EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.9/5

Ian N.

Great Product and Service

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
  • Industry: Online Media

Sophisticated Software

Reviewed on 08/10/2020

We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Lack of features

Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Sian.

Angus B.

• Customer Support Software

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pros

It is fast and simple to use.
We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need.
Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Cons

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Niall M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Incredible value or money CRM

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Pros

Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Cons

A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

Pierpaolo V.

• Customer Support Software

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...).

Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond.

In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros

Quick and easy to use. All very easy.
It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap).

Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

SharpSpring, ActiveCampaign, and HubSpot Marketing Hub

SharpSpring

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Leonie H.

Great Features for a Great Price Point

Reviewed on 15/10/2021

As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

Pros

I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

Cons

I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better
I also think the same about the Newsletter design.
Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

Braulio R.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Pros

Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

Cons

The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

More tailored for small growing businesses.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

More suitable and integral solution.
Muhammad I.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best CRMs with support that understands you

Reviewed on 20/12/2018

Email marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier.

This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.

Pros

To be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay.

EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform.

Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.

Cons

What I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications.

Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

Lauraine M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

A no-brainer all-in-one marketing decision

Reviewed on 30/08/2021

I am successfully masquerading as a much larger business and punching well above my weight, simply because Engagebay facilitates such streamlined processing and data handling, while automating all the repetitive email introduction sequences.

Pros

Most important features for my business are the intuitive click-and-create automations, which eliminate the need for a small sales management team.

Cons

I love everything about this product, especially the online chat team and dedicated support staff. But my IT guru friend has complained about some unfriendly API integrations in the back end.

John H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

A good marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Engagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.

Pros

As a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

Everything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Ryno V.

• Customer Support Software

EngageBay if you are on a budget

Reviewed on 06/11/2020

It is easyish to use, still lacks loads of features and the way of working is sometimes frustrating compared to something like Hubspot, but that is where the huge price difference comes in. It is efficient if you are really on a budget.

Pros

The price of this product is what is appealing, some aspects are easy to use but there are some that are frustrating.

Cons

When building landing pages you have to manually optimize the pages for mobile, whereas many other tools implement the mobile optimization automatically.

Mailchimp and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Price
Ryan H.

Great, easy-to-use software

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

The UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant.

Props to Reps for all his help.

Cons

Nothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.

Gagan T.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Good marketing automation tool for Startup

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

We used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign

Pros

Engagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign.

Good support for the Customer as well.

Cons

Its has all the feature that we wanted to.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.

Praneeth K.

• Customer Support Software

Best Marketing tool in the business

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

We use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..

Pros

--> Ease of use

--> Loads of options

--> Promptness of Customer support team

Cons

The filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,

Steen C.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Best free CRM

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

Pros

It is free and easy to use.
Integration

Cons

Need option for national language.
Fulfill all startup features for CRM.

Teodoro de jesus H.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for salespeople

Reviewed on 01/10/2021

Im very satisfied with Engagebay

Pros

It is a great tool to keep my opportunities, clients, companies in one place and to follow up on my sales process. It is very easy to make marketing emails from this platform!

Cons

Not yet identified. I worked for more than six months with the tool and all is ok up to now.

Astha M.

Awesome

It' s Amazing. I am loving it

Pros

Easy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.

Cons

Very fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.

Ivana B.

Amazing!

Rea

Pros

This product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.

Cons

no cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.

Edwin T.

• Customer Support Software

Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Great tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!

Pros

It does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms

Cons

The number of templates are still limited

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.

Rohmah A.
  • Industry: Design

Best CRM

Reviewed on 04/10/2021

Pros

I like the fact that managing my marketing campaigns is really easy with it.

Cons

I don't like that there aren't many templates.

Gergely csaba N.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Light at the end of the tunnel

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

Pros

It covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.

Cons

So many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.

Yamini R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

An Interactive Tool for Marketing needs

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Engagebay has been a very helpful brand for our Marketing Communications. The integrative approach is the best part!

Pros

EngageBay is all in one CRM and marketing communication platform which helped a lot on the communication end for us . All the business functions are available under one roof! No need to switch between platforms! That's the best part!

Cons

It was a pretty helpful! No con as such.

Aleksander S.
  • Industry: Design

Aleksander szwajnoch review

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

It's really good and clear.

Pros

Clearness that is making me really easy to follow and trade

Cons

New cryptocurrencies and a lot of futures,promo codes

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Hafizah S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Everything under one roof

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Pros

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.