EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (65 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.8
4.7
4.6
4.9
Cameron N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A Magic wand

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Joel N.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Yasaf B.
Industry: Information Services

Lots of potential, but still need a polish work

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

Good experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.

Pros

I signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features.
It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.

Cons

At the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon).
Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review.

We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.

Anh N.
Industry: Education Management

Good Customer service

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Good

Pros

It's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result

Cons

Need to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!

Leonardo W.
Industry: Internet

Get it if you have the chance

Reviewed on 09/12/2018

I'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.

Pros

Engagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay.

The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.

Cons

I would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Leonardo.

Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.

Dioshai G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

with EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies

Pros

all its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales

Cons

the software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)

Harish V.

Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

By using this tool my work was simplified alot.

Pros

Great Lead generation tools available for marketers
Email marketing platform
Landing page builder
Awesome CRM as well

Cons

Nothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

Industry: Human Resources

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

THis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software

Pros

Easy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard

Cons

The CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Ian H.
Industry: Design

Great tool for marketing automation!

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Pros

I like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.

Cons

It is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.

Garma gay D.
Industry: Import & Export

Satisfied user

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Overall experieced was manageable.

Pros

I highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.

Cons

You need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.

Anushka I.
Industry: Information Services

Wonderful User Experience!

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 28/12/2018

Pros

EngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales

Cons

There could be more focus on lead generation.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Tommy D.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
Company size: Self Employed

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Anna O.
Industry: Internet

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Anna

Mirza M.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Customer / IT support

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Harish H.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Prince S.
Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Perfect App

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Chandni K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Cons

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

David M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Powerful platform, great support

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them

Pros

Automation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Cons

It's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.

Johannes B.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: Self Employed

Awesome and easy to use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I have a all in one solution for optin new clients, newsletter, mail, tasks, appointments and contact management.

Pros

It’s a tool that combines a lot a handy feature we all use every day. I love that i can manage all my tasks and appointments within my CRM.

Cons

Until now i found no issues or things i don’t like.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Johannes

Industry: Fine Art

All in one Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros

I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs.

I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

Varun T.
Industry: Computer Software

One of the best Crm to use

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons

At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

Mohit J.
Industry: Market Research

Marketing Automation Platform That works

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros

Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

Luís P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

A good Sales and marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Pros

A great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

I'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Luis.