NetHunt CRM Reviews

NetHunt CRM

CRM system designed for sales teams that live in Gmail.

4.7/5

Sebastian
Sebastian

Great software and great support. Perfect Linkedin + Gmail integration

Reviewed on 08/06/2023

Overall, I like it a lot. And great support. Yet, there is not a perfect CRM out there (I've tried the most). Nethunt is the one that comes closest. Nethunt should focus on integration to data providers (to keep data updated in CRM) and ChatGPT (to make sales work less manual).

Pros

- Lead Capture (linkedin + gmail integration) is top class. Which leads me to that we can have very good and clean data in our CRM.- Automated workflows (could be even better, but its good): I use workflows to automate de-duplication of contacts and companies, which leads me to have good data in the crm. - Integration to Linkedin: this saves me a lot of time when entering data.Integration to Gcal + gmail : this saves me a lot of time tracking activity.

Cons

- It should allow for "open in a new window" of deals, so I can faster go through all leads and write them, with fewer clicks. Or, find me an other UX for that. - IF I add contact via linkedin, and then contact writes me on email, I should be able to automatically map the two. Which is not the case today. - I like the integration to Looker Studio, its really smart move. But, NH should provide some standard templates for my CRM analytics.

Pipedrive and HubSpot CRM
Kim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Just what I needed

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

Wonderful. Customer service is a real plus with NetHunt. Not only is the team responsive, but they will readily get on calls with you to help solve a problem. Very helpful with a small team.

Pros

The feature I most love is the segmentation. The ability to tailor emails to different populations simultaneously was a game changer for me. It not only allowed for outreach to different populations, but also acted as A/B testing.. The open rate, is a huge one for me as it shows me where to focus my time.

Cons

I do not always find it intuitive to use, but once it's figured it out it's a breeze.

Venetia
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Liking Nethunt

Reviewed on 03/08/2018

learning curve but getting there

learning curve but getting there

Pros

collating information, pulling reports and following other colleagues

Cons

can't build detailed itinerary breakdowns for each client and booking.

Michael

Daily NetHunt User

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

Great overall experience. Customer service is fast and dependable. Everything works as it should.

Pros

The software is easy to implement and to use. There aren't too many options that I don't need that could make it overly complicated.

Cons

It lacks social media integration to launch posts across multiple social platforms

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to NetHunt CRM

NetHunt was simpler and I only needed to purchase one product.
Richard
  • Industry: Furniture

Excellent CRM and Process Management Tool, right in my inbox

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

THe level of service for our migration from Streak was excellent. I'm very impressed.

Pros

The integration with Gmail is excellent and the simple data validation measures are effective. The workflows are powerful, and sending customised emails works well

Cons

Sometimes the UI can take a bit of getting used to, but it is a big piece of software, so I guess that they are growing and adapting the UI as they go.

Sergio
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

It feels like home to have everething inside google Suite

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts...

The hability to track all my leads.
Hability to send bulk emails.
Also easy acess to all contacts alteady saved in our Gmail Suite account.

Pros

It works inside Goggle Suite, so every email exchange with costumers are close and easy to use.
Features like campaigns.
Costumers support from Nethunt is 5 stars!

Cons

No facebook ads integration yet.
No watsapp integration.
Maybe some emails template would be nice to have, this way an easy acess to templates will be usefull to create new campaign emails.

Copper

Reasons for Switching to NetHunt CRM

Its inside gmail. Nethunt seems more easy to customize and more intuitive. Also Nethunt less expensive and but solves our needs.
Sreejan
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The solution I was looking for!

Reviewed on 24/10/2019

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Overall it has been very helpful and the ease of use is superb!

Pros

The ease of organizing contacts, adding tags to classify them and have multiple folders for different events! This is exactly what I was looking for !! The ease of integration with GMAIL is an added advantage.

Cons

I was not able to make sub-folders in NetHunt. I would like to get that functionality to make things even better.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to NetHunt CRM

This solved my problem the best, the functionality I was looking for and the ease of using it fit perfectly.
Hernan

• Customer Support Software

Manage your contacts and recruit more efficiently!

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

It is very user friendly and simple to use, there are other software with more bells and whistles but if a system is not user friendly you end up wasting time, with nethunt you are ready to go from the start

Pros

I love the native integration to gmail and Linkedin, as a professional recruiter this system is perfect.

Cons

I love to see an integration for SMS campaigns.

Michael
  • Industry: Think Tanks
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Nethunt keeps our partnership team organised and up to date

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

Overall, I have to say that it is quite good, especially as it works well with our google suite. I like the way that it helps reduce the amount of manual data input by finding names/companies simply from emails. I also quite like the Linkedin integration that makes it easy to capture new leads.

Pros

Nethunt is a great CRM for small organizations. It was very quick to setup and get started with it, and it's tutorials and support has been extremely helpful in getting us started very quickly.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about this software. For now it's working better than I expected.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to NetHunt CRM

Hubspot seemed clunkier than Nethunt, and the fact that it integrates so well with google made it our choice.
  • Industry: Information Services

Using NetHunt increased my close rate by more than 35%

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

Exceptional

Exceptional

Pros

Ease of use: I can load a Contact from LinkedIn and related Opportunity in about a minute

Cons

Cant customise tasks like you can customise Connections and Deals

Oliver
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

A software that has enhanced cohesion and harmony on different departments.

Reviewed on 29/09/2023

A good way to be in control and promote teamwork and cohesion. It has worked in our organization and I highly recommend it.

Pros

NetHunt CRM is our holistic approach to enhancing togetherness and harmony between our Sales team and the management. It offers all the services at a fair price. Real-time tracking of activities on the ground is a great achievement. Am happy to be part of it.

Cons

Nothing in my experience. User-friendly and cost effective. I find it amazing.

Crystal
  • Industry: Human Resources Software

Mind Blowing Workflow Process Management

Reviewed on 14/05/2020

mindblowing! It is just so easy to use and the user experience - CLEVER. With NETHUNT, you literally dont have to worry about building your own software to manage work processes. Saves you time as a product owner. Save your team - UXUI designers and developers from building something for own use. You not only save money but time. Literally, just set it up within 1-2 days depending on how OCD you are.There you go! Your team can now function without having to go through from google sheets to google docs to finding things all over the place. PLUS it has the function of project management!

Pros

The ease of use and how it is beautifully integrated with gmail. The ease of having everything on something you check on a daily basis. I like how every folder you setup is like your database. Everything is linked up. More importantly, every email is now link to every folder you want it to be. It is easy to track projects and to assign project managers on it. The user interface is easy to use, clever. If all companies adopt this, work would be alot more fun and organised! It is cleverly integrated with Zapier (which i am in the midst of setting it up and figuring our workflow)

Cons

I wish we could have the notification functions such as when someone submits and invoice to us, we would be able to set notification for payment. Or automating contracts/documents to clients and vendors without having to link through zapier.

Venkata Dinesh
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

NetHunt CRM Review

Reviewed on 19/03/2022

The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

The overall experience with NetHunt CRM is great.

Pros

The product is easy to use. The integration of CRM is very easy and it's built right into Gmail so you don't have to learn an entirely new software.

Cons

It would be even more user friendly if the pricing structure is made a bit lower than which is existing now.

Jen

• Customer Support Software

NetHunt Support is great!

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Pros

When I started looking at CRM’s, I searched YouTube for simple tutorials. I needed a CRM with integration to Gmail and LinkedIn, and the ability to manage heavy tasking and scheduling follow-ups.

Vlad from the Success Team at NetHunt jumped right in to help with the transition and offer guidance. Without his help, I’d be stuck with endless hours of cleaning up my spreadsheet. Thank you, Vlad and the NetHunt Team for making this transition easier.

Cons

The thing I liked least was that there are a few integrations that aren't live yet, but the great news is that they are already in process. There's a lot of R&D here and when you bring something to their attention that you would like to see, they aren't shy about jumping on it and finding a solution to help in the meantime.

Roger
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Using Nethunt for almost one year and so far things are great!

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

great and affordable CRM

great and affordable CRM

Pros

In my opinion NetHunt CRM is the best CRM we've used because the whole interface is designed around Gmail, making all of your email communications with super easy. As my business requires several different web applications but most of our staff only interact with Nethunt and the Zapier integration takes care of the rest of the back end work with the other apps.
NetHunt also allows you to create as many custom fields inside records and link records.

Support is also very good, very prompt and very well versed in how the Nethunt system works.

Cons

On the past sometimes Nethunt could mix a few contacts but looks like the bug was fixed on the new updated as I don't have that like of problem anymore

Grzegorz
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed on 09/11/2022

We are renewing the subscription for the third time. First of all, I am satisfied with the full integration with Google Workspace. Sales management is intuitive.

Pros

Possibility of any configuration of the service depending on the needs. What is important is that virtually all questions can be answered in HELP, and in case of any problems, we have online help at hand.

Cons

No minuses, CRM practically meets my expectations.

Allan
Allan

• Customer Support Software

NetHunt CRM is the best CRM I've used and enables our team to handle all CRM tasks with Gmail

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Hours of time saved and making our teams workflow much simpler by not having to leave Gmail as often

Pros

All CRM tasks can be handled inside Gmail.

The user interface is completely customisable and adding new fields to records is simple and efficient.

Creating new records for any task (contacts, leads, service etc) is very simple and the customisable views are just so handy for a quick visual look at what is happening in your business.

NetHunt CRM works quickly and it's integration with Zapier has literally saved us hours each week and made previously manual tasks completely automated.

Cons

The follow up reminder system, although functional, is a little basic in that (at the time of this review) you can only set up one reminder for a record or email at one time. It would be nice if you could have more than one follow up reminder per record or email and have these on a schedule. This of course can be done easily using Zapier but if you're not using a paid subscription to Zapier it will add another cost. This is a minor con though and with some discipline there are simple and effective workarounds

Nishant
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

Effective Leads management giving enough time to focus more on the growth of business

Reviewed on 21/03/2022

Pros

Simple and easy management tools to track down the leads, all the message are easily redirected to Gmail. No more additional software or complex plugins required, pretty simple workflow and super easy to use.

Cons

Missing some automation like linkedin and whatsapp. Social media integrations are important , if these features could be implemented it would have been the more productive.

Nacky
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Nethunt CRM Review - Great Features, but some room for Improvement

Reviewed on 09/03/2023

Pros

Lead tracking, pipeline management and email marketing are just a few of the many features that Nethunt CRM has to offer. All of them are simple to use and customized. The integration with Google Workspace is seamless and customer service is helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

The reporting features are not up to par with other CRMs and it can be difficult to set up workflows. The Mobile app is also laggy.

Arturas

• Customer Support Software

The Nethunt has the same good searching engine as google. So I'm happy with that

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Lots and lots of clients :DDD

Pros

I like that is in my google account. We have good quality and price ratio. I like what I have the email and the CRM in one hand. This gives me the opportunity be more fast with my documents. Also I like search engine. to find your clients is very esasy. Just write the name of person o the company and you can connect instantly and find that comapny o person contacts. I have safed a lot of time and deals of this futures

Cons

Still you need to work more with segmentation. The excel still much more better in his simple filter. If I need more companys and make a list. I do not like what I see.

Jared
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Best email organiser in Gmail

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Great! Have been using it to organise my gmail for many years.

Pros

Love that it is built on Gmail. So can perform all tasks easily within Gmail. Makes checking data and managing tasks easier.

Cons

Sometimes it is quite buggy and slows down gmail.

Marcelo

Best CRM

Reviewed on 07/03/2023

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

I've been using it for two years and renewed my license.

Pros

The interaction with LinkedIn is something disruptive.

Cons

I have no complaints. It helps me a lot.

Paul

Excellent CRM Choice For Real Estate Companies

Reviewed on 22/01/2020

In my business, we were using a simple spreadsheet to track all our leads. This wasn't so helpful when trying to remember detailed, ongoing conversations with active clients, nor did it remind me to follow up with past clients. I really like the aspect of creating records for my client leads and the stage views are extremely helpful.

Pros

I really needed something that integrated well with Gmail. It was super easy to install (less than 5 minutes) and configure to my specific needs. All the features are very intuitive and the follow-up feature for past & ongoing leads is sure to make my sales grow faster.

Cons

So far, I don't have anything critical to say or offer. Maybe as I get deeper into the software and spend more time with it, I'll be able to offer some helpful suggestions on how to improve. At the moment it is perfect for my needs.

Igor

Great functionality

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

Good

Good

Pros

- ip telephony integration- api access (fast responses)- messengers integrations

Cons

missing some features (api access for chats), stats for response time. Also chat bots would make sense.

Patrick
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Good software for sales funnel

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Has been very helpful in organizing leads and creating a sales funnel.

Has been very helpful in organizing leads and creating a sales funnel.

Pros

Works great with gmail! Easy to use and customize.

Cons

Does not integrate easily with I phone.