NinjaCat

4.7/5

83 Software options

Graeme G.

• Customer Support Software

Great customer experience and delivered service well worth the cost.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

My marketing agency is able to better manage, visualize, and communicate the effects of our marketing efforts both internally to ensure we are doing what we promised, and well as externally so that the client can easily understand the benefits we offer.

Pros

It is an all-in-one solution for analytics, KPI monitoring, reporting, and call tracking. It makes visualizing the data across a larger amount of clients and their disparate campaigns easy and helpful.

Cons

The service is enterprise level, but the costs are at a medium-sized business level which is awesome. That being said, my small agency had a hard time with the total cost and it took some juggling to be able to afford the service.

Christopher G.

Plan your plans

Reviewed on 21/08/2021

Pros

It allows you to have all the necessary data about the market in one place, it has pretty good functionalities, just having default models and graphs makes everything just easier when we want to use it and it presents almost no difficulties. It is a tool that personally almost all companies should use to know their market.

Cons

The only drawback I could appreciate in this software is the fact that you need a license to work with it, there are free trials of about 30 days, but the fact that it is a service where you have to pay makes that your customers are not so many and prefer to simply use other tools like PorwerPoint or something like that.

Steven L.

Clean. Simple. Complete.

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Reports for all clients

Pros

I love the on demand customer service. They are always waiting for me to ask stupid questions, and always willing to help.

Cons

Initial setup can be a little difficult BUT, as is the case with every other reporting type software.

Kristine H.

Awesome Reporting, Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

We have been using Ninjacat for a couple of years now. It is easy to use, provides quality reports that are super customizable and is cost effective. They continue to improve functionality as well as increase the number of platforms they connect with. The customer support is some of the best I have ever run into. They are not only quick to respond but very helpful. I know if I have any issues, they will handle it. I LOVE Ninjcat!

Pros

It is easy to use and has the networks I need to report on. Customer service is responsive and take care of everything.

Cons

Can be a little tedious when viewing changes to report but that is changing with their new release.

Brittany B.

• Customer Support Software

NinjaCat has been nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

NinjaCat has been a huge help for me and my company. It is very easy to navigate through the site. From the start, I have had no issues using NinjaCat and it really helps up demonstrate with our clients important information through the reports we can run! We look forward to the new update and will continue to use NinjaCat as much as we can!

Pros

Being able to generate a report and run it makes it very simple on our end, as we can just download the reports and send them directly to the client!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I do not like!

Christian S.

• Customer Support Software

NinjaCat is great and getting even better.

Reviewed on 03/05/2017

Time savings, standardization of service offering, better data visualization, and consistency of service quality.

Pros

Template-based reports that we can quickly roll out for new clients. Going forward we're excited about the new user interface, more flexible template designer, templated dashboards, and additional data sources.

Cons

The report templating has been a bit difficult to manage and graphing choices have been limited but the new template designer looks like it's going to be great. Likewise the user management had some things I didn't like about it but those have been largely addressed.

Emma K.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple and User-Friendly, but Somewhat Limited in Design and Integrations

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

NinjaCat allows us to put all of our data and reports in one place so we can present to our clients the status of their programs. It is very simple and easy to use for everyone, but may not be as efficient as other reporting tools that integrate with other sources and therefore update automatically.

Pros

I liked that NinjaCat could easily display your data in scorecard, graph, table and other forms. A specific nicety that this reporting tool is capable of is creating a custom metric/scorecard that allows you to blend/add data from two different sources. I know some other tools don't allow this.

Cons

This tool is somewhat limited in what it offers in terms of design elements and integration abilities. There are not a lot of styling options to choose from. As for integrations, we had to put much of the data from our tools in spreadsheets that we'd connect to NinjaCat versus having them directly integrate with each other. This means we have to continuously and manually update the sheet every time we want to see data from a new time frame.

Nick H.

• Customer Support Software

NinjaCat has helped us develop custom reports and saves us hours of billable time every week.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Custom reporting

Pros

The customization is awesome. We use it to add an entirely new level of depth to our monthly and daily reports.

Cons

Lacking a bit in the graphic design functionality. Sometimes the graphs don't look as professional as we'd like, but they have come a long way since we purchased the software, and continue to improve their features.

Christopher V.

• Customer Support Software

I really appreciate how Ninja Cat is always improving and updating!

Reviewed on 30/05/2017

Pros

The UI is beautiful and setting up a an account is very quick and easy. Anytime we've had an issue the customer support team is on it with quick responses and solved issues.

Cons

Some of the account and report setup isn't intuitive and forces us to go into a few different places in order to successfully setup the account.

Amanda F.

Great Reporting Software

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

We've been using Ninja Cat for a few years, and have continued to be very impressed with the increasing functionality and flexibility it offers. We can create all kinds of reports and have them automatically sent to our clients at a fraction of the cost of other services, and their customer service is great!

Pros

Flexible, lots of options, good looking interface

Cons

sometimes it takes a while to figure out which widgets you need to use.

Richard T.

• Customer Support Software

Allows our agency to easily complete reports in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

Pros

The ease of reporting. The fact that we can combine reporting for adwords, analytics, facebook, linked is well worth it.

Cons

I would like to combine multiple adwords accounts onto 1 report and it is not easy to accomplish this.

Mikhail L.

Wonderful reporting software

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

Pros

I love the customization allowed with the reporting, dashboard and even swapping the logo in addition to the ease of use, my clients love it!

Christie W.

Great Product, Great Service

Reviewed on 14/03/2017

This product is great! You can see all your accounts in one place which cuts down on time spent on all the platforms or software your clients may be using. The automated reports are a huge time saver, we no longer have to individually make each report for our clients. The granular level of reporting and tracking that is available on Ninjacat is exactly what we have been looking for!

Pros

Automates a lot of the calculations and reporting that used to be done by hand, one dashboard to see all reporting, projected spends, and can be used for more than one platform tracking

Cons

So features are not placed where I thought they might be but they minor in comparison to the pros

Paolo M.

• Customer Support Software

View all your marketing data on one platform

Reviewed on 01/06/2020

It is very useful to see big picture trends and reports from all your marketing data.

Pros

Streamline all your marketing data on one platform, you can spot trends a lot easier as well as bottlenecks.

Cons

Connecting multiple users from one account can be tricky so can integrating data from certain platforms but support is very helpful.

Andrea O.

• Customer Support Software

NinjaCat offered reporting of all types and is flexibe to create more reporting options.

Reviewed on 30/05/2017

Our company was having issues with a previous reporting tool that consisted of us having to build out each report widget by widget. NinjaCat has taken us away from this timely process and has offered us even more customizations in the types of metrics we are reporting on. Also, we found that if there were certain advertising or marketing services that we could not report on NinjaCat was able to develop these reporting widgets for us.

Pros

The aesthetic is the best part and I feel that is has been a step up for us on how we reported previously. It also very easy to set up each report.

Cons

I'm hoping that the new dashboard will help with this but it would be better if the dashboard could be customized more often.

Katie O.

• Customer Support Software

My experience with NinjaCat has been great. The interface is intuitive and the reports are...

Reviewed on 15/05/2017

Pros

The customization. Each client requires custom reporting and NinjaCat's capabilities allows this. We have multiple templates set up and each month we are able to choose which template to run for each particular client.

Cons

The ability to bulk edit or run bulk reports. Each month we need to request customer support to rerun 250+ reports that are set up to auto run at the beginning of the month. If we make any changes to reporting we need to request a NC member to rerun, otherwise we would have to rerun each one individually.

Zakary H.

Has made keeping track of data a breeze.

Reviewed on 09/08/2021

Pros

I love being able to quickly check out how our campaigns are performing and understand where our efforts are best directed.

Cons

I haven't been able to find a mobile app for this software which in my use case would make my life so much easier.

Reporting software done right

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Very helpful, take their time to explain the tool

Pros

Ninjacat is one of the best solutions we have seen for digital marketing reports without having to use lots of custom scripts to transfer data between platforms.

Cons

Price can be an issue when starting out but is good value with scale

Charlie C.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, easy to use

Reviewed on 21/04/2017

Best customer support ever, great features and east to understand customer reports. Would recommend the product to agencies.

Justin C.

• Customer Support Software

The perfect solution to creating professional reports for our clients.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Hassle free reporting and increased customer retention

Pros

Integrations - Links to every ad platform we use
Ease of Use - Reports are auto generated and ready to go when you need them!
Detail of Reports - Enough data to confuse even our own analysts!
Customization - Sky is the limit with report styles and dashboard
NinjaTrack - the ultimate no hassle integrated call tracking solution!

Cons

Learning Curve with the updated new look is slightly confusing and takes time to learn where things are (especially billing & invoices)

Can be slow to load and switch between pages

Initial setup can be time consuming, but NinjaCat has a "white glove" service that really helps out with this process.

Some of our team is color blind. That paired with average quality monitors makes the light blue buttons invisible! This leads to some frustration and laughter in the office.

Richard E.

• Customer Support Software

I've been using Ninjacat for over 2 years now and the time it's saved me untold hours reporting

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

Pros

Ninjacat never stops looking to improve their offering. The customer support is very good, from the support centre or through your account manager, they all understand exactly what you want and will go out of their way to find a solution.

Cons

I've had some issues in rolling up reports before, having multiple accounts within the same report.
I found this very difficult to implement, however with the support team recording videos for me, I was able to fix

Chad H.

Making Reporting Easier with NinjaCat

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Reporting has gotten much more streamlined and facilitated with the introduction of automatically run reports from NinjaCat. Reporting would be a true hassle if it weren't for the great integrations allowed in NinjaCat

Pros

I really like the fact that you can schedule Reports to run with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Sheets, FB Ads, and other analytic software integrations, where they appear as charts, graphs, and data tables to easily present information. I also like the fact that you can make changes to the template and re-run the report, and then use "add notes" to make small changes and analyses. Lastly, I like the monitoring function on NinjaCat that can give snapshots of various analytic software.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with NinjaCat is that sometimes it takes forever to run the report after you've made changes to the template and need them to take effect. I've had reports run for more than 2 hours for reasons that are unknown to me.

John S.

• Customer Support Software

industry standard in search marketing reporting

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use, Fully Customizable. Upon submitting to a client we have no doubt that the layout ' depth of information provided can stand up in a Fortune 500 Boardroom Marketing Meeting. This product is top of it's class. Simply put, Ninja Cat is outstanding.

Pros

perfect solution for agency reporting. we're able to place, what i would refer to as, Fortune 500 Boardroom Reports in the hands of our clients on a weekly/monthly basis (or as often as needed) The system is fully customizable. We consider our Ninja Cat account as a critical element for Client engagement.
One more point, Ninja Cat support team is OUTSTANDING!

Daryl J.

• Customer Support Software

Ninjacat is a FANTASTIC reporting tool

Reviewed on 12/04/2017

I've used Ninja Cat for a few years now, and its reporting is awesome. Every client I have loves their report and dashboard. It keeps them connected to me, which is great.

Pros

Software is great..reporting is easy to replicate and roll-out for new customers

Cons

Dashboard has less functionality that can be customized.

Mitch L.

Awesome Reporting

Reviewed on 07/03/2017

I really like their reporting. It's affordable and meets our needs. The support has been awesome so far as well.

Pros

Easy to use and affordable.

Cons

Would like improved Facebook and SEO reporting.