AI Field Management

1 Platform: Workers, Contractors, Customers, Jobs & Assets

4.9 /5 (41 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
4.9
Industry: Telecommunications

Simple, fast, Mobile

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Pros

Pick from any of these: intuitive design, in app translation for messaging, Smart GPS tracking by worker,
One stop shop to know what all my team is up to in real time, real anxiety reducer!
Love the translation and automatic GPS without killing the workers phone’s battery.

Cons

I only wish new features would be added faster.

Belinda T.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Customer Service at its best

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

The after sales support has been amazing. I am in Australia and have been communicating with the tech team in Canada on a regular bases and I have been guided though the whole set up process .
There has been a few features that Al Field have added to there program to meet with our requests which is fabulous and the turn around time on these features getting added is a matter of hours in most cases.

Pros

This program is very easy for my employee's to use with older demographic users they too have found it easy to use.
The visional layout of the dispatch board has been helpful

Cons

I love the colour coding feature where i can colour code the urgency of each job.
This program is very user friendly.

Trevor V.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Great experience

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Pros

Intuitive design. Smart, fast and mobile. Highly recommend.

Cons

Nothing was a great experience.
Will continue to use.

Ned L.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

AI feature is excellent!!

Reviewed on 08/11/2018

Pros

The AI feature that automatically and intelligently helping me to find the best colleague to do the job is a brilliant idea!!

Cons

I have been using the product for awhile, haven't see any major flaw about this product.

David K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Ai Field Management Review

Reviewed on 28/10/2018

Ai Management if excellent in communication. Several times I was able to speak to top management and they resolved my issues promptly

Pros

What distinguishes this solution from others is ease of use and customer support. The team is very helpful when it comes to provide support to the product. Team is very knowledgeable, and will work with you to customize to your business requirements at very little or no cost.

Cons

I believe more could be done to make schedule calendar more visual appealing as it is too clumsy.

Dc V.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great service and support

Reviewed on 07/06/2020

Great team of people and always willing to assist and listen to suggestions
Additions gets added reasonably quickly

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility for industries . Affordability

Cons

Reports are limited and could be improved

Response from Ai Field Management

Hi DC, thank you so much for your Review, more than fair. Re the Reports, we are adding more all the time AND we can create some custom ones if you can let us know what you are looking for... just let us know.

AI FIELD MGMT

Industry: Computer Software

Ai Field Management - synergy of AI/NLP and efficient field management solutionIt i

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 14/03/2019

Pros

It is enough attractive for the moment. but will be more attractive with a number of AI features under development, excellent pricing

Cons

Actually cannot choose such characteristics

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to use, affordable and cool application.

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Pros

AI Field Mgmt is filled with more than you can expect for that price. We really liked the easy planning function and app. Also good that you have the total overview of customer and equipment.

In fact, after we tried out Ai Field Management, we have also become a re-seller for the solution in Sweden and Nordics.

Cons

Still a new solution, but it's getting there.

Industry: Insurance

Excellent software!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Pros

Easy to learn and use; intuitive user interface

Cons

Nothing, all good, it's an excellent software; i have no recommendations for improvement at this time.

Excellent in every sense of the word. Both the customer service and the product are well executed.

Reviewed on 01/12/2017

Pros

The product functions as advertised. When I had a problem, Ai Field Management's customer service representatives were easily reachable with concise answers.

Cons

I think that the speed in which the product is updated should be done faster. This may mean having smaller updates or simply highering a bigger team.

Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field workers

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pros

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Cons

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Alvaro D.
Industry: Facilities Services

Field Services

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

We run a facilicty management company, and the fact that our staff can have a real time service requests is awsome, plus, the platforms suggests how is closer (according to this specialties) to the site.

Pros

Over pros are: Price, Service provision, useability

Cons

Cons: ............maybe lacks more repots

Bruce C.

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pros

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!

Valentino B.
Industry: Security & Investigations

The most compete operations assistant I have found

Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Great support. Very competitive pricing . Now I am using it for everything and it makes me feel confident that I wont need to change again.

Pros

Intuitive and easy flowing interfaces. Fast. lots of customisation available.

Cons

As with any new tool there is a lot of hard work required to study it in depth... but once it is done - the fog clears and the sunlight ahead is awesome!

Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Not very popular in US but very common in china now

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

productivity

Pros

remotely management without engage real person , so very high efficient productivity and good for making money

Cons

It's not well designed for mobile and remote workers; the management tool need a PC to work on, etc.

Lachlan H.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Ai Field Management

Reviewed on 11/11/2018

Pros

The software is fast, reliable and secure, which is exactly what you want in this type of product. Particularly like the translation and GPS features and how the GPS works in real time without killing your device.

Cons

Would be good to have domestic customer service available in China.

Sorren L.
Industry: Computer Hardware

Sorren Lin

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Feels good, can help on improving productivity.

Pros

Helping me manage my scheduling more efficient

Cons

Response speed some times not very stable, can be better

Response from Ai Field Management

Thank you for your Review Sorren, please know that we have just added a Server in Shanghai so System speeds in China will improve dramatically... no latency :-)

Corey G.
Industry: Consumer Services

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pros

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Cons

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Simon D.
Industry: Security & Investigations

Straight forward system

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pros

The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Cons

Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

Jimmy C.
Industry: Computer Software

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life easier

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pros

The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Cons

They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Danny F.
Industry: Facilities Services

AMAMZING!

Reviewed on 02/03/2019

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Cons

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

Steve C.

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pros

I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Cons

My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Response from Ai Field Management

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Cristiaan K.
Industry: Construction

Life made Easy

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Easy to use. Easy to go over from other Software to this software .
Have full info on my phone

Pros

It made the life of our staff Much easier because all the information is on you mobile phone

Cons

Could have better The Reports.
I struggled to find all my data needed

Shaun G.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love it

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

Cons

There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like

Juan S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Ai field management

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 03/12/2018

Salesmen control

Pros

It allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers

Cons

I like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot