HubSpot Service Hub

Cloud-based customer service solution for firms of all sizes

4.4 /5 (110 reviews) Write a Review!
4.4
4.2
4.4
4.6
Josh A.

Hubspot Service Hub

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Overall, Service Hub has been a pleasantly surprising experience.

Pros

We were already using the CRM features of Hubspot and liked the idea of combining with our service desk. We automatically create tickets from chats, which makes dropping the ball on tickets harder to do. The knowledge base is flexible, and the layout templates allowed us to get on-brand.

Cons

I'd love to see an OAuth option in the future to put our knowledge base behind a login.

Cierra C.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Make your life easier...Switch to Hubspot!

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Overall the service hub has been a fantastic tool. We have been able to capture and manage customer expectations immediately and effectively thanks to the Surveys specifically. We now capture results in real time direct;y after a customer has finished our sales cycle and their customer journey. The tool has allowed us to get quick responses, see where we excel and shine within our industry as well as where we can improve all from the voice of our customers. Love working with this tool

Pros

Hubspot has allowed us to save time and reach our customers on a whole new level. Once we implemented Hubspot the possibilities truly became endless. From a sales perspective we have learnt valuable ways to reach our customers through the sales blog, templates and snippet suggestions etc. In addition we have been able to market to our clients using platforms we didn't even know were possible. Created personalized landing pages, calendar links to schedule meetings and calls saving time going back and forth. Not to mention automation and work flows- a time saver!!! Cant rave enough about using Hubspot and cant wait to see waht they come out with next!!!

Cons

Honestly, I think thing we like least about the software is that you cant use the social features to post videos to Instagram from the social hub. Other than that there isn't anything we dont like!

Carrie K.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Looking forward to more features!

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Pros

The Service Hub is easy to set up. We've helped a lot of customers self service with the Knowlege Base and have prepped our customer service team to accept tickets for support for this upcoming season so we're really looking forward to using the data collected as part of that process. The Service Hub is still a relatively new feature so we're looking forward to added functionality that we've requested. Hubspot makes it easy to submit feedback and are pretty great about responding to requests for support.

Cons

Chat feature needs quite a bit more work to function the way we want. Keywords are needed for the Knowledge Base for those of us with multiple products and industry language.

Jon U.

Is great to have it all together in one place

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

It took us some time to get used to the new way of working but after that period, Service Hub has prove to be another Key Pilar of our daily operations.

Together with the rest of Hubpost modules ( CRM, Marketing, Website...) is a great addition to a better way of working with our clients.

Pros

The fact that you can add your Support desk to the CRM and see everything in one place is priceless.
Honestly, that is the 1 thing that made us go for it. Before we had to rely on jumping from one platform to another and on many API integrations.

We may have lost some bells and whistles that we enjoyed before, but the overall impact is positive.

We manage: Chat, tickets, feature requets, bugs and help emails from the same place. Before was a bit of a nightmare.

Cons

As I said, we lost some cool functionality that we had before in some of the features.

We hade 1 chat provider and another provider for tickets. And of course, they have some more advanced features but in the end. We could get around without them or simply be creative and do some other things.

For example, it may sound stupid, but the chat doesn't have Emojis. Emojis are key to the way you comunicate today. You can simply use Control+Comand+Space, and use the emoji window.

Launa H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Hubspot Tickets Review

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

We are able to track interactions with customers better and dig deeper into them and target them all more specifically as well as better communication through out the team.

Pros

I love how it keeps contacts so organized. their deals and communications etc. I also love that we can sort the tickets by pipelines and set up automatic responses.

Cons

I feel like we could use more training, I wish the lady that we talk to for help weekly was more freely available. I wish it was a little more self explanatory.

Jacques R.

Hubspot is amazign!!

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Hubspot is amazing, it has replaced about 4 software packages we were using for YEARS

Pros

The Usability, Integrations and Functionality of Hubspot is second to NONE

Cons

The cost is a LOT, but it is worth it. I don't see smaller companies being able to afford it, but if you can...wow

Hannah B.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Easy to use knowledge base tool

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Pros

Simple to build and organize, standardized formatting for articles, built in relevant-article curator, great that its connected to everything else we do in HubSpot

Cons

Would like more options for customizing the design of the knowledge base home page. Would also like to be able to use a table of contents features with anchors so that articles can be longer but easily navigated via these links and anchors.

Nikki K.

Easy and intuitive + awesome customer support!

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Pros

Ability to see all information on our customers in one place, ease of use, self-service knowledge base articles, online academy courses, and customer support.

Cons

The Service Hub is a newer product they offer and the functionality of the product is limited. However, I have no double it will evolve over time. It still works for us, but I look forward to more advanced options in the future.

Cristina C.

Service on the Up

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

For having recently launched their Service Hub we find that overall it helps us deal with many of our needs in a convenient way as we also have the Sales and Marketing Hubs. There is room for improvement but the Hubspot staff always listen to my feedback. On the occasions when I have needed help they have been immensely helpful and attentive. This for me is fundamental and Hubspot nails that on the head!

Pros

For most daily tasks it's easy to get things done, you can have a great variety of tasks which can be carried out all in one place (use contacts, create workflows, manage and answer tickets, etc.). Each agent can easily keep track of their own tickets.
The feedback surveys are a great addition to our site now too!

Cons

Having to have both the inbox and the ticket windows open is sometimes difficult. A more annoying or obvious alarm for chats would also be a plus in the future (like an alarm that doesn't stop until a chat is answered). In our case, a multi-language Knowledge Base is missing to make the KB more complete.

Abed I.

HubSpot review

Reviewed on 31/12/2019

HubSpot really helps bridge our various teams and really shines for our sales-related staff, it's a single source of truth for them.

Pros

There's a lot you can do with it, it's very powerful, flexible, and really does help bring different teams, customers, sales leads, etc. together.

Cons

The ticketing system isn't the best. It has good followup options, but individual ticket threads, views of lists, and so on are left wanting. It is not as performant as other systems, at times I find my browser hanging after they've done some updates.

Shanice S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

A great platform! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Our experience with HubSpot has been great. HubSpot is the first CRM I've ever used and I couldn't imagine using anything else!

Pros

For what I need to do in my role I turn to HubSpot for pretty much everything - everything is in place! It's also used across the business so it's not just for marketing.

Cons

The only con for me is the ability to re-arrange modules within email templates. I think you can do this in the design tool however it would be a lot easier to just drag these around whilst editing the email.

Cecilia T.

Great for simple business

Reviewed on 03/02/2020

Pros

It is very easy to use, good to manage support for simple businesses and share tickets among different teams.

Cons

It could be improved the pipeline settings: assign specific properties to each pipeline and be able to give access to the clients to monitor the status of their tickets and past support requests.

Alice R.

Still a fledging product but real potential

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

An interesting learning curve in setting up, implementing and troubleshooting for a client who work in the retail space and rely heavily on this functionality

Pros

As a loyal HubSpot user, it's great to be able to offer service software that fits our clients' marketing, sales and CRM platforms

Cons

There are still some friction points which I believe are down to the emerging nature of the platform. HubSpot support are helpful and In hope that some of the tweaks I have raised are taken on board.

Patrick S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great for using 1 CRM - Source of Record for all customer success/sales/marketing.

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Understand HubSpot wasn't built for service, BUT if you want to be able to use just 1 source of record for your whole company - it works very well! There is a lot to learn in terms of working around what you may have had as previous experience. Their support is readily available and they take feedback really well. As a whole, they are great to work with and always have a good interaction with their team. It makes learning and implementing the service hub a lot easier :).

Pros

Knowledge Base:
The fact that I can manage my knowledge articles and chat support in one product is fantastic. The new editor for the look and feel of the overall design of the knowledge base is a huge upgrade since the last one! I also really like the reporting so far, it gives the support team a lot of insight into what is working and what is not. The new editor helps you to make super professional-looking articles.

Cons

I think one thing that would have been helpful is to be able to gate the knowledge base based on logins from our own platform, but other than that it was super easy to setup.

Evelyn L.
  • Industry: Printing

User-friendly software

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Pros

HubSpot Service Hub includes all the necessary features in collecting customer feedback, making it easy to create and receive surveys. The step-by-step setup is easy to follow, all the way to automating follow-ups.

Cons

I would like to customize things a little more, and to add more to the automation features.

Allison S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Still Developing

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Pros

The service hub provides the basics for a ticketing system and I love how it integrates with CRM profiles.

Cons

It's not nearly as customizable as we need. I know there is certain data that is tracked through Hubspot but we can't capture it for reporting purposes. Would love to see those changes!

Zac G.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Viva Hubspot, Viva!

Overall: a solid 8.2/10.

Pros

It's versatile for all manners of business.

Cons

I initially found it hard to navigate the platform but I had team members that were able to set me up in less than a week.

Nuno M.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Very good tool

Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Now i keep track of every subject/ticket. I don't forget to solve situations because there is a ticket for each one and we can get analytics of everything to even be able to estimate how many people we need to have to solve an amount of tickets per type of problem

Pros

it helps you to keep a record and a track of each subject, which is good for not forgetting anything

Cons

if you have more than 5 pipelines we should have a large screen, or else you will get bored of doing scroll aside

Akar J.

Review of Hubspot

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

Pros

The software is easy to make it so that your needs are matched. As a user I can change properties, set-up programs/campaigns. Furthermore I really like the way you can add data to certain deals, contacts or companies.

Cons

There are not a lot of things that I disliked. The one thing that comes to mind is that the knowledge base set-up didn't transfer really wel when adding articles.

Thomas N.

Hubspot User

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Neutral. Hubspot offer great tools and capabilities but lacks in consistency.

Pros

Hubspot offers a variety of useful CRM tools that are intuitive and easy to access. Figuring out things like how to set up customer lists to sales metric were a breeze. On top of this, the customer support is awesome. They are quick to respond and super helpful.

Cons

The biggest con about the software are the bugs and systems crashes. After using it daily for a few months now I would say the site crashes multiple times a week. I have also had several issues with their backend code.

Kevin W.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Hubspot

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Improved access to self service customer service means patients and consumers can quickly get access to information in a low touch manner.

Pros

HubSpot Service Hub makes adding content super easy. The layout and the ways in which we can add new content is also very logical and easy to understand, even for users who have not used HubSpot in the past.

Cons

Needed to spend a little more time tweaking the keywords and tags for the chatbot in order to customise the response and to ensure accuracy.

Great but to expensive

Reviewed on 12/11/2019

Its been a good experience

Pros

That is can be used among different branches.

Cons

I dont know, I thing it is a good product, but it does not offer that much that other that is cheaper dosent

Brooke W.

Easy to keep track of issues, create surveys, automations

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

I've been working with Hubspot along with the rest of my team for 4 months and it's only getting better. There is a LOT to explore and it's so easy to have everything working together.

Pros

Working with hubspot has made managing our customers much more easy. I have the ability to create surveys and see which users a replying, create automated messages, tag team members in tickets and more.

Cons

The ticketing feature is not as advanced as other services but it makes it easy when all contacts are in the hubspot CRM

Ella H.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Its good CRM but is more suited for Marketing rather than a Service Role

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

It has some great functions but compared to some other CRM services it is limited and sometimes difficult to navigate

Pros

Easy to retrieve all of the information on a customer. Can keep all the records/notes/emails all under one email address.

Cons

The ticket system is not designed for high volume. You can't see if another team member is in the ticket. If the customer replies back to an closed to ticket it doesn't reopen so we miss emails unless we are double checking our notifications.
Limited reporting.

Rachel H.

Good Overall, Can be Overwhelming/Cluttered, Still Improving

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

We are still new to the Service Hub, which is HubSpot's newest hub, but I see great potential as we continue to learn and customize our instance, and as HubSpot continues to improve Service Hub.

Pros

The ticketing side of HubSpot Service Hub is very flexible conveniently and seamlessly integrated with the HubSpot CRM. The line is blurred between ticket and conversation, which makes interactions with leads and customers more human (HubSpot's whole mission, essentially). There are good integrations with Calendly (new!), Appcues, Gmail, etc. plus the native features such as tracking knowledge base views, opens and clicks on emails, logging calls, etc. that make HubSpot a central record of all customer interaction and give us visibility on the whole journey. Associating a ticket with a CRM record (contact, company, deal) is easy and extremely flexible (unlike a help desk tool I've used before): in HubSpot there doesn't have to be an exact 1:1 relationship between all those things. We can just associate whatever message with whatever record it is actually associated with (helpful for cases like consultants who use our software themselves but also help out with other users' accounts). Plus, a couple other details: 1. being able to respond to live chat in Slack is great; ultimately, you need to view the customer/lead details in HubSpot anyway, but it's good to be able to send a quick, "Hi there, let me look into that for you!" even when I'm not on the chat page in HubSpot yet; 2. the "board" view vs. the "table" view for tickets is great to visualize the pipeline. Overall, I am pleased so far, and HubSpot shows a desire to improve this tool further.

Cons

The radical flexibility and pulling all information about the customer together can get overwhelming and clutter up the screen. Luckily, you can filter out whatever you don't want to see very easily, but it's hard to know what to filter out if you're not looking at all of it to begin with. The knowledge base is not nearly as flexible as the other parts of the tool, e.g. you can't have multiple knowledge bases, and there is very little ability to customize the look/feel (although they are improving this part). Some other things that are strangely inflexible: the support/ticket form (we opted to use a marketing form instead and build a workflow to trigger a ticket, at our HubSpot account manager's recommendation!); and teams (agents can only be on one team and can only view tickets for their own team).