Thryv

All-in-one management software built for small business

4.2 /5 (285 reviews) Write a Review!
4.2
4.2
Nicole J.
Industry: Accounting

Tax business review

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Great

Pros

I love the features and functionality it is a user friendly products

Cons

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue

Response from Thryv

Hi Nicole, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this review. Thryv is always looking for ways to improve and evolve. In your dashboard, you can leave any suggestions you have and stay up-to-date on the topic. - Gabe

Tim B.
Industry: Retail

Versatile tool

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 03/01/2020

Really helpful support! Great UI. Better tool for brick and mortar than the average martech platform

Pros

Multi channel marketing platform. Use one tool instead of 3-5 tools.

Cons

Few integrations. No way to integrate with ERPs or POS. No SQL connector.

Response from Thryv

Thanks for the review, Tim! We appreciate it and your partnership with us. Right now, we're working on adding more integration tools for the convenience of our customers! Stay tuned!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Curtis B.
Industry: Design

Thryving

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Pros

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Cons

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

Response from Thryv

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Michael H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Great all-around business building system

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Pros

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Cons

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

Response from Thryv

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Quille G.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Thryv has helped me thrive!

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Cons

Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

Response from Thryv

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Barry F.
Industry: Law Practice

Total Client Integration

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

Excellent

Pros

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

Cons

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

Response from Thryv

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Sarah C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great in some aspects, other areas need work

Reviewed on 25/06/2020

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best employee they have. He has been very supportive and is attentive to my needs. he cannot control the developers of the software although he tries hard to communicate with them and myself.

Pros

The calendar invoicing, billing, estimates, CRM, and customer reminders are great

Cons

I've spent 7 months and I still can't figure out how to integrate my quickbooks online. Notes from one client go to the next within the invoices. There isn't a widget for Android phones. Sometimes it takes a while for the app to load when you need it.

Response from Thryv

Hi Sarah, I'm glad you've been enjoying Thryv's features! I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing, luckily, these are solvable! I've sent your concerns to our Escalations team. A senior Thryv Specialist will be reaching out to assist you. Additionally, I'll also provide you with our features support line: 844-998-4798. They'll be able to assist you with any feature-specific questions or issues. Thanks for your helpful feedback and have a great day. -Chandlor

Shon F.
Industry: Financial Services

A Little Piece of Work Heaven

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Pros

I love the ease of the transfers of my client spreadsheet over to Thryv, the ease of campaigns being sent out to clients, the ease of social media sites being connected to my thryv software, making marketing very simple.

Cons

I least like their is not a financial option that prints reports for financial statements.

Response from Thryv

Hi Shon, we are excited to hear that Thryv has been easy to use to help you run your business.

Good news! We have now introduced Thryv Pay https://www.thryv.com/features/thryvpay/, which has affordable credit card processing fees, allows you to schedule payments, and has ACH processing. It also allows you to track your transactions, and we are currently working on being able to export your reports.

In your Thryv Dashboard on the lower right hand, you can request the suggestion, and it will sign you up for updates and when you will be able to print out your reports. If you have any other questions, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Christopher C.
Industry: Law Practice

Thryv is a powerful tool

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

Wish I had learned of the service years ago. Extremely helpful and has increased my client communication and organization greatly!

Pros

Customer service is incredible. They made the process of establishing the service very friendly.

Cons

Tools can feel overwhelming at first but once you learn your way around it’s very intuitive.

Response from Thryv

Hi Christopher, we are excited to hear that Thryv can help you and your law firm. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Denise P.
Industry: Accounting

Automated campaigns

Reviewed on 12/01/2021

For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Pros

The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Cons

When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

Jessie S.
Industry: Insurance

Up and running!

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

It was more time consuming than we were originally understanding, so that made it very difficult and took about 2 months longer to get the website to be Live. Plus, I don't think the billing is set up the way it's supposed to be, so I still have to figure that out, too.

Pros

Our office is very pleased with the final product made Live for the public to view and use. We still have a kink or two to work out to make it the best website possible for our new and existing clients, including user-friendly features, but we are overall very excited about the new look and feel or the website and expect good thngs to come of it.

Cons

We are still getting use to the features and haven't learned how to maintain it ourselves. Prior training sessions were cancelled or rescheduled by either ourselves or the tech and therefore, we never learned some of the basic things we need to know on how to run the website, so that's a concern.

Response from Thryv

Hey Jessie! Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear you and everyone in the office are enjoying the website Thryv has helped you create! I know it can be overwhelming learning an entirely new software, remember that our Customer Support team are always available to chat regarding any questions or concerns you may have! You can always reach us at: 844-99-THRYV, or email us at [email protected] with a detailed message regarding your issue. We're happy and here to help! -Chandlor

Alanis B.
Industry: Construction

The most user-friendly software for businesses

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Pros

Our main goal was to get more organized with our in-home appointments, Thryv helps keep us on top of our schedule. We now can keep record of transactions, invoices, payments, and even texts messages to our main office line from each customer! Since we started using the software, our clients can not get over how much more professional Thryv makes our company look.

Cons

The one thing I like least about the software is that we can not send or receive photos when we text our clients from the software. If this feature could somehow be integrated, it would be much more beneficial!

Response from Thryv

Hi Alanis,

Feedback like yours helps us as we continuously work to improve upon the Thryv software experience. Thank you for choosing Thryv and for sharing your voice.

- DexYP

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Thryv inside review

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

My experience was overall negative, though I think its so close to being great. They have a fantastic marketing companion called thryv leads which allocates your money with machine learning and advertisers online really effectively.

Pros

I think its a good entry level management software, i actually used to work for this employer and sold this product. It also has great support and is constantly being updated.

Cons

There are better products for less money on the market right now, the edge thryv may have is consolidation. Though I will say there are still other products with all the same features for half the price.

Response from Thryv

Hey there! Thanks for your honest review. We appreciate the feedback and if there's ever any questions or concerns you have in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Betty j. B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

One of the best business investments I’ve made!

Reviewed on 15/02/2019

Phenomenal!!

Pros

It’s practically automatic. Reminders are sent to clients as well as opportunity to pay. I can easily set up ad campaigns and have emails for the promotion sent to all or as many of my contacts I want instantly. Customer service is above and beyond fantastic. My website is phenomenal and very user friendly. I could go on all day! Superb investment!

Cons

Nothing I can think of. It’s all fabulous!

Response from Thryv

Hi Betty,

Such amazing feedback! Thank you for choosing Thryv as the all-in-one software for your small business!

- Ed

Bob C.
Industry: Food & Beverages

thryv

Reviewed on 03/01/2020

I was impressed during the on boarding & as I use I get better. I can't event get the mobile app to download pics at all so that is frustrating. $199/month is alot of money for a product that doesn't seem to be very user friendly. Right now I am trying to keep an open mind but it's tough to spend this much time posting when it was almost faster to copy & paste on other platforms.....just not sure in the end it will be worth the cost???

Pros

Like being able to post on multiple sites at 1 time....set up posts in advance & text marketing

Cons

its really SLOW!!!! Not easy to fix even a typo....the post plan set up is not easy & notice it doesn't post on all platforms all the time. Having to upload pics is soooo time consuming and scrolling through pages of images is also challenging.

Response from Thryv

Hi Bob! Thanks for the positive review and feedback! I've let our Product team know that you are having some questions regarding functionality. We've located your account and a friendly Product team-member will be reaching out to you shortly!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Dr. donald W.
Industry: Hospitality

Critique

Reviewed on 28/05/2020

I am sure it will become even more valuable over time.

Pros

It is easy to use once you get acquainted and spend time with it.

Cons

The tags are NOT alphabetized when you do an email - which is VERY annoying and wastes ttime.

Response from Thryv

Hi Dr. Wise, thanks for your feedback! I hope Turnbull Capital Group continues to enjoy all the benefits of Thryv! We continue to improve and repair our product daily, if you find you're having issues with a specific feature, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] or call 844-998-4798 for assistance! -Chandlor

Dani E.
Industry: Environmental Services

We have high hopes for great results!

Reviewed on 16/06/2020

We are hopeful that the marketing program will drive real business opportunities our way. This is our primary reason for signing up. We also like the CRM features and are finding them very helpful.

Pros

We love the ease of use, the great customer support and the marketing tools.

Cons

There are some limitations such as not being able to include LinkedIn on our social media posts and having messages being delivered to one of our staff instead of the primary administrator.

Response from Thryv

Hey Dani! We're glad you're enjoying Thryv! Good news: we do include LinkedIn on social media, we just don't post to it automatically like with Facebook/Twitter. But you can copy & paste those posts to your LinkedIn page. You can also add additional emails to receive all communications that are sent through Thryv. Settings>Inbox & Leads>Additional email. If you still need help, reach out to our Customer Support Team and they'll walk you through it! -Chandlor

Adam E.
Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent for small business

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

I like the ability to see real time results in the marketing presence as well as track the effectiveness of marketing campaign.

Pros

Thryv has the versatility and comprehensive functions to make customer management and marketing a one man job. The support is top notch and integration of social media makes Thryv ideal for any start up or small business to make a professional impression on the market place.

Cons

Some of the automation is hard to catch up with in order to present the message your business wants to broadcast, but with time it is not too difficult to grasp

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Denise M.

Good Job Thryv

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Very positive experience with Thryv.

Pros

Thryv helps drive business our way. The staff is easy to work with and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble logging in. They have always been very attentive when I have concerns.

Response from Thryv

Hello Denise,

Your feedback means a lot to us. It let's know what we are getting right and what we need to improve upon. It's great to know that client support has met or exceeded your expectations!

Ed

Stacy D.

Business efficiency

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Have had a wonderful experience with Thryv this far. Very friendly support, gets the job done quickly, email and support answers are so timely.

Pros

Calendar and scheduling is very ease to use. Once the understanding of how to send sale invoices to customers is learned, both parties have enjoyed it. It's much easier, more time efficient and everything is in one place

Cons

Understanding the website and how that is connected to Thryv. Knowing how to add widgets to the website is also a learning curve.

Response from Thryv

Hi Stacy! Thanks for the feedback. I'm happy to hear you've been enjoying Thryv's features. Our Customer Support Team is always ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have in navigating the software platform. We're here to help make your experience worth it, so don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Alan W.
Industry: Medical Practice

“ How to Thrive with Thryv..!!!”

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Most Outstanding!

Pros

It has ease of use, is affordable with excellent customer service and most importantly .., IT GETS RESULTS!

Cons

Not much to say here... it works for our office !

Response from Thryv

Hey Alan, we are excited to hear that you are enjoying Thryv. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line! - Gabe

Michael L.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Saves me so much time!

Reviewed on 08/06/2019

Its great! When I first heard of thryv it was my first time hearing crm, I had no idea how useful of a tool a good crm is, after good research I went with thryv and have loved it since. Its honestly a great experience

Pros

The payment processing and website! The local meet ups are a huge part of it too.

Cons

That I can not use my cell phone with the software, lack of payment processors, shopping cart for website.

Meredith M.
Industry: Construction

Thryv makes it easy

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

Set up was easy and good, some hiccups after set up trying to get all the social media set up. Took a lot longer than expected

Pros

We have been able to better manage social media and our customer relations database with Thryv.

Cons

I think customer support should be a bit better at their job

Response from Thryv

Greetings Meredith,

We are indeed very proud of the social media and customer relationship management features of Thryv. It's great to hear how you've been able to successfully use these features to help with the daily operation of your business.

Sorry to hear of roadblocks encountered when needing support as that's definitely a key aspect of Thryv that we focus on. If assistance is needed in the future, please don't hesitate to email us for prompt follow up at [email protected]

Ed

Chanelle S.
Industry: Publishing

We Love it!!!

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

Both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been so great! They are so helpful and patience is never questionable. They have all the patience in the world! We truly appreciate them for everything they have done to get us on our way.

Pros

I love the fact that everything you need to conduct business or market your business virtually is all included. I immediately told my partner we should check it out! We were both sold when I first seen the sale pitch and the demo had us amazed!

Cons

We really don't have any dislikes with Thryv.

Response from Thryv

Hi Chanelle, it is great to hear that you and your partner can run your business using Thryv's all-in-one platform. If you ever need assistance, feel free to call into our 24 Hour Thryv Support line. - Gabe

Industry: Furniture

Thryv Review

Reviewed on 28/12/2018

i can say that i really like thryv in overall!!!

Pros

I really like the whole software, i like that now in times people prefer to text instead of talking and having a whole conversation, so this software helps us to reach to our customer even if they are busy or at work, i like that we can engage with responses quicker and multitask at a time.

Cons

the only thing that i feel it can improve is on the campaigns, they are a little complicated to work on,

Response from Thryv

Hi -

Be assured that we're continuously working to improve upon the Thryv experience. It's great to know how satisfied you are with the software! Thank you for choosing to allow Thryv to help your business!

DexYP