honeybeeBase

Tasks, Time, Attendance & Scheduling Management Solution

4.1 /5 (108 reviews) Write a Review!

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great tool to approve hours!

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Pros

It is easy to approve hours each week and see totals worked. You can also easily add when shifts were missed so you can remember why hours were lower during a certain period.

Cons

I find it difficult to get to the actual area where I approve hours for my students. There are a lot of clicks and menus to get through before actually being able to click approve, but overall the tool works well.

John T.

MSXI Warranty Project

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

This software has proved crucial in implementing accurate performance management processes.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease to update the features within this software. The technical support team and knowledge base is also extremely impressive.

Cons

There are many methods to accomplish a single task. Although this can be perceived as a benefit to some, many find this cumbersome.

Thomas H.

Overall, Great!

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

Currently rolling out to the entire team, but it has made the vacation request & tracking extremely efficient as well as the time clock feature giving direct responsibility back to the employees.

Pros

Ease of adding employees, constantly adding updates and great customer support.

Cons

You can tell this tool is oriented towards smaller groups. For example, doing mass updates is not possible with vacation allowances or locations access. I had to manually modify the location for 67 employees 1 by 1.

When mass updating it would be a god send to be able to input hire date and employee number instead of one by one later.

While the knowledge section is a great starter, there is much left that's needed, specifically for managers , supervisors, and the account owners. There are several aspects that are missing from the tool, for example the absent function. When searching for it in the knowledge base, no results returned. How is it intended to be used?What can it be used for?

Is there a way to set specific holidays? I'm not sure at this point still. I'd hate to have to add it for 130 agents, or even add 6 different accruement policies.

Crystal G.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Honeybee Review

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

I feel that this has eased a burden on my employer for helping track time. I know that it is frustrating and time consuming on the bosses when an employees forgets to clock in.

Pros

Accessibility, ease of using the phone app. We have a lot of agents in the field, and that travel for work after hours. This program helps track their work time and helps alleviate our Workers Compensation concerns when they are not in the office. I am sure that most companies do not think about from that perspective.

Cons

The bugs in the software, when it freezes, or throws an error, which I understand sometimes is operator error.

Cathy B.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Excellent product

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Overall I am very happy with the product. The customer service is exceptional. I cannot rave enough on that. I always get a response almost immediately and that in itself makes this an awesome product.

Pros

It's very easy to use and implement. The customer service is awesome.

Cons

I cannot enter our holidays across the board for all employees. I have to enter each holiday for each employee individually which is very time consuming. Also wish there was a way to make a group punch, such as when we were closed due to power outage or because of a hurricane evacuation, etc..... and employees received admin leave with pay. I had to enter each one individually. Our employees are not allowed to enter or make adjustments on their time sheets. They can only clock in and out.

Renee C.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Easy to Access and Use. Very Intuitive software

Pros

I do like the Ease of Access of the software

Cons

I don't like the Loading Time of the software

Barbara S.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Time saving

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

I love that each supervisor doesn't have to keep track of all the time sheets in the building and email or fax them to the bookkeeper once every two weeks.

Pros

I love that there is an app that is available because I usually start work long before I step foot on the property so I can log in and not worry about forgetting to log in when I get there.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches or doesn't log me when I thought it did

Chad B.

Overall A Very Good ETC System

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

Overall, everyone we have interacted with has been great and at the very least has helped us come up with "work arounds" if the exact thing we were looking for isn't available yet. If we've had any questions or concerns, they have all been addressed right away!

Pros

It is relatively intuitive and simple to use for the average user. The company has been EXTREMELY helpful in setting our system up (~130 users) and working with us on understanding the finer details. Vacation scheduling is very nice, and so far seems to be working quite well for us.

Cons

It can be a little too much manual entry and set up for larger organizations (100+) as certain items may need to be altered on a per person method. However, we can see that once everything is set up properly, it will need very little ongoing maintenance.

Aamir H.

• Customer Support Software

Ease of use and access to my information

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

I think all the people in our department are very satisfied with the program. I am only a user. The administrators may be able to say more.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It provides access, in detail, to all the information I need about my working hours, etc. It gives speedy access which I like a lot.

Cons

My use of this software is at a basic level but so far there is not much I would complain about.

Sherry G.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Easy to use. Good product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and I like having the ability to use the app on my phone.

Cons

Mobile app freezes up. Wish it would offer different print outs of time and a better format.

Marcy B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

10/24/18 Environmental Laboratory Review

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Customer service is outstanding. Honeybeebase worked with us to create a function for paid time off based on custom dates versus date of hire.

Pros

The ability to see real time employee Human Resource information, the ability to assign users to a specific supervisor, the ability to assign rights to users, user access to paid time off accruals and a web based time clock system. The software also provides a means to create quizzes and print certificates. The customer support team provides on-line training, answers questions promptly by email and helps populate users in the software.

Cons

Honeybeebase provide on-line training but as with any new software product it is a little difficult to find some of the functions.

Ray P.

Honey Bee

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Pros

What I like the most about this software is how easy it is to use.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Derek F.

Great app

Good

Pros

Ease of use on a daily basis very useful

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and have to wait to clock in

Juxhens M.

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Pros

The ease of submitting a vacation request.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't register when you clock out.

Colleen G.

Very User Friendly

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Pros

I like how user friendly the software is.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about the software.

Jennifer P.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I am a user and I create schedules for one location

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

It is great for clocking employees in and out. It is a great way to communicate schedules.

Pros

Clocking in is easy, and communication between staff members is possible.

Cons

It was very difficult and took many tries over about a month to add a person to create the schedule at one location. Finally got it to work, but not sure how we did it.

• Customer Support Software

Not bad for website application

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

If you set it as a homepage it’s easier to remember to use and get used to.

Pros

Ease of clocking in and out, review of time punches for the week.

Cons

I feel this should be a desktop application of some sort, instead of always have to open it in internet explorer or google chrome, or at least have a background app that stays open to remind you to clock in and out.

Edward C.

Very frustrating product

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Pros

Being able to see the hours in the week that I worked as well as where I was at. Working in real estate, I'm traveling all over the place so it's also nice to look back and see where I was.

Cons

There are constant problems with the functionality of the software. It is very frustrating. More often than not, it just doesn't work the way it should.

Liberty S.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

The glitches are frustrating, great idea though

Pros

The ability to clock in or out when visiting other sites or offices and not being tied to a time clock or computer with a certain program

Cons

The software does not always work. I can clock out and come back into program and it shows that I am not clocked out. So there has to be a time fix.

Michele G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Ok to Use

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Easier to use than a punch time clock.

Pros

It's great when it works. Weather sometimes affects it.

Cons

Sometimes I can't use it. Won't work properly.

• Industry: Insurance Software

Honeybeebase

Reviewed on 04/01/2019

We have worked through some of the quirks and are becoming more familiar with it.

Pros

I like the look of the software and it is somewhat easy to use.

Cons

I wish they would tell you during the trial period that there isn't really phone support to help you set your organization up.

Response from honeybeeBase

Thank you for the feedback! Our phone support is available to both subscribed clients and those on trial to make sure we help you get your account up and running. Sometimes we do experience higher call volume that may require you to leave a message on our support line, but our team will always try to return your call as soon as possible. We are also always happy to provide email or web conference support as well!

• Industry: Telecommunications

Useful

Reviewed on 07/01/2019

I like the app's capabilities

Pros

Ease of which to click in and out of my shift even with having ever changing work places

Cons

Sometime I forget to click in and out upon arrival of my ever changing work place

Janet J.

My Review

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

Overall we are pretty satisfied. It gets the job done. The functionality of the features still need to be further developed.

Pros

It's for the most part pretty streamlined.

Cons

Some functionalities don't respond well.

Przemyslaw P.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

parkitny review

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Pros

really easy to use, customer-friendly, I love the app

Cons

slow when you want to clock in and clock out

Bill S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

System freezesup

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

not good so far

Pros

nothing so far seems to waste of 1s and 0s

Cons

freezes and slow does response well to commands

Response from honeybeeBase

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with slow run times and freezing Bill. Because our service is web-based, typically issues like this can be caused by the internet connection you are using to run the program. We would be happy to help you with any troubleshooting you might need. You can contact us at [email protected]