4.6
4.6
Daniel W.

Ferrari of CRM's

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

Pros

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

Cons

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Vicki S.
Industry: Real Estate

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

Pros

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

Cons

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Debbie P.

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Pros

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

Cons

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Terra G.

Boomtown is great for real estate teams wanting to organize their daily tasks

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Boomtown has given me an easy way to manage and track my progress, helping me save time and close more deals.

Pros

I love the ability to log a call or email through Boomtown so I can easily see who I need to follow up with, or the last time I spoke with someone. It has given me a great deal of leads with a decent success rate. The system is very easy to use, the tutorials are amazing, and Boomtown even does live trainings in larger cities you can attend to learn more about the features and functionality. The information in Boomtown is well organized and easy to edit.

Cons

Someitmes I feel like perhaps it is too robust. There are so many features and things it can do I get lost in trying to learn how to use or implement the new features and I constantly worry that there may be a feature that makes what I'm doing easier that I don't know about.

Samantha B.

Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

Cons

The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions.
Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #)
2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?)
3. Changing lead category when claimed
4. Hours of operation for the concierge team
5. Why can't they call more than 1 time (BT strategy)
6. When Concierge logg's a call, why does it go under tommy & not them? (Didn't put in notes that they sold their home)
On another note, the accountability section doesn't allow you to keep track of the communication unless the lead is assigned specifically to you. So as an ADMIN, when I make calls and log them, it's all accounted for under my agent because they are assigned to him so it looks like I don't work which isn't a good thing.

Sherri N.

Boomtown or Bust

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Pretty good. This software is so expensive though, and most of the leads I worked with had bad numbers, emails or really just didn't want to buy -- curiosity lookers.

Pros

Easy to use once you understood the concepts. Love being able to see what my clients were searching for on my team's real estate website.

Cons

I would have liked a more in-depth, functional CRM for my clients. A place where I can easily pull up notes that I've made, rather than scrolling down to see them.

Response from BoomTown

We appreciate your open and honest review, Sherri! Regarding your desire to see an improved experience around viewing notes, I'm happy to share that we actually have some sorting improvements in the works that will allow for you to more easily sort/view a lead's history. So, good news on that front!

We are sorry to hear about some potential frustration with the leads. It's unfortunately not uncommon to have online leads leave incorrect contact info, but hope to minimize the time spent chasing those leads through certain tools and features within the platform. We have a team of dedicated professionals to help guide you and ensure that you have best practices in using said tools, so I might encourage you to reach out to our Support Team so they can help out! Their email is [email protected]

Thank you again for taking the time to review BoomTown!

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Geoffrey G.

The Best CRM

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

Pros

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

Cons

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

Stephanie S.

The Perfect Solution to Provide Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 18/09/2018

As a new real estate agent I am so grateful for this tool! I cannot imagine trying to keep track of leads and follow up with everyone in a timely manner without it. It also allows the space for notes on each clients which helps me provide a personalized experience even if I only talked to the lead once 6 months ago. It's helped my business grow quickly!

Pros

It is so simple to keep track AND nurture hundreds of leads without ever missing a follow up. Additionally, with notifications, you can contact a hot lead within minutes of registration or interaction. It's the perfect tool to provide the best follow up and customer service. Email templates and drip campaigns make it quick and simple to contact hundreds of potential clients in one day.

Cons

It does take some time to get through all the training in order to fully utilize it's potential. You'll have to make sure all your employees go through the training as well. It is intuitive to some degree, it just has an expansive capability that takes some time to take full advantage of.

Judie C.
Industry: Real Estate

Excellent Lead Gen Software & AWESOME company!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

We have been with Boomtown for several years and we are continually impressed with the software and the staff. The thing we are even more impressed with is that the company is always looking for new and innovative ways to grow their company and make their software better than any other software. If you are looking for next gen software that will keep up with best practices and trends in real estate - this is the software for you. And if you are looking for a company who truly treats you as a partner - then this is definitely the company you want to work with.

Pros

Very cutting edge
Awesome customer service
Always growing and improving

Gina F.

Boomtown helps me stay on track every day in my business

Reviewed on 05/07/2018

Pros

The love the ability to log all of my follow up and set new to dos for myself. It all helps me stay on track daily and not forget about a follow up. I know it has gotten me many sales. I love that your able to set up your clients with searches, and can view what they are seeing and their activity on the site as well.

Cons

I really like all areas of the site. I really cant think of anything. The only possible thing is sometime the leads put fake info just to see the listings

Tiffany M.

Elevated my business

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

I feel more and better connected with my clients. This system helps me stay on top of my leads and better prepared when I’m making calls. I am able to not miss leads that are farther ways out. I truly believe if I had this system when I first started real estate, my first year would have been way more successful. The first thing I do every morning is check my category audit. It keeps me organized and better equipped.

Pros

The ease of staying in communication and up to date with your clients.
This software has taken the guess work out. I know what my clients receive, what they like, how often they are seeing what I’m sending. I feel more confident when calling.

Cons

There isn’t much to criticize on this. A few changes to the way the times to follow up maybe? I’ll put more thought into it but I love the system.

Aaron A.
Industry: Real Estate

Boom Town is a great platform for real estate teams and brokerages

Reviewed on 20/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's a great lead generator. The Boomtown team is constantly innovating and improving things in order to help us generate more leads. There are lots of IDX lead generations solutions out there and I truly believe Boomtown is the best. What really sets them apart is the back end of their site. It gives us great transparency into our prospect's search habits, enables us to follow up effectively with leads and allows me to hold the agents on my team accountable.

Cons

It's an expensive tool and you have to be willing to follow up with a lot of leads to determine which buyers and sellers are legitimate. However, if you're looking to grow a big business this is part of it.

Jon W.

Easier to use than other Real Estate Crms

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Overall great, there will always be a hiccups along the way but they are quick to respond.

Pros

How easy it is to train new agents to use the system. They can begin using on the first day. Other CRMs take several months to train new agents.

Cons

It is a year or two behind some of its competitors, things advance so quickly in the industry. I wish the Mojo integration worked better.

Alex L.
Industry: Real Estate

Really wonderful always upgrading system.

Reviewed on 07/09/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I do not feel lost. They don't reinvent the wheel, they make it easy to your job. Once a lead signs up, the system helps to alert you when the prospect is using the website. You can see everything a client is looking at, you can text them pre-done templates in text messages directly from your computer, and set up automatic emails, and so much more. You can have a client signed up for years before they are ready to buy, but once they start showing interest Boomtown notifies you.

Cons

I dont have anything negative. Every time I need help, they are diligent in working with me.

Brianna M.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great, reasonably priced CRM

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

BoomTown is competitively priced, so it makes it a great budget-friendly option while still offering excellent features.

Pros

- Attractive interface
- Great Customer service and training
- Excellent pre-made action plans
- Easy to navigate

Cons

BoomTown does require a decent amount of manual work. It does have auto-drip plans, but there is a fair amount of work required from the agent or assistant. (Examples: manually removing a client from a campaign, manually creating home searches, etc.)

Carl T.

Expensive but worth it

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

It has been good, I am not where I thought I would be 6 months in as far as results, as in the leads aren't as hot as I expected, but overall it has been our best option.

Pros

The ability to know what a client wants by following their site history. Great feature.

Cons

The cost. Starting up in near impossible without having a large budget.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jennifer K.
Industry: Real Estate

Boomtown is a wonderful CRM for all real estate professionals

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

I think it is a must have for all real estate teams, as it will generate a lot of business and the customer service is top notch.

Pros

It's high intuitive software allows you to correspond to clients asap and also the system sends automated emails that act as if it were you and the clients cannot detect that they are computer generated.

Cons

The only con would be the cost. It's well worth it when you get your leads, but not feasible for your fresh team starting out.

Richard M.

Boomtown is an easy to navigate CRM and lead tracking system that integrates with multiple systems

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

I like the ease of tracking and following up with leads. As a team leader it allows for me to hold my agents accountable like no other system I've used. The associated app allows for agents to maximize their response team to leads and to convert more successfully.

Cons

The one down side of the system is the desktop version is slow to load when a page refreshes. The page refreshes after any change and this can slow you down.

Unbelievably User Friendly!

Reviewed on 27/01/2019

Pros

It is unbelievably user friendly and is well organized. I've never seen a database as user friendly as this one.

Cons

Clients entered into the database cannot be deleted, even if multiple people with the same name and number exist.

Industry: Real Estate

BT is very efficient and incredibly user friendly

Reviewed on 25/06/2018

All in all this software is truly a lifesaver. I honestly would not be able to keep up with my clients and their information if it was not for this program.

Pros

It is very easy to use. Like most programs it does take some time to understand all the ends and outs of a program, but once you get the hang of it it comes very easily.

Cons

Having to log out because your toggle bar doesn't want to show up. There are quite a few glitches as well that occur more often than they should. However, it does not take up a ton of time to log out and log back in. It is more of an inconvenience.

Industry: Real Estate

The best real estate software platform

Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

The fact that I can communicat with multiple buyers and sellers on a large scale helps us improve our deal pipeline and close more deals.

Cons

Outated UI/UX but they have been getting better with updates.

Bre S.

Best System I’ve Seen

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

I have had an amazing experience with Boomtown. Always helpful staff, easy to operate userface, and clean/modern look.

Pros

My favorite thing about BT is their customer service. I know that if I have a problem or question I can always get a timely, helpful response. I also love how user friendly the system is and all the help/training tools that are always available.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that I am not able to add my own Stage category for clients. Such as adding a category for mets that aren’t qualified but being dripped on.

Daniel W.

Best Lead System On The Market

Reviewed on 28/10/2016

I came from another Brokerage that did not have this system in their favor and started rough. Seven months into my career I joined with a company that uses the system and my career is changing everyday for the better. Over half of my deals have come from using this system and have many more cooking with help from the software. Thank you BT for the awesomeness that is you.

Pros

Everything is set for success.

Cons

Sometimes there are hiccups but the IT depot is always on top of it to fix the problem

Emily M.
Industry: Real Estate

Expensive, but I get a lot of quality leads to nurture.

Reviewed on 21/12/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Simplicity in use and fast customer service. The platform itself is simple and easy to navigate and all questions are promptly answered.

Cons

The price is high. Higher than other competitors who use the same type of platform. Also, there is no Month-to-month option

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bob E.
Industry: Real Estate

Bazooka in a water gun fight

Reviewed on 20/08/2016

I've owned my site since 2010. When people ask me about it my response is it's a bazooka in a water gun fight.

Pros

Innovation

Cons

Not the cheapest