Robin

44 Software options

Mark L.

Great App for Room Scheduling

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Pros

Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding.

Cons

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Susan W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Robin review

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

In our shared space with several start-up companies, Robin has been exceptional in helping us all share the office spaces. Especially, now that we are dealing with pandemic related restrictions.

Pros

1. easy to see what rooms are available
2. easy to reserve room
3. easy to include colleagues
4. the reminders are helpful

Cons

1. losing my reservation when I forget to check-in
2. needing to kick people out when they overstay their reservation - need a reminder for when reservation is done.

• Industry: Law Practice

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Pros

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces.

Key Features/Benefits

- Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Cons

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

• Customer Support Software

Robinpowered for the new normal

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Easy to setup, Visualization is ready,

Pros

Easy sign in with Office 365, easy to implement for return to office, allocation of hotdesking, easy booking of rooms, and connection to website or room display devices (tablets) for meeting schedules.

Cons

Nothing much but wish for more visualization, and calendar feature to help book free time of colleagues schedules. Auto scheduling feature of next available free time of rooms and colleagues, and maybe extension to external people outside the O365 environment thru web based scheduling using HTML links.

Rachel W.

• Customer Support Software

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Reviewed on 07/05/2018

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Pros

Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Cons

Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Robin S.

I love Robin

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Easy to use. Some great settings to allow changes during social distancing times.

Pros

It is easy to use. Just a click or two to get what I want done.

Cons

The system has been upgraded and there is nothing I don't like with Robin

Andres E.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great program

Everything is great.

Pros

The best feature is that you can draw a map of the office and people can easily identify the diferent desks and book them.

Cons

That you can't book several days at the same time.

Alex V.

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

Reviewed on 13/04/2017

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Pros

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

David L.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

COVID congestion issues in the office

Pros

How easy it is to book a desk on the app

Cons

I have had no issues with the product to date.

Mari G.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Satisfactory

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Pros

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

Cons

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

keep track of meeting locations

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Pros

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Cons

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Marat A.

Objective and Positive feedback

Reviewed on 23/08/2020

Pros

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Cons

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Daniela D.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Go-to companion for everything related to the office

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Overall Robin is a great product, it's easy to use even as a relatively new user and is my one source for everything related to office management - and as busy employee that saves me time.

Pros

As an active user of meeting spaces in the office, having them organised and administered through Robin has been a delight. Previous room booking systems struggled from double-bookings and had a legacy feel to them - Robin on the other hand has a clean UI, some interesting analytics which are always engaging to check in on and is generally well integrated with the rest of the company e.g. contact info, admin etc.

Cons

As our organisation is quite large Robin can sometimes be a little slow to load and administer a room booking, however, the intuitive UI does in some part make up for that.

Juliane W.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy Scheduling

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Prior to COVID meeting rooms were in demand and going through Outlook to find a meeting room was tedious and time consuming. With Robin it was quick and efficient. Now with COVID and social distancing mandates, the meeting rooms are even more in demand. Robin quickly finds a meeting room for personal use or a room large enough for collaboration.

Pros

I can easily and quickly find which meeting rooms in our office are open and which features each space has. I can then book one immediately.

Cons

If I forget to check in when I get to the room, it will cancel out my reservation.

Lucas F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Startup user in an incubator

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

Ease of booking rooms in a shared co-working environment

Cons

I couldn't synchronize it with GSuite as I wasn't an administrator

Does what it promises

Reviewed on 14/04/2019

Pros

Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Cons

No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

Lisa B.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

EASY

Reviewed on 08/07/2020

Pros

I LIKE THAT I CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SALESREPS CALENDAR OPEN AT ONCE TO PLAN ALL MEETINGS

Cons

I HAVE NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THIS PROGRAM.

• Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Robin Powered helps keep me organized

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

Pros

I like this software mostly because it is integrated with google calendar. Everyone in my office using google so there's no need to learn a new software. With everyone doing there own projects and scheduling being our biggest issue, it's nice to have a software that can keep me and my co-workers on track.

Cons

Luckily, I don't pay for this software, but if I did, I'd dislike the price. It's great but over my budget.

Regina J.

Robin - Reservations made easy

Reviewed on 05/12/2016

I LOVE Robin. It makes reserving space so easy and manageable. Our tenants love the software. Before we started using Robin, we had people walking in on meetings, squatting in the conference rooms...and now its so much better!

Mubasshir ali R.

Simply the best

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

The scheduling and assignment of workspace is as simple as ABC also it is easier for at the other person end who is receiving requests.

Cons

Over the mobile phone sometime it feels difficult to move around the office maps.

Americo M.

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

Pros

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

Cons

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Adam G.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Pros

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Cons

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

Chad P.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Robin Powered

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.

Jane

Reasons for Switching to Robin

I liked their integration options.
Elliot S.

Great user experience

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Excellent!!

Pros

Its easy to use, and all of our staff have adopted it without issues. Their customer service is great!

Cons

there are some features that I feel could be added but arent, although they do listen to feedback. Some of the menus are crowded and designing maps isnt as intuitive as it could be.

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clean UI, Good integrations and Simple to Use

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

The UI is particularly clean and generally enjoy using the product as a result, over typical legacy booking software. Have also used Room Display app and was generally well integrated with the main Robin software.

Cons

The search feature does the job but could be improved if it were semantic i.e. "room with 20 seats" instead of standard filtering.