Heymarket

Business text messaging for teams

4.6 /5 (39 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.3
4.4
4.6
4.5
Robin M.

Wouldn't Have a Business Without It

Reviewed on 04/09/2018

They have listened to my suggestions and are always quick to respond to my concerns or questions. The template feature saves me so much time! The app is simply amazing. I'm thankful for Heymarket! Without them, I wouldn't have a business with the follow-up that I do!

Pros

-Easy to Use
-Campaigns and lists make it easy to follow-up with customers and prospects
-Templates save me TONS of time
-Customer service is top notch!
-The app is AMAZING! Runs smoothly and seamlessly.

Cons

-App does not capture on the web version when I delete someone from a list. That's the only downside of the app (and that's tiny!), so I still love Heymarket!
-No ability to state when you don't want a message from a campaign to be sent out. (Example: Sunday mornings 8am-1pm). There is a way to schedule exactly when you want a message to send out, but that doesn't help me when I have prospects in campaigns.

Chuck W.

Stay Connected via Text

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Overall I was very pleased and will suggest it to those that I feel it will be a fit for.

Pros

With ease I was able to communicate with my associates as a group they were categorized in or the whole roster. Quick and easy !

Cons

I was needing a product that I could use unlimitedly and with Heymarket, the cost is based on your useage.

Millie H.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

I like that we can all stayed linked in and connected to each other. HeyMarket makes it really easy for my team to stay on top of every support question we receive.

Cons

I can't attach images, so when we need to send photos we have to use other platforms

Response from Heymarket

Hi Millie - thanks for the review! Heymarket does support images (MMS) and links. We'll reach out to help out with this.

James F.

Great product that is lightweight, reliable, simple yet robust

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

We use heymarket to manage customer communication regarding delivery, order updates and specials.

Pros

Both the iOS and desktop user interface are very easy to use with just the right balance of feature set . Its also very very nice that you can contact customer support directly via text vs having to navigate somewhere else.

Cons

There currently is not support for shared short codes. It would be nice to have this function inside the platform so that you can manage all SMS functionality together.

Stephanie S.

REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE -

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Love it !

Pros

Its easy to set up ! I use it for my brokerage for max texting

Cons

The bottom set of groups are hard to send a text out to ! It does not work well if you have multiple groups

Tracie O.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Texting is Key

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

My staying in touch with my clients has become much easier with texting by Hey Market.

Pros

Hey Market is easy to use. Texting is almost always getting open unlike email these days.

Cons

There is not anything i do not like at the moment.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Over all it has been a great experience. Support is slow to respond. I find that using text interface for new customers gets a quicker response.

Pros

I like the automation piece. It allows me send texts in waves through out the year.

Cons

Search and filter feature for contacts needs some work. I can't filter out who has been added and when. I deal with a lot of realtors and find my self entering duplicate contact information for the same realtor periodically.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Tried to use this for customer follow up and recruiting follow up.

Reviewed on 27/12/2017

Pros

Ability to send custom messages, including images, links, canned messages. Ability to set campaigns. Would consider using again but it felt like it was still in beta when we tried it.

Cons

Found it to be clunky to use and not easy to upload/ maintain database. We did not continue to use after a few months, was more time consuming than necessary.

Holly B.

All around excellent!

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Heymarket allows me to provide personalized customer service in a fraction of the time! With customer groups, templates and personalization, I'm able to send personalized texts to 100+ customers in 2 minutes or less! This has allowed me to increase my customer service and, in turn, increase my sales. I've had an overall great experience with Heymarket from the beginning, which is why I continue to use the service.

Pros

Before Heymarket, I was paying way more for something with less functionality and it wasn't user friendly. I love how easy Heymarket is to use - I love that it's an app so I can keep my business texts separate from my personal texts, yet it comes right to my cell phone. I love that I can create and save templates and send emails to groups that are sent individually and personalized with each customer's name. SO MANY things I love about this app! Plus the Customer Service is excellent! I always receive replies quickly and they are able to help troubleshoot any issues I'm having. Thank you!

Cons

I'm not sure if there's anything I don't like. Just sometimes I don't receive a notification when someone texts me, or the messages are delayed. But that doesn't happen often.

Kelsey E.

Great Product- High Price Tag

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

HeyMarket allows me to have my life back by easily setting up campaigns and knowing they are getting to my customers when they are supposed to. I cant live without it.

Pros

I LOVE HeyMarket! It makes running my business very easy. The way that it tests individuals, makes batching messages easy. I’m able to do more in my personal life because I know that my campaigns are up and running and my customers are being contacted. I also love that I can answer on my computer.

Cons

The software can be glitchy. It takes a while for the app to sinc with the server. I’ve also had many issues where it kept creating me a new number- who knows what that was. Other than the glitchy stuff, it’s really easy to use and navigate which is great!
(I will say however, there are more and more tools and apps of the same arena that are coming out at a lower price. I recommend HeyMarkey ALL the time, but the price always scares people away. Apps like Project Broadcast are leaving HeyMarket in the dust at 9.99/mo)

Eric V.

Best mass texting software there is! Simple to use and very functional. Great customer service...

Reviewed on 10/05/2018

Pros

The best thing about this software is the easy to use interface and very customizable lists and contact imports. You can create any fields you would like and then autofill the data for the entire group with message templates after you set them the first time.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about the software. Earlier on the uploads were not as efficient but now you can automatically add the contacts to specific lists directly though the initial upload and it is great.

Trey T.

Great tool for marketing and customer intereation

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

They are quick to respond to emails with questions so thats always nice.

Pros

The shared inbox allows all of our team members to keep customers informed. We also can mass update people that have opt'ed in to receive marketing messages from us. It's easy to use as well.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a few minutes for the APP to refresh and update the latest messages.

Bryce V.
  • Industry: Music

A no-brained for our business

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Pros

It is very easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It works as expected and has some important features like lists that go a long way.

Cons

There were some minor glitches with notifications but overall there aren’t any major cons.

Monica G.

So easy to communicate

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

I really like how easy it is to communicate with the team here at work. No need to install any app and take up storage space!

Cons

As always, I wish this software was compatible with Mac and IOS, as that is the majority of everything I use!

Ian Y.

Unorthodox Use – But it works!

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Rather than using HeyMarket to blast marketing promotions, updates, or new products like the app was originally intended for – we adapted it as a platform for account management. With this app, we were able to alleviate a sales person that was focusing entirely on one account. This allowed us to maintain this existing account and free up time for a salesperson to pursue new accounts.

Pros

We were looking for a text messaging platform where we could communicate with a large client of ours who has multiple points of contact, ultimately retiring a sales person. We wanted a platform that would be simple for our clients to use while giving us the ability to have our entire team view and respond to request from a single inbox.

Cons

The only issue we've really had has been an issue with the auto-responders, and daylight savings time. We had to manually adjust the time with the time change.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Ian - thanks for the feedback. We're glad to be helping G5 be more productive. A fix for daylight savings is in the works, so it won't be an issue in the future.

Thanks!

Ramy N.

Integral to our success!

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Pros

HeyMarket has been instrumental in consolidating our need for SMS communication in a team setting while also offering reporting and relations management tools that are critical to our organizational awareness!

Cons

It would be great if HeyMarket also allowed email integration so that ALL corporate communication could happen in one place.

Juan K.

Love it would definitely use it.I tried but couldn't practice offline.Need 24/7 easy easy...

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

Pros

The concept of multiple answers/text/msgs as you zero in on the really motivated buyers. Please help.

Cons

Not for Mac or IOS. Although I spoke to support team, I wasn't able to prepare & set up without using real people who would not be happy to be a part of an "experiment" as you try the messaging and get replies for practice purposes. I can use it a couple of times a week or more depending on the season. Usage is now at its lowest if at all.

Response from Heymarket

Hi Juan - thanks for the feedback. Heymarket has an iOS app that was featured as a best new app in the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/heymarket/id985015852?ls=1&mt=8). Heymarket Web works in any web browser for Mac (eg, Chrome, Safari, Firefox).

We'd like to help you get setup and productive with the service again. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or message us at (415) 562-0100.

Thanks!

Josh W.

Cutting Edge Idea, Implemented Well.

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

We've been able to consolidate all of our texting between clients and allow other staff members to take over conversations easily. Conversations also don't get lost if you have to switch phones, so it also helps with customer management.

Pros

I liked the fact that I could categorize all of my clients easily and send out mass texts with custom templates. The software is extremely reliable, and cross-platform functionality (web/mobile app) is incredibly useful.

Cons

The customer service lacks a bit; it seems they use the same product to communicate/resolve technical issues, and the software is not capable of handling it. Issues get lost and sometimes unanswered. You also sometimes don't know who you're talking to.

Gavin H.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

A Good Start

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

We are now easily able to send and receive text messages (including photos and other attachments) with our customers. This improves our customer's experience and saves emails and phone calls that would otherwise take more time to communicate the same information.

Pros

Heymarket makes it easy for us to respond to customer text messages quickly and to prioritize responses across multiple teams.

Cons

One of the features that drew us to Heymarket was that the text messages would come from our company phone number. Unfortunately it turns out there is a limit to how many texts can be sent this way. Beyond that point the texts come from a Heymarket generated number, which creates a confusing and inconsistent experience for our customers.

Darin H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Works perfect for our system

Reviewed on 21/08/2018

We requested they give us an option to have a sound when we got a new text. They programmed that in pretty quickly. Great staff and very open.

Pros

Customer support is very responsive. We would put in a request and they take care of it. They are open to new ideas and options. It is easy for our staff to learn how to use it and it is compatible with most electronics.

Cons

It is a little more expensive then other systems we have used, but you get what you pay for.

Kellye C.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Not the perfect software for my company but overall it would prob be great for most.

Reviewed on 29/08/2018

My overall experience has been good because again, they have great customer service. My complaint is not by the way it functions but it’s features. For my business I need a little different features than what it offers but I’m still using it. Not crazy about their pricing. I don’t like limitations. I like one price to do all.

Pros

They have great customer service. It’s fairly easy to use. It prob has way more capabilities than what I’m using it for. But it’s not designed for my type of business.

Cons

It alphabetizes by first name. The messages can’t be very long. I would like to pull up a group and have the choice of send to all or checking the ones I want the message to go to. You can’t send a picture only. It must have words.

Love the ease of use of Heymarket!

Reviewed on 05/09/2018

N/A

Pros

Easy to use. Fast. Holds most basic info.

Cons

Nothing except maybe that I still need to copy & paste numbers between recipients. It would be great if it had an auto-fill feature with the contacts since we are normally just swapping numbers.

Kristi S.

User friendly

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Quick customer service
App and desktop mirrors easily

Cons

Wish could mark messages as unread just in case you click on it and it wasn’t meant for you.

Jose J.
  • Industry: Banking

Great for small business!

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

Pros

The text messages don't auto-delete themselves if you are wanting to keep a paper-trail of who said what and when. Others like Textfree delete after two or three days. We are a small local credit union and this fits our needs!

Cons

I would like to see a contact contain more than just one phone number, as some clients have multiple numbers to be reached at. Also, basic things like changing a phone number should not require an upgrade. Other than that, strongly recommended for small businesses.

Matt T.

Excellent tool for customer text messaging

Reviewed on 17/09/2018

Pros

Easy to use and feels like native text messaging, but with some amazing additional features so that our whole team can field messages from our customers. We're at the smaller scale, but they clearly have some features that will help as we grow.

Cons

Would love it if custom fields would display in-line as part of contact info (instead of behind a button click), which is helpful for our use-case.