eSchedule

Powerful Workforce Management for EMS, Fire and Police

4.7 /5 (51 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.8
4.6
4.6
4.7
Joseph V.

eSchedule simplifies scheduling and provides a great user experience!

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

eSchedule solved the needs we were looking for in a scheduling program. We received more than what we expected and had our entire organization trained on the program quickly and efficiently. The reporting is extremely powerful and accurate, allowing me to maintain a schedule of over 200 volunteers to the highest standards while maintaining pinpoint accuracy.

Pros

eSchedule provides our agency with an amazing user interface, ease of use, and great backend reporting. All of this is integral to an effective, efficient, and productive scheduling experience. My favorite aspect of the software is the ability to validate my crews wherever I am. I have a wealth of knowledge available on my phone accessible quickly to determine attendance status, clock times, and sign ups. I also enjoy the customization that is available to eSchedule, allowing me to create the scheduling experience I need for my organization. Finally, another pro that every program should have that eSchedule delivers on is the customer service experience. eSchedule provides lightening fast, and accurate customer service. When I run into an issue or have a question, I know I am the priority from the eSchedule team. I get my answers quickly from a professional team who caters to my needs and shows me how much my business is valued to them.

Cons

Integration into my organization was quick and reliable. There was almost zero downtime and the transition was seamless and accurate. I have no cons to mention for application within my organization.

Robert B.

Great Support

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

We went to eSchedule because they were the only folks that offered a solution to a new requirement we had - being able to separate labor hours by a particular funding source or budget center. No one else could help us and eSchedule said "no problem." Over the years that requirement went away but many others that don't fit within most canned scheduling/timekeeping packages have come along and eSchedule has always worked with us to find or create a solution.

Pros

It goes well beyond basic scheduling and timekeeping, allowing us to accommodate an every-growing list of requirements. The staff know the software inside and out and respond quickly to questions, helping us work through what we need to do and the best way to do it. Most things the software can do already and it's a matter of choosing the best way. By finding ways to work within the existing features, they keep the software cleaner than others by not having an overwhelming set of options and preferences to navigate through - and the personal service from people that understand what we're doing out here is extremely helpful and rare these days. When there's a custom change required, the pricing and turnaround is reasonable and accurate.

Cons

While I really like eSchedule all around, I notice there are things we do with it every day that require more clicks and navigation than they should. Those extra little steps, even though they only take a second each, add up. It "feels" like user interface could be updated to be a little more slick, both visually and functionally, to catch up to what we've come to expect from tech companies and make things a bit more intuitive and reduce extra clicks and navigation. The PTO reporting system seems a bit outdated too, with monthly e-mailed reports rather than a real-time on demand report available.

Donnie E.

Emergency Ambulance Service Central PA

Reviewed on 24/09/2018

We are small emergency ambulance service. We are a closed Union service and have many different job codes, pay scales, PTO, seniority, request for PTO and scheduling. We operate and maintain 14 vehicles. We have approximately 70 employees that range from FT, PT and Casual. We have 24/7/365 operations with multiple shift configurations. The owner, sales department, technical support and programmers of eSchedule have been nothing short of excellent in setting up, educating, maintaining and developing the program to suit our needs. There were some small bumps in the road in the beginning and some kickback from employees/supervisors stuck in their ways. But, overall the experience has been pretty much an uneventful and seamless transition.

Pros

I like the many features eSchedule has to offer.

Cons

Don’t really have any negative comments. Any issues or concerns we have had with the software, eSchedule has worked quickly to resolve.

Response from eSchedule

Donnie - Thank you very much for providing this review and feedback!

Scott B.
  • Industry: Public Safety

EMS eSchedule has been very helpful in our organization with time management and scheduling.

Reviewed on 31/05/2017

Felt like when we got the program a whole team came with it.

Pros

By far the biggest pro for EMS eSchedule is the costumer service!! No matter how many times I have called or emailed they always treat you like a valued costumer and fix any issue that may arise, or find options for features that you are looking for. We are always switching things up and they have always kept up with our demands. It is easy for the employees to clock in and out and keep an eye on their schedules. Can pull multiple reports from the program. definitely getting your money's worth plus more.

Cons

Missing a few convenient features, shift give-a-ways for crews, crews cant put up their shift for others to see. Unable to see at a glance who made changes to a shift, and the progression of the shift to what it is real time, on the administration side.

Response from eSchedule

Scott ¿ Thank you for the insight and great feedback! We are working on a trade/drop board feature which has been a highly requested feature. As always, there are many new features coming soon as well as an entirely new look & feel to the scheduling section. Stay tuned!

Randi P.

Amazing Software & Time Saver

Reviewed on 08/04/2017

This software has made my job 1000 times easier. My employees can bid on days, ask for days off, and leave messages all in one application. I am no longer sending out countless texts or emails asking for coverage from each person. I also enjoy the time clock feature and payroll reports. What use to take hours to complete is a simple click of the mouse. My auto tech is also loving the fact that errors or defects with the ambulances are mailed straight to him to address instead of getting lost somewhere down the chain. Overall, there are not enough great things I can say about this software and the AMAZING customer service rep and his team have provided us! Keep up the amazing work guys, you have a client for life here in Arkansas!!!

Pros

I honestly love the ease of use.

Cons

I have not ran across a con i couldn't have fixed for my needs.

Erin M.

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Pros

Functionality and ease of use. Ability to log in from multiple places.

Cons

Mobile version is pretty limited. Have to select full version when logging in from iPhone.

Chuck B.

Great product great service

Reviewed on 27/03/2017

We are a small private ambulance service in south west Florida. We have tried several programs. eschedule is by far the better product,
There is a very small learning curve for administration as well at the end user which makes for a smooth implementation.
I would highly recommend trying eschedule and compare it to the more expensive programs out there that do less.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

a mobile app wpuld be nice

Response from eSchedule

We are so glad to hear that Concierge Medical Transport is happy with eSchedule. We appreciate the feedback, Chuck. If there's anything we can do to assist, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Michael W.

Review of eSchedule

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Great Experience, recommend this service to other EMS directors.

Pros

Certification Matrix, Payroll and time clock feature.

Cons

Not being able to alter the Payroll Form with out assistance

Response from eSchedule

Michael Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you.

Fred W.

Great transition and product

Reviewed on 24/06/2020

We have found eSchedule and their team to be easy to work with and willing to listen to our needs.

Pros

The ease of transitioning from our previous scheduling software to eSchedule.

Cons

We lost a few features from the other scheduling software.

Response from eSchedule

We appreciate your business. Thank you for the great review!

Todd B.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

This product is what we were looking for to get our scheduling and time clock in one location. With all of the added functions it becomes a one stop product for the needs of our organization. i would recommend them.

Pros

Customer support and all in one functions

Cons

Ability to create shifts or make changes to the actual schedules is limited to the vendor.

Response from eSchedule

Todd, we value your business. Thank you for the nice review.

Larry B.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Gallia County EMS. Gallipolis OH

Reviewed on 06/08/2016

I'm It makes schedule easy to do. Payroll easy. We can notify our people easy electronic clocking No more time clocks

Pros

Open shifts filled very fast

Cons

I have no cons

Response from eSchedule

Larry - Thank you very much for taking the time provide us your feedback. It's much appreciated. So glad we're helping you save time and that eSchedule is working well for you!

Steve M.

Well develped product that makes time management easier.

Reviewed on 09/04/2015

CCEMS is very pleased with eSchedule. We utilize all components. Some of the scheduling features we do not need but that is what makes it so easy. Customize the schedule to fit your company. I would like to see some on the schedule features customizable by the end user and not the software developers.

Overall very happy with the product and would recommend to others.

Response from eSchedule

Steve - Thanks so much for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We will pass along your suggestion to the development team. :)

Karly B.

My experience was really good, we were able to set it up fast and have enjoyed using it a lot ...

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

Pros

Some Pros for the software is the features, they are really good to work with and I am always happy when I figure out more ways to use them I always am happy to share how they work with the team

Cons

The cons would probably be the price I feel like it is a little bit pricey so if there is a way to lower anything that might help

Brooke T.

Personally, I have limited use with the software but I am satisfied with all aspects of my use.

Reviewed on 22/02/2016

I have not experienced any problems with the software.

Rick L.

Quality Schedulling Software

Reviewed on 14/07/2020

Pleasantly pleased with overall performance compared to previous software.

Pros

Ease of use, QuickBooks conversion, convenient for employees, accurate time tracking and helpful customer service personnel.

Cons

Sometime difficult to reach certain individuals inside the company directory for direct questions.

Response from eSchedule

Thank you for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and the rest of the team at Carter County EMS.

Jeff P.

eSchedule is awesome

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

Any problems have been addressed and corrected promptly. Requests for customization have also been addressed and met with the same prompt customer service. Have been extremely satisfied with the product and our overall relationship with the eSchedule staff.

Pros

The functionality of the software and the availability of customization to me our individual needs. Have not experienced any down time since we began using this software.

Cons

A few features I would like to see are not currently available.

Katlyn B.

I HIGHLY recommend eSchedule for EMS services, a great product for everyone in the company!

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

We have had an excellent experience with eSchedule. We went through several products prior to eSchedule that just didn't do everything we were needing it to. Since eSchedule is tailored to fit the unique dynamic of EMS it is so so much better. I highly recommend any EMS service to use eSchedule.

Pros

Since switching to eSchedule it has saved so much time with, scheduling, time keeping, and keeping up with employees certifications. Also, the employees love that they have their own employee portal to view from anywhere. It has also saved alot of time when we have our state inspections because we are able to like digital copies of the employee certifications to eSchedule so everything is digitally kept in one place. I could probably write a 3 page paper about how much this product has saved us time and money!

Cons

My only complaint is I really wish they had an APP for this product. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is something they will eventually come out with.

Daniel D.

Helped with our transition.

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Keeping staffing issues at a minimum and the ease of doing payroll keeps my STRESS level down. I cannot say enough positive things about this scheduling software.

Pros

This software helped us with the transition from volunteer status to paid full time status. It is extremely user friendly and helps with not only the scheduling but payroll. I cannot say enough of how this has saved us time and money in our new operation.

Cons

There are none in my opinion! It is a easy to use.

Response from eSchedule

Dan: Thanks for the 5-star review! We are thrilled that you're so happy with our software and that it's making such a positive difference for you.

Floyd S.

Great product

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

It has saved our whole agency. We have totally benefitted from this

Pros

Ease of scheduling and payroll. Users info is great also.

Cons

Nothing it is a good product. I am not sure what else you are looking for

Dustin C.

Great Software

Reviewed on 11/09/2019

Customer service is top notch. Most problems or updates needed are performed within a couple of hours.

Pros

The ease of use for all users. Even if you are not super computer savvy, you are still able to use this software.

Cons

There are a few more options I would like to be able to customize.

Jeanne P.

One of the best changes we ever made!

Reviewed on 13/04/2015

We've been with EMS eSchedule since 2007. As the Director of Administrative Services, I cannot even begin to tell you the positive effect this has had in our agency. From reducing the time spent to actually "manage" our schedule and it's many changes (which averages approximately 30 man hours per month saved), tracking our members' certifications (no more digging through filing cabinets!), auto-reminders for renewals (no more "I forgot's"), to the very efficient tracking of our vehicle maintenance logs, mailing lists, hours reporting, payroll projection, and accessibility for training through the system as well!

This is definitely a manager's dream come true - and a product that is constantly being improved and expanded - a real working program for real working people! (And no - you don't have to understand anything more than point and click to use the program - YEAH for those of us who aren't the most techno-savvy!!)

Looking forward to the future with EMS eSchedule!

Response from eSchedule

Jeanne - The whole team here at eSchedule thanks you for the time you spent writing this review. As always, your input and feedback are both appreciated and helpful as we continue to expand and enhance the software. Thanks!

Michael D.

eSchedule has made our scheduling a lot easier, all wile saving money in overtime costs.

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

A cost-savings in overtime.

Pros

eSchedule has saved our service money, regarding overtime costs. Previously, we would utilize an excel spreadsheet to schedule providers on a first-come, first-serve basis and subsequent providers would be reluctant to 'bump-off' others, costing the company overtime.

Cons

Sometimes, eSchedule has minor hiccups and difficulty processing requests. It usually does not last long, however.

Response from eSchedule

Thank you, Mike! We appreciate your business.

Amanda S.

Time Saver - Life Saver

Reviewed on 16/03/2016

EMS eSchedule has been a blessing to our office. Prior to using eSchedule, our paper timesheet payroll process would take 3-5 hours between myself and our Lt. We now have it down to about 1.5 hours! The scheduling process can be carried out for several months which also saves our Lt. time. Also having the program automatically keeping track of our PTO allows me to not have to keep a seperate spreadsheet for all of our employees. Just about any report you need is at your fingertips, which has simplified our record keeping. We have been extremely pleased with this product and the excellent customer service that comes with it.

Response from eSchedule

Amanda - Thanks a ton for your feedback and the review. We appreciate your time and value Meigs County EMS as a customer. If you need anything at any time, please reach out.

Jerry N.

Has completely changed the way we schedule!

Reviewed on 09/04/2015

The scheduling software is wonderful and it has drastically improved our ability to cover open shifts. A lot of employee information is also right at your fingertips. EMS eSchedule has also increased our ability to effectively communicate with staff and send out immediate notifications in several different formats. Customer service follow up is slow at times; several reminders have to be given in order to get an issue resolved.

Response from eSchedule

Jerry - Everyone at eSchedule appreciates you as a customer. Thanks again! With regard to your comment on customer support, we are taking great strides to improve the response time by adding team members to handle the increased work. Thank you!

Greg W.

EMS eSchedule - A Great solution for our scheduling needs.

Reviewed on 10/04/2012

Very highly rated. We would select EMS eSchedule again if we were in the market.

Pros

Very reliable, in two years we've never experienced any downtime.
Extremely flexible, we've been able to implement two different schedules without difficulty.
Dependable customer service, our needs have always been addressed.
Feature rich with user selectable modules for a variety of applications.
Accessible from anywhere an internet connection is available but still secure.

Cons

We have no negative comments.