DeliverySlip

Secure electronic signature, email encryption & file sharing

4.3 /5 (40 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.4
David C.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Faulty integration with Office 365

Reviewed on 26/02/2020

See above.

Pros

We are a managed services provider. I feel it is secure and I am a compliance person.

Cons

Only one of our 14 engineers have been able to make this integrate seamlessly with Office 365, therefore we do not push/sell this product very often. I personally spent days on the phone with support and they never could make it work on my device. When we install the plug in, every time you want to use it, it shuts the device down. We reloaded Windows 10 three times at Support suggestion.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Philip C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Really easy to use with GDPR compliance.

Reviewed on 14/11/2018

Pros

Deliveryslip is compatible and completely integrated with Gmail and Outlook. This is really important to me as I do lots of work off my smartphone as well as my laptop using Gmail. My secretary however is more desk-bound and uses Outlook. DeliverySlip works perfectly between us.
The system works very well, allowing me to satisfy my GDPR requirements, while retaining the flexibility and functionality I require.
I work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom. Secure file transfer and email encryption are very important in this sector. I have no hesitation in recommending DeliverySlip to other small businesses like mine.

Cons

There are very few complaints about the software as far as I'm concerned. The need to invite recipients of your emails to register with the system is a necessary evil and a little annoying but cannot be helped.
The Gmail integration is pretty good but occasionally the page needs to be refreshed in order to allow the integration to become visible.

Ronald C.

Easy and Safe Mail Encryption Service

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Excellent.

Pros

Safe and effective software program that easily integrates into my email service.

Cons

That I have to use this kind of software disturbs me, but protecting data is important.

Wells W.
Industry: Legal Services

Slow, clunky, hard to find or sort emails

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

This is a secure server, but it is not nimble or intuitive.

Pros

The security features are the only laudable aspects of this program.

Cons

The program is slow, clunky, does not let you easily sort other than by date, like Outlook does, for instance.

When you view any particular email that has an attachment, it can be hard to get past the open attachment and back to the email itself. Sometimes it also does not let you cut and paste from emails, and it does not let you cut and paste headers from current emails.

It takes a long time for it to load old emails.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Accounting

DeliverySlip Review

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 26/03/2019

The benefits are the protection of clients' data under GDPR, and knowing generally that messages are secure.

Pros

I had met the software as a guest user, and I knew how simple it was to log on and read messages.
My clients liked the ease of use as well.
I liked the ease of attaching files such as spreadsheets, pdf sheets etc from my computer.
The notification to email that new messages exist is very efficient.

Cons

No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user.

Sean M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Good product

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

This product is very easy to use and the web interface is intuitive

Cons

The Outlook plug-in is resource intensive and it does not work in a RDS environment.

Abraheem A.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Excellent system

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Very positive, rules compliant, free of charges !

Pros

Immediate feedback when senders received my emails. encrypted email making my work complaint with recent EU rules and regulations.

Cons

not allowed to send more than few emails per day.

Matthew K.

Deliveryslip is excellent

Reviewed on 10/02/2020

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use- integrates extremely well.

Cons

Not sure I can think of any but this review I need to end

Terri S.

Great service

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

The features you get at no cost. Great customer overall.

Cons

Signing in is a bit of a hassle but overall ok

Erik P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Top tier secure email system

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/11/2019

Pros

Ease of use.
Excellent value.
Outlook integration (but see below).
Excellent customer service.

Cons

Outlook integration has been problematic for our organization. We have not yet contacted tech support about this issue, but it is a minor annoyance.

Industry: Media Production

Sending files has never been easier

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

Sending large files was made super easy with the program with no need for outside programs or websites.

Cons

It takes a little getting used to the interface but once you’re going then it’s intuitive and simple.

Chris H.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Delivery slip features

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

Security and the fact that it’s clear who has read the emails.

Cons

A bit difficult to find sent mail at certain times.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Scott A.
Industry: Accounting

We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information.

Reviewed on 30/07/2018

It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Pros

It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Cons

There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

Marc S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy, and necessary!

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Pros

DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Cons

I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

Jake L.

Good secure email

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Great once we understood the cross-reaction with Outlook & our spam/spyware plugin.

Pros

Web-interface and phone app are stable and reliable. I love being able to check secure communications on the go.

Cons

Tried to use it in Outlook while also simultaneously running our spam/spyware filter. That didn't work. Constantly calling IT to have them re-establish the plugin. I finally gave up on the Outlook plugin and switched to the web-based portal. I installed a quick button in our Practice management software (Open-Dental) that quickly opens DS for me.

Christine M.
Industry: Research

Great Product

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Pros

What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Cons

The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.

Barbara L.

GDPR nightmare

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Good.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to recall messages and safe storage.

Cons

The time for which messages stay active.

Michael K.
Industry: Government Relations
Company size: Self Employed

try something else - get your bang for buck

Reviewed on 23/01/2020

if i had a choice of something else i would use it - example of a monapoly as i have NO OTHER choice

Pros

forced use it by govt
forced use it by govt

Cons

very poor support - i am asked to update versions but they are not available and authors dont reply

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Paula A.
Industry: Cosmetics

Easy to use!

Used Monthly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 15/10/2018

Pros

DeliverySlip has a extension in chrome that allows me to send securely without going into a different window.

Cons

No cons yet. Very easy to use and easy to navigate.

Lisa W.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great software, great value!

Reviewed on 23/11/2018

Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Pros

As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Cons

Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

Mantas J.
Industry: Financial Services

One of the best secure messaging platforms

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Pros

It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package.

Cons

When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

Erika K.

Awesome product

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Pros

Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Cons

So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

Susan K.
Industry: Medical Practice

Has been difficult to use

Reviewed on 25/01/2020

Pros

This product is not difficult to use it is just not consistent.

Cons

How it is often not able to open or it switches files around

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Brian O.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 06/10/2018

Awesome. Thanks T

Pros

Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Cons

Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Sharyn A.
Industry: Management Consulting

Easy and Secure

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Pros

It was easy to set up and track emails. I liked that I could see when an email was received and read.

Cons

None that I can think of right now. It was very easy to use.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10