Netchex

Chris
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Great Company

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Netchex is a fantastic payroll provider that goes above and beyond to help clients. I can't speak highly enough about them.

Pros

I love the integrated platform. With our old payroll company you would have to make the same change in several different areas of the software. With Netchex it only takes once. This system is so user friendly it makes training a breeze. And the customer service is second to none!

Cons

The only downside for me is I wish the time and attendance side was a little more updated with options.

Mindy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

World class customer service!

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

Pros

My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

Cons

My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.

Angela
  • Industry: Construction Software

• Customer Support Software

Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies.

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company that truly lacks knowledge of payroll and Human Resource management skills essential to marry this software properly to its clients. It was only after termination of their services (after 1 year contact was up) that Netchex is now trying to backdoor our company with early termination fees that were expressly voided by our sales representative upfront. We now use a company that stands behind their products & services with a NO CONTRACT options for 100% satisfaction guaranteed.

Pros

Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

Cons

1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract.
2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out.
3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients.
4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

Megan

Awesome Support

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Pros

Our client support team is great! They're helpful and responsive. The onboarding process has been amazing in that it automated how we bring people into our company. The experience has been a significant improvement from how we used to do it. Love having all new hire paperwork completed electronically!

Cons

Updates and rollouts have not gone very well or been communicated well this year. Also, effective dates in the system mean nothing when it comes to payroll -- they're not tied to when deductions go into effect.

Claire

Easy to work with!

Reviewed on 03/12/2018

Pros

Netchex is pretty easy to navigate. The staff is very easy to work with and prompt with responses. They listen to our suggestions on how to improve to make things more user friendly. We have really enjoyed using Netchex for several years!!

Cons

Some operations could be more efficient; however, the development team listens to suggestions and adapts if possible.

• Industry: Higher Education Software

• Customer Support Software

NetChex processes payroll without error every time. They are rapidly upgrading the user...

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Efficient, effective payroll processing.

Efficient, effective payroll processing.

Pros

The fact that it takes on the complexity of payroll processing and allows me to focus on motivation of employees.

Cons

The user interface was lacking for a long-time, but recently has become much better. The best to overcome this would be to pay users to come demonstrate to NetChex software developers how they are using it.

Stacy
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Netchex

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Whenever we need a specialized report, Netchex is there to provide their expertise however way they can assist.

Pros

Customer Service support is awesome, everyone is very professional and extremely helpful.

Cons

My company wishes we could use all the software has to offer but their applicant tracking tool does not supply us with everything we need.

Ashley
  • Industry: Printing

Best Customer Service!

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Pros

Everything is easy to use and if I can't figure something out, the customer service team has been the best at walking me through step by step.

Cons

There are been features in established reports that I wish were available, but I can also create a custom report to get that information.

• Customer Support Software

Netchex is great overall. There are lots of resources in all aspects of payroll and human...

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Pros

What I like most about Netchex is that all of my files are in one place. All I need is internet access to be able to access any employee information and/or documents, from anywhere! I also love the communication with my awesome service team.

Cons

What I like least about Netchex is that I didn't have more one-on-one training with the software from a Netchex expert or in a classroom environment. I truly feel that I would've gained much more knowledge and less initial frustration/misunderstanding about the software.

Best Software

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Pros

My favorite part is the payroll process itself is very user friendly and fast compare to previous software.

Cons

If I had to give a con is that holiday pay does not populate in time cards for managers to review.

Janean

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

Reviewed on 09/12/2020

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

Pros

The features of Netchex were very appealing. The timekeeping, employee services, and payroll seemed great.

Cons

The implementation has been the most terrible implementation I have ever went through with any company ever. There is 0 communication. There is 0 follow through. They do not make their clients a priority in any way. I would like nothing more than to erase everything we have done with Netchex and start from scratch.

RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Choosing Netchex

DEALERTRACK WILL NO LONGER BE OFFERING PAYROLL.

Dealertrack DMS

Reasons for Switching to Netchex

The seemed on it... that was however not the case at all. They were also fully integrated with Netchex.
Hannah
  • Industry: Automotive

Has all the features but they don't always work properly

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Pros

The home page/dashboard is the best feature of this software because it clearly displays all pertinent employee information that might need to be accessed quickly such as work scheduling, time punch card, time off balances, etc. I also like that there is a mobile app option.

Cons

This software seems to have a lot of glitches and down time. Our time punches often seem to disappear or change on their own behind the scenes. This is frustrating because if it is not caught in time, it can cause discrepancies in payroll that take time to correct, which can then cause financial hardship for employees!

• Customer Support Software

Netchex makes my life easier

Reviewed on 14/02/2019

Pros

Very easy to navigate.
Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll.
We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information.
Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards.
Customer service is A+!!
Reporting is super easy and customizable.

Cons

I wish there was more detail in the accruals section.
Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

Vicky

• Customer Support Software

The Payroll System was not what it was promised to be!

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

I've currently ran 3 payrolls and they have been extremely challenging to complete.

Pros

The ease of clocking in for employees either on the phone APP or at their terminal.

When the payroll is finally completed, it is a bit more accurate than our previous software and takes less time to complete

Cons

The training was so less than what was expected. The guidebooks do not even show the applications that we need to use for our business and getting someone on the phone to help is next to impossible. You are at their mercy when you are at a standstill to answer your questions or fix mistakes when you need them.

Chris

• Customer Support Software

Easily used and understood by any employee

Reviewed on 07/03/2018

Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

Great for seeing our team and how their over time or daily hours are coming in.

Pros

It's nice to be able to check your hours and also if you're in management to see what your team is doing daily. Also nice to have easy access to your I-9 and other important info

Cons

It's only as useful as your team lets it be. You need to have people who actively update it and use it correctly to see the best functionality from it

Mags
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Top Notch Service!

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Pros

Functionality and having an all in one platform! I like having the ability to not only run payroll but also turn around and post a job and having an applicant tracking system.

Cons

Sales Reps have changed and I have not heard from anyone since rep left but having other reps makes the world of difference. They always take care of me needs or concerns!

Terri

Pretty user friendly

Reviewed on 06/10/2017

Ease of use for the staff members

Ease of use for the staff members

Pros

The overall system is user Friendly. The customer service and helpdesk team is very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Cons

The reporting capability needs to be more flexible. I need more detailed clock in reports, more detailed time off reports, but with specific criteria that does not exist currently.

Mallory

• Customer Support Software

Using the Netchex products my company uses allows us to free up time to work on our goals.

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Pros

I like the reports the most and ease of use for our employees second. I would not be able to most of the critical aspects of my job without the reports that are both easy to create and easy to read.

Cons

I wish that there were more ability for us to create customized text alerts to employees about various things.

Megan
  • Industry: Law Practice

Netchex is awesome!

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Pros

Everything payroll, benefits, form filing can be handled in one place. I can print reports for reconciliation of benefits billing.

Cons

The Microsoft Azure clocking software they tried to force on companies that caused more work/damage for HR professionals. The double screen to sign in now.

Donna

• Customer Support Software

NetChex has a lot to offer. Easy use of software. GREAT Customer Service.

Reviewed on 09/10/2017

Merging all three HR needs into one source (Payroll, Benefits and Time/Attendance).

Pros

The ability for employees to have everything on one system...Time and attendance, Payroll and Benefits.

Cons

Occassionally, I have run into a problem with how something is being done, the response I received, "the software can not do that" or "that is not how this works" . Then I am directed to the ideas field to input my suggestion, WHICH I don't receive a response for or don't see where any of the other users ideas are being used or being worked on.

Implementation for our company did not run as smoothly as I would have liked to have seen.

Tasha

NETCHEX SHOULD BE USED BY ALL EMPLOYERS

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

My experience has been tremendous! Having the documentation and basic facts at my disposal 24/7 has been so helpful and convenient! Thank you this software! I urge all employers and employees to push for this software to be used in your worklife! You won't regret a moment!

Pros

I LOVE the mobile access! The usefulness and ease of this software is impeccable! It is so Detailed and easy-to-use for so many reasons! I know you would Love it if you tried it!

Cons

There wasn't a single thing I found that needed fixed or changed after using this software daily! I truly recommend Netchex to ALL!

Tiffanie

Great.

Reviewed on 05/10/2017

Pros

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Cons

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience

Mary

• Customer Support Software

Customer service & support has declined in the last few years.

Reviewed on 06/10/2017

Pros

Since I've been using it for a while, it is familiar and comfortable. Not hard to learn for my assistant.

Cons

Search for help features is not good; the user has to scroll through documents to look for the subject.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

Netchex Review

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Pros

Employees see it as user friendly. Admin easy as well.

Cons

Need to be able to share reports. Would like to have an option for an attendance tracker since has Time Off Request.

Jan
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great software for the masses

Reviewed on 06/05/2019

Good!!

Good!!

Pros

availability, ease of use, customer service provided

Cons

can't individualize based on the type of needs for specifics, Distribution company needs.