SocialPilot

Social Media Scheduling & Analytics Tool for SMBs & Agencies

4.4 /5 (315 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.5
4.2
4.4
4.5
Brian W.
Industry: Retail

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

Pros

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

Cons

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Elizabeth B.

Best Value for Money

Reviewed on 13/10/2018

SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

Pros

It is affordable!!

I can schedule to all social platforms easily.

It is SO user-friendly.

When there is a problem, I get an email.

I can add teams if I want.

It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

Cons

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance):

I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back.

There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account.

I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors.

The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it.

If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

Industry: Media Production

Massive Publishing Time Saver

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

I mainly use it to save time publishing on multiple platforms. It's great and easy overall. I wish you could have a higher post limit though and I wish Instagram was supported more directly.

Pros

The browser extension for Chrome is a joy to use and it's a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms. The plan is affordable and reasonable limits. The link shortener and automatic image finding is great too. The platform posting is flawless, never had issues.

Cons

They aren't an Instagram partner so you have to post to Instagram manually which is saddening. I wish that was more clear when signing up. For image heavy posts the extension can be slow.

Response from SocialPilot

Thank you for your time in reviewing SocialPilot. We are glad to know you like SocialPilot, and it proves to be a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms for you.

We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Nina S.
Industry: Education Management

Great app for scheduling social media posts

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

I love being able to schedule posts in advance. I take a block of time and come up with content rather than doing it on the fly with less focus. I'm able to use it across multiple platforms for multiple clients without logging out. There are a few UX/UI things I wish were different, but overall I'm really happy with the functionality of the app and use it frequently.

Pros

It's really convenient that I can have multiple accounts hooked up. I use social media for multiple clients and personal projects, so it's very convenient to do it all from one spot. I also really like the calendar feature; it makes it really clear to be able to visualize it that way.

Cons

Finding posts that have just gone out or are scheduled is a little unintuitive. I know it's in there, but sometimes I can only find it on the calendar app. I think making a new post and viewing pending or recently posted posts are the most common uses and should be easiest to find without searching.

**Also, the Instagram feature is fine in theory (to have a notification pop up at the scheduled time with the post content, then to manually paste it into the post), but if I accidentally dismiss the pop up notification, I can't find the post anywhere. I understand if Instagram doesn't allow automated posting like FB does, but it's frustrating that I can't find an easy way to post on Facebook if I miss the notification on my lock screen.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Nina,

Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

Also, thank you for letting us know about the problems you are facing. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Laurent W.
Industry: Consumer Goods
Company size: Self Employed

An excellent Social Networks publication automation tool !

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Excellent : I tried a few other such tools (buffer, socialchamp) and SocialPilot is the best in terms of how easy it is to schedule posts for 1 or 2 months in advance. I could feel that a lot of thinking was put in making very repetitive tasks easy to perform, wich is the most important for such tools.

Also I really liked the automatic insta posting from the Android SocialPilot app.

Pros

It is an excellent piece of software for automatizing the publications on social networks (instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin, google Plus, tumblr, Xing).
I've used the automations for facebook and instagram so far and I'm really happy with the user experience for scheduling posts : very straightforward and fluid when you want to schedule posts for 1 to 2 months in advance.
Also, the automation for instagram is really smart: you get a notification, click on it, it opens SocialPilot and you press "publish --> it opens insta app automatically, and you just have to paste the text before you post.

Cons

Some freezes of the Android app on my Galaxy S7 in the last few weeks (it opens and stay stuck on "please wait").
I hope it will be fixed in a future update of the android app (not blocking : you just have to kill the app and start it again, then go back to the "Insta Scheduled posts" tab, but a little bit of an annoyance, still)

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Laurent,

Also, Now you can do direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us.

Beverley T.

Simple and straightforward to use

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Affordable, easy to give clients access to their accounts and to give team members access to specific groups.

Pros

The "Group" function is great. You're able to assign social media accounts to their own group, so having a broad overview of what you're posting for each company on different platforms is only one click. I also enjoy the "Curated Content" which makes it easy to find relevant articles and links to share with your audience.

Cons

There's still some bugs that could be ironed out and some suggestions to take into consideration.
- No option to view empty queue spots on the calendar view
- No option to continually schedule posts to one social media account (you always have to click the account you want to publish to)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Glad to know you find SocialPilot a simple tool to use and the features to be intuitive.

We'll definitely add these suggestions to our list.

Happy SocialPiloting

Josh S.
Industry: Religious Institutions

A nice way of keep tabs on your Social Media Presence

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 31/05/2018

Pros

I started with this company when they were brand new and waited through some of the growing pains for new features to come. This is a great option if looking for a less expensive option than some of its competitors.

Pros:
-Schedule posts for your social media accounts
-Easily work with a team on assigning tasks and getting things posted
- Ability to have a pool of ready made posts and allow Social Pilot to church what to post according to your schedule
- Less expensive than some competitors

Cons

This being a somewhat newer company to the game, some of there features feel like they are lacking or aren't a well polished as some of its competitors like Hootsuite. It is a little clumsy to try and post something other than text, pictures, or video. And even posting those feels a little clumsy.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your review and glad to know you are using SocialPilot since our early days. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool.
We'll definitely take in your suggestions and try to make advancements and not make it look clumsy.

Elizabeth P.
Industry: Design

Searched High and Low

Reviewed on 27/03/2017

I hated Hootsuite. Like, could not wrap my brain around their workflow. (And I am a smart Techie person)

I searched and searched and when I found Social Pilot, the angels sang! I recommend it to all my clients and friends. I even got my mom to use it!

Pros

The CALENDAR feature. So needed and no one else is really doing it.

Cons

I wish I could edit replicated posts once they have been scheduled. (This way i dont have to remove them all and redo the replicated post to fix a typo)

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Elizabeth,

Delighted to have such users at SocialPilot. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and its helping you to reach your social media goals.

We do have the option to edit a post which you have already delivered and want to reshare it with your audience.
Hope this is useful :)

Laurel S.
Company size: Self Employed

Great for agencies, except...

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

This software is great for my boutique agency. We manage social media for our clients through the desktop and mobile app with ease. I like that it has similar functionality to buffer but is more affordable for a small agency like mine. The content discovery tool also helps us post great stuff regularly!

Cons

When I chose Social Pilot, I was concerned that it didn’t have direct publishing to Instagram. I shared that with the sales person following up on the trial and he mentioned they were hoping to have it by August, 2018. Here we are, middle of October, 2018, with no direct-to-Instagram publishing. I’m sticking with it for now because I otherwise love the platform, but I can’t function for long without that capability.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Laurel,

Thanks for your wonderful review. Pleased to know you like SocialPilot and is a great software for managing your boutique agency.

We totally get it of how important is Instagram direct posting and we definitely are working on it. There's a whole process to follow to become Facebook partners in order to have this feature and we are on it. We apologize in the delay, but we ourselves are waiting for answers from Facebook. Hope to see you stick around, we surely will have this feature on board.

Scott H.

Missing Video Posting and Social Feed

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

Overall I really like it for posting and finding content to share. I really wish that I could post videos and I also wish that I could see my posts and responses to my posts in a social feed that allows me to respond.

The main reason I like SocialPilot is that the scheduling is the best out there, it allows for the separation of companies, and a ton of profiles for an extremely reasonable price.

The main concern is the video posting, as I post a good amount of video (I fly drones for part of my job). The social feed I can look past because my CRM (nimble) shows comments and messages from my social media.

Pros

It is the best posting platform I have used. The price for the amount of social profiles is unbeatable. I really like being able to search for content by topic and easily throw into my queue. Canva integration is awesome too.

Cons

No video posting.
No social feed to see posts with responses and area to respond.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your amazing review!

Glad to know you love SocialPilot's posting! We are working on video posting and soon are going to release it :D

Unfortunately you can't see your social feeds on SocialPilot as we don't offer the feature of listing and monitoring!

Hope SocialPilot serves your social media needs well!

Wendy M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

Inexpensive and easy to use

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

It makes scheduling my social media so much easier and faster than some other options I've tried. It's easier to understand and figure out, with a simple interface that makes it easy to jump right in and start using it.

Pros

It's easy to set up and start using, and allows quite a bit of functionality on the free plan. It offers several other features on its paid plans. The interface is easier to use than some other options for social media scheduling.

Cons

When it sends the push notification to post to Instagram, it doesn't always actually send it - and sometimes it doesn't copy the text the way it claims it does.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Wendy,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that SocialPilot has made scheduling so much easier and faster for you; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram now.

Anita K.

Works great, lacks features

Reviewed on 07/05/2019

It was a great option for managing a franchise with over 100 location pages on Facebook. Saved me much time in posting.

Pros

I *LOVED the way they allow you to set up posting groups and with the click of one button schedule a post to multiple Facebook Pages (as in for a franchise with multiple locations). The reporting feature is also quite nice.

Cons

My only con for SP is that it lacks the features I found in other programs. I would love to have the ability to create recurring, recycling posts by category. Yes, there was the ability to repeat a post, but I was looking for a more robust recurring post system. They also did not have Instagram autoposting when I was using it.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Anita,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you love using SocialPilot features: our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd also like to have a look at your suggestions.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Chris C.
Industry: Internet

This has simplified the way I do my social media and made it really easy to organise and manage.

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Simplified my social media posts. Now I can get on with other stuff.

Pros

I love the fact that I can organise all my social media in a few clicks and that it can all be done in one place. The fact that I can set it up to most ll of it for the next week, or month is even better.

Cons

There could be more on the analytical side but this is not a big issue as what they do have it good.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Chris,

Wow, that's a great review! Pleased to know SocialPilot made it really easy for you to manage your social media. We are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool for you to use each day. Thanks for your valuable review.

Xavi F.
Industry: Events Services

Amazing features but...

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 02/02/2019

It would be great to have accurate plans for small companies.

Pros

This software is simply really good and easy to use. The amount of accounts to control is so huge comparing to other competitors which is really useful.

Cons

As so many softwares, as a small company I really miss the "social inbox" feature in the professional plan. Because of this reason I can not use anymore this software and use other ones because I should pay for another plan and is not worth it for our company.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Xavi,

Thanks for an excellent SocialPilot review, excited to know that you find SocialPilot easy to use.

We are always on the run to make it a better tool each day by resolving customer issues, and we'd love to have a look at your suggestions.

Samantha G.

Social Pilot is an excellent Social Media platform offering a great service

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Great price for an all encompassing platform.

Pros

It encompasses so many features that I want in a social media platform. The blind client registration is my favorite feature, among others, to keep their login credentials private. My other favorite feature is the curated content. This saves me a lot of money.

Cons

The user interface can be difficult to navigate. I wish I could move the scheduled post into whatever order I would like rather than sending it to the top or resetting the schedule for that post.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Samantha,

Thanks so much for your wonderful review on SocialPilot. Pleased to know you love SocialPilot and it proves out to be an excellent platform for your social media needs. Glad to know the features available on your dashboard eases out your social media marketing.

We definitely have the re-ordering the posts in the queue on our suggestions list. You can re-order or reschedule your posts using our Calendar feature as well by drag and drop of posts available.

Industry: Retail

SocialPilot - easy to use social media posts.

Reviewed on 27/11/2020

Solid product, does what is says is should do. Also the pricing is very attractive.
Very responsive company. Customer service and support it excellent.
Other than limited reporting we have no issues.

Pros

This is one of the first tools we saw that managed Google My Business posts. GMB is increasingly important for driving our rankings within Google Search and Google Maps. We can also share these posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. It works with Pinterest and LinkedIn, although we don't use those channels at this time.

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The reporting seems a little light and inconsistent. There are no rollup reports. Also it lacks export feature for Google Sheets.

Pooja S.
Industry: Computer Software

Really Good Experience!

Reviewed on 06/07/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I have used SocialPilot for Email Marketing and Running Social Campaigns for my previous organizations and It always gave a good ROI. I'll recommend to all social media marketing professionals to always try SocialPilot before making any decision for social media marketing applications.

Cons

As of i am really not sure if it has any cons but it is on the expensive side. Always go for free trial and then make decision whether it will be good for your company or not.

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Pooja,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you recommend SocialPilot to all social media marketing professionals; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote.

Anthony S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great product

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

Organize and plan the week
Manage multiple accounts

Pros

Well priced
The grouping feature

Cons

Can't drag and drop images
Gifs attached not always well displayed

Response from SocialPilot

Dear Anthony,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to know that you find SocialPilot well priced and easy to use.

Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] as you are facing a problem in drag and drop of images. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right.

Pablo A.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Great tool for managing your posts.

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

I use it to upload my work and schedule post.

Pros

Simplicity, schedule. And queue . Is very useful.

Cons

No, Flickr.
I would like to be able to add my Flickr account

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your SocialPilot review. Pleased to know you find SocialPilot to be a great tool to manage your social media posts.

We will definitely add your suggestion to our list and pass it on to our developers to see if this is something we can have or look into at SocialPilot. We'll keep you posted with updates.

Javier J.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Review from Quality Glass Engraving

Reviewed on 20/10/2018

Very good experience, even with the problems considered before. I am using Social Pilot for one year ago for our online business and we are increasing the visibility of our site.

Pros

I like the facilities in create drafts for my posts and update it later. In addition, it is very useful the functionality to copy a previous post to a different social media account.

Cons

I think that something that the system could improve is adding more social media accounts, for example, I need to update Youtube content and I can't do it using Social Pilot. I also think that the functionalities considered for the Professional membership must be wider: gifts, analytical features.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your review. Joyful to know you like the draft and copy post feature.

We'll definitely take in your suggestion and add it to our list.

Katerina L.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

INSTAGRAM PROBLEM

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

How convenient it is to upload the photos and you don't need to do anything else after that

Cons

That Instagram needs reminder and you can't upload the photos automatically

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Katerina,

Thanks for your review.

We can understand the need of Direct Instagram Publishing since the API is out. But there's a whole process of becoming Facebook partners in order to have this feature. We are working on it Katerina and soon will have it here.

Paul S.
Industry: Sports

Reliable and good value

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

I found SP after falling out with the customer service of hootsuite and have not even had to contact SP's customer service yet as it all works smoothly.

Pros

The ability to create groups is by far the best feature. I run several martial arts clubs and do not want the same posts on the kids pages as i do on the fighters pages. This allows me to put all my social media into groups to ensure the kids dont get a video on head butting :)

Cons

Not their fault, having to effectively post on Instagram instead of the software doing for me is a little hassle.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your review. Glad to know you like SocialPilot and it helps you manage your social media postings in easier ways.

We can understand the need of Instagram direct posting and we are definitely working on it. We'll soon have it available.

Jill B.

Love it

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

I work as a Social Media promoter and Social Pilot is a Godsend it enables me to create one post and share accross all social media platforms with preset schedules and a lot of other options it saves me hours of time.

Pros

Social Pilot saves me loads of time in posting to Social Media and when you are self employed time is money. I have used other Social Media tools including Tweetdeck and Buffer but Social Pilot is much more reliable and easy to use.

Cons

It would be useful if it could pick up twitter handles and hashtags like Buffer does but this is a minor con.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Jill,

Thanks much for your awesome feedback. Glad to know you love SocialPilot and prefer it above other tools.

We can understand the need of this feature and will definitely have it on board. That's there on our list. Hope to see you stick around :)

Fernanda M.

Excellent experience

Reviewed on 27/08/2019

I like a lot

Pros

I like the social pilot, Is really practical and function.

Cons

Is not so easy to learn how to use the program

Response from SocialPilot

Hi Fernanda,

We are thrilled to know that your experience with the SocialPilot is Excellent.

Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. We are working day and night to make the SocialPilot better from yesterday, and your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Company size: Self Employed

Switched over from Buffer and won't ever go back.

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Excellent, I had issue after issue with Buffer I decided to try this and could not be happier.

Pros

Very intuitive, way to use, never have issues and when I need help, they are there, and quickly.

Cons

After several months of constant use, no cons.

Response from SocialPilot

Hi there,

Thanks for being an awesome SocialPilot user. Glad to know he switch was worth it.

Users like you give us a boost to work harder and make SocialPilot better each day.