Easy to use Business Software for small businesses

4.7 /5 (114 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.5
4.6
4.6
4.8
Ben C.
Industry: Real Estate

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Pros

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Cons

Struggling to think of one.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Mark B.

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Pros

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business
Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight
Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Cons

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility

Mike Y.
Industry: Furniture

Invaluable for my business

Reviewed on 11/06/2019

Pros

Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file.

The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant!

I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

Cons

It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up.
The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

Chris P.
Industry: Construction

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 27/06/2020

Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Pros

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Cons

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.

Russ O.

All Round Perfection

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

This app is so easy to use, takes around 5-10 minutes to input all your company information, logo, style of invoice etc
I'm now getting invoices paid quicker and my quotes have a professional feel about them. The customer support is excellent as well, I had a technical issue with my email provider sending emails via the app, I contacted the team and within an hour or two the problem was history. I would highly recommend PoweredNow

Pros

It’s incredible easy to set up and use. The App is brilliant, but what makes it excellent is the Staff at PoweredNow. The customer service is first class, you really are treated as though you are there most important customer.

Cons

Absolutely nothing, I even love the colours of the App

Colin K.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Brilliant, the most user friendly software and best support I've come across.

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

It's great pretty much all I need day to day as electrical contractor

Pros

It's just so easy to use! I see any form of tech as a tool not a hobby like some. It just works very easily so intuitive. Support staff are amazing through my own ignorance I'm realising I'm probably only using about half of what is available to me, but support staff have kindly pointed this out and booked me in a refresher session on features etc. Thing I like most is they add features based on feed back of people like me (electrician) so your getting additions you actually want not what a tech guy thinks you want.

Cons

None brilliant all round couldn't recommend more, don't hesitate, support is great, software is great.

Nicola zena L.
Industry: Retail

User Friendly Software, Efficient, Great Customer Support

Reviewed on 02/07/2019

Excellent for invoicing/payments.

Want to move onto the Diary and Supplier Invoices in the future.

Pros

The interface is easy to understand, the software is efficient and very user friendly.

Customer service is superb.

Cons

The fact that you can't write a message with a payment receipt; the fact that the Project Timeline doesn't keep a record of the message you send with an invoice/quote

Andrew W.

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Customers love the way I can send them quotes and invoices, my hit rate on getting jobs has improved...

Pros

Professional looking format on the quotes and invoices.
Love how it notifies when items have been sent to customers and they have opened them.
I tried Quick books and it was too intrusive and time consuming...

Cons

Awkward to use on mobile devices at times.
We need a estimate section instead of a quote or let us choose.
Some of the set up options are a pain to adjust needs simplifying we are not all computer savy.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Andrew, thank you for your review, Its great to hear Powered Now is helping with your business invoicing and quoting, if you require any further help or advice on your Powered Now set up, just contact our UK support team and they can show you how to set up your choice of using quote or estimate terminology in the software itself.

Antony B.

Very good app

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

This is a superb app for my decorating buisness. Easy to navigate through. My customers like the professional look and the decline or accept feature for quotes.

Pros

Looks professional and easy to navigate through

Cons

I must say I cannot find anything negative to say

Cindy O.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Fantastic customer support

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Im very impressed with the level of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fabulous helping me last week during a time of crisis.

Pros

Very user friendly, and affordable, I like that my team uses it on the road

Cons

Has it's limit for a logistic company like ours

Chris D.
Industry: Consumer Services

Powered Now review

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Online quotations are very useful to all my prospective customers.

Pros

The software is brilliant and the choice of invoice formats is very good

Cons

The software is fairly easy to use, but I'm not the best person to use software.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Chris, thanks for the great review, Powered Now is designed to help run your business on the go from all your devices, if you need any further training or help feel free to contact our UK support team either on the phone of via the in app chat function.

Stuart K.

Powered Now Review

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Brilliant! Powered now makes small businesses like mine look very experienced with great looking quotes. Very professional!

Pros

I asked a question I really had to resolve and had a very speedy response.

Cons

I’ve never had a problem! Everything seems to work the way it should and you always receive a speedy response to and quarries you have.

Allan J.

Powered now amazing

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Powered now customer service is very very good, always friendly and happy to help with any questions or advice I need.

Pros

Simplicity, and range of features . Like that I can keep track of who has paid.

Cons

I don't really have any issues with the software. Be nice to be able to customize the certificates more but it's not really and issue.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Allan, thank you for the great review, we love to hear that our support team have been helpful to you, Powered Now has been designed to be as simple to use as possible to help you save time and grow your business.

Stephen W.
Industry: Environmental Services

Not Capturing Clients Through Receipts for Payments

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 22/10/2019

Overall it is good

Pros

Easy to work with, clean open. Nice layout, easy to read. save and next buttons easy to see

Cons

The receipt for payment is shockingly awful, such an opportunity missed for allowing us as the users to thank clients for there custom, set up our next service, especially mine being repetitive Gardening Services. And if it a one off job, the chance to leave the door open for them to come back to me again in the future.

Ron V.

Slight learning curve but after that, works amazing!

Reviewed on 02/02/2016

Setup is a breeze. You enter the name of the company, chose a profession and company size and country plus the currency. I mean, the setup really isn't rocketscience. I've seen apps that do less than Powered Now that make it much harder to apply for an account. Plus it keeps with their own UI making the setup look nice as well.

After filling in your VAT info you get to choose a snazzy layout. You have 15 versions for your invoice so enough to pick from. Adding a logo is easy as well, just put it on your dropbox, tablet, google drive or take a photo of it (why would you even do that???).

After setup you will be mailed a copy of test invoice, if it looks good, continue.

Making appointments or invoices has the same ease as setting up the software. Choose the customer (either add them now, or choose a repeat customer) and fill in all the information. Customer will get a text and an e-mail with the invoice.

Now stop reading and get invoicing!

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the review Ron! Did you know that we also offer training and webinars to get people started?

Max W.

Honest opinion

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Easy and reliable.

Pros

Easy to use compared to other tricky invoicing apps. Easy communication and quick responses from the powered now team.

Cons

Customer contacts. Sometimes can get confusing with the storage systems.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Max thank you for your review, great to hear you are finding Powered Now easy to use, you can contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone should you ever need them.

Paula A.
Industry: Dairy

Reviewed on 20/06/2019

Pros

Easy to use and quick responses to questions

Cons

Sometimes the functions don't work and there is a long wait for them to be up and running again

Rosie H.

Making our work so much easier

Reviewed on 02/02/2016

Powered Now is brilliant! It allows me to create quotes for jobs while I'm on the go and work on multiple projects at once, all in one place. Its multi-platform usability is great as I have both Mac OS and an Android device, so whether I'm at home or out and about, I can reply to my customers quickly and efficiently. I once wrote out an invoice while on a ferry between jobs.
The schedule facility has made it so much easier to organise my diary and look up the quotes and invoices that have been sent out, without having to trawl through emails or a paper-calendar.
I often get comments from customers about how professional my quotes and invoices look in comparison to other traders they've used, which helps me improve my brand and reputation.

James D.
Industry: Farming

A great platform for creating quotes on site

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Really happy, have had very good service and its great to find a company who try to be flexible

Pros

We were looking for a platform that would allow us to visit customers and produce a quote for them there and then. Being able to send these to emails and sms is also really helpful.

Cons

The product catalogue takes a bit of getting to used to, but one you get to grips with it, its no problem

Response from Powered Now

Hi James, thanks for the glowing review of our software! It's great to hear that you're reaping the full benefits of what we're trying to achieve.

We're always developing with our customers in mind, so if you have any suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our UK based support team. They're always at hand to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks again

Kevin G.
Industry: Building Materials

Easy

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Looking good got my first two jobs using the quotations

Pros

Everything is there making your Business looking professional.
If I can get around it anyone can. Big thank you to the representative for showing me around.

Cons

Found it all good to use so nothing to moan about

Alex G.
Industry: Photography

Love this little Genius

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 08/08/2018

Pros

Very user friendly - Finally a reliable software and App that keeps everything in place. I also love the fresh look of Powered now. I will highly recommend it!

Cons

I would have loved to have had the template full customisable. but I can understand that if you are not into graphic design that could be a pain. I would still love to see that in future

Gary W.

Quote software

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Pros

Easy to use and quick responses off clients

Cons

Nothing I don’t like as it it quick and reliable

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gary, thanks for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time to say such kind words about the software.

We're always developing with our customers in mind, so please don't hesitate to send us any suggestions you may have.

Thanks again :)

Adam T.

Best Invoicing App

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

Awesome app and keeps getting better. Invoice my customers from my phone whilst on the job instead of spending hours behind a computer every night.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Adam! Thats great to hear, if you ever need any help please just let us know [email protected]

Dean R.

Reviewed on 04/10/2020

Overall I’m happy with the software. Had a few little niggles but they’ve always been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros

Made a mistake and deleted a crucial invoice. Customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me out on a Sunday evening and got it re-instated

Cons

Had a few bugs but seems to be better now

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Dean! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Greg S.
Industry: Construction

Been searching for software like this for a while

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Pros

It contains and stores electrical certs .

Cons

A few little features not available yet but have been told they are in the pipeline

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Greg! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!