AI Field Management

1 Platform: Workers, Contractors, Customers, Jobs & Assets

4.9 /5 (47 reviews) Write a Review!

Corey G.

Ai Field Management review for Capterra

Reviewed on 05/11/2018

The number one thing that we've been able to address with this solution is productivity. The down time of our field resources has been significantly reduced, which has had a positive impact on our profitability.

Pros

I really like the predictive/AI piece that allows me to match to the perfect technician for the job. The calendar view makes scheduling and seeing the progress of super easy. The UI is nice and clean, and is pretty intuitive to use, particularly on mobile. Quickbooks integration is definitely a plus, it makes accounting a breeze. The GPS tracking of field workers is something that we didn't have with our previous solution, and it's a game changer.

Cons

Because it's a cloud product, I do need to take all the updates, but that's a small detail to be able to get the product updates.

Simon D.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Straight forward system

Reviewed on 09/09/2019

Very positive so far, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been quick to respond to any questions I have had

Pros

The system is very easy to use on both the admin and worker app sides, the best feature for me is to track contract expiry dates and customer product info and warranty. Price is also competitive, couple if similar systems available in Ireland are double the price or more

Cons

Sometimes adding service locations takes a couple of clicks to bring up details,

Jimmy C.

• Customer Support Software

Simply said there's nothing else out there that is this cheap but this good, it makes my life...

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Saves time and money, not to fire people but just to reallocate them to other revenue generating activities

Pros

The screens are easy to understand, plus the System predicts which of my workers would be the best person for the job, very cool

Cons

They need more integrations, but I hear that they are coming. They have Quick Books already so waiting for more to come........

Danny F.

AMAMZING!

Reviewed on 02/03/2019

AMAZING customer service. I sent an email at 8:23 pm on a Friday night and received a response 2 minutes later... 2 MINUTES people. Just INCREDIBLE. I highly recommend this company!

Pros

The software is incredibly adaptable and easy to use.

Cons

The only downside that I have seen is that there is no "forgot password" option. I was locked out of my account because I forgot my password. I had my settings set to automatic login but had to delete my cache/history which forced me to log in again. However, I reached out to customer service and received a response within 2 minutes... Really, nothing not to like.

Steve C.

• Customer Support Software

It is very useful, especially the calendar view. It is very handy and straight fright.

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Easy to manage my workers and task status

Pros

I do like the calendar view. It makes our life easy. I can review all my upcoming tasks and all tasks status in the calendar.

Cons

My workers all are Chinese, they are not good at English. So if it has Chinese version, that would be great.

Response from Ai Field Management

Great Feedback... we actually do have a version in CHINESE! We will be happy to show you the local version of the Platform - you will love it.

Cristiaan K.

Life made Easy

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Easy to use. Easy to go over from other Software to this software .
Have full info on my phone

Pros

It made the life of our staff Much easier because all the information is on you mobile phone

Cons

Could have better The Reports.
I struggled to find all my data needed

Shaun G.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I love it

Reviewed on 07/11/2018

Pros

Intuitive design, easy to use, I love the GPS tracking by worker. It's simple, fast and mobile! Translation feature is cool. Customer Service is excellent

Cons

There wasn't anything at all that I didn't like

Juan S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Ai field management

Reviewed on 03/12/2018

Salesmen control

Pros

It allow me to have control over my salesmen and see what they were doing if they were interacting with the costumers

Cons

I like overall did what I expected but consume battery a lot

Samir M.

Must have Field Service Business Platform

Reviewed on 06/02/2021

Pros

Contact Management and Interaction Tracking stand to be the most sought after features for us and our clients. These are brilliantly implemented in AI Field Management

Cons

Marketing Automation Functionality could have been much richer

Steve M.
  • Industry: Utilities

Exactly what we needed

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Pros

Very intuitive to use. Developer welcomed suggestions and tried to accommodate requests.

Cons

No payment capacity yet, but that is not a big deal for us right now.

Jianwei C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

It has really helped us track our projects better!

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Pros

Ease of use, outside collaboration, especially the predictive management features regarding how they tie workers with Jobs.

Cons

It would be great if the system has more languages support, such as Chinese, Japanese, and other Asia languages. My company has business in the Asian-Pacific region.

Lucas B.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My first experience where they care about the customers unique needs

Reviewed on 06/02/2021

The team are great, they answer email queries and phone calls very promptly. They have a solution for all our needs even if that means a rewrite, change or development to their software and we just continue paying our set monthly fee. In a word, faultless.

Pros

Very easy to use, its operates quickly - no waiting, the high level of support from the AI Team is unheard of in this market segment. The subscription structure and the system its self make deployment and scaling up or down very efficient.

Cons

That I didn't find it earlier and had to use an inferior product for 3 years.

Gianluca A.

• Customer Support Software

Perfect companion of our work

Reviewed on 04/01/2021

Pros

Simplify our works, now all our field engineer have all jobs in one app

Cons

for the moment nothing to say, when we have any question the customer service is very fast to answer.

Cf L.

• Customer Support Software

A comprehensive field management software tool

Reviewed on 04/08/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is responsive and helpful to my questions

Pros

All the comprehensive features that allows me to manage the field workers

Cons

Nil. It came as an off the shelf software.

Gaurav J.
  • Industry: Executive Office

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use platform and very agile to change

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Pros

The apps developed on this platform are very intuitive and are thought through keeping in mind the nature of customer interactions and how to keep them simple yet comprehensive. The owner of the platform has a very cordial approach to the customers and is always willing to change keeping in mind the bigger picture and improve customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

Cons

So far nothing really. Whichever comments I had were taken up by the AI-FM team to work on to improve the apps.

Luca G.

Great software great team

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

We were searching for a Software Platform that could really digitize our process, get to the next square without getting hit too hard on cost. Although no software really did all that we wanted, AI Field Mgmt came close.
So we started meeting and having multiple demonstrations around Christmas (not an easy time of the year to do anything...), amazingly AI-FM made themselves available to us as needed even with the time zone differences between Italy and California.They provided Live Demo accounts with ALL features for as long as we needed so that we could test features and consulted with us for free multiple times. We became more impressed with the Software and their Customer Service as we went along, they took care of us, they took the long view from the start.
At the end of the day, these guys are good and honorable, they do what they say they will do and more. We now consider AI-FM as a valued partner of our team, they help us solve our problems. Thank you AI-FM!

Pros

We were blown away by their Sherpa feature for picking the best worker for a job... they agreed to develop more features for us for free... a true partner.

Cons

At the beginning it doesn't fit perfectly with our way of doing and organising the job but we are finding the perfect fit thanks to the features they developed for us.

Kim L.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

excellent!

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

excellent support and fast response!

Pros

ease of use, very good value for money, the founder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very passionate about the software and app, and continuously improves it based on our feedback

Cons

very good value for what we pay, works well. support is well rounded.

Marielys dl angeles M.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent field tool to maintain top quality management.

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Pros

It allows us to maintain a complete management from the field, billings, budgets, organization among others, in addition to that it allows the user an intitutive for beginners. Keep processes and management progress up to date.

Cons

It is necessary to keep the updates up to date for an optimal functioning of the tool. It is a very complete tool.

Joshua W.
  • Industry: Entertainment

AI FIELD MANAGEMENT REVIEW

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

Checking the kind of job it helps me do within the shortest possible time, i think the price has been awesome for me

Pros

Easy to use and easy to understand. Different languages available and built in translation. Great for distant colleagues to work together

Cons

When you forget your password, that is it. It doesn't remember password incase you forget yours.

Julio V.

Foresque Cleaning Solutions.

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Pros

I am able to input all the jobs for the month and have my crew be up to date at all times. This software helps automize my business.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to get a hang of the software At first. Simply because their are so many features that help keep your business at 100%

Carlos V.

Excelent app

Reviewed on 16/07/2020

Very customer centric, quality and on time attention from the founder

Pros

The operative and financial control from the administrator panel

Cons

An updated user manual that I can handle my employees

Ajay A.

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Delegating jobs to staff on the field and getting real time status updates
They have to report to office anymore to pick up the jobs-jobs reach them on phone..

Pros

Ease of use, very comprehensive and yet can be configured to meet your needs

Cons

The user interface could be more attractive

Alvaro D.

Field Services

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

We run a facilicty management company, and the fact that our staff can have a real time service requests is awsome, plus, the platforms suggests how is closer (according to this specialties) to the site.

Pros

Over pros are: Price, Service provision, useability

Cons

Cons: ............maybe lacks more repots

• Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Smart, powerful, scalable but simple & affordable solution to manage language-diverse field...

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

A must-have tool for teams that are dispersed, diverse and in need of higher efficiency.
Easy on-boarding, no contracts, a serious value for a moderate price.

Pros

Simple to use and right priced, allows easy field workforce management across diverse languages with built in translation and GPS features.
Organizes workers by job and customer, shows calendar view with real-time updates of job status from the field on mobile devices.
Enables workers and manager to chat in their native language with real-time translation.
Optional GPS location when communicating enhances efficient operations.
Stores all information about a job forever, from job estimate, implementation timing and any issues, customer signature and even billing.

Cons

Rapidly evolving, some features are in development but roadmap is responsive to our requests, and dev team has been rapid and effective.

Bruce C.

• Customer Support Software

Next generation field service management product! Boost my business, great support

Reviewed on 15/12/2017

Boost my business and make my life easier.

Pros

Our company had tried multiple field management products and this is the best fit for us.
Overall the product provide a intuitive user experience and our team do not see any learning curve.
Scheduling and checking the progress is super convenient and make my life so much easier.
The support team always respond fast, the product keeps updating. Love it!