UJET

Hannah
Hannah

Easy and Efficient!

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

Valerie
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Values you as a customer

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Ariell

Overall Good

Reviewed on 23/09/2019

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pros

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

Khim Cate
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

UJET daily experience

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

Hernan

Great CX tech partners

Reviewed on 24/03/2019

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

Jullian
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Excellent VoIP

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

I was apprehensive about trying UJET initially because I was accustomed to my old VoIP software. With that being said, UJET is way easier to use. I would recommend this software to any company!

Pros

The user interface is very intuitive. Transfers in UJET are very easy to perform. A lot of cool features compared to other VoIP software I've used in the past

Cons

I have not encountered anything about UJET that I don't like. Sometimes it seems that the software freezes up and I have to refresh my screen. This could be caused by a variety of different factors though and might not be related to UJET

Justin Kyle
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best phone tool in town!

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

Pros

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

Shimon
Shimon

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Reviewed on 22/11/2017

Pros

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats.
The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Carla
Carla
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great support/customer service tool

Reviewed on 06/08/2020

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

Arizbeth
Arizbeth
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Easy Use

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Pros

Ujet is so easy to use! I love how I can text a customer right then and there during our call.

Cons

I wish there was a feature in which allowed us to send screenshots to customers via text.

Polina Maria

Review for Software buyers

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

Samson
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

The best Call Management software

Reviewed on 18/12/2019

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

Kim

• Customer Support Software

Best of the best functionality

Reviewed on 25/09/2017

Pros

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Cons

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

Dawn

User friendly

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

N/A

N/A

Pros

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

Ahmed

• Customer Support Software

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Pros

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Cons

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

Mary
  • Industry: Restaurants

Quirks that make it frustrating

Reviewed on 29/06/2020

It get's the job done- I just think the kinks from above would make it that much better.

Pros

The interface is pretty straightforward.

Cons

I wish that the volume I set on my laptop would stay at the level I set it. It somehow resets to always being super loud when it rings and when I'm placing a call.

I wish that the size I set my Ujet would stay that size- I make it that size for a reason and having to constantly adjust it back down is frustrating.

My Ujet has not has sound for about 2 weeks now- I rely heavily on the visual cue of a call coming in. I have done the trouble-shooting methods that have been presented to us.

Over the past week my calls done connect as quickly as they used to. I work in the same location, ie: the same distance away from the router as I have before. It will count me down then just say "Connecting..." for upwards of 30-45 seconds. When that happens with all of my calls it's a major time eater.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

UJET review

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Love Ujet! Great service!

Love Ujet! Great service!

Pros

The ease and efficiency of redaction of private information.

Cons

Calls drop and you can’t keep the call after establishing connection again.

Harry

Brilliant App!

Reviewed on 24/02/2020

Communication is so key in my line of work as I am working in dispatch for a delivery company! on a daily basis for the entirety of my shift I make use of UJET and I am extremely thankful for that as UJET makes the communication go flawless!!.

Pros

The easy to use functionality, very straight forward and to the point app!.
I work in dispatch support and use this app on a daily basis to communicate with drivers, merchant and customers when needed and with the very quick and efficient easy accessibility UJET offers it makes my day run smooth on a daily basis!. Thank you UJET <3 :D

Cons

Honestly there is nothing at all, that I dislikes about UJET! Job very well done on creating a awesome and very useful application!

Jennifer

SWAG Ujet

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

When I first started to use it, it was pretty self explanatory. I didn't have any issues with it. It's pretty clear to understand

Pros

It's easy to use, and it doesn't require a hard install. It's simple to use and doesn't really require any instructions to be given. So easy a toddler can use it.

Cons

The only thing, would be that it lags a little, but that could just be due to the internet connection.

Elisabeth
  • Industry: Food Production

Extremely efficient!

Reviewed on 15/03/2020

Very good experience. I'm able to have more productivity while connecting with customers on more of a personal level.

Pros

I love that I can help customers with ease and quick connection. It's also extremely easy to multitask on other sites to help customers more.

Cons

sometimes the connection is a bit glitchy- but I believe that depends on your internet connection as well.

UJET Call Engine

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

It has been the right solution to our customer service needs.

Pros

Its very simple to use, and because of this you can save a lot of time training your personnel to use it.

Cons

None at this moment. Its cloud based API allows it to be deployed anywhere as long as you have a computer and an internet connection.

Chantelle
  • Industry: Computer Networking

• Customer Support Software

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Reviewed on 07/07/2020

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, easy to set up

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Cons

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

Fabian

It work's for me

Reviewed on 01/06/2019

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Pros

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Cons

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.

Pablo
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

UJET for Outsourcing

Reviewed on 12/09/2019

Great experience so far! It's easy on the eyes. Can't complain!

Great experience so far! It's easy on the eyes. Can't complain!

Pros

Pretty much how easy it is to manage reports, outbound calls, and metrics. The user interface has a friendly design and works flawlessly throughout the whole website!

Cons

Certainly, I do not consider any cons of the software.