SuperOffice CRM

CRM software for sales, marketing & customer service teams

4.2 /5 (122 reviews) Write a Review!
4.2
4.3
Andy H.

The CRM for SME business

Reviewed on 03/06/2020

Working in a manufacturing SME, I used SuperOffice for over 12-years and it was the backbone of the sales and marketing functions. I have since moved on and set my own business up and have continued using SuperOffice.

The service and support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly. It’s the perfect solution for my business.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and straight forward to use. Customisation is simple to administer yourself - there are also lots of really useful how-to guides and training videos available too.

Aside of the ‘usual’ CRM bits, the stand out functionality for me is the document management side of SuperOffice. You are able to archive pretty much any format of document straight into the system against the individual contact; whether a phone call, quote, email, letter, spreadsheet, etc. You have full traceability of all customer and prospect contact.

Cons

Mmm, I am genuinely struggling to find anything that I would consider to be a con of this system!

• Industry: Human Resources

Have used SuperOffice on and off since 1995

Reviewed on 03/04/2019

Keep track of clients and candidates and setting a an easy "to do/reminder list"

Pros

Very user friendly . Have also used other CRM products which are not that intuitive and easy to use. I ahve know put it in use in three different companies with anything with size from 2 - 15 users. No complaints so far.

Cons

For some reason I loose the connection/Archiving between SuperOffice and Outlook - and have lost it on several occasions. Kind of hard to get it back in working order even if Help desk are helpful.

Marcel V.

Great system to keep all business data in one place.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

All commercial business data in one place. An internationally unified Customer Servcie experience.

Pros

Combination of CRM and Customer Service ticketing.
The flexibility of adapting it to your own liking.
The posibility of using it also on mobile devices.

Cons

Not easy to change things yourself; most of the time you need the help of a SuperOffice employee.
No automatic updates when you're not in the cloud; takes time and money.

Liesbeth W.

SuperOffice is a joy to work with

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

When SuperOffice is working it is absolutely amazing and really helps to optimise your work. But when SO is down, it is stressful because you can't access the information you need to do the job.

Pros

It is easy to use. You can find information fast. It is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

SuperOffice has had some issues lately. You can't access the website for a while. Therefore you can't work as efficiently as you would like.

Iris G.
  • Industry: Machinery

SuperOffice; the one and only!

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

A very positive experience, especially extra credits for the support team; quick, talented and friendly!

Pros

The several (personalized and combined) selections

Cons

The app functionality; it isn't available on your mobile phone. We would like to use the app functionality for our foreign customers, so also accessible after 5 / 6 pm and in the weekends.

Marjan K.
  • Industry: Furniture

Good choice

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Every communication moment with a customer/ relation can be saved in the right dossier. Very easy!

Pros

Easy way to save information and make it accessible for collegues.

Cons

The mobile app doesn't work very good. You need to log in very often. While the app should be an easy way to use Super Office on the way.

Ferdinand B.

Reviewed on 13/06/2018

Pros

E-mail integration
Easy to use outside the office by using the pocket CRM app
E-marketing integration

Cons

Some things don't 100% fit the Dutch market
The integration between CRM en Customer Support needs improvement
The search feature still needs a % character

Robb D.

Very usefull product

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

We use this product to help our customers for quick access to the informtion they need.

Pros

The software is a complete CRM system which fitts our bussiness sue.

Cons

It takes some time to adapt the working order of the product. This could be enhanced.

Ralph M.

I have used SO since 2006 and brought me SO when I have changed jobs.

Reviewed on 04/07/2018

Support has not been good when moved from Sweden, but has improved lately

Pros

It is easy to use and you can easily keep in touch with your customers and your prospects.

Cons

The Customer Support has not been good when it moved from Sweden, but has improved lately.

Manon D.

The best CRM software ever!

User-friendly software!

Pros

It is easy to use. All the information you need is together.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like.
All the information you need is together.

Drs. moniek R.

Client and project easily linked

Reviewed on 09/04/2019

I've worked with several CRM software, but this is by far the best.

Pros

It is very easy to link a client to a project and reverse. Correspondence, data, information and documents can be stored and easily retrieved.

Cons

The online support is a bit slow or the button doesn't work, so you have to email separately.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

User Friendly

Reviewed on 06/11/2018

Cross regional and cross functional overview. Dashboards create managerial overviews. Very user friendly and a modern look.

Pros

Linkage between all aspects of the customer, people, company, sales, projects etc.

Cons

Limitations on graphs - it would be more user friendly if we could select our x/y axis for dashboards and also select secondary axis'

Camilla H.

Great crm

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

I have control over al my contacts and my history of visits and facts about everyone of my prospects and customers

Pros

It’s easy to use and I like the way to work in it

Cons

The pocket version could be better, but I know that it’s going to be better soon

Björn F.

User friendly CRM

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

I have all of my customer information and sales at one place and easy to se whenever i want to have a good overview of things to be done and things that i have archived. Ill never forget anything at my work so this is my best friend at the moment.

Pros

Almost everything, especially that i always can remind my self about the next thing to do.

Cons

Haven't discovered any not likeable things yet.

Thomas D.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Necessary tool

Reviewed on 13/06/2019

I get reminders when it is time to call i client again and follow up! It helps me be on to of my budget.

Pros

I like the fact that it helps me in my day to day work. I feel that I can not be without it, if I enter all data correctly.

Cons

Sometimes I have to spend too much time filling in fields that I do not think are applicable

Yonge K.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Superoffice rocks!

Reviewed on 13/06/2019

Pros

Easy to use, good customizations options.

Cons

not many cons and looking forward for more news and updates

Mark V.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great standard software to profesionalize your business, to be ready for next steps

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

This is pur first step in improving our salesprocesses and collect all info at one place, this enable us to growth further (also internationally) and secure our business data.

Pros

Standard software, no need for extensive programming
The support of the Super Office team during development and training
Nice ecosystem with apps to enrich your programm

Cons

Missing reporting possibilities
Set up propper reporting from your own KPI structure

Sabrina V.

Excellent product, well explained by your UK sales and training team

Reviewed on 02/07/2018

Pros

The ability to have our contacts all in one place. Ease of search. Being able to add an interest (s) to each company and or contact to enable more detailed searches for marketing.

Cons

Quite a few options and lists for setup side takes a little time to navigate around. Once you get going it gets easier.

Response from SuperOffice

Thank you for the most wonderful review, Sabrina. Glad to hear our UK sales team treated you well.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

SuperOffice review

Reviewed on 05/04/2019

Pros

Integration with Outlook, word and other office tools.

Cons

Sometimes Outlook link fails and other small bugs

Al F.

Superoffice is great - very powerful for tracking everything you need.

Reviewed on 23/05/2016

If you are diligent with how to use it - this is a super powerful tool.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

SuperOffice: Easy to use, very good support

Reviewed on 19/11/2018

SuperOffice makes it very easy for me to manage my clients. It's also nice to see everyone's activity in my team. When there's some issue, SuperOffice support is very fast answering questions and solving problems. That's one of the things i admire most.

Pros

The way you can arrange your variable information. It's easy to make a selection based on several factors. In that way we can perform well in several marketing activities

Cons

The development; there are not so many new features introduced last year.

Peter A.
  • Industry: Plastics

My review

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

I'm glad we finally got this software. I've begging for it in nine years :-). My experience so far is good. But as I said, I need to learn more.

Pros

Since it's still new for me I haven't discovered evething I can use (I think). It's good to collect e-mail, meetings and events to a project/customer.

Cons

I still don't be master of how to handle ToDo's. I'm looking forward to learn more about that but it's also a matter of time for me to learn more. I want to set up small ToDo's without create it on the calender.

Rob S.
  • Industry: Automotive

My experience after one year we work with SuperOffice

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

In general, the system works well.

Pros

The flexibility of SuperOffice and the company who build our SuperOffice configuration. Because they know all about Automotive.

Cons

The data in CRM can often not be used in the functionality of customer service. Also, not all data from CRM can be used in reports in the customer service section.
In our company we mainly work with cars. The license plate number of the car is leading in most processes within our company. Unfortunately, this does not apply to SuperOffice. In a lot of processes CRM or Customer Service can not handle the registration number. That's a shame because it limits the functionality of SuperOffice.
Also, some processes do not work as you expect. For example, it is not possible to give your own subject to an email template. There are more of these things that work in a strange way.

Johnny O.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Great Tool to increase your sales and make your life easier

Reviewed on 07/04/2019

Superofficehelp us to keep track on ongoing projects and also make it easy to send out new information to our Customers

Pros

The User Friendly setup, it is easy to understand and you can start work and take advantage of it from day 1.
In combination with the App for your mobile it is a great tool. Additional to these these featurs the actual contactnamn and their telephone number will automatically be transfered to your conatctlist in your mobile.

Cons

Thy way to sava end find documents can be approved

Talitha M.

It takes time to get the most out of SuperOffice, but the many possibilities make it worth.

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Pros

The features and functionalities we need for our business are quite challenging. What I like most about this software is the flexibility. They're good at getting to know your business and finding matching solutions.

Cons

We use SuperOffice not only as a CRM system (which is a pro). But that also makes the ease of use quite challenging for many of our users. The functionalities don't always speak for themselves and because of the many possibilities it's hard to remember it all.