William P.
  • Industry: Media Production

Best Digital Media Analysis Tool on the market

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

Fantastic!

Pros

Lead generation and understanding your potential clients

Cons

None, this software does everything I want and keeps getting better

Josef O.

JOrnegri BB Review

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

I have been a big fan of Buzzboard since we originally test the product in our market. They have made improvements over the years that have added value and made BB an important tool in my toolbox.

Pros

Buzzboard points out areas in a prospect's marketing that needs improvement. The opportunity to assess potential clients needs not helps to guide an initial discovery meeting but it also points out to the client that I have taken time to "do my homework" about their business.

I also like the Buzzboard extension on Google Chrome that allows an instant review of a website.

Cons

Prospecting for new leads takes some hands-on time to maneuver efficiently, but this may be a user issue.

• Customer Support Software

Brilliant! Perfect for the complete prospecting process.

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

efficiency and results!

Pros

So much in one login! The development of the software in recent times has been awesome.
I love the competitor reports. Thanks

Cons

The Menu still needs some refining as simple things like where you can type in the fields etc.
The alignment of the typical phone numbers to the Australian phone number listings would be great.
Also the need to be able to add more Australian directories would be great, thanks

Erik J.

Buzzboard Review

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I have been pleased with my experience overall. It is fairly easy to use and navigate. However the data is not always correct, and when presenting to a client , accuracy is key.

Pros

The google Chrome extension and Detailed reports.

Cons

The inadiquicies when pulling the facebook data from clients. Many times it is inaccurate.

Donna S.

• Customer Support Software

Overall very good - sometimes the system is slow but I believe that is on our servers' end

Reviewed on 02/11/2017

Better information on customer's marketing currently and where I need to take the conversation

Pros

I like the listing claiming and the addition of the Ads or Spyfu-like information. They helps me quickly understand if they are paying for other advertising

Cons

Sometimes I find that it runs slowly, although that may be a function of our computers. The customers tend to get a bit impatient when I am running a live demo so that can be a negative at times. Everything else is as expected

Daniel R.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Buzzboard likes and dislikes

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

Overall, my experience has been very positive. It is a real tool that can be used in front of client and helps support the service that you are trying to sell the client.

Pros

The ease of use and how it shows the client the details of their website grading. And what they can do to improve their overall grad of their website.

Cons

I have found that sometime the data isn't exactly correct. When I take a report to the client they will say that they do have a particular function that the report says they don't have.

Teresa W.

• Customer Support Software

I love the information I get from Buzzboard, and how that show potential clients how we can...

Increased Sale

Pros

The pros are the ease of use. The information I can use, and the format it is displayed on. I love that I can email the report to the prospect, I know if they read it, all around a great product.

Cons

I'm not sure what to do with the "consumers" portion of the software. It is the first thing that shows up and I'd like a way to take advantage of the information you provide. This is clearly a user error, but I'm left speechless when this portion of the report comes up.

Leonard O.

• Customer Support Software

One of the easiest tools to use. Every digital appointment I have uses an Buzzboard report.

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Pros

Competitive information is very valuable when showing an clients how they rank among there competition.

Barry L.

Buzzboard review

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

I have been able to use buzzboard to gather insight into companies that I wouldn't have had without it. I can identify pain points and prospect entire categories based on a specific aspect or product that we offer.

Pros

I like chrome extension and the ability to go to a prospects site and with one click get them added to my buzzboard prospects. Prior to using this it was sometimes cumbersome to get a prospect added. This has streamlined the process.

Cons

Some of the features like "peak sales month for prospecting" produce poor results. I spent a fair amount of time trying to add prospects using this feature and got no results or innacurate results. I like the concept and if it delivered better results I would likely use it more.

Eric V.

• Customer Support Software

I use it for giving my clients and prospects an internet presence score and ID areas to...

Reviewed on 02/11/2017

Pros

I like the ability to prospect and get an inside look at a business' web presence. It helps me to position myself as an expert.

Cons

Many of the listings are old and the businesses closed. There is also a larger deviation than I'd like on what is actually being done on social media or SEM than I would like.

Derek P.

• Customer Support Software

A great tool that impresses clients and prospects. Helps business identify online problems...

Reviewed on 06/12/2017

Pros

Quick and ease of use. Buzzboard takes some of the ease out of doing a needs assessment when you first meet with a client.

Cons

Although this is a very helpful tool sometimes there are errors. For instance the report may say a prospect doesn't have a facebook page when they actually do.

What a great tool!

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Pros

Easy to use, informative, easy to understand. Prospecting tool is great! The grading system makes it very easy to show to clients and explain like a "report card"

Cons

On ipad app, several clicks to get to certain screens. Other thing is that sometime not all information can be accurate (for example BB shows no Facebook or YouTube page, but client has one.... same thing happens with mobile optimization from time to time.)

Jeff D.

Love Buzz Board

Excellent.

Pros

It is an awesome prospecting tool, and I use it everyday, all day.

Cons

Unable to print of export saved search to bring with me in the field.

Val C.

Great prospecting tool

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

We are finding more leads and making more sales calls. This is a really helpful prospecting tool!

Pros

Buzzboard opened our eyes to MANY client opportunities that my team was unaware of, it also gives us a glimpse into businesses that are already working to market themselves and are, thereby, viable prospects, versus those who are asleep at the switch and will be unlikely to invest in marketing initiatives.

Cons

We found the UI to be complicated and non intuitive. The new platform is much easier, but takes getting used to.

Evan G.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 2+ years

From a Salesperson's Perspective

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

Pros

It provides a "big picture" view of websites

Cons

1. can't get data for individual locations of multi-location companies
2. by default, Buzzboard is generating new leads for companies I analyze.

Leslie N.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Your clients will love you!

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Professional ads... QUICK!

Pros

The initiative interface allows anyone to jump in and start designing like a pro without any prior graphic arts experience.

Cons

I would love more templates and flexabilty with them. For example, the ability to add or remove frames and change the animation.

Honest Buzzboard

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

The ability to view insights about the industry and HR information.

Cons

What really isn't speaking to each other is when the Buzzboard score is one and when you ad the same business as a competitor it changes that score.

Ausitn S.

• Customer Support Software

Works great as a sales tool

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

insights into pain points of a clients internet presence

Pros

The software works great for trying to determine holes in a website, and seeing where you can get immediate returns to your online presence.

Cons

It has trouble detecting landing pages, and alternate URLs. Also doesn't play nice (at least with ease) for places with multiple phone numbers (ie franchises) and locations.

Kevin C.

Prospecting tool

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Easy to use software with excellent easy to follow reports identifying vulnerabilities, improvements and successes especially with competitors and market share

Pros

Filtering results of businesses to target key areas and offer solutions and recommendations.

Cons

The ability to view a profile and return back to the search results

Ellie M.

Pros & Cons of Buzzboard

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Overall Buzzboard seems to be a good tool for prospecting digital advertising clients.

Pros

It provides useful information about the prospects website that can help open doors to a good conversation with the prospect. Also shows some profiles/prospects that I might not have uncovered on my own.

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a way of sorting through prospects or deleting prospects that are no longer viable. It would be nice if that feature was added.

Also the competition report seems random - wish it gave better and more accurate competitors near the prospect.

I would like to see a better SORTING function for prospects: by business type/category or by city/location - once the profile is added to my list.

Sam N.

Great proposal tool. Very professional

Reviewed on 27/09/2017

Pros

I really like the proposal tool and the competitor analysis. Being able to search for websites based on locations, CMS and more is very useful

Cons

The layout can get complicated but a minor thing really! Overall it is pretty easy to use so this is a very small thing.

• Customer Support Software

Vwey ,very ua useful tool in preparing research levels of product information and even...

Reviewed on 04/04/2018

Pros

Everything. . It's awesome, amazing software !! I can also easily access from Salesforce and can create proposals when needed as an option.

Cons

Mobile app is complicated whereas deatop is much easier. I also had trouble being able to make copies from mobile phone on the mobile app particularly .

Speed to Client Profile

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Getting insight on competitive strengths and weaknesses of each prospect.

Pros

The speed with which you can determine the strengths and weaknesses of the prospect .

Cons

Some of the category assignments have either been missing or incorrect for the business.

Mandy F.

• Customer Support Software

Positive and evolving into more strategic uses

Reviewed on 06/10/2017

Pros

I like the addition of the expanded account repository and the prospecting tool. All efficient and strategic additions are welcome.

Cons

Internal Limitations
examples:
not having proposal builder enabled
not being able to see an account or update an account that was put in by another user
PPC accuracy

Francesca K.
  • Industry: Newspapers

• Customer Support Software

Hometown Newspaper that loves your services

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

Pros

Ease of using the software; I don't have to constantly read my notes on how to publish an advertisement. It's great!

Cons

Possibly not having an extra step to verify that I'm logged in, it seems a bit redundant other than that I haven't had many negative ideas about the software.