Scoro

Successful projects from quote to cash.

4.3/5

Carmen
Carmen
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for quoting, project management and evaluation.

Reviewed on 24/05/2023

We are fixing difficulties with the extension; Scoro will be a terrific tool for growth; now that we can interface with Jira, which was previously a challenge for the team, we can construct projects faster. Scoro is an excellent application for workflow management, tracking progress, and communicating difficulties or missing tasks. We are juggling 25+ active projects at the same time with limited resources and tight timeframes, and Scoro helps our Project Managers to properly track progress. Quotes were inconsistent, and Scoro gave us with a methodology and framework to help us.

Pros

The user interface is excellent, it is simple to work with the team, and there are several connectors that can be linked using Zapier. The interface's simplicity and intuitiveness make it simple to create and manage tasks, time tracking, feedback, and attaching tasks to projects, creating a wonderful workflow view for the entire team. Scoro is system-oriented and adaptable; we chose to have complete onboarding assistance since it fit our operation. This forced us to think in terms of systems, which enabled us to find methods to enhance efficiency. Recent enhancements, such as the Gannt chart, give easy-to-understand performance data.

Cons

Task builds/gantt chart view is a little hard, dependencies don't function very well, and there appear to be a few problems to sort out. When we introduced Scoro to our staff, they did not have an established CRM or PM system, thus the learning curve was extremely steep. The monthly fee is considerable, and a stronger incentive scheme may be implemented; adding additional customers should reflect the marginal cost.

Angela

Seemless system which allows 360 vision of your business

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

Really great - this system helps us make business decisions about future resourcing and allows us to easily manage projects on a daily basis

Pros

We love the fact that all staff can see all information about projects at any one time. Covering holiday time is easy because of the open nature to the information stored against the project. We no longer need numerous spreadsheets to manage projects - all can be done in Scoro.

Cons

Integrations can be problematic, like Xero and the double entry of some of the data that does not pull across from Scoro.

monday.com and Synergist

Reasons for Choosing Scoro

No longer suited our larger projects

For the intregration with 365 and Xero plus the ease of use
Raimonds
Raimonds
  • Industry: Building Materials

CRM system

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

First of all, it is project control and ability to see the future market potential. This tool first of all was meant to be as helping tool fore sales persons but it is also good tool for budgeting and future planning by segments and customer groups. It also helps us to keep up with our customers.

Pros

Before I found Scoro I already had experience with couple other CRM softweres and Scoro was the one which allow me to develop this CRM according to my needs. Besides my company was one of the first customers of Scoro so I was able not only see how it was in begining but also how Scoro was developing constantly to become one of the most "easy to work with" systems to improve daily sales. The most what I like about Scoro from early beggining was that it does not force You to use something standartized but allow You to organize it according Your needs and daily processes. This CRM system allows me to solve different important issues to improve my project control and sales overall. After my suggestion this CRM was implemented not only by other sister companies but also by several partners of our company and are established as really helpful tool to conduct projects and also help sales personal to improve their abilities and skills.

Cons

As a new developing system no always all my wishes can be implemented by 100% but it is sort of understandable.

Andi
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Best CRM alternative: for time planind and agenda

Reviewed on 08/07/2022

I love it. Best CRM and All-In-One Platform. You can manage everything. We are an accouting office and our bigest challenge was our time blocking. Before we use Capsule CRM; also very good alternative, but, Scoro is definitly better. Also mor expensive but worth.

Pros

Its fantastic. When you use this platform, you will understand. We use to manage our daily work. We plan our calendar, task, contact, invoicec. Especially planing our agenda; in form of events is best value for us.

Cons

Mobile app its not so great. Need improvement.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Scoro

In the begining was only blocking time with calendar. Latter we descover more and more features that we love. Also Scoro makes monthly updates.

Reasons for Switching to Scoro

Calendar. Scoro has oportunity of blocking time and planing events in calendar.
Roman
Roman

• Customer Support Software

One of very few that receive all 5 star!

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Ready day 1 to automate our business processes, both main that bring money in and supportive , eg reminders for unpaid bills; time tracking, labor cost tracking, calendar oversight vs resource, mobile phone usage, integration with other platforms.

Pros

Very well-thought interconnected "modules" of the system: all main functions any company would need are all present. I like a lot visualization of dashboard, re-usability of filters and views, ability to click on anything you see and being redirected directly onto another part of Scoro where you can do more work in what you clicked on. Also comfortable to use with smalls screen devices as interface is restructured and you still see all your data but in an optimised screens - very handy for smartphones.

Cons

just 2 things come to my mind after extensive use for 1+ year.
1. Absence of contacts synchronization with gmail - really annoys.
2. sales pipeline does not track time when status of quote was changed, so no way to know how long did quote spend in each status, eg. time from contact to deal closed is 4 weeks, from them 1 week for quote preparation, 2 weeks for customer feedback etc.

Astrid
Astrid

Time planing and intuitive MVP

Reviewed on 12/09/2022

Great for small to mid business but as a company grows our PM tools needs to grow with us and support the different functionalities we are looking for.
But in all honesty I am always happy when one of our clients state they work with Scoro or to advise it as a tools

Pros

My god is Scoro intuitive, so easy even those newcomers who have never used it manage to master it in a matter of a few hours.
Easy to navigate and visualize, but honestly for me, Scoro is the MVP in Time planing, which helps me keep me and my coworkers on track with day-to-day tasks and responsibilities. Everyone knows what they need to do and the timelines to stick by and that has been a key component in rampaging projects with prospects and clients.

Cons

Integrations :(, are no valuable integrations and even tho the APIs are there they sometimes malfunction when it comes to integrating with put systems. Never able to access the distro and contacts list no matter that I have tried to load and save them in different manners.

John
John
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Scoro - Business management Software

Reviewed on 26/09/2018

Syzygy has used Scoro to manage our workflow, CRM and billing for a couple of years now. We found them after two painful and unsuccessful experiences with software that promised the earth but just did not have the flexibility to be able to adapt to what we and having tried two other platforms wasting time and money.

The onboarding experience and the service provided since we have been using it has been brilliant throughout - there are real people at the end of the phone or on skype that go above an beyond to help us fully utilise their software. This is so unusual in this industry which is a shame in one sense, but a great USP for Scoro

Pros

The flexibility to be able to adapt the platform in a huge variety of ways to work for us - as opposed to us having to 'fit' into someone else's system. Also the integrations with Xero, which works very well and Mail Chimp.

The way that Scoro gives us a single platform to manage CRM, billing, work flow tracking and management is brilliant.

Cons

This is being picky, and with Scoro's regular updates I see this is in the pipeline, but developing Gantt Charting would be really helpful.

Marius
Marius
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

The first CRM/BMS I have fallen in love from the first sight

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

We were looking for CRM/BMS for a long time (more than 5 years), and personally I have tested/checked many of variaous systems. When I have got a SCORO ad and opened preview - something inside me told that this should be definitely what we were looking for. After couple of months we purchased licenses. Onboardin passed very smoothly, and literally we have started to use it and enjoy since a first login. For our small company it is real helper - everything is in the place and if/when somebody is absent (either for vacation or some other reasons) - it is easy to track and make undone tasks of absent person.
Sales chain is a big WOW - very easy to process offers/orders/purchase orders and Invoices (with an option of tracking unpaido ones).
That's it. Though we use not all of features from Ultimate package, but there are plans to transfer more processes to Scoro from other systems we still use paralelly.

Pros

Perfect interface and document relations in the sale chain
Adaptable
Configurable
Feature requests are implemented in a reasonable terms

Cons

The biggest problem currently - there is no line numbers at the proposal, and as far as I was informed - no quick solution for this
Price (especially for bigger enterprises) - as heard from potential customers....

Daniel
Daniel

• Customer Support Software

High performing crm and work management software

Reviewed on 07/09/2018

CRM for a small consulting company, integrated and semi-automated quoting and invoicing.
Agile...

Agile task, time and project management in a self-organized team.

Pros

The combination of CRM (including invoicing) and work management (including tasks, projects, time tracking) is rare. Scoro integrates the different solutions very well and offers external integrations to include accounting as well. We haven't tried that last one yet, but we will at some point.
The CRM is down-to-earth and highly customizable. Task management and time tracking seems to be geared towards IT service providing companies, but again, it's customizable and works in different industries and companies.
Not our original focus, but very helpful nonetheless, are the reporting functions. The more we use the system, the more data we can analyze with only a few clicks. Reports for work time and utilization and for the pipeline give us valuable insights into our business.

Cons

The onboarding package was an obstacle at first; we haven't used the entire package either, but that may have to do more with the specific conditions of our company.
Project management is still missing a few interesting features. Budgeting and reporting works well, but when working with agile methods, you'll miss a project-specific Kanban board / backlog and burndown charts. Support staff is usually very helpful though, and they seem to appreciate input regarding new functions.

Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Human Resources Software

Great Planning and Management software

Reviewed on 28/12/2022

Pros

I am very impressed with the customizable options and support that this platform provides. It is very user friendly, with the ability to visually drag and drop, making it a pleasure to work with. Furthermore, I appreciate that the channels and views can be reused, thus saving me time. Even with a lot of data displayed on the screen, the interface is still designed to be responsive on smaller screens such as smartphones.

Cons

I find Scoro's frequent updates to be challenging, as they are often done without prior warning. This makes it difficult to stay on top of the alterations and become familiar with each new version.

Valdas
  • Industry: Printing

Daily user Review

Reviewed on 09/08/2021

We are using Scoro as CRM program. It is very simple for new companies creation as database is synchronized with local database. it doesnt have integration with apple and outlook. you need special add-on to synchronize calendar - thats not very convenient if you are creating your meetings in outlook first.

Pros

Drag and drop. Simple, usefull. Analize of results including margins, expenses etc per project.

Cons

Creates new products, if you have written product name with mistake.

erki

Good value for money!

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Priceoffers, orders, invoicing, activity tracking etc. This is one of out main tools’

Pros

Automated invoices and budget tracking are our most used tools!

Cons

Not as easy to customize as we would like!

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Scoro

Price and communication was the best at the time!
Marcus

• Customer Support Software

Good workflow management app with a moderately high price

Reviewed on 24/03/2023

The overall experience in using Scoro is rather smooth but there some small issues in the flow of things which they should fix.

Pros

Scoro covers most of what we need for project management and it's deployment won't suck up much of our time. All we need is in one single platform and so we don't have to jump back and forth using various tools. That is basically what we like most of Scoro. For example we can integrate our time tracking in one place together with our accounting function thereby giving us a overall view to see if we stay within project cost. There are a lot more possibilities and we are still exploring.

Cons

The disadvantage of Scoro is the cost. At the beginning cost of $26 per user it is certainly not cheap for a small and medium company. And to get most of the gist in using Scoro most companies would probably need a higher plan.

Kristian
Kristian

• Customer Support Software

A great product with many benefits over competitors

Reviewed on 25/04/2023

Pros

As a user of Scoro, I've found the software to be an all-in-one business management solution that streamlines my daily workflow. The software's interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for me to navigate and quickly find what I need. With Scoro, I can easily manage my tasks, schedule appointments, and track my time, all in one place. One of the standout features of Scoro is its robust reporting functionality, which allows me to generate detailed reports on various aspects of my business. I also appreciate the software's ability to integrate with other tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Quickbooks, making it easy to sync data across platforms.

Cons

While Scoro has many useful features, it can be overwhelming for new users. I found that it took some time to get familiar with the software's many capabilities and customization options. Additionally, Scoro's pricing can be expensive, especially for small businesses or freelancers who may not need all of the features that the software offers. Another potential downside is that the mobile app lacks some of the functionality of the desktop version, which may be limiting for users who need to manage their business on the go. Overall, while Scoro may not be the best fit for every business, it can be a valuable tool for those who need a comprehensive business management solution.

• Industry: Sports

Scoro Review

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

My over all experience has been very good with good customer support especially in setting up the system to suit my needs.

Pros

Scoro Review.
As one of the most disorganised people around I have found Scoro very useful. Although I don’t have a big team to run I find the connectivity of Scoro helps me in the day to day running of my business.

The Dashboard gives me a quick overview of what is happening and what I need to do that day.
I find especially useful the quotes and invoicing. I was notoriously bad at keeping track of invoices before, now with this system I have all the information I need there in front of me. This has been a tremendous help. It is useful to see instantly the figures for income and outstanding debt.

The Calendar works well as does the Task section, which sends me timely reminders of things I have to do coming to me via email. I have found in the past that I don’t always look at my diary to see what I have to do that day.
I have used it for marketing via Mail Chimp and that worked well and was easy to set up even though I am not the best at IT.

Although I am normally a visual person liking bright colours, I find this system much better than say Drop Task . The information is clear and easy to read when you scan the information quickly. Which lets face Most of us do when we are busy.

Cons

Contacts can be hard to find. I find on a few of my contacts they seem to disappear. I am not sure why.

Alessia

• Customer Support Software

Scoro is the tool of the future

Reviewed on 10/03/2023

It was challenging at the beginning, as I described above, but after a few months I started to enjoy using it and now I found it very useful and easy to use.

Pros

Scoro is really useful for managing multiple projects and multiple teams; it allows you to track your time (and your coworkers' time) easily and rapidly, and it helps you understand in a minute how much time you are spending on a project or on a task, on a daily or weekly basis.

Cons

It's not that easy learning to use it. In the first months, I made mistakes and had to rely on my coworkers, who had training with Scoro employees, to manage it well. The essential functions are accessible but if you want to learn to use it at its best you need some time and commitment.

Linda

• Customer Support Software

Perfect software to organise work flow and bills

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

We are very happy that Scoro gives us possibility to have detailed overview over Projects.
For...

For example – we can enter every task what has been completed, outgoing and incoming invoices and see what profit we get at the end.
It has helped a lot to work on our employees productivity, by not spending too much hours where there is not enough profit etc.

Pros

It has everything we needed as company - time tracking, task management, calendar, incoming and outgoing bill register.
We have customised Scoro to the level where it is very convenient for all of our workers.
And we still are discovering new things on Scoro. There are so many tools to work with :)

Cons

Sometimes it is very hard to understand, especially for beginners.

Bracken
  • Industry: Online Media

Bracken's Scoro review

Reviewed on 20/02/2023

Overall my experience with Scoro is that it's helped me and the team to understand a project to a high degree and track how the project is progressing. I would recommend Scoro to a friend if they wished to use a platform to track the progression of a project to a high degree.

Pros

I really like the feature time tracking feature for each project as it allows me to forecast time how much time I can spend on a project. I also think the buffer time spend on the project is useful as again it allows me to forecast a project.

Cons

I'm not a massive fan of the activity-type feature. It's tedious to keep inputting an activity type into my scoro calendar. I wish there was a way you could sync it up with google calendar so I only need to put it on my google calendar as this will save time and seems like a good feature. I also wish there weren't as many notifications from Scoro robots as it clogs up my emails.

• Customer Support Software

Scoro - simple, but good. Simply good!

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

Overall I think that Scoro is quite a good option to use as an everyday sales and CRM tool. It's simple enough for even those not really familiar with computers and programs. On the other hand it has possibilities to get the job not only done but done well.

Pros

+ easy to use
+ really good overview about companies, offers, contacts etc
+ possible to add bookmarks (making the program quick and comfortable to use)
+ possible to personalize program (front page view, client list view etc)

Cons

- too many updates!!! sometimes I think there's a guy working in Scoro who has to make up an update no matter what. find him something else to do :)

Alberto

Reviewed on 03/03/2023

Scoro helps me to better organize my day to day tasks

Scoro helps me to better organize my day to day tasks

Pros

The most impactful feature is the task management, with the possibility to easily organize your planner with time entries

Cons

I miss the presence of a checklist in tasksAlso, I find the planner difficult to consult, but I solved this issue by using this chrome extensions [sensitive content hidden]

Liene
Liene

• Customer Support Software

Perfect when you get used to it

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

In general, it seems that we have not even worked so far. Now we are at a more professional level, customer lists are organized and understandable, accounting is transparent. Communication with the client can be traced throughout the course of the relationship.

Pros

368/5000
Easily monitor my time consumption at work.
It is very easy to monitor the dynamics of relationships with the client.
Never miss important things.
I know what my colleagues are doing and where they are.
We have gone through a new level of offer preparation.
Accounting supervision is available to everyone, you can see the status of each client-whether he delayed payment, whether the invoice was sent, etc.
Available from any device with Internet access

Cons

It takes some time to understand the program and its features.
Sometimes the orientation between the sections is similar to the maze :)

Jesse

• Customer Support Software

Solid, feature-rich project management tool

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Really positive overall experience. It's a solid time tracker that can also work as your CRM and PM tool

Pros

Scoro offers a full life-cycle product to take us from the initial quote, thru project management and onto billing. We primarily got it for time tracking, and the flexibility of its setup makes it a powerful tool and an excellent option for a company like ours.

Cons

That planned activities are automatically turned into scheduled activities. This could work well if your work follows closely with the plan. We would use it as a rough resource planning tool, but as is it creates more headaches than it's worth.

• Customer Support Software

Super good sales manager tool

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Experience is good - customer support is fast and effective, all the problems are resolved. The program is functional enough, good functions are constantly being added. I can not wish a better program.

Pros

It's very important for me as a sales manager to analyze sales from every angle and Scoro allows it.

Cons

I do not like the constant updating that has been forced on everybody. Updates are great, but let me choose. For example, the environment font was changed. Why? A little thing, but I'd rather like to change and choose things myself.

Condrae
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Scoro is a great tool for any business

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Scoro is helping our company to keep track of our projects and helps us to make good management decisions. With this software, there has been increased efficiency and better information gathering and reporting for all our projects.

Pros

Scoro is easy to use. It was easy to incorporate into our existing business structure. It has great features like Project tracking and Reporting, the calendar, and the task tracking section. An overall great platform to use.

Cons

There are not really any bad things about Scoro. For beginners, it will take a couple of days to get a hang of the software, however there is always the help menu.

Jodie
Jodie

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic - it has been transformational in helping us be more in control of our business

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Control of our service business from end to end

Control of our service business from end to end

Pros

It is SO intuitive, the app is excellent, the customer support is superb - we have been completely impressed with our account manager and the way in which she has worked with us to make Scoro an amazing success for our company. They has been so professional, utterly helpful in every way and a problem solver never a blocker. Congratulations on having such a wonderful person on your team for such a brilliant product. Since starting to use Scoro, I have recommended it to 3 people and will continue to do so.

Cons

The expenses section needs to become more sophisticated to be able to handle multi currency expenses being scanned and captured against a project and flow then into XERO.