Kapture CRM

Cloud-based CRM solution for businesses of all sizes

4 /5 (9 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Mohit J.

Nice experience

Reviewed on 01/10/2018

Pros

The chat system has helped me improve my ticket resolution rate and has also shown promise in lead generation

Cons

I would like to see more options in the chat templates. I would have liked capture to offer the telephony integration instead of making me find another vendor for it.

Prabhat S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

best for any business

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

It gives us one place to manage all of client, vendors and all activity in one platform with various features that work for our need. Very friendly and easy to use interface. And best part is we customise it in many ways.

Rajeeb K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Best in the Industry

Reviewed on 28/07/2016

The platform is nice, easy very user friendly , what i most liked about it is the support desk this platform has , lot of unique features as well to go with over all great product . would certainly recommend

Tani C.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Best Software

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

Excellent. I’ve been using it for a year now….thought I would drop a review….highly recommended.......

Cons

The contact center management is great, my ticket resolution rate has gone up and the report analytics gave me a great way to train my support team to meet my standards. Love it.

Abhishek M.

Nice and Easy

Reviewed on 16/05/2016

Great API , Easy Interface ....Overall very good experience....

Sagar V.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Never do business with Kapture CRM

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

We’re a small tourism start up based out of Portblair, Andaman, we run our operations out of Bangalore Office. We happen to have done business with Kapture CRM and we had a bad experience dealing with Kapture CRM(Adjetter Media), and here is our honest feedback/review/rant!
During the ordeal, people at Kapture CRM were made false promises, walked backed words, sidestepped when asked questions, ignore our email. Even after no services were delivered, they didn’t refund claiming they’ve worked on, so they can’t refund. Before we took the decision to do this we were very patient, tried asking politely, but the response so poor, we thought we will have to do this. Here’s the story with the timeline and screen captures from email interaction.

Pros

Actually nothing, UI sucks. They don't even know what a dashboard is. Zoho and Freshworks have way better UI. And they claim all the features and deliver none.

Cons

We happen to have a really bad experience with them and this is an honest review of the ordeal.

Muheeb P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

CRM Review

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Very fast and accurate resolutions

Pros

Managing tickets was a headache for us and what helped us in managing the smooth flow is Kapture CRM. with their self-service portal and omnichannel presence it's really easy for us to manage and organize the ticket flow today. Thanks to them we have zero ticket backlogs and higher customer satisfaction.

Cons

Nothing noticed as such in my association with Kapture team

Ken L.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

absolute Mess

Reviewed on 04/02/2020

Managing customer data and tracking sales.

Pros

The marketing looked great, customizable

Cons

Implementation was a mess, they could not get minor changes made, workflows kept getting messed up and their team changed multiple times. Eventually got an unusable system, with the wrong workflows and zero data used.

Shivani A.
  • Industry: Animation

excellentt

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

As a sales manager, I was able to monitor my sales team location on field. This software is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes, the attendance may not get captured because of a minor bug. But, it has been fixed.and once fixed then the problem dont come again