Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

4.9 /5 (253 reviews) Write a Review!

Jesus M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

Workflow automatization!

Pros

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive!

I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing!

Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

Rajesh G.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best productivity software we are using

Reviewed on 30/05/2021

Flowlu is helping me & my team become more productive. It has increased our efficiency by ten fold at least.

Pros

I am quite new to Project Management software. This is my second PM purchase.

With Flowlu, so many things came together.
First, CRM & Project connected in a tool has been a blessing for us. Every month we have to send clients a report about what are all the things that we have done for them.
With Flowlu, it's taking less than a minute to copy all the things & add to the report. But the best part is that now we have become aware about how many additional things we are doing for our clients in addition to the regular work.

Second, of course various features of PM. We are still learning these but we are using these features at the same time.

Thirdly, I personally love the Finance tools. I am not using it for sending invoices yet. But simply seeing how much is the entire amount you are about to receive in a month is simply fascinating. Also, Finance tools are helping me in keeping my expenses under control. The reports are sufficient for me as of now.

Cons

What I would love to have in Flowlu -
First, for newbies like me, I think basic tutorials are needed. By newbies, I mean new to Project Management software. I personally am not very familiar with most of the terms that are used in current documents & tutorials.
This may not needed for sumolings with experience in PM tools, but for me it would add huge value.
Especially pointing out how all the tools interact with each other.

Second, the storage space. Initially I thought 100 GB are enough for me. But now I feel in just few months, my team is going to consume all of that.
I am not sure if by archiving or deleting projects, the space can be freed. If yes, then that may be helpful.

Thirdly, email connections per user. When first I connected my first email in Flowlu, that time I realized how much this feature I am going to love.
On any given day, I have to check 5 -6 of my main emails in various firms.
So I wish if I could connect all of them in my account in Flowlu, that would be great. Frankly if some of users emails can be reduced to Zero, if I can add those to my account.

Bernhard W.

• Customer Support Software

Just the right complexitity with lots of potential.

Reviewed on 05/05/2021

I really like its structure and clear interface. Not wasting much time by searching for the right buttons and settings. Looks like the developers use their own tool for everyday work ;-)

Pros

First of all I was impressed by the transparent positive communication of the support, when confronted with critics. This is an all in one CRM / Task Management tool with an intuitive UX. The system of adding only the Features you need by installing as separated modules makes it easy to learn without being overwhelmed by the lots of features. There are always pros and cons about which tool has the stronger standard features but Flowlu offers all the extras we need in a way that makes us easy going:
+ invoicing
+ email synchronisation
+ google calendar synchronisation
+ custom domain to integrate it fully into our company toolbox

Cons

• subtasks not nested they are all on same level
• not fully translated to German but it is obviously on its way
• creating tasks directly from mindmaps would be a killer feature
• could offer more storage space to their plans

Mature product as a CRM /PM tool

Reviewed on 26/04/2021

Overall, I am really pleased with Flowlu. Previously I was managing multiple CRMs and my Inbox as I could not fully adopt one as one or the other was missing vital features for my business. Flowlu has changed this for me.

Pros

- simplicity
- mature product/CRM that can be used straight away without waiting for a 'promised' roadmap item
- support has been very receptive and helpful
- run by a team
- a great project management tool, that has milestones and granular control, subtasks, tagging etc.
- no trackers adopted when using their CRM
- true connect with Gmail (i.e. can move emails to different folders) and nominate which folders to sync
- Simple
- Can view and toggle between tabs with ease, whilst keeping the parent tab open in the background (i.e non-obtrusive tab view options)
- Knowledgebase (Flowlu use what they sell and offer users)
- Onboarding
- Ability to 'approve' delegated tasks
- Can link/send direct link to tasks etc.
- Default new user permissions seem great
- Quick integration to Connecting Apps (Pabbly Connect etc.)
- Can copy and paste images easily into group 'feed
- Can delete Milestone tasks at the project level

Cons

- after starting off on a real high i.e a found a great CRM, my emails stopped syncing. Update: support fixed this and this is no longer an issue
- A team invite confirmation email went straight to the spam folder
- Webforms seem plan at this stage. More granular detail and options would be amazing incl. behavioural triggers. Now I can't find webforms on my account at all??
- Images pasted to Knowledgebase are of poor resolution

Sergio S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Rising Start

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

I believe it is agreat solution. And if you manage to come into the lifetime pricing it is a great deal.

Pros

Things I really liked about Flowlu have to do with

a) their different ways to map out and group tasks as task list, projects, workspaces that can all be related to a company or user.

b) that they enable a checklist to be embedded within a task. This is particularly important to me as at times I have a task such as "draft workbooks" - and I have a list of 10 workbooks. Other systems force me to create a task for each of the workbooks, which is ok, however they then present each of these tasks in a huge task list. This way, I have a single task on the main task list, and I monitor each task or activity within it when I am ready to tacle it.

c) Something I was favorably surprised was to see what they call "knowedge base" - As I navigate my business and learn how to do the different things (ie accounting, building a website, integrating a course, etc) I would like to document step by step what I did, this will make it easier for me to remember how I did it, and to transfer this knowhow to future employees and collaborators. I was previously attempting to do this by creating a course within my website (which is OK but too much of an overhead and overkill), or creating blog pages which ended up being random pages without real structure and order. Flowlu solved this for me - the ease of writing a blog, the structure and navigation of a course, without consuming my own site disk space.

Cons

I am still playing about with the CRM, but I believe there are other apps that are at this time more complete. I am sure that they will be perfecting them.

And I would like to see a better "ordering" of the tasks. I tend to assign priorities by moving things up in my list. Other softwares do a great job of this ordering of the tasks. Having said that, I am a new user and have not fully explored the platform enough to discover and use all of its features.

It's Great (Tool) and It's True

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

I love Flowlu, the true CRM tool that designed to help creative people manage project or task. I found Flowlu as a great option for me, it comes with a lot of features and lifetime price, no contender so far. Compare to the other similar tools, Flowlu in my opinion stand out with simple interface to easily track and review your progress, as well as warming clients with lively communication inside the tool.

Pros

I am excited to see the future roadmap come to life. I see progress so far, some integrations are now implemented, great integration with corporate email and gmail, client portal is now active, and the tool is still running with great speed. Ability to automate sales process is unbelievable, Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. Great support, great tool, Flowlu should become a main CRM tool and not only an alternative.

Cons

I just hope that Flowlu will honor LTD users though with improvement they make, they have higher probability to be acquired by bigger companies.

Theresa R.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency.

With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

Colin W.

• Customer Support Software

It's actually fun to use!

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

Overall my experience with Flowlu has been really good. I like the simplicity of the Kan Ban boards. I like the drag and drop. I like the Calendar view. I find myself using it much more than other systems I have used.

Pros

I love that Flowlu has the ability to import Mind Maps from Xmind. I'm a mind mapper and I've finally found a tool that I can share my mind maps within a project management/CRM system instead of sending them a static PDF. Brilliant!

Cons

As a new user, I'm sure I will find something that will annoy me but for now, everything is working great. Flowlu is actually fun to use. I did contact chat support when building my template invoice. I found there were too many options and fields to fill out when all I wanted was a simple invoice. Support was quick to help me solve the issues.

Laurent C.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Value for Money!!!

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

in my search for an all-in system for CRM, invoicing, internal communication with different teams of different departments, i encountered a lot of system that were not as userfriendly, had no clear overview and such a nice user interface as Flowlu.
Also the customization possibilites are great.

I was amazed by all the possibilities. Often prodcuts ton(t live to the expectations set through marketing campaigns for the product.

At Flowlu they did an extraordinary job by not only living up to teh expectations but by exceeding them.

Finally, what realy convinced me of going for the highest plan was the custom domain, ip whitelisting and especially their roadmap, more specifivally their futur plans.

i am very excited about this product and can only vouch for them and confirm this is a top product and a no brainer to purchase it when you are a small to medium sized company.

Pros

Online Invoicing; CRM, Sales funnel, kanban board,agile project management
very good interface
very good UX
clear overview, good user documentation to get started

Cons

i regret there is no client portal yet.
also for belgium it would be great to support the different taxes for the booking option.

Anton E.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Clean, fast and got all the tools needed

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

We mostly use it for managing leads, clients and tasks of these leads and clients. This job is done perfectly by Flowlu.

Also use it as a company cloud storage for clients documents (passports, photos, etc).

Pros

Simple interface, fast loading of subsections, everything is where its gotta be (intuitive).

Cons

Doesnt have Russian language for interface.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Well-rounded all-in-one PM tool

Reviewed on 09/05/2021

It's a pleasant experience so far. I will be using Flowlu mainly for managing external projects with clients.

Pros

Comprehensive PM suite for freelancers, agencies, and professional services. It has project workflow with milestones + subtask, CRM, finance (invoicing + accepting payment with Stripe, etc), and email features just to name a few. Very easy to add team members and freelancers to a project. They will be releasing client portal as well so the client can keep updated on the progress. The UI/UX is clean and easy for new users to explore different features. The web app is stable and fast as well.

Cons

The onboarding process is quite thorough but the video tutorial is too fast and not clear. Since Flowlu has so many features, new users can easily get lost (especially those who never use all-in-one PM tool). I believe the video tutorial and documentation can be improved.

Ritesh W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Flawlessly Awesome Flowlu

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

Overall, we are extremely happy with the platform and its features. With this excitement, we started with customization and deployment services of Flowlu for our clients and the response is crazy. Kudos to the Flowlu team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

Being into Tech Consulting for corporates and agencies, we need a robust platform with the scope of limitless customization and that's where Flowlu gets the maximum rating possible. We are happy with the automation, project management, workflows, email inclusivity feature, and likewise every other feature. It is really a platform to rely on for your business management.

Cons

With the speed at which this platform is improving, I feel by the time I am writing any concerns with them, the team would most likely have been working on that aspect of the software. The only issue I feel is the lack of resources to understand the platform in detail for a beginner and that is justified because they are including new features aggressively and they shall do the documentation and tutorials only when all the modules are connected to this giant setup.

Carlos V.

• Customer Support Software

Great All-in-One Solution for Small Business and entrepreneurs!

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Great overall experience! Swiss army knife of business/sales management for SMB's and entrepreneurs.

Pros

After using Zoho, Pipedrive, NiftyPM, Hubspot CRM and Clickup, I finally found Flowlu, a solution that allows me to manage everything in one place in the best way!

For me, the possibility of managing projects and tasks in addition to having access to a CRM and Sales pipeline management is essential, and that is for me Flowlu's greatest advantage over other solutions on the market.

Finally, the roadmap looks very complete and the team has been very kind in responding to my queries quickly, so I am very grateful and happy to start integrating Flowlu into my business.

Cons

Although English is not a problem for me, it is for part of my team, so I hope that compatibility with the Spanish language will be available soon. On the other hand, the Flowlu interface is very well done, even though could be a bit overloaded at times, so I hope the team can make progress in improving (cleaning/simplifying) the UI / UX aspects. I'd also like to see more integrations in the future, so I can achieve a smoother workflow.

Cynthia S.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to start and easy to use!

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Flowlu is really simple to start and use. It has a very much planned, easy-to-use interface that is not difficult to work with and explore. You can manage your entire team and business in one single spot. You can effectively follow-up leads, manage clients and handle messages with it, which demonstrates a colossally advantageous. It has, essentially, all you need to put together and maintain your business. I am very impressed with the amount of features Flowlu has and is a great alternative to many too expensive tools.

Pros

Flowlu has numerous helpful additional tools like time tracker, knowledge base, mind maps, and so on. The cname and integration with email are extremely valuable for communication and also allows you to increase the brand authenticity.

Cons

At the moment of this review, the client portal and recurring payments is not available.

Joshua M.
  • Industry: Printing

To be quite frank

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

Pros

I purchased a 1 tier license and had a little bit of time to get in and play around with this platform. It's rather easy to move around and get to what I'm looking for. I'm really looking forward to some upcoming tools they're working on.

So far, the other aspects of the platform are quite brilliant. Looking forward to automating and streamlining my CRM.

This would be a good platform to recommend to my other friends who are also business owners.

Cons

I did have a little struggle with the mobile app itself. Invoicing isn't as intuitive as I'd hoped, I couldn't figure out how to create an invoice on the fly. I'm out and about most of the time and would like to enter invoices from my phone. I'm guessing it's in the works.

Sonia Z.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Business Flow with Flowlu!

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Pros

What an easy setup compared to a bunch of other CRM & PM tools I have tried and Flowlu has many more features. Finally, a full business solution that is super snappy too!

Love the business brain therapy sessions I get with the Tasks & MindMap modules and what a breeze to get those pesky business SOPs added in the Knowledge Base. Yes, I'm having fun with Flowlu!

A full business solution where the modules work together and you can easily setup automations for workflows like client intakes & sales funnels. Flowlu is limitless, it allows you to customize almost everything and automate further with other tools since it integrates with apps like Integrately or Zapier.

Flowlu is exactly what my business and I needed to stay organized, visually see where we are at, and where we are going. Super impressed and excited to have found a great tool that will grow with my business and team! With Client Portals on the roadmap, this is finally a CRM/PM tool I'm sticking with.

Cons

Currently the video tutorials have music with text instructions. I would prefer voice instruction on the videos, but honestly Flowlu is so easy to setup that this isn't a big deal.

Basanta H.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Great project management

Reviewed on 25/04/2021

I am managing team members, projects with different workspaces. I am able handle CRM as well.

Pros

I genuinely loved this product. All the features can be within the app which may need multiple apps in past. This solves my current problem of handling my 27 staffs . I will stack upto tier 5 later for now i have purchased tier 3.
As, different integration can be done and as per their plan in future i am excited for the product updates. Still, there are some improvement need but i believe the team who created this great solution will solve small issues within the app.

Cons

Its UI and some integration are missing like google drive or email handelling

Niraj K.
  • Industry: Design

Best All in One CRM & Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Overall experience is good. Mainly I use it for client management and provide good services to my client.

Pros

Yes, Flowlu is by far the best. Everything from its advanced features related to sales and customer management to its sleek design have made me a huge fan of this application. I have tried out many other CRM's & project management tools but ultimately Flowlu was the clear choice for me due to its amazing customer support team. And then there are all of the wonderful features like ip whitelisting, CNAME. invoicing, task etc. & integrations like integrately.

In order to increase sales, you need to collect valuable customer information and ability to connect and disucss through inbuilt chat is plus. Easy time-tracking with multi-users; invoicing through payment integration; sleek Kanban Board that shows your product or client's feedback in real time and much more!

Cons

I have not found any cons as it fit my requirement for the freelancing services that I provide.

Hoang P.

Pleasantly Overwhelming

Reviewed on 27/03/2021

All in all, it is a pleasant overwhelmingness for me. Thanks Flowlu team for bringing the deal here. I feel (and have high hope) that this would be a great PM app I can finally stick for long-term.

Pros

I am so curious about Flowlu. I got advice from a friend in FB Group to get this but I would be skeptical as there are many PM apps out there. I myself also got quite a few (Bloo, StarInfinity, Plutio etc), and consider to commit to myself "no more PM app". But I cannot resist when I saw the introduction video, so I full-stacked.

And Flowlu is soooo overwhelming at the first look (counted to almost 20 apps - WOW). I could not believe that all functions I want are there. Apart from the core PM module (must-have), I have CRM (Opportunities management), Finance management (from Estimates to Invoices and Cashflows), Knowledge Base management. And Agile Projects and Mindmaps are quite nice bonuses.

Cons

For sure it would take sometimes to learn and be familiar with all of those functions. But I can see the tutorial and help systems are quite neat and well-organized (impressively overwhelming again).

This already meets and exceeds many of my expectations. If Flowlu can also settle the followings, it would be very hard to beat (not so difficult I believe):
- Timesheet
- More storage (please - the new 1TB limit is much better but for unlimited users it would not be enough)
- More "granular" permission system (for each company created / client etc. - may be I have not yet fully explored that part, yet)

Joko F.

Awesome and Complete Product

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

Pros

Features Rich and the price is low also their support is very responsive

Cons

Easy to use and easy to understand even for the beginner

Sameer D.
  • Industry: Information Services

Excellent Software to Run your Business

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

I am using flowlu.com consistently for more than 2 years and I am quite happy about it.
It helped me to deliver my product efficiently and provides me better team management and total delivery control

Pros

Flowlu is complete suite, it helped us to manage our projects, team, communication (via built in chat) and most importantly our customers to great extend

Cons

if this could be integrated with social monitoring, marketing aspect of business this software will rock the world.

John H.
  • Industry: Online Media

• Customer Support Software

Flowlu is a Versatile All-In-One software tool for all your business needs

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

My overall experience with Flowlu has been very positive, right from the start the onboarding is exceptional. They run you through an extensive checklist using the features of the software to actually teach you about all the features. Pretty awesome!

Pros

I like that Flowlu is an all-in-one solution. Many other apps state this but they really fall short. Go get Flowlu! I really like the project management features as well as the CRM features. The invoicing is also a very nice way for me to run my business end-to-end. The communication features really help my team get dialed into our outreach and sales. The pipeline feature is a really nice feature too. It is amazing that other apps just focus on one thing and Flowlu has most of them included.

Cons

I would like to see some more customization options as well as a UI update in the near future. The UI is very detailed and complex but easy enough to figure out, I do like the fact that their onboarding check list really did a good job of navigating all of the complex features. Definitely a learning curve since there are just soo many features.

Cliede nino C.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Since we operate a Call Center Company and managing leads and clients is very important, we wanted to make sure we choose the right tool for us at a reasonable price. I have used tons of software and always struggle to select the perfect tool for us. There are one or two tools that have robust features but the price is just insane and too much for my budget.

Pros

I am blown away by tons of features that I absolutely need for my company. It is very user-friendly. So far, I have not encountered any problems, all feature seems to work with no issues. And since I use Pabbly, I can integrate it with all my other tools.

Best Features for me
1. Task Management
2. Workflows on Task
3. Gmail Sync and can be auto-added as opportunity.
4. Integrates with Pabbly

Cons

1. Chat feature - Hopefully they will add a feature where you can mention someone in a group chat.
2. Client Portal - They did mention that it will be available Q2 or Q3 2021?
3. I hope they will include auto adding flowu users via Pabbly Integration.

Lars E.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Flowlu is my new tool for daily use.

Reviewed on 11/06/2021

Let me say it in short words. Flowlu is my new LOVE.

Pros

Flowlu is such a nice tool wich so many features included. You do not have to pay for any features because everything is included and the price is really amazing for that massive functions. We have used Pipedrive and Zoho in the past but now we will stay with Flowlu for shure.

Cons

For now there is a customer portal missing. But guess what? Right, it is on there roadmap and will be implement very soon.

Gabriele N.

Fantastic Software

Reviewed on 29/07/2019

Pros

Easy of use, interface and functionality

Cons

Sometimes there was issues but the author fixed it immediatly