CHEQ Essentials

Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Narciso

• Customer Support Software

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Response from CHEQ

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Javi
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Most reliable option Click Fraud wise

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

Customer service is at the top, you have a follow-up since the first step that it really helps to develop the "skills" of this tool, dashboard, and reports are friendly enough for any level, all this comes with a price so you need to verify if the ROI regarding the fraudulent cliks it worth your time, it offer a free trial so you can easily verify the advantages of the tool

Pros

Custome service support, since the free trial option you have a constant support from the agents, you find webminars tutorials with all the "how to" in order to use the tool, you can generate automatically reports in order to report Google

Cons

At first sight is an expensive tool, obviously is a money that you can get refund is you apply to it...after this point it depends on Google, if you are able to recover 20% of all the fraudulent clicks you will cover the expenses

Cameron

• Customer Support Software

Do not use this company, it is a rip off!

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

It has been a HORRIBLE experience with ClickCease. Their customer service is NON-EXISTANT. Their system glitches and doesn't do any of the things it says it does. We bought the annual subscription and STILL had 85% of our marketing budget was spend on FAKE/FRAUDULENT clicks. This is all a hoax people. They use VPNs to hide themselves clicking on your adds. BUYER BEWARE!

Pros

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Their software is glitchy. They change it without your notice. It doesn't do any of the things it says it would accurately.

Cons

Everything! this software is a JOKE. in fact, it is a RIP OFF. People who have no computer skills use this product and rant and rave about it. Fact is this company is stealing their money and they aren't tech savvy enough to know it.

ClickGUARD and Lunio

Reasons for Switching to CHEQ Essentials

Design/ads

Response from CHEQ

Hi Cameron,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with ClickCease by CHEQ. ClickCease by CHEQ is the most advanced online marketing fraud prevention tool and as such we block fraudsters, competitors and others ill intent players from wasting one's marketing budget. Our large customer base includes small businesses, agencies and large enterprises who are all tech savvy, albeit our product is user friendly and doesn't require that. It goes without saying that we hold ourselves to a very high ethical standard and do not "click on ads". Our support team and customer success team are always available and happy to address and fix any issue.

Abtin

• Customer Support Software

ClickCease is an irreplaceable resource for digital advertising

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

Pros

ClickCease includes easy set-up instructions for Google ads and Facebook pixel integration. It helps us save money for our clients and provide value for their advertising. Best of all, their support team is very responsive and helpful. They even offer free webinars and training to optimize usage of ClickCease settings!

Cons

I occasionally have difficulty connecting a Google Ads ID to their portal, but usually refreshing and a quick chat with support clears it up

Robin

• Customer Support Software

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Reviewed on 30/01/2019

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.

noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Response from CHEQ

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

Fraud detection helper

Reviewed on 15/11/2022

I like the overall experience. Reports are clear and you can see with your own eyes the behavior of the fraudulent clicks.

Pros

The online report table is quite dynamic. You can check many variables to be shown or not.

Cons

The report shows a record of the fraudulent session. When reporting 2 or more fraud clicks you can't be sure which one is actually shown on that recording.Also, I don't like the style of many screen elements. I prefer plain items, as close to Excel table reports as possible. I end up downloading the CVS file to handle it on a cleaner view. I would prefer to skip this extra step.

Thomas
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Marketing

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

Very positive. Customer service is responsive.

Pros

The information I have available. It has allowed me to optimize my spend.

Cons

I would like to know how many ads get a click but never arrive at my website. Also invalid clicks are not addressed at all.

mike

ClickCease Click Saves

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

Overall I would recommend this product to any online marketing company.

Pros

It's very eay to set up and use. It has saved my clients a lot of spam/fraud clicks, saving them quite a bit of money.

Cons

At this time I really do not see any cons

Oksana

Clickcease for PPC managing

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

Using the software in order to block fraud.

Pros

Very easy to use and very easy to visualize the reports.

Cons

Integration with Meta is quite problematic.

Lex

Great Product Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

Very good experience

Pros

Very easy to use. Very impactful for detecting click fraud. Also helps you understand conversions better.

Cons

No I am happy with the software and have not found the need for additional features

Mike
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.
They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Response from CHEQ

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

• Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

Reviewed on 01/09/2019

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Pros

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Cons

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Response from CHEQ

Thank you so much for these lovely words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying ClickCease :)

Alona

• Customer Support Software

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Response from CHEQ

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

• Customer Support Software

Clickcease got our Google account permanently suspended

Reviewed on 19/12/2021

Pros

Easy to install. But that meant that our account could get canceled sooner

Cons

Day 4 of using the software, Google notified that they had suspended our account for a recent violation. The cause was using cloaking software or similar that would show or restrict the ad content to some users based on location, IP address etc. We had not made any other changes to our ad account that week.

We had used that ad account for 5 years for various ads for our companies and spent north of $1MM on the account.

Do NOT use this software if keeping your ad account is important to you. You might be lucky and avert google’s attention but why take the risk.

Response from CHEQ

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear that your account got suspended.

I would like to state that our software does not mask or hide anything, quite the opposite. ClickCease makes every click count and knows its origin by increasing transparency.

ClickCease is certified by Google's Ads API and we block clicks in your Google Ads account by adding IPs to the restricted IP list, which is a feature that is supported within Google Ads.

If you would like any further information please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Frank

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Response from CHEQ

Hi Frank, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service! We're so glad to get such lovely feedback :)

Yonatan

A great Tool for Fraud Clicks on your Google/Bing Ads advertising

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

I started using ClickCease after some unusual activity on my Brand campaigns,
Since i use the tool it seems that click frauds are happening less and less with time.

Pros

Easy to use, customer service helped a lot with the onboarding, On Google, the excluded IP's are done automatically, saves a lot of time, a great dashboard to see the click prevention activity

Cons

You need to upload the bing excluded IP's manually,
Also, you need to really set everything to the small details since the tool likes to exclude almost everything,
So make sure to have a clickcease rep going over your settings with you.

Response from CHEQ

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, Yonatan! Our customer support is always happy to be of help! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience.

leo
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Save money & improve K/W perforamnce evaluation

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

Pros

Easy to use, live data feed. If you are in a market place where clicks can be £10+, it is v useful to identify fraud as soon as it happens.
Also, you can block IP ranges- tend to find fraudsters use the same network

Cons

none, v good all round. easuy to install, good data presentation

Cristina

Essential when dealing with PPCs

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

I started just to try and I ended up applying this to all of my company's websites. It's very important in having quality results.

Pros

The fact that automatically detects bots and false clicks, saving us money and also giving the chance to our real customers to see the ad.

Cons

It's a bit complicated when you try to look into statistics to customize even more the experience.

Oscar
  • Industry: Design

Thanks Rafa!

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa.
Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :)

(Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics
-Excelent customer suport
-Good Price
-Easy installation and configuration
-God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Response from CHEQ

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

bill

long term happy user

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Pros

aggressive ip watching and blocking helps to somewhat minimize bad clicks

Cons

fraud reports to Google have provided 0 results.

Response from CHEQ

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We're happy to be of help and we always strive to improve our services! We will keep your review in mind :)

Eduard
  • Industry: Information Services

Very good software

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

I have been using the software for over 1 year, I have set up campaigns for over 10 clients. The benefits are that customers spend less on paid advertising.

Pros

I like automation, you don't have to deal with it all the time, you adjust and then just follow the statistics from time to time

Cons

Pricing of PRO plan can be better - limits are easily reached and exceeded

Joshua

• Customer Support Software

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

Reviewed on 30/01/2019

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Pros

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Cons

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Response from CHEQ

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that we have been of help :)

Michael
  • Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Clickcease - A beginner friendly fraud prevention software but too expensive for its functional...

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Pros

Easy to install in Google Ads, the support is OUTSTANDING! You get help with everything you need and they explain you really the last thing in Clickcease. It has a good design and easy to understand parts in tabs. You see the fraud clicks in real time and can act yourself or set up easy rules to block these IP's automatically.

Cons

The automatic real time blocking of IP's in Google Ads seemed not to happen as fast as other software do this. Also the location tracking was more than often in places where we not even advertise. After some weeks of checking this we concidered that this is worse than everything else we knew from other softwares (sorry :/ ) - Also the Rules are not that highly customizable and the analyitics data you get is "okay" but nothing for doing a really good analysis if you really would need to (we didn't, we have G4 for this!). For us - it was too high price for what we got for it and we had to change to a competitor of clickcease :/

• Industry: Financial Services Software

Excellent software & support

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Pros

Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Cons

No plans available for super small ad budgets.
Suggestions:
$5/month plan <$200/month ad spend
$10/month plan <$800/month ad spend
$25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend
$50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Response from CHEQ

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are continuously looking at ways to improve and will keep your suggestion in mind :)

• Industry: Telecommunications

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Reviewed on 28/01/2019

Pros

Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Cons

When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

Response from CHEQ

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! We're always happy to help. We always work on improving our services and will keep this in mind. :)