Quiq Messaging

Business messaging solution - SMS, FB Messenger, Kik, & Chat

4.5 /5 (35 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.5
4.3
4.8
4.6
Todd J.

Cyprus Text Implementation

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

At our institution we did not have a texting or chat solution and we knew that it was something that we required given our type of business and our size. Quiq provided some answers to questions that we weren't even aware that we had. None of the other texting platforms had solutions for an entire contact center. We love the fact that the contact center can switch between text and chat, and that text can be an alternative to an inbound call. We also love that texting can be the primary communication medium for loan transactions because that is how borrowers want to communicate. This is a great company with wonderful customer service and people that really care about their clients. I feel like they are genuinely concerned about my success and will do anything possible to help me be successful.

Pros

I like that the software seamlessly moves between text and chat depending on the device being used by the consumer. I can use the software for my entire call center, for outbound marketing, and for one on one interaction between loan officers and borrowers. I also like that the product appears to be on the cutting edge technologically. Some of the things we discussed involving Apple Business Chat and the road map make me very excited for the future of business text and chat.

Cons

There is nothing that I like least about the software. Our only challenge at this point is deciding how we want to use it. I would suggest however that the implementation and initial training be a little more clear. However, because our institution didn't have a dedicated person to handle the initial implementation, I think the delay and confusion has been mostly our fault.

Adam M.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Quick Quiqs and Messages

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

We use this for both customers and our field technicians. Along with the leads that generate from our website, bringing in new customers, we also send a lot of outbound messages to customers, requesting a picture of their system. We're able to provide quick accurate quotes, without a home visit. We also send our technicians any same day cancelations as well. Previously we were using MightyText and a cell phone in office for all of our outbound stuff, but we were having syncing issues, where messages didn't always appear in the app. Overall, the experience has been great. Interested to see what happens as our inbound continue to pick up steam.

Pros

Quiq allows us to have a stronger online presence, and with snippets, you can be on the phone and in the chat, or in multiple chats at the same time with ease.
Easily Editable Auto Response messages help let customers know available hours.
Added a visual aspect to online/phone quotes by sending pictures to a group inbox via text.

Cons

I wish it had a contact list, because of our outbound communication with field technicians. It's probably the only thing we lost when moving over from Mightytext. Quiq did help me setup bookmarks with phone numbers automatically populated to get me a work around, but now I have 50+ bookmarks, in folders.

Serdar C.

Great Partners

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

We have been using quiq for 3 years now and had a great partnership .

Customers love to the sms and more frequently used . Best csat scores and ease of use .

Pros

Below list is what I like about this software
1. Great support. It makes the app easy to manage, troubleshoot and improve.
2. Easy integration with oracle service cloud
3. Continuous investment to make it easy to deploy
4. Great employees and ceo

Cons

Below are some of the opportunities based on Omni channel experience
1. Not easy to use via mobile devices
2. Reporting needs to be more complex and customizable

Heather M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Quiq Review

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Quiq is very receptive to feature requests and they work with you to make sure that you and your team are satisfied!

Pros

I love the ease of being able to text customers and the platform is pretty self explanatory!

Cons

I would like to see the option to add tags to the text messages so we can easily report and track issues.

Gerabel D.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

this software is the definition of innovative

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

Pros

this software is the definition of innovative for messaging platforms. the options and functions available are really so informative that you do not need to look for information on chat status that you need. Also the function of the software to be able to chat with customers that are using their phones to text is really a big plus for this software. We just recently replaced our old chat system with this and so far I am really super satisfied.

Cons

sometimes it's just really confusing since there are so many graphs showing on my window

Justin L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

We're new customers but already feel like it's helping us implement omni-channel marketing

Reviewed on 30/03/2018

We've really just started using this product, so we haven't been able to really measure them yet. Consumers, who have used the service have said they find it helpful.

Pros

We really enjoy the fact that Quiq gives us the ability to interact with visitors, in a more direct way.

Cons

REALLY WISH THERE WAS AN APP! We have a small team, and no one will want to sit around their computer all weekend waiting for a message to come in. We wish there was an app so that when someone is assigned to monitor Quiq for the weekend, they can answer messages on the go.

Bradle W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Quiq has improved our customer engagement 100x over

Reviewed on 23/06/2019

Pros

Quiq combines all of the benefits of customer engagement tools into one easy to use platform. Before Quiq we were using 3 different tools to do half as much.

Cons

It can be overwhelming at times to understand how to best use the tool.

Lindsay P.

I love Quiq

Reviewed on 24/05/2019

Pros

Easiest implementation ever.
Very intuitive, easy to learn with very little training.

Cons

The product was pretty new the first time I implemented so we learned together sometimes what the limitations of integrating with Salesforce were.

Jerry O.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

great, easy implementation. Nice integration with Oracle

Reviewed on 19/10/2017

Adding an emerging channel is very important to us.
So far we have received really good feedback from both customers and our agents.

Pros

ability to allow customers to use native messaging app; cost is right in line with what we had budgeted. The implementation went very smoothly.

Jennifer B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Club Med

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Becoming more multichannel. Giving our clients more options to contact us outside of the phone.

Pros

Ease of use-Very user friendly tool. We are able to train users quickly and efficiently with no issues.
Excellent customer service and support-The Quiq team is always available and willing to help us wherever needed.

Cons

We are still relatively new to the platform and from what I have seen so far I have not run into any cons. This may be a case of not knowing what I don't know as I am still learning all that Quiq has to offer; however, I am not finding any cons at this point.

Tracy S.

Quiq pilot to launch

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

We were able to open 2 new channels SMS from our mobile app and Chat from our desktop website, we found that a tremendous number of our clients want to speak to us and transact in this way. From myself as the purchaser to the end users we have never encountered a roadblock that the team at Quiq couldn't resolve and in the most efficient way possible.

Pros

The simplicity of use, ease of integration and the team support from all levels at Quiq to ensure our success.

Cons

Seriously, I can't name one thing. Compared to our prior software this is a dream to work with.

Peggy C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Texas A&M University & Quiq

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Pros

- integration with existing CRM
- easy to use
- easy to train staff
- easy to implement
- customer support
- cost

Cons

Reporting could be a little more robust.... being able to validate the effort/cost

Hector C.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Great

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

direct connection with clients and SMS campaigns

Pros

The reporting is great I am able to check all information

Cons

Everything is good there is nothing I dislike

Laurie S.

For customers...very convenient. For agents...super easy. Great investment for my company.

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Pros

Our customers love the option of Messaging as a contact channel. Because this integrates directly with Oracle Service Cloud, the experience is seamless for the agents.

Cons

I would love to see some additional reporting capabilities for ad hoc and custom reports. That is my only recommendation for improvement.

Monique D.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great Service, Listened to our NEEDS!!!

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

We have one more option for our customers

Pros

Easy to use, Able to receive Photos and Videos, Easy photo download process, Instant auto response messages back to our customers, Reporting,

Cons

Message area to respond back to customers is very small. If we receive photos, the photo section is also very small.

Alexander c. S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Easy to onboarding and effective usage by customers. Good product overall

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

Love the templates and easy use for the team. Love the sms features. They work well with ease. The admin tools are very good as well.

Cons

Need more platforms for customers to use. We also would like to tag conversations around their topic to track why people use the platform. Mobile response would also be super helpful.

Ashley C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

I believe that Multichannel Messaging platform has benefited our company in many ways from customer satisfaction to the operation of our Service Center. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros

I really enjoy being able to quickly connect with multiple customers at one time leading to an increase in customer satisfaction as well as improving my team's efficiency.

Cons

I feel that when I have needed assistance regarding creating new logins, I did not receive the assistance expected. One of my CSRs did not have access for months because I was not assisted in finding a resolution.

Great Product

Reviewed on 31/07/2018

Pros

Easy to use, provides a simple response platform, allowing any user internally to respond in real time to guests. Offline feature is highly customizable as well.

Cons

The response que box should indicate when a max # of words have been used. It's too easy to over type a response in "email" form when it's actually appearing on the customers phone as a 'text" and could become too lengthy.

Alex T.

This is a great program for our needs and those of our visitors/travelers.

Reviewed on 02/04/2018

Pros

The ease for the visitor as well as our team is what I enjoy most about working with Quiq. Plus, the Quiq team is always available should we have a question.

Cons

There isn't something for me to call out as a "like least" or a con. I am nothing but extremely happy with the program and the Quiq team.

Kaylee K.

Quiq with Salesforce

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Our company and members have been enjoying the product and enhanced communication channels.

Pros

User Interface is clean. Texting is simple and user-friendly.

Cons

Reporting is weaker than we would have hoped for. We have integrated with Salesforce, so we were able to create additional reports to supplement our needs. Admin side has a little learning curve, but it could be streamlined/simplified for better use.

User friendly and convenient.

Reviewed on 03/04/2018

We haven't used it long enough to track benefits.

Pros

I find the ease of use convenient. I was able to work from home when I was sick and this is also a plus.

Cons

I would like it to tell me specifically why a text won't go. It took me the longest time to figure out that a phone number was entered incorrectly.

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

A child could report metrics better than Quiq

Reviewed on 04/12/2020

Quiq has been nothing but trouble. It reports more chats than we've taken which is an important metric in my company, provides incorrect response times which leads to even more issues, and frequently bugs out and counts chats as missed or agents as unresponsive. There are way better softwares out there for Messaging. Customer support is also non-existent.

Pros

I guess a point in it's favor is that settings can be tinkered with to make the experience more pleasant.

Cons

Reporting is inaccurate and timing is not counted properly.

Kim E.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Combining Web Chat, SMS, and Facebook Messenger into one platform creates a fluid customer experience that our customers can rely on and choose their preferred method of communication.

Pros

From the Admin side; excellent customer service, ease of implementation, and timeliness of requested actions.

From the User side; extremely intuitive for agents, high customer satisfaction, and efficiency.

Overall, Quiq is a forward thinking platform that really understand customer's needs both internally and externally.

Cons

Any cons I have had have been addressed immediately and a solution has been created or is being developed.

Thomas C.

Nice Product for Both Salesforce and Non Salesforce Uers

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

Pros

Works for both Salesforce and Non Salesforce users.

Cons

Updates on Bugs could be more involved. Verification process is clunky

Even Older Demographics Use Messaging

Reviewed on 27/12/2018

Pros

Quiq allows us to seamlessly switch between multiple customers, even those on different messaging platforms (sms, kik, etc). The Quiq environment is ideal for collaboration, so when it makes sense to transfer a customer from one agent to another, the transition is so smooth it is basically unnoticeable.

Cons

The user interface is not as intuitive and nimble as I would have preferred. It takes multiple clicks for me to join a queued conversation.