Powered Now

Easy to use Business Software for small businesses

4.7 /5 (121 reviews) Write a Review!

Mark B.

• Customer Support Software

As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must...

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Pros

Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business
Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight
Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Cons

There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility

Ben C.

Powered Now

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Pros

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Cons

Struggling to think of one.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Antony L.

Don’t Look anywhere else

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

1st Class

Pros

Ive used a few different software programmes over the years.
Where was this when I needed it? It wasn’t made.

Customer service is second to none. Prompt replies and professional, polite people.

Overall, EXTREMELY satisfied with the Whole Package.

Cons

Nothing negative to say about this product and support

Craig S.

• Customer Support Software

Massively helps my business.

Reviewed on 28/03/2016

I have been using powered now for just under a year now and it has helped me manage the admin side of my electrical business massively. It really does make invoicing and quoting so much easier, I would highly recommend using this software.

Kieron B.

Powerful business tool

Reviewed on 01/02/2016

The new update is great Incan now Invoice, quote and schedule from my van! No more late nights invoicing at home after work.

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Kieron! Great to hear you and the boys at Griffin are enjoying Powered Now. You know where we are if you need any assistance.

Jack C.

So useful!

Reviewed on 01/02/2016

Powered Now is by far the best invoice and quote app I have come across on the App Store. Its so slick and the way it manages my projects and customers is excellent. I've also used support and they got me set up in no time at all. Highly recommended!

Response from Powered Now

Thanks Jack! I know you've been a PN user for a long time, appreciate the review and comments!

Steve M.

• Customer Support Software

The best program we have used. Once you get you head around it, it's easy!!

Reviewed on 19/02/2016

I have given these guys 5 stars for this program. It has saved my company time and effort on quoting, invoicing,receipts in fact all the things that take time out of my day to do, that would normally add on hours!!
I hate to say it as more trades people will use the program so I really want to keep this quiet ok! But it's improved our work load shhhhhh!!
Quality program thank you

Response from Powered Now

Brilliant, thank you for the review Steve!

Matthew C.

• Customer Support Software

Great service, really good product

Reviewed on 01/02/2016

Powered Now really saves me time. I prepare a lot of quotes and invoices, and once I had this set up I did it all through Powered Now. You need to get used to the system and use it for a bit but its worth the investment I'd say.

Response from Powered Now

Thank you Matthew! Appreciate the nice comments. We try to help our users get up to speed with Powered Now quickly by offering a number of trading options. Your subscription includes this, if we can help just shout!

Simon P.

Fantastic product

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

The main thing about this software is the ease in which you can generate a quote or an invoice for a customer or new customer when you are right with them

Pros

It’s so easy to use on the go. Saves a lot of time not having to go back to the office to do a quote or write up an invoice.

Cons

Could use a Purchase order function as it doesn’t have one at present.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Simon, thank you for your helpful comments, we love to see our customers feeling the benefit from using Powered Now, should you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.

Goran Z.

Great app

Reviewed on 19/02/2019

Pros

Easy and fast way of creating invoice and

Cons

All good from what I need in every day work

Response from Powered Now

HI Goran thank thanks for the great review, Powered Now is designed to help with all your job management requirements and help you to save time and get your evenings back from the paperwork. Great to hear you are seeing the benefits for your business.

Johnny B.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent tool for my kind of business

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

It has made keeping track of work very easy.
I am not sure I could go back to manual invoices and quotes now

Pros

It is easy to use and is a definite help in tracking the process of the jobs from start to finish.

Cons

Calendar needs improvement
There are some additional features hen entering pricing that would make the software exceptional.

Response from Powered Now

Hi Johnny, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, great to hear you are seeing the benefits of Powered Now for your business.
We are constantly developing Powered Now and bringing new features to our users, look out for some updates coming soon that will help make your job scheduling even easier.

Steven B.

Perfect Power!

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

All my quotes and invoices are sent from Powered Now! My business couldn’t do without it. I’ve even had customers say to me they like the layout of the quote/invoice! Excellent!

Pros

It’s easy to navigate around the app, straightforward and my business just couldn’t function without it!

Cons

There isn’t much I dislike to be honest!

Response from Powered Now

Hi Steven thank you for your review great to get feed back from our customers and seeing how Powered Now is helping to run your business more efficiently, should you need any help just contact our UK support team who will be happy to help.

Derek C.

Great product

Love it

Pros

Its so simple and easy to use and great support

Cons

I would have like it to be able to chase for payment if not made in time

Response from Powered Now

Hey Derek, thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say great things about our software.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have. Or if you've just got a suggestion for our development, just let us know! We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks again.

Andrew E.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Power Now one year user

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

My overall experience with power now is good, being able to look up old reports when doing pest inspections is a real bonus and not having to wade through paper work on site.

Pros

Being able to use off line, Support from staff, ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes having to log in after a days of none use ( can never remember passwords )
odd crashes of software after spending time on inputing info.

Joe W.

Town Gas

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

good overall but has suffered from some unreliability issues.

Pros

Easy to use and learn.
good price
excellent customer service and support

Cons

The diary needs work to enable us to use it solely.

Response from Powered Now

Hey Joe, thanks for the review. I'm sure you've been told, but we've got some major changes coming to the diary which we're sure you'll love!

Stay up to date with our announcements for exciting releases in the future. :)

Frank M.

An excellent service

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Easy to use helps Business grow and invoices can be issued on the go

Cons

There is nothing really I can’t complain about

Response from Powered Now

Hi Frank thank you for your review, its always good to hear from our customers, helping your business to grow is exactly why Powered Now was developed, invoicing, quoting, scheduling and tracking your team can all be done on the go from multiple devices. Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback.

Roger B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Getting there

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

On the whole I am happy with powerednow but could be better, it’s expensive for a small business and doesn’t do the things that would really save time like monthly statements and reminders of outstanding debts

Pros

The billing and quoting coupled with the diary and following a job in projects

Cons

Not having a deposit option in invoices.
Not having statements created.
Not having automatic reminders on invoices.
When creating multiple quotes and invoices to the same contact you have to go back to contact menu for each one.
Changing an appointment does not notify contact.
Not able to put monthly prices in a quote, I.e. purchase of hardware is a one off, service charge could be monthly.

Response from Powered Now

Hello Roger, Thank you for your comments its great to see you are finding the benefits of Powered Now for your business, feel free to drop these feature suggestions into our support team as we are constantly developing here at Powered Now and always try to add the features our customers request the most first.

Daniel G.

• Customer Support Software

Very pleased with powered now

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Fast efficient service whilst setting up. And always adding features to product to make better.

Pros

This software enables you to access historical information. Very helpful in today's world of 5 + year guarantees etc

Cons

Only con is it isn't yet working with SAGE accounts.

Leigh O.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Excellent app

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

We have saved ourselves so much time, I can work on the go and produce quotes and invoices within minutes

Pros

Although we’re not a construction company it was easy to tailor to our needs and saves us valuable time

Cons

There are hardly any cons, It would be nice to be able to load PDFs into projects and also expenses in/out could be a little easier

Response from Powered Now

Hey Leigh! Glad to hear such a positive experience with our software. We're really humbled to learn that it's saved you a whole load of time, as well as tailoring it to your specific needs.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions, our UK based support team are always at hand to help!

James J.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Looks good but lost simplicity

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

Pros

How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

Cons

The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

Response from Powered Now

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Kevin E.

Friendly and helpful

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

Pros

The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

Cons

it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

Response from Powered Now

Hi Kevin! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your time to give your feedback. Nice to hear hear you are finding Powered Now useful.

Dean S.

• Customer Support Software

Very good with room for improvement

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Pros

The Layout of the screens and ease of use
Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Cons

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Simon D.

• Customer Support Software

Great software with exceptional service.

Reviewed on 22/12/2019

Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Pros

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Cons

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Alec C.

• Customer Support Software

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Reviewed on 18/05/2020

It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly.

It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Pros

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Cons

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

Response from Powered Now

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Gareth H.

Great App

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Great. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

This App has saved me both time and money, I Usually invoice my customers before I leave the job and receive payment before I get home. Well done. Fantastic.

Cons

Individually typing in Customers details

Response from Powered Now

Hi Gareth thanks for the great review, Powered Now was designed to help people like yourself save time and grow their business. Should you ever need any help or advice feel free to contact our uk support team either via the in app chat or over the phone.