WellnessLiving

Business management for the health & fitness industry

Customer Support Software
4.4/5

Justin

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

Pros

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level.
Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Justin!

Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Anthony

• Customer Support Software

I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally...

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it!
Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing.
They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

Pros

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

Cons

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view
Custom emails are great but missing some fields

Calendly, Mindbody, and Keap

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Wanted better client management Improve customer experience App with library of meditations

Acuity Scheduling

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together!

Katya

Unacceptable

Reviewed on 03/01/2023

inexcusably poor customer service and their business practices are shady at best making me feel like Im getting scammed by the company.

Pros

The start-up was fine.. after that it was all down hill

Cons

the customer service is TERRIBLE. all they do is lie to you and say that they will call you back and never do.it is impossible to cancel the subscription because you, the owner, have no say in the matter. you have to call up tech support where they will "get back to you" and then never do. I have been trying to cancel for 3 weeks now and have resorted to putting a stop order on my credit card because they refuse to pick up the calls and im assuming now that my number has been put on their watch list as I get sent to voicemail 9/10 times. There is also no way for the owner to remove or edit the first credit card they put in, meaning that you have no ability to cancel your subscription or remove your personal payment information from their database. So basically it's impossible to leave without talking to their staff or canceling your credit card entirely.I wanted to post this so that anyone looking to sign up is warned that once you're in. its hard to get out.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Katya,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. As with many software companies, you have signed up on service agreement for a fixed period of time, and we'll need to get in touch with you directly in order to process any requests for early closure prior to that date. Several members of our team attempted to contact you last week by phone and by email when you submitted your request but unfortunately it seems they weren't able to reach you. Please know that I'd really like to help you with your account and make this right. I've sent you an email, if you can please respond or alternatively email me back at [email protected] and I will see to it that we help you with your account right away.

Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Jonalyn

• Customer Support Software

Long time user, I love WL!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

I recommend this software to anyone starting a fitness business. They take into consideration that we are in the business of health and wellness and have kept the software simple to use yet it has the ability to do as much as you need it to.

Pros

I did not look forward to converting from a different software company, but the transition was so simple. I had excellent support from the WL team and ALL my data imported successfully. I've been with WL for 7 years and would never consider switching again. The software is easy to use and so customizable. Perfect for a small or large staff. I can easily access reports and creating new packages is a breeze.
What sold me initially is the one stop shop- software, email campaigns, reviews, and an app all for one price!!

Cons

The company has grown fast and they do their best but they could use a bigger customer service dept. I always get an answer, just not always right away.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jonalyn,

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing words! We've been blessed to maintain long-term working relationships with so many amazing customers like you! It's 100% true, no right-minded business owner looks forward to the trouble of moving to another software platform and perhaps our biggest skill has been in taking the pain out of software migration. Although outwardly there's quite a contrast between the yoga and software industries, success for any business largely comes down to being able to take care of your customers and in providing good value and we've been enormously fortunate to grow with the continuous support of an amazing community in the yoga and wellness space. For us, the only way forward is to reciprocate that amazing level of support to studios like yours in every way that we can to help you succeed and grow to your fullest potential. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving.

Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Mark

WellnessLiving Launch Success

Reviewed on 01/08/2022

Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

Pros

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

Cons

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

Vagaro

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Their rates increases are too frequent and too high for the service. Plus the last rate increase included extra 20% charge on new client purchases. That was blatant overreach! Plus their customer service standards have slipped over the years.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The outstanding client rewards program. Plus they can do everything Mindbody does at half the price.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost.
WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Colleen

• Customer Support Software

Robust system and features at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 17/06/2022

Overall, WellnessLiving has been a great addition to our business. It allows us to have one platform to manage current members, schedule classes and events, and create a variety of purchase options for clients while also providing solid automated marketing options to continue to build our business.

Pros

This software has unlimited options and the ability to meet the needs of fitness studios. We use the class scheduling feature primarily. It is straightforward and easy to implement and maintain. If we need to change or cancel a class, the system walks you through a simple interface to cancel and sends notifications out to clients right away. Additionally, it can act as a CRM tool, allowing you to create and implement marketing campaigns, follow leads up, create visit and purchase campaigns, etc. The system makes marketing super simple and easy to implement.

Cons

The most challenging to work with is the learning curve. Because the system is so robust and has so many features, you need every minute of the three one-hour onboarding calls to set the system up. If you need to change anything in your scheduling, calendar, purchase options, etc. it can feel overwhelming as they all connect together. if you miss a piece in one area, your change does appear, or worse doesn't work the way you expect. The upside is their support team is awesome and responds quickly to requests.

Glofox and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

More robust system, much better for group fitness class scheduling at multiple locations.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Onboarding assistance - one-on-one assistance to assist us in becoming familiar with the product, Marketing Platform included, and competitive pricing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Colleen,

Thanks for the terrific review! It's so much simpler to manage and coordinate all the different areas of your business when you have it all under one login. Just set it up, and the built-in automations handle staff access permissions, reminder emails, marketing campaigns and countless other tasks. You can then use the valuable time saved for other things. Even just 30 min time savings per day, that's an extra 3.5 hours/week or about 15 hours/month you can spend running classes, or personal training sessions, which means more money in your pocket. We're also really big on support because we want to be sure you're fully equipped to make best use of our software for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team any time you have a question or would like a walk-through on the software. Our specialists love answering questions and they're passionate about helping businesses succeed. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Richard

Growing Pains, but Excellent for Management of Traditional Martial Arts Schools

Reviewed on 02/06/2022

Today, we contacted TS because we were trying to determine how to view a hold we had placed on a student's membership. Tech Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quickly showed us how to do so. Then, unprompted, she showed us how to view past payments from the same page. So, we got a bonus benefit from one support call! Thereafter, another question occurred to us, and we asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to show us how to generate a report that would show us members who have two or more enrollments. After researching the issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to answer this final question. My overall impression of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is that she is extremely knowledgeable about the software, emphasizes its strengths, and is most personable. For example, during our call she said: "let me show you something really cool about Wellness Living: Power Searches..." [SENSITIVE CONTENT], then, explained the many benefits of Power Searches. This excellent guidance and enthusiasm is refreshing and much appreciated. Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

We have been with Wellness Living for more than 2 years and have been satisfied with the platform for its stability, features and Tech Support, which was superb as they would pick up our calls right away and provide excellent guidance. Their TS staff is highly intelligent, well-trained, professional and polite.

Cons

However, in recent months, TS has been over-burdened because they are normally unavailable when we call, which slows down our work flow. If this trend continues, we might have to look for a new management platform. This is not a reflection on the TS staff. Rather, it is likely a function of Wellness Living's growing popularity.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Zen Planner had excellent features and Tech Support, but it was not possible to integrate live and recorded online classes in the paid platform. During the Pandemic, this was critical. So, we switched to Wellness Living.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Before Zen Planner we used Mind Body. However, we left MB because in the 5 years we were with them, they made no enhancements to the software for traditional martial arts schools, it was wildly overpriced, extremely difficult to use and it was almost impossible to get tech support on the phone. Then, after we decided to move from Zen Planner, we took another look at MB because they offered streaming of live and recorded classes. However, MB was 4 times the price of Wellness Living!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Richard,

Thanks for sharing your amazing review. At the onset of COVID we saw the writing on the wall and we made a strong push to add live streaming, on-demand video, and many other features to make it extremely simple to run your martial arts school online (in many cases it actually helped our customers add new revenue streams onto their business!). As a company, we strive to achieve an edge by delivering far better support for your business compared to many of our larger competitors, and at an extremely affordable price too. It's also why we set the bar so high for our technical support staff: We want to help you grow your business with the confidence of a software expert at your side and for you to end every call having learned something new. We apologize for the recent delays in response times, we are growing our support staff exponentially and we're also working hard to train them thoroughly to Galia's level! ;)

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Pauline
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Easy and Feature-Packed System

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

It's been really positive over the past 6 years. I'm always on the lookout for new software but I turn down everyone else because Wellness Living can't be beat for price and features.

Pros

You can make your site simple or more complex, depending on how many of the tools you choose to integrate. I've been with Wellness Living since 2016, mainly because it's easy to use and the technology support is first rate. I wasn't using the email feature but it was pointed out to me that I could use reports to find clients who hadn't been visiting in the last 2-6 months, then email them directly from the software with a win-back campaign. I appreciate all that this company does to keep its clients updated and informed.

Cons

It can be pricey for small business owners, but there are ways to reduce your costs.

Punchpass

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Did not feel tech support was available enough

More features in Wellness Living

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Pauline,

Thank you for the great review. WellnessLiving is all about you, our customer, and that means having the customization to really tailor your online presence the way you want it. Our software is built around customization so you have the freedom to focus on the areas and features that you want to use. The ability to segment your clients into groups by things like purchases or attendance history is so valuable because research has shown targeted campaigns are up to 50% more effective than your run of the mill marketing blast, and that means you're recouping a higher percentage of your time and money on marketing spend. Because we offer an integrated all-in-one solution, there's also no need to pay for costly add-ons like some of our competitors like to charge for tools we include like emails, automations, and segmented client lists. We've really enjoyed working with you since 2016 and we're looking forward to the years to come!

Hilary

• Customer Support Software

WellnessLiving for the Win!

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Pros

Software is simple to navigate and Integration was easy. Transition was seamless and so much more visually appealing for both staff and clients.

Cons

Setting up my teacher training is always a bit time consuming because of the amount of different days/times.

Zen Planner and Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

Became way too expensive and customer service went downhill.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The demo was fantastic.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was my demo specialist and she was informative, knowledgeable, and personable. WellnessLiving specifically matched me with a specialist who knew the ins and outs of my industry to ensure I was comfortable and confident with their software.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Hilary,

Thank you for the amazing review! We're delighted that you have found success with our software and that it has delivered a great visual experience to your staff and clients. At first, switching software companies seems like huge ordeal for any business owner, but our onboarding specialists are experts at what they do; they make the entire process a breeze, and you quickly start seeing the benefits of making the switch! Our co-founders Len and Sasha had previously used Mindbody and other software providers to run their own business, but it was clear from the start that the customer wasn't the focus, which manifested itself in issues with software usability, customer support, and the constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we strive to put the whole focus on you - our customer - and you can always count on us to fully support you! We'll pass on the good word to Jackie, and we're working on sharing her knowledge with our other team members!

Zoe
  • Industry: Law Practice

WellnessLiving Review

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

Pros

I like how easy it is to see available classes and to book them.

Cons

This app often logs me out and it is difficult to recover your password.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Zoe,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. At WellnessLiving we're focused on delivering the latest in all-in-one booking software that makes it easy for you to book, keep track of your account and stay in touch with your favorite studios. We've built our product based on direct input from our users and we'd love to hear your thoughts on any ways we can make your experience better. Unfortunately we don't have your email from the review site but please contact us at [email protected] and we'll put your feedback to good use!

Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Gerardo

• Customer Support Software

Best software out there for the money

Reviewed on 03/03/2021

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best.
Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pros

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Gerardo,

Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving. Even now, we are always working on improving the software by listening to businesses like you as we continue to add new features and improvements with every update release. WellnessLiving is here to provide an alternative to businesses that are dissatisfied with MindBody's outdated software interface, never-ending price hikes, and abysmal customer support. Your satisfaction is our end goal, and you can always count on us to provide you with the best value for your money. Thanks again for the great review!

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Shae

Great Software; Learning Curves to be Expected

Reviewed on 02/10/2021

I would describe it 4/5 stars. The software is smart and up to date, and for the most part makes my life easier. However, I have had really confusing issues come up from the small details which have made life harder.

Pros

The ability to create/edit/delete multiple classes of the same type at a time.
The Zoom Integration feature.
Ability to create memberships on autopay
THE APP. I love the App.

Cons

No calendar view available for client side of software.
Creating "client types" which directly relate to different membership benefits is confusing.
There is a constant question of "did the software do something weird again, or is it the client?"
Some clients find the log in process confusing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shae,

Thanks for the review! Many basic softwares out there are simple to use but really lack many of the features you need to manage your business, while others offer more depth but the interface is so complicated and unintuitive that you basically have to be a scientist to fully understand and use it. WellnessLiving gives you the best of both worlds; an all-in-one feature set to manage every section of your business packaged in a modern, user-friendly interface that just makes it so much easier to follow. We regularly update our platform with powerful new tools and integrations to help keep you ahead of the curve. We're all about helping businesses use these features to pivot to virtual and even grow in spite of a pandemic that has forced many less-savvy competitors to close their doors. And if you need any help with that, just let us know and our support team will be glad to walk you through those steps. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica

Wellness Living Review

Reviewed on 10/04/2022

Pros

What I enjoy most about the software is the quality for the price. It appears to have similar/same features as MindBody and is more affordable. The software is easy to use and my clients love it.

Cons

The onboarding process was drawn out and time consuming. There were too many points of contact and it was somewhat confusing.

Vagaro, Zen Planner, and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

I chose WellnessLiving because their product appeared "cleaner" than Vagaro and Zen Planner and cheaper than MindBody. I also chose it because of the referral program.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Jessica,

Thank you for writing us a review! We believe everyone should have access to a quality business management platform at an affordable rate, and that's what we're here to provide! It's focusing on the simple stuff that has allowed us to succeed, and our powerful features combined with an interface that's really easy to use has helped many businesses like yours succeed as well. Starting out as a small company has given us a great perspective on why the focus on simplicity, affordability and customer support is just so important to build a successful partnership with our customers, and the other guys (like Mindbody) lose sight of that sometimes. We don't just see our customers as dollar signs, we view it as a long-term partnership with every business on our platform and what makes us happiest is when our customers are so happy that they even refer their friends, family and colleagues to join the WellnessLiving family. Thanks again for the review!

Steven H. (Customer Advocate

Kay

Very impressed

Reviewed on 21/01/2022

A very positive experience. I would definitely recommend this to any person who is running their own business!!

Pros

Easy to use... the training sessions were super informative and helpful.

Cons

Nothing. I was very happy with all the services it provided.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

It was not user friendly and was super expensive.

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

It seemed seemless, and like i hired my very own assistant!

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Kay,

We really appreciate it when our customers share their positive experiences with WellnessLiving! We're here to support businesses, plain and simple, and it's really important to us that you have an easy time launching your account no matter your background, be it coming from pen-and-paper or migrating from another platform like Mindbody. Our sleek interface allows easy access to all the key areas you use to run your business in addition to all the powerful features included in our software such as automated notifications, marketing, rewards and more. Because there's just so much customizability in the software, our dedicated onboarding specialists like to spend time helping to make sure you're fully prepared on the ins and outs and on making use of the features most important to your particular business needs. We really appreciate your gleaming recommendation, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Ina

Life changing switch

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Pros

I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Cons

I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

Square Virtual Terminal

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

The crazy price increase and the difficulty of the program

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

The easiness of the process

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Ina,

We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they truly become part of the WellnessLiving family when they experience how easy and convenient it is to use our all-in-one platform. From our mobile apps for staff and clients, booking and payment tools, next-level virtual options, and an automated marketing suite, we make it simple to manage and grow your business better than any other software! Again, thank you for the amazing review, and we're thrilled our software has such a big impact on your business and your life. We sincerely want you to know, we will continue to be there for you, every step of the way!

- The WellnessLiving Team

Stella

Infinitely Grateful

Reviewed on 04/11/2021

the ease of use for the clients and myself has been top notch

Pros

I love the ease of use. I love the app. I am not technical at all and I can use the app for the employees and the customers with ease. When I chose Wellness Living I came from another really big software in my business and I am so glad I switched! Wellness Living has given me so much support, I am infinitely grateful !

Cons

I cant delete my old payment options for my old credit cards

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

mind body was too hard to use and didnt have an app

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

i liked the feeling better

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Stella,

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are immensely grateful for being the software you've chosen to run your business, and we know that we succeed only so long as we continue to offer you the best value out there. At WellnessLiving we support businesses of all sizes, ranging from small one-person studios to multi-location franchises which is why it's so important for us to keep investing in the highest level of customer service.
We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple, the software is much easier to use, and the customer service is worlds apart! Please give us a shout on the Community Forum or contact us in support and we should certainly be able to help you with removing old payment options. Again, thank you for your great review, and remember, we're in this together and looking forward to helping your business thrive!

Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

SHEVI

Awesome costumer service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2020

Pros

The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Cons

With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Shevi,
Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price. WellnessLiving has all those great features and more, built right into the system! We also appreciate everything you said about our customer support team. Our customer service reps are simply the best in the business. We go above and beyond and train your staff to make sure you're completely comfortable with the software. Every problem you need help with, we'll be there for you every step of the way! Again, thank you for the review and whenever you have a question or concern, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Rebecca
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Pros

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Cons

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and we are reviewing the account notes to learn more about how the migration went. It's great that you got into the automated feature set right away and started taking advantage of all the functionality we've built into WellnessLiving to save your business time and money. Our integration with Zoom is just one of the latest features we've recently added so you can effortlessly take your business virtual and maintain or even grow your revenues in the face of the global pandemic. Thanks again for the review!

Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

• Customer Support Software

Wellness Living - takes my needs seriously on an ongoing basis, and delivers to those needs.

Reviewed on 06/11/2017

Our Business Management is simplified!

Pros

Coming from MindBody, I was concerned about migrating my data (not to mention having to learn new software). The migration team was very thorough, but after completing the process I found they missed something that I considered important. At great expense to their time, the migration team went back without question and imported the necessary information.
I am very impressed with the support - they've got great people on those teams - and development. Support is always beyond prompt about getting back to me if they are not instantly available. I have also submitted a lot of feature requests, almost all of which have been received with acceptance and intent to implement. I never felt I had access to programmers, or that my opinion was valued on development items for any software I've used. This remarkable level of openness, shows a desire to truly understand what I, customer and end-user need and want for my team, and my customers. Beyond that, there is a transparency that allows me to see what priority and sequence my ideas are in for implementation. Mind blown.
There is a level of responsibility akin to ownership among everyone that I talk to at Wellness Living. I never feel like a number, or that my concern is small - and this is important , because I know they don’t have a lot of music schools! You simply cannot expect or do better than that as a company.

Cons

While there are some things I dislike, I voice those, and usually get the issue dealt with or put on a list for future upgrades. I think the WL team is on the right track.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you¿ve had such great experiences with our support team, because we know that WellnessLiving could never be what it is today without businesses like yours and business owners like you. Your success is as important to us as it is to you. We¿ll do our best to stay on the right track for you!

Kris

Glad I made the switch!

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

Me experience has been great with WellnessLiving so far! They were extremely helpful from the minute I started my system set up. They held my hand every step of the way with an specific person to contact throughout my entire on-boarding process (which they allowed at least a month for) and have been great about following up to make sure things are still going smoothly.

My clients LOVE the app and say it's so much easier to use than our last software.

Pros

This software offers so many integrations in one place! I have use POS and scheduling software on BOTH ends of the spectrum- from MindBody to ScheduleBliss and feel that WellnessLiving is the best of all worlds!

On the customer side of the software, it looks great, is super easy to use, and allows individual management of client interface.

On the business side of the software, it is fully integrated, allows changes to be made quickly and with ease, I can see all studio schedules (private sessions, classes, massage bookings, etc) and am able to track sales, new leads, and many other marketing integrations.

When I do get myself into trouble (It is often because I am trying to make the software more difficult that it actually is) customer service is always there and always helpful within 24 hours, often less, and often follows up even after the problem is resolved.

Cons

This software is larger that what I was used to using and I sometimes get lost in all of the integrations. It is a MASSIVE program (which is great!) similar to MindBody, and I am still not using all of the amazing bells and whistles.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Kris,

Thank you for the rave review! We're glad you're really liking our platform, that was basically our end goal: to make software people love using! There certainly are a lot of features included, because WellnessLiving is focused on integrating all your different business-management tools in one place. From scheduling, to point of sale, to client management, to notifications and marketing, the list goes on. Why have eight different logins when you can have all your software tools integrated in one simple platform?
And perhaps most important, we got your back when it comes to support. Anytime you need it, just give us a shout: there's always a software expert on standby ready to help with your questions. Even with best software out there, having the right support can make all the difference. We're glad to have you on board Kris, thanks again for sharing your awesome experience with WellnessLiving!

Tony M. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica

• Customer Support Software

If you're a music school owner, trust me I get how important this decision is.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Pros

We have three locations, over 90 teachers and staff, and over 1,500 students. Choosing my management software has been extremely important to me , and I'm certain I have thoroughly researched every option . We started with Jackrabbit Since the switch , and it was...okay! It met our needs to some degree, but not all. Once we switched to Wellness Living in September of 2016, so much changed for the better. Our systems are now built on processes that take half the time because of all the automated features in Wellness Living WellnessLiving . My team has so much extra time on their hands now! It takes care of things that we always had to do on our own like notifying instructors of additions, deletions, and changes to their schedule, sending confirmation and reminder emails and texts to students, and booking new students or current students into additional programs.

The schedule has always been one of the most important features to us. We have it up all day, and rely on it heavily. Wellness Living has, by far, the most interactive and convenient schedule we have ever used. We can do ANYTHING from the schedule, like create new lessons or classes, cancel lessons or classes, move lessons to another teacher (SO awesome for substitute situations), email, text, or cancel any student on the schedule, and a lot more. Other software programs we have used in the past force us to go to a different screen to do many of those things.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Jessica!

Thanks for your review and kind words. We know that the success of music schools like yours hinges on your ability to effectively organize, which is why we¿ve developed such a powerful scheduling tool. We couldn¿t be happier to hear that you and your staff have had such a great time using WellnessLiving and we¿re proud to be a part of your everyday!

Bonnie

Great platform

Reviewed on 07/03/2020

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Reasons for Choosing WellnessLiving

MINDBODY was expensive and complicated

Reasons for Switching to WellnessLiving

Price, support and ease of learning

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Bonnie,

We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Wanted Wellness Living to work for me

Reviewed on 01/05/2019

I used this for personal training memberships and this system did not function. It started giving clients more sessions available to use when clients had not paid for sessions. It didn't give the correct amount of sessions clients paid for. The session counts vs how much client paid monthly were always wrong. This made for a huge nightmare financially and h to do every client manually on paper while paying Wellness Living. The support staff had no resolution "they're looking into it" "there's a problem with this and we're working on it" No fixes made, just band aids. Clients were frustrated in that they couldn't book due to difficulty - not easy system compared to others they had used for different companies. Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.
Many technical issues with Wellness Living and their support staff were hit or miss. I really wanted it to work because they have everything I need. But after 2 years and literally daily phone calls on client accounts, I switched companies.
I would not recommend Wellness Living. They are trying to do too much too fast and their system isn't working properly. This is for personal training and bootcamp businesses I have.

Pros

Affordable and offered everything needed.

Cons

Offered everything needed but functions did not work. Difficult to use for clients. Functions they had did not work such as rollover sessions. Created a bookkeeping nightmare went they did upgrades and messed up every accounts sessions (credited and debiting client sessions the were or weren't paid for). There's no management to call - they only give you on boarding and tech support.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi, we're glad to hear that WellnessLiving was an affordable option that offered all the functionality you needed to run your business, but I'm sorry to hear that the WellnessLiving software ultimately did not work the way you wanted it to for your business. I understand it can be frustrating when a resolution cannot immediately be reached and I understand how important it is to have information displayed accurately in your system. We work with so many personal trainers and have helped them grow and scale their business, we would love to take a deeper dive into your setup and review you settings to ensure all is at it should be. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We always value hearing our customers opinions no matter what, and will continue to strive to do better. Can you please call our VP Joshua directly a 1-888-668-7728 and he will do everything in his power to make sure you get the resolution you need and deserve.

Richard

Wellness Living software Review

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours.
You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training to build out our system in step by step learning and where always close by if we needed any questions answered. Thank you for your dedication to service.

In short, I would/will recommend your Wellness Living Platform and cloud based software to everyone in the future. The system is designed with the user in mind and offers tremendous operational tools from simple yet detailed booking to back office information and financial controls.

Thank you so much for helping us build our business.

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform.

As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional
massage therapy clinic.

While I will not mention any names specific, I have used some of the most prominent names out there. I wanted to share some of the benefits discovered by
integrating the Wellness Living Platform.

1) The platform is set up logically with a simple step by step flow that allows the user to navigate easily through the set up.

2) The program also offers a variety of tools that may be used to help control the flow of income and expenses.

3) Administration may also determine the actions taken by their associates (employees), such as access to certain areas of the platform while maintaining sovereignty in other sensitive areas of the business model. I found this to be a great advantage over other systems as it allowed more precise access.

4)From a customer point of view, the booking system is simple as it shows the dates and time available and also allows the customer to choose which therapist they wish to use. There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited you've been impressed with our attentive customer support team. Our customer support team is passionate about answering your questions, delivering step-by-step training, and providing dedicated service to you and your business! Again, we're happy to hear you love all the features, and are excited you would recommend our platform to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving!

- Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Virginia

WL Yoga Studio - Great Software

Reviewed on 05/11/2021

Pros

I have been using WellnessLiving for two years, since the opening of my yoga studio. I had used other software at different studios for many years prior, and WL is far and away superior to the others.

From an admin standpoint, it is easy to use and very intuitive. The interface is user-friendly. They’ve thought of everything from client retention and promotions. It really does save so much time.

Our students love the app. It is a rare circumstance that people have any trouble doing their own admin like purchasing passes, enrolling in workshops, booking for classes… Again, it saves so much time on my part.

I don’t even have a desk at the studio - everything in the system is done on my phone or iPad with a few clicks.

Also, in the rare times I do need support, all I do is email, and I get a quick and thorough response. The on-boarding process was seamless and the WL team has such a great, well-organised process to get a new business up and running.

I would recommend this software 10x over to any yoga studio owner.

Thank you, WL! Here’s to many more years to come.

Virginia
Movement Vitality Yoga & Mobility
Brisbane, Australia

Cons

Not sure if this exists yet but a branded app for Android would be helpful. iPhone app is fine but the Android users have to use a non branded app which gets confusing.

Response from WellnessLiving Systems

Hey Virginia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your incredible WellnessLiving experience! We appreciate all feedback and amazing business owners like yourself play a big part in helping us improve as a company.
WellnessLiving was founded as a solution for studios seeking an all-in-one software solution at a fraction of the cost as compared to other software companies, and many of our customers are small businesses. Because of that we're always aiming to include as many features as possible while keeping the software intuitive and easy to use.
Nowadays everyone is always carrying their phone with them, and we designed the app to be as simple to use as possible so your clients can access your business on the go at practically any time.
Just wanted to let you know we that we have the custom branded app for Android on the Google Play Store and we'll have your account manager reach out to you to discuss that and make sure you get the possible rate :)