Salesforce Essentials

CRM for small business

4.3 /5 (123 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
Alex L.
Industry: Events Services

We love SalesforceIQ! Perfectly integrated and easy for my team to use.

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

So many. Ease of use, trackable for sales cycle, many more.

Pros

This software is awesome. It takes the stress out of constantly updating your CRM by making it seamless and integrated with our email. It captures a lot automatically, giving my team more time to close deals. We love the customizable pipeline features as well. Great software overall.

Cons

I have hard time thinking of cons for this software. It was so easy for my team to implement. It is expensive I guess, that'd be the only con.

Industry: Telecommunications

Great for simple helpdesk cases but not intended to be feature rich or robust.

Reviewed on 27/02/2018

It's allowed us to have a basic helpdesk tool that integrates with Salesforce.

Pros

As a helpdesk case tool, it works. Great for simple troubleshooting and just general inquiry cases where by correspondences are kept to a minimum.

Cons

Sold as having great integration with Salesforce, but the integration is extremely difficult to setup and not all fields are integrated. Everyone needs to have a Salesforce license to be able to use the desk tool properly and that gets very expensive. DO NOT try to use the tool as a task manger or PM supplement as it does not work well for these functions. There is also no place to store Client level notes in the tool itself so if someone was backing you up, there would be no place for them to reference client preferences or standard operating procedures for a specific client from Desk itself.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Melinda W.
Industry: Consumer Services

Salesforce Essentials Great Tool

Reviewed on 31/03/2019

This eliminated the need for spreadsheets and works great for a medium team!

Pros

This makes the teams more functional and your group can follow up on leads and identify what contacts are a sure sell. I love the way you can customize it and it automates every things so great from emails to calls its great.

Cons

Runs a little slow at times. Sometimes freezes.

Shala M.
Industry: Retail

Starter Plan is Worth Every Penny and More

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Instead of separate email inboxes for our three customer service agents, all incoming mail goes here and can be worked on by all. Perfect for when an employee is out and someone is covering for them.

Pros

Even with all of the restrictions of the Starter Plan I was still able to configure everything to work great for our needs.

Audrey M.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Bad intelligence and hard to override

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Pros

I do not give only 1 star because there were occasional situations where SalesforceIQ informed us accurately that a client had changed companies. It did not offer us zero valid sales intelligence.

Cons

This software drove me crazy. Regularly confused our clients with other individuals with the same name and filled in data about those unrelated people. Regularly overwrote our own, hard-researched data about our clients with their LinkedIn dreams of being a DJ or Freelance Graphic Designer. I could never find an option to turn it off or siphon their "intelligence" to separate column. Maybe if we'd had a bespoke Salesforce implementation this would have been possible but I HIGHLY ADVISE you avoid if you're using out-of-the-box Salesforce.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Nusrat J.
Industry: Research

Salesforce Essentials

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Excellent experience I would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Excellent product for research industry. We used for inventory for device. Super easy to have everything done in few minutes. I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

There are some time it showed some technical problems.

Ryan K.

Desk was challenging to use on a number of fronts

Reviewed on 30/08/2017

It was a good CRM a few years ago, but never received the attention it needed from the Desk product team.

Pros

It was intuitive to use when working on tickets and responding to customers. The reporting interface was easy when to create and run reports.

Cons

The reporting was barely functional and often times would time out when loading. There were countless days that I needed to run a report and was unable to.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Bingru H.
Industry: Medical Devices

Salesforce, a necessary tool for your sales team

Reviewed on 13/03/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to use, and track activities, manage pipelines.

Cons

Doesn't provide customer support, the salesforce community doesn't always have the answer for you.

Beth K.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Disappointing in so many ways

Reviewed on 26/09/2018

Not helpful at all. Technology from some other decade/century?

Pros

Nothing; it's so irritating. And I'm an IT person, programmer and DBA? Can't imagine what it's like for a non-tech user?

Cons

Can't add multiple records at a time; groups difficult to work with; emailing a challenge

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Matthew L.

Used it for over a year as our sole CRM system; ultimately migrated away to Pipedrive

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

Pros

It had a lot of powerful integration and I could download quickly into excel format. The feed was nice as well as my colleagues who interacted w/ leads was easily visible as a team

Cons

The hierarchy was confusing between setting up an account and then tying multiples records (deals?) to that account. Ultimately got it, but took a while to get setup

Angelise S.
Industry: Research

Great Product

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Overall, this is a great product. I am able to communicate about inventory with much ease and I have very few issues. The few times I have had issues with the pen reader communicating with the Salesforce app, I was able to get immediate assistance to resolve my issue.

Pros

I am able to communicate directly with the Shipper for inventory and returns.

Cons

I have had several issues with the pen reader not scanning the product. I have had to get a pen replacement, and have several trouble shooting conversations with the shipper regarding not being able to scan in devices.

Industry: Medical Devices

Help Desk Cases Are Easier to Track

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Pros

Our old method of submitting tickets to IT for support was to email the IT manager directly. Needless to say, it was never the fastest way to get things done. It gets and responds to requests much more effectively and greater transparency. I used to hesitate to send a request, now, I use the resource stay productive.

Cons

Can't add screenshots of error message which can be rather cumbersome. Also, multiple error messages across a single event can be too much to sit and type out.

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Best. CRM. Ever

Reviewed on 09/05/2014

Has fundamentally changed the workflow not only for me individually but the whole team. We are more on top of deals, more efficient with our time, and seeing a major ROI on our investment. Honestly think I would choose my next job on whether or not they use RelateIQ as I could NEVER go back to Salesforce.

Pros

Integrations, UI/UX, Delivers right insight at the right time, automating the follow up process, Gmail plugin

Cons

Reporting tools aren't great yet

Eloisa C.

sAska loves SALESFORCE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

COMMUNICATION NON-STOP TO ALL MY EMPLOYEES-ANSWERS FOR ANY LAYMEN TO UNDERSTAND.THANK YOU for all your amazing work. i can only say that selling Sparkling drinks worldwide is a task and you have absolutely sold me to this formidable task..

Joy W.

dreamforce16

Reviewed on 04/10/2016

good quality for the money. Assists account managers with general questions and support. Clients are satisfied with the customer support they receive because we utilize this software.

Chetan A.

Nice product, quite and inncovative product. easy interface, confiurabele and providesgood option fo

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

I have not used it thorouhly my self but the over all feedback is that the tool is awesome and has its unique configurable option . salesforce as a platform is the most amam

Tony T.

Great Product could use more functionality

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

Working through the cases is easier with this product, but I wish it would have more functionality. I would recommend using it again.

Industry: Computer Software

Great CRM

Reviewed on 25/04/2014

I've used multiple CRM's over the years and this is the best by far. The integration with email is amazing and the collaboration with colleagues is seamless.

Bobby C.

great product

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

This is a fantastic tool. It integrates perfectly with salesforce lighting. I would recommend to anyone.

Wayne F.

Salesforce Desk Review

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

We have been using Salesforce Desk for approximately one year and have been very satisfied with the software.

Kathy P.

Kathy has review this

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

Great software. user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended for anyone in the industry. Thank you.

Enrique M.

Sales Force

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

this is a very goog sistem because we are increse our performance whith all of this apllication thas this CRM have

Tom Y.

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 05/10/2016

Easy to use, great functionality. As a new user, I found this was very user friendly and easy to navigate and learn quickly!

Gus F.

Rating only

Reviewed on 08/05/2019
Sharmila J.

Senior Director

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

looking for data integration. Also see how salesforce cloud works. Need to know about the integration with salesforce cloud. How to use any trip planning. Can we have all these in one place. So far I found separate software for all these. Good to have a place where I can tell my requirements and come to know the one solution.