an outage or glitch

Cons

Application updates sometimes have problems after deploymentThere is a problem with the limitation for offlining the database, since it runs locally on the SQL Express server (local db). The integration with Office could be better - for example, it does not respect autosave and repeatedly circulates 3 autosave queries (1 from Office and 2 from eWay) when editing a document. Text formatting could be better aligned with MS Office formats, including keyboard shortcuts.

Jim
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Why eWay-CRM?

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Pros

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Cons

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Jitka
  • Industry: Accounting Software

ORKAN review

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Pros

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Cons

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

Maurus
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Pros

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Cons

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Edward
  • Industry: Machinery

eWay for Technical Sales

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project.
We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as:
- Date/Time stamp would be handy.
- Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina

The Best CRM!

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Pros

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

Cons

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

Nick

Remote freelance consulting user

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Pros

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Cons

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Barrie
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Our experience with e-Way

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.

Christopher

• Customer Support Software

Powerful and easy to use Outlook CRM for managing customer relationship and boosting productivi...

Reviewed on 16/08/2023

Great user experience.

Great user experience.

Pros

eWay-CRM is absolutely the best Outlook CRM that help us to manage all our customers information like emails and notes in one place this helps us to save time and be more efficient and effective in all our projects because all communication anybody can read and make smart decisions. It's a great tool because it integrates with emails, calendar, tasks and contacts. It's easy to use this tool as it has a very intuitive and user-friendly UI and it works like Outlook making more easy to use and understand. When it comes to projects management it keeps them under control.

Cons

My team have been more productive and effective. Boost our sales and automate all our business services to save time and cost.