UJET

Customer interaction & support platform with CRM integration

4.5 /5 (112 reviews) Write a Review!

Jamie S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product.

Reviewed on 26/05/2018

None unfortunately.

Pros

Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Cons

The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject.

The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

Edwin V.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Customer Service Support Tool a good one

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Pros

the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Cons

there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Jessica B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

UJet

Reviewed on 25/03/2020

Great!

Pros

It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Cons

1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

Sharmaine H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

UJET Experience

Reviewed on 14/09/2020

Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Pros

This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Cons

I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

Kim O.

• Customer Support Software

Best of the best functionality

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

Pros

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Cons

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Toni H.
  • Industry: Supermarkets

Ujet Review

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Overall, it seems to work well.

Pros

I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Cons

It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Jullian S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent VoIP

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Cons

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Rebecca K.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

UJET review

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Love Ujet! Great service!

Pros

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Cons

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Alexander irwin A.
  • Industry: Information Services

best software

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pros

fast, easy and so dependable at times when you needed it the most.

Cons

some latency, sometimes it lags but sometimes not.

Danielle N.

• Customer Support Software

Reliable and User Friendly!

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Cons

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

Joyce M.

Happy User

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

I love using UJET the features and tabs were very easy to understand and read.

Pros

I like the ease of use and it's integration with other applications with the Linux desktop environment I work under.

Cons

It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

Carla D.

Great support/customer service tool

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Lizeth C.

Easy for call tracking!

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

It has become easier for me to take calls and have daily stats and metrics

Pros

It is very simple to use and I can easily track the calls that I have made daily -

Cons

I have not experienced anything bad so far

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, easy to set up

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Cons

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

Fabian I.

It work's for me

Reviewed on 01/06/2019

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Pros

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Cons

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

UJET Review

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Pros

eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

Cons

I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese

Malik A.

Ujet

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

I reach out to customers along with business to resolve any issue possible and i am 98% successful doing so

Pros

I am able to transfer calls easily to different departments.

Cons

it may not allow me to make calls if the wifi connection is off

Darius R.

UJET Is great!

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

Pros

It is extremely easy and pleasant to use, and it's always updated

Cons

There are not many things that make it unpleasant. The rare moments it used to crash at the beginning, but they got sorted out.

Ariell C.

Overall Good

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pros

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Terri S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Ujet Review

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Pros

I enjoyed the many functions on how to schedule our day (back up for our time clock) review our call history, functions such as breaks and training.

Cons

At times the widget for Ujet will turn purple (wrap up) when I am not in wrap up. It doesn't happen as often as it used to.

Mary W.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Quirks that make it frustrating

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Pros

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Cons

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Christina R.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

My Ujet Review

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Pros

It is easy to use, I like the multiple functions that can be used all at the same time.

Cons

I rarely have any issues, Only a few times have I see Ujet may have a delay in my request but nothing major.

John paul C.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Convenient Navigation

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Best experience!

Pros

Seamless transfer. It's like 2 or 3 clicks away before you reach your preferred department that you want to transfer or conference.

Cons

Auxes became unresponsive after break or lunch

Dennis G.

• Customer Support Software

Good

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

Pros

It's easily to use it doesn't matter if you are an old person or if you cannot use the computer a lot.

Cons

There's nothing to improve because we have all the necessary tools to use it.