Paperflite

The marketing content management platform for sales

4.8/5
Customer Support Software

Dheeraj
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A holy grail for entrepreneurs and marketers!

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

In many ways, Paperflite has helped me channel my efforts in the right direction. I’d suggest every entrepreneur, marketer, and business leader let Paperflite take care of their content and audience analytics while they focus on growing their business.

Pros

I run a premium notebook and stationery brand and I have created a lot of content on my platform for my customers. Paperflite lets me gate this content and generate qualified leads for my business that I could not have otherwise done. I’m now able to convert website visitors to actionable leads.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes. The team is just a chat away for all my support needs, which is quite commendable.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

A versatile tool, yet so simple!

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

With Paperflite, I’m able to share different content types across various channels in a single click making it a binge-worthy experience. Over time, I’ve realized having a personalized content library helps teams internally stay up-to-date with all things content, which reduces the time spent in searching for the right asset and definitely increases efficiency.

Pros

As a Risk analyst, the most important factor for me is to have all my data findings organized and structured on a single content hub, for teams to access with ease. I like how Paperflite’s interface is extremely user-friendly and brings everything together so perfectly!

Cons

None to mention! Paperflite has truly been a game-change for us!

Highspot, Seismic, and Showpad

Reasons for Choosing Paperflite

Paperflite has much more powerful features and was a necessary switch as our company scaled.

DocSend

Reasons for Switching to Paperflite

The most value for money and overall better user experience.
Deepa

Hacking marketing campaigns

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

We’re super happy with it as we’re able to show much better ROI for our campaigns.

Pros

We use Eloqua to run marketing campaigns and in each of our emails, we share content via Paperflite’s integration. Of our audience of 1000+, Paperflite tells us exactly how many have engaged with our content and how much time they’ve spent on it. This in turn feeds into Eloqua’s lead scoring algorithm and we’re able to pass on much more qualified leads to sales.

Cons

I can’t read our content within Eloqua. It’s not a big deal, all of the content is available within Paperflite but it’ll be nice to be able to preview the content within Eloqua.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Ultimate Sales Content Management

Reviewed on 01/07/2022

Absolutely fantastic. Be it the platform's stability and reliability, its impact on our business or the level of customer support we receive, Paperflite has been 5 stars all the way.

Pros

Extremely simple to find content within the platform, in Salesforce, Salesloft or even Gmail. Ability to share content in ultra-personalized landing pages of content, deep analytics on content engagement.

Cons

Can add e-learning features for sales training

Highspot, Seismic, and Showpad

Reasons for Choosing Paperflite

Much better user experience and more powerful search and content metrics. Paperflite also has a unique ability to create the personalized landing pages for each prospect and a much more powerful integration with Salesforce. As our company grew, Paperflite was the ideal choice for us.

DocSend

Reasons for Switching to Paperflite

Overall better user experience, complete feature set and much better (and transparent) pricing.
Glenda
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Marketing Content Powertool

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

High quality technology, rock solid functionality. When questions arise, they are answered quickly.

Recipients have been impressed with the quality.

Pros

Outbound emails with links to important marketing and sales content is so polished, with very little effort on our part. Outstanding look and feel AND functionality.

Collections can be switched to "live update", giving me control to notify previous recipients when new or updated content is added to them.

User views are reported at a highly granular level for video, ppt, and docx content. Notifications are easy to configure, let us know immediately when and how a recipient interacts with our content.

Cons

Takes a bit to understand the underlying conceptual framework - but it is well worth it. Content Hub stores and organizes core documents. Collections are customized for groups or campaigns. Conversations are threaded email engagements with specific recipients, that carry the link to content in the shared collection.

Once content is organized in this way, and people are trained, the tool is fantastic.

NIva

• Customer Support Software

Excellent user experience for a knowledge base platform

Reviewed on 13/09/2020

Great experience, from service, to tailored design, to ease of use and maintenance

Pros

Seamlessly import documents, very easy to use, great design

Cons

The email sent to users for users and password is through paperflite and not the customer who owns the content hub, and the risk is that it can go to spam on the users side

Jelle

Paperflite is my favourite

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Pros

Paperflite's interface is really easy to use and looks beautiful. They regularly update their software and I haven't experienced any bugs. My team loves it.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I dislike about Paperflite. The customer service has helped me with all my needs!

Brenden
  • Industry: Sports

Paperflite Delivers Results

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

My experience has been excellent! The customer service is top quality. I appreciate the level of detailed assistance that they provide. They’ve executed on everything promised and that trust is a fundamental to a lasting partnership.

Pros

Paperflite is very easy to use and has a great user experience. I like the fact that there are many controls in place for sharing or delegating access.

Cons

There was some confusion at the beginning about how to control sharing documents. This was readily addressed by the customer service team.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Tableau

Reasons for Switching to Paperflite

Paperflite offered a simpler solution that was more cost effective.
Sriram

• Customer Support Software

Good tool for content sharing

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Overall experience with Paperflite has been very easy. It is helping me save a lot. oftime and helps with internal sharing as well. I like the different ways I can share the content and how I have control over everything.

Pros

The platform is super helpful with content sharing. It has become really easy to reach out to our prposects without leaving the platform for sharing a specific piece of content. The ability to customise everything is my favorite feature of Paperflite

Cons

Zoom is the only tool used for their meetings. Using Teams would also be better. Nothing else at the moment.

Varshini

The Go-To Content Repository Tool for our Organisation

Reviewed on 19/10/2022

Pros

The best tool for discovering and storing material. Incredibly useful for providing the appropriate content at the appropriate moment. Helps me organise my information storage and makes it incredibly simple to find pertinent content.

Cons

Regarding the platform and its features, I have no issues. Once we get the hang of it, it's really simple to use everything

Andrew
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

An absolute essential tool for our Sales team

Reviewed on 28/04/2019

Our sales team were blind, once sending a piece of content.

We now have granular information about every single piece of content being sent. How the lead is engaging with it, and what pages are of most interest. This allows our team to tailor their follow up and leads to better sales outcomes. Our sales team couldn't be happier!

Our onboarding specialist Chandra was also amazing throughout our onboarding. We had multiple video sessions, was always responsive to emails, and has always gone above and beyond.

We couldn't be happier!

Pros

Our company is an industrial machinery manufacturer based in New Zealand and exporting around the world. Being headquartered down here in our own little corner of the world, our company relies heavily on email communication with our clients and we use Paperflite to drastically improve it's effectiveness.

When I joined this company about 6 months ago, the team had a pretty good marketing and sales department but where I saw it falling short was in it's email communication. Our sales team were sending hundreds of emails each month, attaching key assets as PDF's. After crafting their sales emails, they hit send.......and then just crossed their fingers. Hoping that the end user opened the content, and it was helpful for them.

Since implementing Paperflite in our company, we now have all of our content sitting in our "Hub", which is always up to date, with everything from our key sales assets, to whitepapers, case studies, technical documents and more.

Our team new create a Collection for each new lead and send their email either directly through Paperflite's built in email tools, or via our CRM integration.

Our leads arrive on their own "landing page" type area where a custom title and description sits above the attached documents.

Our sales team are able to track exact details about leads content engagement, and respond with timely, relevant emails, that help close deals faster!

We couldn't be happier with our Paperflite implementation - and would recommend to anyone!

Cons

When I first began implementing paperflite a few months ago, the company was lacking a little in it's documentation/help guides. This caused my preferred method of self-onboarding to be a little harder than other systems I have implemented, however the team have recently released a full knowledge base which covers everything that I found a challenge on day 1 and I believe onboarding would be a lot faster now!

Kosala
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Staggering variety of content!

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

We are seeing so much more engagement of our content internally within the sales teams as they’re able to share all kinds of content externally and we are getting exactly the validation we wanted for the content we create.

Pros

The variety of content that Paperflite let’s me - and by extension our sales team - use is liberating! We have the usual PDFs, PowerPoints, Word docs but also images, videos (YouTube and Vimeo included) and most importantly, URLs. Our sales team now shares blogs, calendar links, payment links, news articles and all sorts of content using this feature. I absolutely love this.

Cons

We use a lot of Excel sheets internally. However this is probably the only type of content that Paperflite does not support render it yet. Please add this, team!

Kishore

• Customer Support Software

An amazing platform to store all your marketing collaterals!

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

I love it! Supporting the Marketing team store content and enabling the Sales team to find content is definitely a win-win situation for our organization.

Pros

In an organization like ours, where content plays a very important role, Paperflite has made it super easy to curate all our marketing and sales collaterals in a single library and enabling us to find content quickly across departments. Paperflite lets us discover content in just a few clicks away! Tags and custom fields are very helpful in tagging content according to their persona for easy findability.

Cons

I’d like to be able to bulk upload contacts.

Jerin
  • Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

Excellent and Useful product for overall content management and sharing

Reviewed on 06/06/2022

After Paperflite’s implementation, we’ve begun to double down on our important accounts once we discovered what content worked best amongst our prospects and Paperflite has also helped us create personalized experiences for our prospects with easy personalization and customization

Pros

Paperflite solves our biggest challenge, having all our content under a single place! With the help of Paperflite’s key feature, Content Analytics enables our teams to understand how the content has been consumed by prospects, based on interactions and engagement. Thanks to their multi-recipient tracking technology, we’re able to prioritize follow ups accordingly, giving prospects a great content experience as well.

Cons

No major dislikes so far! Great customer support team.

Sanjana
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

• Customer Support Software

Our fashion catalogs now have a new makeover!

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

Earlier, I used to create multiple folders in Google Drive and share with my clients. This was getting very difficult to manage. With Paperflite, I can see how popular my content is with my clients, know exactly how they are using my content and that helps me give them custom offers for my fashion merchandise.

Pros

I run a fashion boutique and I regularly share a lot of content (such as images, videos, featured collections, etc.) with my clients. Paperflite allows me to personalize my content suited to the seasonal campaigns that I run. I love how our images and catalogs retain the quality pixel perfect so our clients get the experience we want them with us.

Cons

Nothing as of now, they're quite good at what they do! They’ve been able to get a few of my custom requests prioritized as well.

Erastus

• Customer Support Software

Great tool with an interactive content experience!

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

The analytics feature has helped me understand how my content is performing and make changes to it accordingly. The ability to create a personalized content experience for each of my prospects, makes it even more better. The overall experience has been outstanding. It is a must have tool for every marketer.

Pros

What I like the most about Paperflite is how it enables me to create personalized content microsites for my prospects. This helps my collection of assets stand out and look visually appealing. Their content tracking feature is like a cherry on top, that helps me get insights on how my content has been utilized with respect to views, downloads, average time spent.

Cons

Nothing to mention, at this point but sometimes it takes a little more time to add assets to a collection. Not too sure if it's the internet connection or just a glitch on the website.

Ayshwarya

• Customer Support Software

Use this if you want your sales team to share your content

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

Easy to set up, even easier to use, gets your sales teams using your content and when in doubt just chat with the team, they’re always around.

Pros

I’m able to maintain a global content repository out of India and our sales teams across North America and Europe are seamlessly able to access and share the latest, relevant content straight from their CRM. Meanwhile, I get to know how our content is being consumed and we can view this in the CRM.

Cons

I’d like to see a query-based Dashboard. Right now, for our custom reporting we raise a request and the team sends us one but I’d like to be able to build my own reports within the platform

Pankaj

• Customer Support Software

A great tool to manage your content

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

The experience has been great. Paperflite lets me collaborate with different product teams and my content is always up to date.

Pros

As a technical implementation specialist, I need to share several documentation over a period of time to our users to ensure they are able to take advantage of our solution early on. Paperflite has helped me take control of all these conversations and create a live working space to share content without going back and forth. I no longer worry about heavy media files as attachments.

Cons

Their support team has been available to me whenever I had a question so I can’t think of anything else.

• Customer Support Software

Top notch content management tool, with great end user experience!

Reviewed on 13/07/2022

Paperflite enables us to quickly create custom collections for our customers which makes the overall presentation look really good. What’s even better is, collections can be fly customisable and trackable! These insights give us a good direction on where to focus our efforts while communicating with our customers!

Pros

Paperflite has made it easier for me to manage, share and track content: all with a single tool. We have different content asset types and having everything in a structured manner for each of our clients, has helped in easy accessibility within teams.

Cons

I’ve not really come across any issues while using the platform. At this point, I see Paperflite heading in the right direction with a great team who has been very responsive in fixing issues or answering queries.

Harini

• Customer Support Software

Data, data and more data!

Reviewed on 29/01/2020

It's been great interacting with the team this far. As a data person, I'd love to work with them closely to understand how the different analytics can be used together with our EDW team to identify content consumption across the company

Pros

Paperflite’s analytics are perfect if you’re doing content marketing. We now have all the information we need as to how our content is being used and our content strategy has never been better.

Cons

So far so good, smooth sailing for us.

Muzammil

• Customer Support Software

Convenient, Useful and an Easily accessible content management tool.

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

With Paperflite, we’ve been able to manage our content systematically. We’ve also been able to curate personalized collections for prospects / existing clients, which gives them a great user experience! Overall- We’ve realized how Paperflite enables and adds value to every conversation with our prospects / existing clients.

Pros

Paperflite’s interface is user-friendly and it's easy to use. Their Customer Success team is always available to help us navigate and use Paperflite efficiently. After implementing Paperflite, it’s been my go-to repository for all marketing collaterals and it’s been extremely easy to discover these collaterals without spending hours searching for it.

Cons

I have nothing to add here. The product is perfect

Hari

• Customer Support Software

An efficient and dynamic content repository with great features.

Reviewed on 08/06/2022

Paperflite has helped in giving all our content collaterals a structure which helps teams find content easily. Apart from content management, Paperflite has also helped understand what content works in each stage and details analytics of how it's been consumed

Pros

I love how the platform enables easy collaboration and has the ability to enable email gating on assets if needed. Paperflite also provides real-time actionable insights which help us in tailoring follow-ups accordingly.

Cons

Would definitely recommend Paperflite to anyone looking for an all-in-one platform wrt content! There’s nothing to dislike about the platform if you know its features well and put them to good use :)

Ridhhima
  • Industry: Textiles

• Customer Support Software

A perfect marketing tool with great user experience. Total game changer!

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

I’m able to store, share and track content, all under a single roof and have realized how efficiency has increased post implementing Paperflite!

Pros

As a design manager, Paperflite has been a total game changer. The ability of not only having all my designs / content under a single roof, but also being able to have everything structured, makes content discovery and collaboration within teams easier. Along with their Analytics and reporting features, creating personalised experiences has become relatively easy.

Cons

Their features are literally like cherries on top of a cake. Fantastic features! Tough to dislike anything from the software

Padmini

• Customer Support Software

An easy-to-use product with an intuitive user interface

Reviewed on 07/06/2019

I am a big fan of User Experience (as I help my clients with it) and Paperflite is a product that provides users with a slick UI and seamless user experience and makes it a breeze to use.

Pros

We need to distribute material like user guides, product releases, new product updates et al to my teams. Before we implemented Paperflite, we could not keep a close tab on the multiple versions of these documents. Now, everything is neatly organized in separate stacks!

Cons

None that I can recall. The team has been quite supportive of all my requests from time to time. While they integrate with Outreach and Klenty, we’d love Paperflite to have the ability to send bulk emails

Ridhi

• Customer Support Software

Paperflite’s features always stand tall. An essential tool.

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

It has been great till date! The support team is always available.

Pros

In my opinion, email gating is one of the best features of Paperflite. The ability to email gate content, really helps in - depth tracking of how content is being consumed. Being able to create passwords for sensitive content, helps protect important content when it comes to accessibility. Extremely safe and simple to save content on the hub. Creating personalized experiences for clients has been a game changer as well.

Cons

Switching between assets may be difficult at times, but it is manageable.