4.2
4.4
Christine C.

Generally ok

Reviewed on 02/11/2017

Its very easy to log into. I can navigate easily through the different options that are displayed and its pretty accurate. If its not accurate I am able to update information. I also like how I am able to put in a random potential clients into the system and it generates a new profile that I can sync with another data system we use known as Base. Normally its automatic but if not again I can sync it. Sometimes its a little slow and gets locked up be with contact customer service who attempts to help

Pros

Navigate through system easily. Can see past notes and can edit customer information should it be incorrect

Cons

Freezes. Sometimes for hours. When it comes to making customer service aware there is always no work around which can be frustrating

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Software is easy to learn, full of data to share with client and where holes may be, icebreaker

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

prospects lists, verticals to go after, scoring system to help identify the lower hanging fruit

Pros

Gives a good starting piece to make an appointment and share with client some holes they have. If they have these holes what others do you have as well and this is a great opening to do a Q&A and uncover more needs.

Cons

Sometimes the data is not always accurate. Sometimes I have had people say they have mobile and the report says they don't. It shows they don't have PPC/Adwords but they do.

Jay M.

Awesome for prospecting

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Buzzboard has become an essential part of our prospecting. We use it as a one stop shop for auditing that allows us to take a deeper dive into our potential clients and size them up to their competitors. My favorite if not the best feature is the fact that you can see competitor ads right from within the platform. It's a really wonderful tool that is fairly priced for agencies and I recommend it to any growing digital marketing!

Pros

Google and Facebook ads analysis and quick SEO snapshots, competition analytics.

Cons

UI could be a bit cleaner on the user end.
White label feature is in a more expensive tier

Margee W.
Industry: Broadcast Media
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

BuzzBoard - an no-brainer must have

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

BuzzBoard showcases the what the client is doing right and what they are doing wrong, making it easy to offer our services to improve their digital presence.

Pros

Using BuzzBoard to analyze a prospective advertisers is "like shooting fish in a barrel!"
When we can show an advertiser how they stack up against their competition in the digital world, it not only gives credibility but proves my value to them as a consultant ---and it makes getting the sale easier.

Cons

It's harder to find you existing prospects

William P.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Personal Evaluation of Buzzboard

Reviewed on 03/09/2019

It is helpful, but not as efficient as I would like in turning the time I am required to spend entering new prospects into the system into actual strong qualified potential clients.

Pros

It is a good prospect researching tool that give insight into how active prospect is in general as well as digital advertising.

Cons

It raises some issues in the report that we cannot actively help they correct and in some cases delays the sale of the products we do offer. Too often the prospect's competitors report are not accurate or related to the prospects business forcing more work in re-entering valid competitors.

John V.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Buzzboard Review

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Pros

I like the graph that instantly shows the colors and scoring of each area that is graded with a 0-100 --it's a good snapshot.

Cons

Picking competitors seems to be harder than the older system.

Karen S.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

I have used BuzzBoard for years to assist my clients. I use it as a tool to present to new potential clients to prove a "need" for our services. I also use it with current clients to establish improvement and growth to their online presence.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and the information is easy to understand.

Cons

How long it takes sometimes for a report to be pulled.

Kent G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great value add as a prospecting tool. Thank Buzzboard!

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Tremendous helpful tool for prospecting

Pros

Love the digital audits as it opens many doors into new prospects. Plus, I like the objectivity of the analytics that prove how well or poorly a businesses online health may be.

Cons

It's a bit clunky to find existing profiles if you want to update. I also would like it if the online audits mirrored the detailed summary report.

Heather W.

BUZZBOARD REVIEW

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Have used these reports with several clients to start conversations about their digital marketing

Pros

The amount of information provided for each business

Cons

Competition report could pull in better info.

Spencer B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use. Helpful sales tool for my agency.

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Pros

Interface is clean and easy to use. I particularly like that it helps me show people their presence on directories (NAP percentage).

Cons

Data is not always as accurate as I would like. I wish the platform had a few more tools. I really only use it for one thing.

Ian D.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very helpful and use it oftern

Insight into clients

Pros

Simplisity makes a big difference for out clients to understand what they need to improve appon. Score is a great add on

Cons

Platform is still a bit slow and it makes for awkwawrd parts of my sales pitch. even after the information loads.

Mark A.

Great Prospecting Tool

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Buzzboard is very helpful when analyzing a specific category.

Pros

It is very helpful to use BuzzBoard to prospect and develop leads.

Cons

It takes too long for BuzzBoard to post a score

Zak H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Happy with the service but would love some revamp of report designs.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 27/08/2019

Pros

The ease of use. It is easy to pull a new profile to report on.

Cons

I wish the reporting had a bit more flexibility and could be customized to be simpler when necessary and more complex when necessary.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Tom L.

2019 Buzzboard Review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Gained ability to show customers up to date info

Pros

Easy to use. Speed is in getting info is great

Cons

some of the linking to Salesforce if you already have the opportunity in your name it won't sync the data

Leslie H.
Industry: Online Media

Buzzboard Blues

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

My overall experience is that I wish it gave me a contact name and email address along with a company. Buzzboard can easily partner up with many different companies that already supply this information.

Pros

It's easy to use and gives me a good picture of a company's digital presence in their market. I like the information on Multiscreen- Local Business Presence, Advertisers, Keyword Analysis, Social Media Presence and Content Analysis.

Cons

The competitors feature is useless as the 20 mile radius to too far and gives me competitor companies outside the market of the company that I looked up. Also, there is a lot of information that is never used such as the SEO Analysis. Lastly, it takes too long for Bussboard to populate its home screen.
One more thing, it should be easier to find my saved searches.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Riley K.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Love BuzzBoard

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Pros

My favorite aspect about this software is that it helps me do my job to the best of my abilities. It gives me great feedback and wonderful suggestions.

Cons

The one thing I don't like about this software, is that if i search a company, and I don't save it to a list, it just gets rid of it.

Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Love it, gives me so much information to get prepared.

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

Pros

Just how in-depth this program is. I love that it truly gives me an advantage over my competition. Not only does it educate me, but it informs my customers as well.

Cons

It's not a big issue, but sometimes it can't "add prospect" using just the website given. Have to enter it manually most of the time

Chris S.

Getting Better

Reviewed on 07/11/2017

Pros

Proposal Tool and ROI calculator are my favourite tools. I have had some success with the competitor report and will continue to use that to get my way in the door.

Cons

No Home Page
UX needs massive work
No ability to remove components in reporting
Still a lot of work to do.

Craig W.

The BuzzBoard software and team have been very useful for our business prospecting.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Pros

BuzzBoard are a useful tool in helping to identify prospects and build proposals for our clients. The client service team reach are responsive to queries and customising the program to our specific business requirements.

Cons

It could still be more streamlined. Some things can take longer than ideal and would benefit from having less steps involved in the process.

Cherilyhn L.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I love the information provided, but the program itself is not easy to learn

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

It is a nice program to offer to our clients. The information is interesting.

Pros

The information provided is great. It is great to see the digital presence of each customer and compare them to the competition.

Cons

It isn't easy to figure out the program without help. Through trial and error I figured out what I needed to do. There is so much more information available, but I don't know how to access it. Also, the categories for the companies isn't consistent. You can have "dentist" and also "dentists".

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Evelyn D.

Great selling tool for me.

Reviewed on 02/10/2017

Pros

Easy to walk through. My customers like it. Great selling tool. Easy to learn and user friendly. Have had great results with this tool

Ramish I.

Competitive information is valuable when showing an clients how they rank among there competitors

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

Pros

Cons

I find that the SEM data is very inaccurate as well as the mobile or responsive design evaluation.

Ashneel P.
Industry: Internet

Buzzboard is great in preparing proposals for clients as well as researching for leads.

Reviewed on 15/07/2017

Pros

The fact that you can provide a website report to clients as well as target specific keywords relative to the business and include the businesses competition. Buzzboard also produce some great template proposals which have helped me get a few sales over the line.

Cons

The information/data may not always be up to date. I have searched for particular businesses who have a live website, yet Buzzboard will not recognise the search

Industry: Media Production

A simplified Salesforce

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

Buzzboard provides a very good funnel for you to drive more sales using data science which is rather efficient.

Cons

You will feel that at times, Buzzboard can cost more than the value it brings you and your company. It gets a little getting used to and will take you time to understand how everything works.

Hannah M.
Industry: Newspapers

Good

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Overall experience has been very positive. BuzzBoard team came out and taught us all about the products.

Pros

The chrome extension is fantastic. While I'm on the phone with businesses I can easily pull up their score.

Cons

Not sure as of yet how accurate some of the scores are.