EngageBay

Integrated sales & marketing software for growing teams

4.6 /5 (68 reviews) Write a Review!

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Grow your business through this tool

Reviewed on 01/03/2021

Pros

This is an excellent tool for small businesses. It has helped me with the marketing of my business by deigning interactive emails for me. It has alot of customizable templates from which you can choose. It also allows visitor tracking tool. You can schedule calls.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile app for this app which they dont have up till now also it is a little bi expensive for people who have freshly started their business.

Anna O.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for marketing automation for small companies

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

Pros

EngageBay is a great tool for marketing automation for small companies (finally!) and for a reasonable price. You can customize all views and see the data you want to. You can take a bulk action on multiple contacts - this makes work easier and faster (and if you work on another platform, you can easily transfer your contact list). It enables creating contact lists so you can send tailor-made content. Its fully customized forms are a great way to gather leads from your website. You can also create a custom domain for landing pages built in EngageBay - it's very important to build credibility, cause people don't want to click on unknown links.

PS: I'm referring to the Marketing Platform mostly.

Cons

I don't find anything to dislike, this tool seems to be pretty helpful.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Anna

Tommy D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Fabian M.

Why I switched to EngageBay

Reviewed on 15/04/2021

I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pros

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Cons

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

All-in-one lead generation software

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.

Pros

I can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software
STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page
STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place
STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences
STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts
STEP 5- Just enjoy the show
STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions
It does not end there
STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better

Cons

I will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.

Mirza M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good Customer / IT support

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

great

Pros

The software is great and very much extendable with API and other customization . We had some special requirements for our custom CRM and the team was very helpful in getting new functions create for us and made sure we were taken care if we had any issues or concerns.

Cons

Some api docs did not exist on the public website they have

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Mehran Mirza

Harish H.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Complete Suite for Business Automation

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

One line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"

Pros

Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all.
Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.

Cons

Make it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.

Prince S.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Perfect App

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Being a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects

Cons

Currently not. Everything is going perfect

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.

Chandni K.

• Customer Support Software

Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

Excellent. Would recommend it to all.

Pros

The software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.

Cons

Slightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.

David M.

Powerful platform, great support

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Every issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them

Pros

Automation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there

Cons

It's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.

Johannes B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Awesome and easy to use

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

I have a all in one solution for optin new clients, newsletter, mail, tasks, appointments and contact management.

Pros

It’s a tool that combines a lot a handy feature we all use every day. I love that i can manage all my tasks and appointments within my CRM.

Cons

Until now i found no issues or things i don’t like.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Johannes

• Industry: Fine Art

All in one Marketing Solution

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

Customer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.

Pros

I love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs.

I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.

Varun T.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best Crm to use

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

The best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .

Cons

At the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.

Mohit J.
  • Industry: Market Research Software
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Marketing Automation Platform That works

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

Engagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful

Pros

Engagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us

Cons

The interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.

Luís P.

A good Sales and marketing automation platform

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Pros

A great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.

Cons

I'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Luis.

Cara O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Not All it was cracked up to be

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

The experience with EngageBay was not good and I got my money back after seeing the issues.

Pros

The suite of tools is good and the fact it is integrated with many tools in one was helpful. It did however have issues.

Cons

I could not upload videos that I needed for my landing pages. They said they were fixing that but asked for my money back as their customer service could not help and would not accommodate a discount for the issue. It made no sense that they rather lose a customer totally than provide a discount so that to me suggested bad business and support in the future.

Response from EngageBay

Hi Cara, we are sorry to know about the experience. Let me have our support team reach out to you and get this addressed. Thanks for letting us know.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Pros

I'm a novice in marketing my startup. Cost is a primary concern for me, but EngageBay met my needs

Cons

I am yet to find out, because I am pretty satisfied so far.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Great Tool

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Easy integration, landing page easy to navigate.

Cons

initial membership level does not give too many options.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would certainly consider making our Basic plan more attractive.

Anand S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Its Most Simplified !

Reviewed on 29/12/2018

Our marketing efforts over mails are no more efforts.Its now just a good creative and we are good to go!

Pros

Simplicity of creating a mailer on dummy or on our own is the best feature on my so far usages.

Cons

Yet to find even after more than 25 mailers to a sizable mass.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working constantly towards adding new features and enhancing existing ones.

Kyle L.

Truly a Quality Unified Platform

Very happy with support!

Pros

There are so many things you can do with EngageBay. If you are into scored lead-management, it has many features for that. It has VERY impressive landing page builders and email templates. That alone makes it a very quality service.

Cons

There aren't many integrations for it at this time. While it does have Zapier, there are a fair amount of Zaps actions and triggers, there seems to be some crucial ones missing such as an Updated Contact record.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback Kyle. We are working on adding more integrations and you should very soon see them.

Davina L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Reviewed on 02/03/2021

Pros

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

8 Month use Review

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Nikunjkumar C.

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

• Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Kernan M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.