Robin

Conference Room Scheduling, Desk Booking, Maps and Analytics

4.7 /5 (45 reviews) Write a Review!

Americo M.

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

Pros

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

Cons

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Adam G.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Reviewed on 17/08/2020

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Pros

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Cons

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

Chad P.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Robin Powered

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.

Elliot S.

Great user experience

Reviewed on 13/08/2020

Excellent!!

Pros

Its easy to use, and all of our staff have adopted it without issues. Their customer service is great!

Cons

there are some features that I feel could be added but arent, although they do listen to feedback. Some of the menus are crowded and designing maps isnt as intuitive as it could be.

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clean UI, Good integrations and Simple to Use

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Pros

The UI is particularly clean and generally enjoy using the product as a result, over typical legacy booking software. Have also used Room Display app and was generally well integrated with the main Robin software.

Cons

The search feature does the job but could be improved if it were semantic i.e. "room with 20 seats" instead of standard filtering.

Josiah S.

Easy, Fast, Efficient

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

Robin is such an effective tool in our industry and seamlessly integrates our shared coworking space to ensure bookings are smooth, consistent, and accurate. There has never been any downsides to the software.

Cons

I've experienced no notable functions or features of Robin that I dislike.

Brian S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going.

With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

Pros

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical.

User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Cons

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Nikolai E.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Pros

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Cons

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Zachary D.

• Customer Support Software

Good but can live without it.

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards.

Cons

The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to.

Tyler B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Review of Robin

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

I love it.

Pros

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Vincent T.

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Cons

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Joel P.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Meeting Scheduler and Desk Booking

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

Pros

The ease of use and set up. We signed up for Robin due to the recent pandemic and the need for hoteled desks. Robin makes it super easy to block off desks and set up new meeting rooms or desks. There are a ton of features for you to recreate your office space and it is highly customizable. The team also finds it super user friendly when signing up for desks.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of at the moment

Louis H.

• Customer Support Software

Use it to book conference rooms in our office.

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Pros

This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Cons

The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.

Louis H.

• Customer Support Software

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Reviewed on 27/06/2017

Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Pros

This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Cons

The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Woltter X.

Great User Experience

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

Office map containing meeting rooms availability

Cons

I can't book a room for an existing event on my calendar.

Philippe D.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great software!

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

I like that I am able to see clearly which seats are available and d a reservation in less than 1 minute.

Cons

I think there could be some improvement regarding the look of the application. It sis user friendly but could be more gentle to the eye.

Sydney H.

Robin - Easy, Efficient

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

My team and I use the flexible workspace often in our office and by using Robin, we are able to book a room in a minute or less. I also love that it syncs to my Google calendar and I can add team members through the Robin platform. Quick and efficient!

Pros

It's very quick to book a meeting, done in under a minute usually!

Cons

I don't have any con's with the Robin platform.

John M.

Great software!

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Pros

The ease of use when using Robin is the best part! We use it to book desks within our office due to the pandemic, and it has been a great asset.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing that I dislike about using Robin - if there are integrations with other apps going forward that would be a great tool.

Mark L.

Great App for Room Scheduling

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Pros

Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding.

Cons

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Susan W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Robin review

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

In our shared space with several start-up companies, Robin has been exceptional in helping us all share the office spaces. Especially, now that we are dealing with pandemic related restrictions.

Pros

1. easy to see what rooms are available
2. easy to reserve room
3. easy to include colleagues
4. the reminders are helpful

Cons

1. losing my reservation when I forget to check-in
2. needing to kick people out when they overstay their reservation - need a reminder for when reservation is done.

• Industry: Law Practice

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Reviewed on 11/02/2020

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Pros

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces.

Key Features/Benefits

- Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level.
- Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads.
- Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space.
- Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Cons

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

• Customer Support Software

Robinpowered for the new normal

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Easy to setup, Visualization is ready,

Pros

Easy sign in with Office 365, easy to implement for return to office, allocation of hotdesking, easy booking of rooms, and connection to website or room display devices (tablets) for meeting schedules.

Cons

Nothing much but wish for more visualization, and calendar feature to help book free time of colleagues schedules. Auto scheduling feature of next available free time of rooms and colleagues, and maybe extension to external people outside the O365 environment thru web based scheduling using HTML links.

Rachel W.

• Customer Support Software

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

Reviewed on 07/05/2018

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Pros

Easy setup
Analytics
Clean interface
Friendly customer support
Additional features seem to be added often.

Cons

Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain.
To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users.

Robin S.

I love Robin

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

Easy to use. Some great settings to allow changes during social distancing times.

Pros

It is easy to use. Just a click or two to get what I want done.

Cons

The system has been upgraded and there is nothing I don't like with Robin

Andres E.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great program

Everything is great.

Pros

The best feature is that you can draw a map of the office and people can easily identify the diferent desks and book them.

Cons

That you can't book several days at the same time.