Hygger

#1 Kanban tool for software development teams

4.6 /5 (119 reviews) Write a Review!

Pankaj J.

Excellent for SMB with employees, OEMs, and shareholders

Reviewed on 19/01/2021

Very positive experience. If there is something we don't like or need a new feature I'm confident they would take care of it.

Pros

We tried Wrike, Asana, Trelly, and so many other tools and quite some time on these tools but finally settled on Hygger. Very clean interface. Concept of swim lanes is best utilized by Hygger and we use it routinely. Multiple boards tied to swim lanes make it easier for getting a top-view of the entire business. Assigning and removing members for a board is so easy. We also liked the concept of guest users (and Hygger does not charge for it) who can be assigned to separate boards to give them project status.

Cons

There are some small nits that I would love to have, and what is amazing is their customer support - they respond quickly and reply in detail and consider implementing feature requests. Being a startup we continuously discover needs for doing things in a different way, and Hygger has been very supportive.

Response from Hygger

Hi Pankaj! We highly appreciate you are sharing your experience with the app. We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve:)
Feel free to contact us at [email protected] to share about small nits that you would love to see in Hygger.

Debjit B.

One of the best Kanban Board available to use.

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

To be honest, it is not a perfect solution for me, it may be for you. But I like a lot of things such as timeline and task lists. The timeline shows an overview of tasks and time spent on the projects, which is great. But the limitation is very confusing. It just says that 50 tasks, I have already completed 10. If it is per account then I think it is too low to do any kind of testing work.

Pros

I like things done timely and kanban board helps me a lot. I signup to only use kanban table for my project management. I am really impressed with the table template it just instantly solves all my problems.
In kanban table "do it later" table saved me a lot of unnecessary time which is effectively spent.
Time management and per task time is to consider work well.
Hygger does allow unlimited user which is really nice for a freelancer for me. 100mb storage is also really not that bad for images only.

Cons

I really don't like how the top menu is taking so much of screen and forced me to go fullscreen. They must eliminate this menu bar and give some more area to work with.
I found I can also use just 50 tasks. But I am not sure it is 50tasks/month or per account. There is some upcoming

Response from Hygger

Hi Debjit!
Thank you so much for your honest opinion. Our free plan is limited up to 50 tasks for a company account. It is enough to make a decision in most of the cases.
But you need more time and tasks, just drop us a message at [email protected], and we will find a solution.

• Industry: Media Production

Agile project management.

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

Hygger is one of my favourite agile project management. It is easy to understand and use. The UI is modern. They offer unlimited user for even free plans which is great for NGO's.

Pros

Every business needs project management and hyger is one of my best choices. It has everything, even a free plan offers everything without any limitation.
I mostly used to manage my agile development, which is a huge problem for me as I have to single-handedly manage the workes.
the backlog entry also available and a very useful feature. As I don't have all the time to update project regularly, backlog saves my day.
The todo and lists are really handy and with collaboration tool, I can divide all workes through my workers.
The desktop is simple and clean, reporting is very aggressive and have extensive options.
Registering to the site is very easy, and needed to activation via email.

Cons

I did not explore the whole options yet, it has so many options to explore. But after using project management software I did not get any cons for hygger.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for the review! Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team if you have any questions about the software.

Dan michael M.

Satisfied

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

We managed our daily tasks right and we became all involved in the project

Pros

Atlaz is easy to use, useful tools like kanban and sprints and notifications. Even our marketing team that has no experience in technical aspects learned atlaz easily.

Cons

For us startups, pricing is too expensive and no free accounts after the trial. We thought that after the free trial 5 users will still be free and the sixth will be paid but, it is not what we expected.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your opinion. Hygger(ex Atlaz) has changed its pricing, and you might invite more than 6 users on the free plan. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform.

Brian H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Hygger for SAFe

Reviewed on 29/10/2020

Trying to support an integrated multi-team management activity using the SAFe methodology.

Pros

The product worked great for setting up team backlogs and managing through the processes. Kanban views were easily configured for effective use.

Cons

I was unable to set up a PI planning board from a backlog of EPICS and then flow features easily to team backlogs for further breakdown, stories, etc. Could be doable it was unclear on how to do so.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact Hygger Support Team so they can assist you with the Backlog management and PI Planning. They will be happy to help you.

• Customer Support Software

Really like it overall but needs some tweaks to the usability to really make it nearly perfect

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

Organizing our software development efforts.

Pros

Love Kanban lists, so I like how that is organized into the work flow and the notion of swim lanes is quite convenient.

Cons

You can delete old companies (from testing it out), the Roadmap section has some real usability issues that need to be worked out. The 5 free users is great, but when you go to 6 users, then you are charged for 6 users, not the 1 user. I get it, you need to make money, but that was a surprise.

Response from Hygger

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience with payment. We have changed our business model - now you may invite as many users as you need. You can use Hygger for free for the first 50 tasks after signing up. During that period you can fully explore all the capabilities and features of the platform.
Feel free to share more about the usability issues of Roadmap.

• Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great for small businesses and start ups

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

Hygger helps organize our team projects and ideas. We've been able to create systems and consistently apply them. It has also helped with my own personal organization through grad school.

Pros

I liked having the different type of board options. My team liked using the Sprint especially when we had a project that needed to get done quickly.

Cons

I wasn't able to see the road map on the app on my phone. I used Hygger for planning out my master's capstone and I used the roadmap to figure out my timeline. Would have been nice to see the roadmap on my mobile device.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger team has excellent news for you - we have updated the mobile apps, and now the Roadmap/Timeline board is available. Please install the app to check it ;)

József V.

• Customer Support Software

Almost ready to be a Trello alternative.

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Pros

Atlaz has a very ambitious development roadmap.
What I most like in it are the swimlanes. When the Zapier integration will be ready i will move in.

Cons

Atlaz is a quite new application so it is lack of some features like keyboard shortcuts and label displaying.

Response from Hygger

Time flies as fast as must-have features appear in Hygger :)
Now you may use keyboard shortcuts, and labels are displayed on cards. It's time to test it out.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nice

Reviewed on 03/09/2018

Pros

Easy way to see the necessary information

Cons

Nothing wrong with the application, all quite nice.

Response from Hygger

Glad to know that you like Hygger!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance in the software!

Parshy S.
  • Industry: Information Services

Hygger Review

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

Very nice

Pros

Very simple software for project management, very user-friendly.

Cons

The help and knowledge base should be a part of every screen

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We have considered your suggestion about the knowledge base or help center in Hygger. By clicking the question mark near the personal image icon, you will be able to open the help center from every page in Hygger and find the tutorial you need :)

Dennis N.

• Customer Support Software

We are using the kanban way of work on a project not so big.

Reviewed on 28/11/2017

Pros

I like the most the whole UI E
experience and the ease of work that's provided, fair mentions are the smooth color and animations.

Cons

I dont like the thing that all the tasks in one stage for example "done" are one below other and i can't collapse them or group them.

Response from Hygger

Now Hygger has swimlanes to group your tasks.
Please register your account to check it.

Iris J.

Reviewed on 30/10/2020

Pros

It has served it's purpose and improved our team's processes.

Cons

The design is not especially beautiful, but it works well.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing how Hygger helps you! We highly appreciate it!

Michael S.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Plan the way YOU want

Reviewed on 06/10/2018

Actually really, really great, I've referred it to a few colleagues already.

Pros

The flexibility to use different planning models.

Cons

Some of the terms used don't align with what I thought they were, but that's just from not being use to the software.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for your honest review, Michael :)
It means a lot to the Hygger team!

Jean-jacques P.

• Customer Support Software

Beautifull interface, easy to use

Reviewed on 13/05/2018

Win time to organise and share, very powerfull

(I already recommended hygger via twitter for people who are looking for a good Agile project SaaS)

Pros

Task's features are great, all features for agility project are there :)
Capability to copy, move or duplicate tasks in several pipes is easy to use.

Cons

A board of documents across tasks would be great : list of all documents : by board, by project, by collection

Response from Hygger

Thank you for recommending Hygger! It means a lot to our team :)

Artiom B.

• Customer Support Software

Trello is too simple. Jira is too difficult. Hygger - that's what you need.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

I've been using Hygger since 2015, I've always used Trello before. Cool that there is a migration from Trello to Hygger, two clicks and everything instantly and painlessly moved. We also looked at Jira, but for us it's too huge, there's no time to set up, we wanted to register and use it right away.

I manage the development team, Trello always lacked small features, and I really didn't want to use the add-ons for Trello. For example, I always wanted to know how much time was the task in "In Progres", in Trello there is no such information, in Hygger - there is! I also like the limits for the columns on the board, you can see immediately when the mess enterso the project.

In addition, Hygger has many cool features for small teams (backlog, roadmap, etc.). We slowly introduce everything, and, most importantly, for small teams like us, Hygger is also free! ))

Cons

Of the minuses so far, only one, dragging cards on the board with the mouse, is still working with a delay, but I think that the guys will cope with this soon.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Benjamin F.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A better than expected tool

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

I wanted to try Hygger to share the priorities of a new project with customer only, but when the priority was made we discover this tool has also a time tracking, a gantt chart, and a lot of priority tools and different boards, more than expected.

It supposed to be a temporary tool for my client only, and now it is also a tool for the developers team and managers.

Pros

It is easy to work with and share with others, it helps on every develop part, since the design with clients until report for bosses.

Cons

I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!
Our team hasn't added the delete option for a board or project to prevent its accidental removal. Your data is safe in Hygger :)

Grigoriy P.

Has everything I need.

Reviewed on 04/03/2021

A great tool to start working on your project.

Pros

I am using Kanban board in Hygger, and it’s enough for my team. Hygger allows me to organize work in one place and draws attention to the tasks that are in progress for a long time.
The software has a clear interface and doesn’t distract me with other features it has. I believe that if I need more than Kanban, Hygger will provide it to me.

Cons

As I am using Kanban only, I haven’t any complaints at all. Hygger works exactly as I need.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Grigoriy :)
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you need our assistance.

David C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Another year with Hygger

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

The experiences is very good, the platform has everything our team need and they also are open to receive feedback and release new features.

Pros

I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.

Cons

It has some visualisation issues and repport download, mostly with the gantt.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your ideas about the report and visualization issues. We will be glad to know how we can implement the platform for you.
Thank you for being our customer and for your help in developing Hygger.

• Customer Support Software

Good solution for collaborative task management

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Great system with topnotch support team.

Pros

Perfect for sprints and task management.

Cons

Missing OKR tracking that are heavily related to sprints and tasks.

Response from Hygger

We do our best to provide you high-quality support you deserve :)
We have saved the note about OKR tracking. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Silviu T.

• Customer Support Software

Great experience for both company and personal task management

Reviewed on 08/08/2019

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.

Pros

The ease to get started with it and the interface and tools which make this product very suitable for both personal tasks management and professional task management.

Besides that, their mobile app facilitates access to the tasks and notes taking.

Cons

I am very happy with the experience, but I think it would be valuable for the product to have more task grouping features (e.g. Epics).

Response from Hygger

Thank you for sharing your experience! We care about our customers, and your feedback means a lot to us. We would be happy to hear about any pros and cons you would like to share :)

• Customer Support Software

One of the best PM tools out there.

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Pros

Among other very nice features, the priorization matrixes (ICE, Eisenhower etc), and the deep integration between multi-lane Kanban with Gantt views is a total win for us.

Cons

Not having (yet) a proper full on iPad/iPhone APP experience.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review from Hygger team :)

Nicolas C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

From entrepreneurs to entreprenurs

Reviewed on 24/02/2019

Pros

What I like the most is that the team of Hygger if pretty close with their clients, they are always asking about the experience and improving it via user-driven decissions. I also love the templates of different tools like roadmaps, kanban, canvas, etc. The time tracking is also a great tool and very useful meausing the metrics of my enterprise.

Cons

Bulk actions on tasks are not enabled yet and the prioritization tools could provide more information about how to use them because in a point it can become too confusing. Link between tasks, e.g from a Kanban to a Roadmap are not easy to configure, that could be a huge point of improvemente.

Response from Hygger

Hi Nicolas!
Thank your honest opinion! Right now we are working on video tutorials about prioritization tools and other Hygger features. Hope they will help you to deal with prioritization faster. So please keep in touch!

Jeremy B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Great product for entry-level product management

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Overall, I'm pleased and will continue to use it in the near term.

Pros

What I like most is the timeline view, as it's predominantly what we use. It's Kanban board seems sufficient, though not nearly as feature-reach as Trello.

Cons

We had an issue with exporting some of the data that was not fixed for two months. That export was very important and we had to instead perform an incredibly tedious manual data pull for those two months.

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! We are sorry to make you wait so long before the export has been fixed. We'll keep improving our technical support so you won't wait that long anymore.

Russell A.
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Small-Medium Design Agencies NEED this tool.

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

As we grew from 2 staff members to 6-7 we needed to be able to track the hour's people were working, and what they were working on. We also needed to see key milestones of a project and make sure everything was always on target for completion in the allotted time frame. This does it all and we couldn't live without it now.

Pros

It's so easy to use and we are able to track every detail of a project. We couldn't live without it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Hygger. It's amazing.

Response from Hygger

Thank you so much for your kind word, Rusell. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Hygger and the problems it solves for you.

Astghik M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great app, it is a good alternative to Jira and Asana.

Reviewed on 12/04/2018

Pros

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. I like it very much. I am the first PM who joined our company, so it was on my shoulders to decide which tool. I search a good alternative to Atlassian Jira. Here are brief why I like the Hygger:
1. Good UX.
2. All necessary things to start to manage your product.
3. Fast.

Cons

I must note that we are using Kanban workflow. Here are things I wish to have in Hygger:
1. I have all data - estimations, work log, etc, but I don't have the reporting, which is a vital part of my job.
2. As a continuation of the previous point, I would like to have both the reporting views/screens and the ability to export as a pdf/excel.
3. At least an integration with a Wiki-like tool. I use Documize, which is definitely a better alternative a Jira's Confluence. I would like to see the integration with it.
4. Exporting the tasks in excel also will be a

Response from Hygger

Thank you for the review! Hygger is ready to amaze you with its new features - Reporting and the ability to export the tasks in CSV. It's time to explore Hygger once again :)