Paycor

4.4 (2,664)
All-in-on HR solution built to modernize people management

(2,664)

Lina
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Great Time and Attendance Software

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Great experience. Cannot imagine running payroll through Paycor without the integrate Time and Attendance piece.

Pros

I love it how well it integrates with the payroll software. Makes processing payroll much more efficient than before when I had manually enter everyone's hours worked.

Cons

We use a biometric time clock which will give us some issues from time to time. Sometimes it is the sensitivity issue (it will ask to try again several times). The biggest issues we've had was disrupted synching or time punches not being recorded. Lucky, these are rare occurrences.

Ryan
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Paycor Review

Reviewed on 12/03/2022

Overall, very positive experience. Website timeouts are an issue, but the ease of use is a good trade off.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the ability to onboard users. Very straightforward. Non-technical folks can use this product easily.

Cons

Integration options are somewhat limited. The site often times out and time cards have to be manually adjusted often.

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Easier to use. Better for the skillset of our HR team

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

cost, ease of use, overall platform.
Holly
  • Industry: Veterinary Software

Paycor in Vet Med

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Paycor works for what we need but the ease of use throws me off a bit. I would give a better review if I felt that it was an easier to use platform.

Pros

I like that I am able to easily log missed punches for my office manager. I'm also able to easily clock in and out for my shifts and view my schedule. It's nice to have tax documents available here as well. I like having all of my financial information and scheduling regarding work all in one spot.

Cons

I find that the ease of use isn't great. You have to search for things a little bit in order to locate the icon you need. The team schedule also isn't as easy to locate and view.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you find value in being able to log missed punches and easily manage your schedule and tax documents on Paycor. We apologize for any difficulties you've experienced with the ease of use. We appreciate your input and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve our platform. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we strive to provide a better user experience.

Denise
  • Industry: Food Production

HORRIBLE customer service

Reviewed on 11/09/2023

Customer Service is Horrible. They never return your calls or fix your problems and they hang up on you. I have felt that Paycor leaves us hanging more times than not. DON'T USE PAYCOR!!

Pros

Really nothing. We bought the company and they had Paycor so we were stuck with Paycor.

Cons

Customer service is horrible. I have called numerous times, setting up numerous cases and I never get a call back. I speak with the front line customer service and that's where it ends. I have 2 cases that I can't get an answer on one which impacts an employee's unemployment. It's rediculous that it takes Paycor 10 weeks to do amendments!!! Don't select Paycor if you want good customer service.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your experience with Paycor. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you may have encountered with our customer service.

We strive to provide excellent customer service and it is disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We understand the importance of timely and effective communication, and we apologize if there were delays or difficulties in resolving your cases. We will investigate this matter further to ensure that our customer service processes are improved and that all inquiries are addressed promptly.

John

• Customer Support Software

I wanted to like this more

Reviewed on 20/06/2023

While I do like Paycor, I ultimately decided to go with another company. The biggest reason for my switch was the integration offered in my new service. I can pair it with my existing tax team.

Pros

Paycor has a lot going for it. The system is designed to be relatively easy to use, and it doesn't take much to get good at using the features. It has great location tracking, decent clock in process and a reliable payroll system.

Cons

Felt a bit generic. Many of the features feel like stripped down versions of more advanced software. I used the basic package so I can't comment on options included in the more advanced versions.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate you highlighting the ease of use, location tracking, clock-in process, and payroll system in Paycor. We also understand your point about desiring more advanced features. We continuously work towards enhancing our platform to meet all our customers' needs.

Aric
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

• Customer Support Software

Product is good but Implementation was rough

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Pros

The applicant tracking system is great. Easy to use and customize.

Cons

Implementation was really rough. We were transferred through 3 different Implementation advisors.

UKG Ready, Paycom, and ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Looking for a better product.

Price and service

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review. We're pleased to hear that you find our applicant tracking system great and easy to use. However, we apologize for any difficulties you experienced during the implementation process. We understand the importance of a smooth transition and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by being transferred through multiple Implementation advisors. We appreciate your feedback and will work to improve our implementation process. We're glad that you chose Paycor based on our price and service, and we're committed to providing you with a better product and experience. Thank you for considering Paycor as an alternative and for your continued support.

Melanie

Paycor Practibility

Reviewed on 28/08/2023

My overall experience has been hassle free and convenient.

My overall experience has been hassle free and convenient.

Pros

I love the assurance I get from knowing I have a time stamp which guarantees a paycheck - it's in the system, and we all know that nothing is absolutely deleted, if it ever comes to that. Overall, Paycor is easy, fast, and assessable.

Cons

Well, it's not Paycor, per say, but what kind of internet connection one might have. Sometimes, we lose connection and there is no way to clock in - just have to use the old fashion way of communicating by conversation.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about your experience with Paycor. We're glad to hear that you find our system reliable and appreciate the assurance it provides in guaranteeing your paycheck.

We understand that a stable internet connection is crucial for a seamless experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused by occasional connectivity issues. Our team is continuously working to improve our system and ensure a smooth experience for all users.

We're delighted to hear that your overall experience with Paycor has been hassle-free and convenient. We appreciate your feedback and are committed to providing excellent service and user-friendly solutions.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

Susan

• Customer Support Software

Paycor has simplified my time tracking and remote hours

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Overall, Paycor has been a wonderful tool that makes tracking my hours worked very easy. Having had to track my hours before, this has been a real time saver. I really enjoy Paycor.

Pros

Having had to track my hours myself before Paycor, I couldn’t love Paycor more! It does all the work for me, leaving me to focus on my actual work rather than tracking my time!

Cons

Occasionally it does not log my clock ins and outs, leaving me unsure about how long I’ve worked or if I’ve missed mo ey owed to me.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive feedback on Paycor's time tracking capabilities. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made it easier for you to focus on your work rather than manual time tracking. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the occasional issues with clock-in and clock-out logging. We're committed to improving this feature and will work to ensure accurate tracking moving forward. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your payroll solution.

Miranda
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Paycor

Reviewed on 08/09/2023

Pros

Very easy to navigate their software and access the information you are needing. Their support teams are AMAZING and always providing you the best customer service. They also have a team of HR advisors for any HR related questions concerning laws, forms etc. Quick response time. Highly recomment.

Cons

No dislikes with Paycor. Very happy with the services they provide and their software.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that you find our software easy to navigate and that our support teams have provided you with amazing customer service. We are also glad to know that our HR advisors have been helpful in addressing your HR-related questions.

We appreciate your recommendation and are committed to continuing to provide you with excellent services and user-friendly software.

Joel Neil
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

For Payrolls

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Used the trial version of Paycor when deciding the optimal product. Overall it was fine, payroll management works really good and managing tax calculations is the biggest plus when having several employees within several employees.

Pros

Paycor worked really fine when dealing with multi currency & multi tax calculations on payroll within worldwide employees of the company. Experienced the easily integration between NetSuite and Quickbooks, these are big plus.

Cons

It may not be the fast to learn product as you need to know about the features before working with Paycor. User friendliness should be upgraded.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform worked well for handling multi-currency and multi-tax calculations on payroll for your worldwide employees. The integration between NetSuite and Quickbooks was also a big plus for you. We understand that there may be a learning curve with our product and will take your feedback into consideration as we work on improving user-friendliness. We are glad that you found our trial version helpful in making your decision and that overall, our payroll management and tax calculation features were beneficial for your business.

Emily
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Glitchy Inaccurate Software and Terrible Customer Support

Reviewed on 23/02/2023

While Paycor has the ability to be a great system, it is not currently living up to its potential. There are serious short comings when it comes to reliability and when those issues are brought up to Paycor, they are left for weeks being unanswered, or simply never resolved. I cannot trust Paycor to support my business.

Pros

The software seems to be the all-in-one software that we need. However, in reality, the features are not well integrated and do not reliably function as one would need.

Cons

- Software is complicated, glitchy, and inaccurate- User access is not easy to use or set up and often changes without my company changing it- Paycor is not tax compliance for their clients, we've had several mailed notices about the issues- The support is unprofessional, chats ending without resolution, phone calls that say they're being escalated without any resolution- We have so many open tickets without resoution

Response from Paycor

Hi Emily, I have escalated your account to our service team and a specialist will be reaching out shortly to get to the root cause of the issues you have listed.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used for 2+ years

Great ATS gone silent

Reviewed on 04/11/2019

I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically.

However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Pros

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users)
Templates
Ease of application for candidates
Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Cons

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play.
Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

iCIMS Talent Cloud and Hireology

iCIMS Talent Cloud and Hireology

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Quality and ease of use Price Contract flexibility- month to month.
Kathy
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Best Payroll System

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
P...

Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Cons

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Worst system I've ever worked in. No ease of use on any function!

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paycor provided the best demo, best price for what we were looking for with options that we could add later and again ease of use.
Brian
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Bait & Switch

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

From the start, our experience with PayCor has been horrible. False claims during sales. Poor customer service. Completely self-service with little front-end training. High cost for the amount of work needed on the customer-side to maintain accurately on a regular basis.

Pros

Self-Service
Good UI
Good mobile employee functionality with GPS (mobile punches)

Cons

No integration with Quickbooks (though that was how it was sold to me)
clunky back-end data to GL migration
HORRIBLE Customer service - your average hold times to get a human is at least ONE HOUR. I've held for over THREE HOURS to get a person on the line for an issue that would take 10 minutes max to fix

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

I switched primarily because PayCor said they would integrate better with Quickbooks and eliminate my inefficient data entry every pay period (weekly). That was frankly a lie. No 360 integration exists. I needed to buy a 3rd party software adapter to even get the softwares to talk. In addition, customer service is the worst I've ever been a part of. Normal wait times are 1-3 hours just to speak to a person. Not acceptable.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

For communicated efficiencies gained. Those efficiencies were not realized.

Response from Paycor

Hi Brian - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and your issues with the QuickBooks integration and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Happy with our selection

Reviewed on 20/04/2023

Excellent!

Excellent!

Pros

Paycor is very easy to use and checks all the boxes for an HRIS. It encompasses everything we were looking for and all of our employees love the performance and engagement features of the tool.

Cons

Sometimes the site can be a little slow and you do not have a dedicated account manager but support is extremely helpful and responds quickly and everyone who has been assigned to our account for implementations, benefit feeds, etc. has been top notch!

Paycom, Rippling, and ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Wanted a true HRIS not just a payroll provider

Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Price point and modern UI/UX. Paycor seemed like it would engage employees more due to the performance page.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor's HRIS platform. We're glad to hear that our tool has been easy to use and has provided your company with the necessary HR features. Our team is continuously working to improve our platform, including addressing site speed and providing dedicated account managers. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Joni
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Customizable HR System that meets our needs

Reviewed on 01/06/2023

I love Paycor. Great product, great customer service and add-on services like educational opportunities for HR professionals.

Pros

We are a non-profit that works with a lot of different funders who require detailed and accurate time and payroll reporting. We also have many different lines of business. I love how customizable Paycor is and the ease of setting it up to meet our specific needs. The implementation team went above and beyond to get us set up quickly when our former payroll provider went out of business. They worked on our various reports until they fully met our needs.

Cons

I like the performance management section of Paycor. We are highly regulated and are required to score employees on their job-specific job competencies. Paycor's performance review system was set up more for companies with a pretty generic approach to the reviews. We were able to customize the reviews to meet our needs but it took more set-up than anticipated.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Alerus left the payroll business.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paycor had all the features we needed and wanted and a competitive price.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We are thrilled to hear you're finding our system customizable and efficient for your organization's needs, especially given the nature of your operations. We're also happy to know that our team could assist you promptly during the transition.

Regarding your concern about our performance management system, we appreciate your feedback. We strive to make our system as adaptable as possible, and we acknowledge that it might involve an initial setup to fully tailor it to specific needs. We continue to work on improving the ease of customization.

We are pleased to have you in the Paycor family and appreciate your acknowledgement of our commitment to customer service and education for HR professionals. We look forward to providing you with continuous value and support.

Kristin

• Customer Support Software

Paycor is very expensive for the service that is received

Reviewed on 15/02/2023

Overall, we have had so many issues we can't keep up with them all.

Overall, we have had so many issues we can't keep up with them all.

Pros

There is nothing good I can say about this software.

Cons

Customer service has been horrible. The company was not prepared for the ICHRA regulations, consequently, we had to put in hours of manual labor and the system was not able to prepare an accurate 1094C. We implemented a simple small entity that mirrored our other entity's, and Paycor was not able to replicate the other entity's. Consequently, after two months, we still don't have a complete and accurate set up.

Paycom and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Customer service had gone downhill, and we were experiencing many issues with our paychecks and deductions. We had a very hard time fixing and bringing our deductions into compliance with our policies.

Reasons for Switching to Paycor

Paycor sold us a story about "vertical integrations" and a dedicated customer service team that understood our industry and would understand our unique set up.

Response from Paycor

Hello Kristin - thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear about your experience.

We recently added a 31% increase in support staff to alleviate these issues and look forward to providing the service we have promised.

If you are still experiencing issues, please email [email protected] and we would be more than happy to assist.

Mike
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Grossly Misrepresented

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

• Errors: placed in wrong policy groups, PT/FT, PTO eligibility, Holiday eligibility, no accrual codes, one employee was not imported at all, managers were not imported so everyone was own manager, marital statuses were incorrect, no one was able to correct their tax withholdings, pay period date mismatch, two false account cancellation notices, …
• No PTO balances kept us using Zenefits for PTO for a while.

Communication
• Not led through the process or informed of steps, precautions, what was or was not going to happen.
• At least two no-shows for implementation Zoom meetings.
• Calls have many times been too short and then cut off for next meeting.
• Days without responses, even after our prompts for answers.
• Passing the buck.
• Did first payroll without expressing that our employees would not receive any notification or means for viewing pay stub. They didn’t even have accounts yet.

Integration
• Paycor was “supposed” to integrate with our 401(k) retirement provider. Paycor withheld the employees’ deductions but did not transfer the funds to the employee retirement accounts, they did not even integrate with the provider, and never informed us of any of this. We found out by accident after two biweekly payrolls have passed. “We” then had to manually enter all the transactions due to Paycors negligence to perform and communicate.
• Our medical benefits are still not integrated after several weeks and we are told it will be at least another six weeks. Therefore, we stil

Pros

We can use our own benefits broker - supposedly.

Cons

Capabilities
• No onboarding as discussed during sales and signup. Sales promised the World.
• Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward. Even after it was approved by the employee, the employee’s supervisor, and the company administrator. There can be no quality control over the accuracy of timecards.
• Nobody (employees, supervisors, etc.) can approve or lock timecards until after pay period, which is normally on a Friday for most companies. This is very impractical for alternate work schedules, holidays, vacations, etc.
• The company Document Library for employees will only accept PDF files. Even though Excel and Word are two of the most used document types in business, they cannot be stored on our Paycor “Document” Library because they are not PDF.
• Tracking and paying our Contractors/Consultants/1099NEC’s is still not working after several weeks and has cost us much money, stress, confusion, frustration and time. Registration questions and interface are confusing and sometime not applicable. The system tries to pay them as employees and tax them the same way, etc.

Implementation
• Implementation Team forgot to include some deductions from paychecks.
• Several items not imported by Implementation Team, then “we” were told to “just” go in and manually correct it for all our contractors and employees.

Response from Paycor

Hi Mike - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your feedback in regards to the sales and implementation process and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thank you!

Batiste
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Very Disappointed

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

What started out as a overall great experience has completely bombed out since the new [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] implemented his "better" version of customer service. I realize that COVID threw us all for a loop but I've been on hold for almost 5 hours today waiting for support. Add that to the two days last week when I gave up after 2 hours on hold and my issues are still not solved. I've sent emails to the "support at paycor" email address since they've taken away our dedicated support team marked with High Importance and I still get no response. My "sales" manager is the only one who responds and he can't help! Horrible. If not for all the work involved, the loss of history that occurs when you change companies, I'd be out shopping now.

Pros

We went with Paycor because from a payroll processing point of view it is very easy and perfect for a small manufacturing company. The implementation process was well thought out and with one exception went fairly smoothly.

Cons

The How To's aren't easy to follow and are often out of date to what the platform currently does. The reports are hard to figure out-I've had to call for support to create what I needed. There are no instructions that I've found that help learn how to configure one of their reports to give you the information you need.

Response from Paycor

Hi Batiste - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and help documentation and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

Molly

• Customer Support Software

Decent option, robust, but woeful support.

Reviewed on 02/08/2023

Overall, the system would be great if not for some bad practice by the humans running the operation. It's a tool, it has all the functions, if you HR in a company it will help you HR, IF Paycor doesn't muck it up for themselves.

Pros

Onboarding, helping reduce paper and sharpen HR processes, employee self-service, 360 benefits

Cons

Extraordinarily unhelpful CIS team, they are utterly inept. There are some front-line support folks who are really great who have spent literally hours with me trying to contact other teams inside of Paycor about issues, but the fact that I have had to squeeze in hours of sitting on the phone with support trying to regain access to me account when I am also overseeing orientation, recruiting and we are running payroll... Paycor has got in it's own way by creating an issue and obstructing my ability to do my job. From Paycor support accessing accounts unannounced and triggering alarming emails about unrecognized devices accessing Admin accounts, to Paycor's investigative teams shutting down Admin access and not reinstating in a timely manner (which essentially castrates an Admin's ability to perform one's job in HR, Payroll and Recruiting) and being completely unreachable for literally weeks is one reason I cannot recommend Paycor to anyone. I feel bad for the helpful folks I've encountered in front-line support who have been as helpless as I have been in the face of a completely unresponsive fraud investigation team, they are not to blame, but overall the way to company operates regarding the most essential functions for EOY forms and reporting and supporting administrators is absolutely abhorrent.

Paycom, ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR, SentricHR, and Paylocity

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

The EMR where our HR & Payroll modules were housed was being sunset and our facility was moving into a new EMR which did not host these functions.

features, cost

Response from Paycor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Paycor. We appreciate your positive remarks on our onboarding and HR features, and we're also deeply concerned about the support issues you've faced.

We understand how crucial timely support is, and we want to assure you that we've recently implemented a 31% increase in our support staff to address these concerns and provide a more efficient response. We're committed to continuous improvement and hope that your future interactions with us reflect the high standard we strive for.

keith
  • Industry: Capital Markets

• Customer Support Software

Software for Human Capital Management (HCM)

Reviewed on 01/02/2023

Pros

The payroll and time and attendance capabilities are outstanding. Both admins and employees find it simple to use. features for robust reporting. User-friendly employee profiles. able to monitor 401k loans through the development of goals.Fairly user-friendly - Once you understand what certain features do, it is quite simple to use and a schedule can be created fairly quickly. I can schedule a dozen individuals for an entire year in approximately 30 minutes. Adding individuals to the schedule implies I have to pay for their use of the app whether they use it or not. Both the app and online consoles are fairly simple to understand. I'm astonished by how many of them say they actually use the app and website on a regular basis considering how simple it is for them to use. It allows me to enter a ton of information about my team, and I appreciate how customizable it is. being able to pivot

Cons

The program is not the most attractive option available and can be a little difficult to understand. We discovered that those compromises are well worth making in exchange for a more reliable solution. I hadn't anticipated much of a transition from Nimble Schedule to Nimble. All of the Nimble Schedule features, at the the least, should be present in Nimble, but I was hoping for more. Although there were some flaws with Nimble Schedule that Nimble was able to resolve, I don't mind because I enjoyed it! Every new piece of software requires a period of getting used to, but I believe I've managed to do so and have grown to enjoy Nimble thus far. We have 64 employees, thus it is a hassle to print each payroll report individually because we rely greatly on the reports that Nimble creates for us.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback on the software's appearance and ease of understanding. It's good to know that although there are compromises to be made, the software is still a reliable solution for your business

Kim

Paycor Services Review

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Overall experience has not been a positive experience. Customer service being at the forefront. We have a dedicated customer service relations manager, however, when raising concerns he has not resolved these and only directs back to our customer service contact.

Pros

1) I do like that there are a variety of options that we can utilize with payroll, HR, time and attendance, performance management, applicant tracking and benefits.

Cons

1) Customer Support is poor! Each service (Payroll, Time&Attendance, HR) have their own support contacts. When trying to reach them, they are never available via phone. You have the capability to e-mail directly but don't always get a fast response (fast to me is within 12-24 hours). I have to continuously send follow-up e-mails to check on status of issues or questions.
2) They have a variety of different systems to use (payroll, HR, applicant tracking) but each system does not always talk well to each other since they were different technologies that created them. For example, the applicant tracking system was under Newton Software so they handled any technical issues.
3) There are different roles in the system and when asking for how-to guides for these roles, for example a manager role, I was told I needed to test and create myself as each system is unique.
4) I came in after the organization had started using their services. As a new person in my role, I wanted to find out what functionalities that we have available to us as I know there are more functionalities available but have not been provided with what these are, only learn as I go or if I ask the right questions. There is training provided but again that is very brief and doesn't go deep into what the system can do. The reason Paycor states can't provide as each client is unique. Very unfortunate as would like to get the most bang for our buck!

Sangam

A Comprehensive HR and Payroll Management Solution

Reviewed on 24/02/2023

Pros

1. Comprehensive HR and payroll management features: Paycor offers a wide range of HR and payroll management features, including time and attendance tracking, benefits administration, compliance management, reporting and analytics, and more.2.User-friendly interface: Paycor's software is designed to be user-friendly, with an intuitive interface and easy-to-use navigation that makes it easy for businesses to manage their HR and payroll processes.3.Customizable solutions: Paycor offers customizable solutions that can be tailored to the specific needs of businesses, allowing them to choose the features and services that best meet their needs.

Cons

1.Limited integration options: Paycor may have limited integration options with other software solutions, which could be a drawback for businesses that rely on multiple software solutions.2.Pricing: Paycor's pricing may be higher than some other HR and payroll management solutions on the market, particularly for small businesses.

Response from Paycor

Thank you for taking the time to review Paycor's HR and payroll management solution. We are thrilled to hear that you appreciate the comprehensive features and user-friendly interface that our software offers. We also take pride in providing customizable solutions that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each business we serve.

Regarding the cons, we understand that integration options may be a concern for some businesses, and we are continuously working to improve our integration capabilities to better serve our customers. Additionally, while we strive to provide competitive pricing, we also recognize that some businesses may find our solution to be higher priced compared to other options on the market. However, we believe that the value and benefits our software provides, including increased efficiency and compliance management, make it a worthwhile investment for businesses of all sizes.

Thank you again for your review, and we appreciate your feedback as we continue to improve and evolve our HR and payroll management solution.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

• Customer Support Software

Good software solution with room for growth

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

Overall I think it is a great business solution and time saver. The information captured and stored is very helpful for reporting and I am able to instantly generate useful information. I also appreciate that they are consistently making improvements and evolving the software to best meet the needs of their clients. There are options available to make suggestions and follow them along the process of review through implementation.

Pros

We use multiple features within the Paycor platform ( payroll, benefits enrollment, time and attendance and reporting . I find them all to be helpful, although, some are better functioning than others. For payroll processing and new hire onboarding Paycor has been a great solution. All I need to enter upon hiring a new person is their name and email and the onboarding process is initiated. Our employee information is now more up-to-date and accurate not to mention the time that is saved with manual entry.

Cons

For us the attendant solution and customer support would be areas for improvement. We have a non-standard set up for time and attendance which causes some confusion and manual entry. Although, I typically can get a hold of customer support within a few minutes many times I find explaining our problem and getting it resolved takes several emails and can take days/weeks. Additionally I find having dedicated tech-support to be more cumbersome then general support. Most times I find our individual contact is not available and there is a decent amount of turnover making dedicated team members seem irrelevant.

Lance
  • Industry: Banking

Top Tier HR System

Reviewed on 06/09/2022

Pros

Self-service is simple for employees. Payroll processing is reliable with import functions available. Onboarding allows new hires to complete paperwork electronically before first day. Benefits is able to be connected across multiple vendors. Talent development functions are easy to use for 1:1's, objectives, and evaluations. LMS has nice built in automatic reminders. My favorite part has to be the consistent enhancements that are delivered monthly.

Cons

No master reporting capabilities. Have to merge reports together across multiple modules which is a minor issue if you are familiar with excel.

UKG Ready and Paycom

Reasons for Choosing Paycor

Out grew the software and limited system capabilities.

Response from Paycor

Hello Lance, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your honest review. We are thrilled to hear your are enjoying our industry leading technology and continuous product enhancements! I have passed along your reporting feedback to our product team, as you know we are always looking for ways to improve the Paycor experience for our clients!