kvCORE

Real estate management for brokers and enterprise

4.5 /5 (258 reviews) Write a Review!

David C.

• Customer Support Software

Really and all in one system

Reviewed on 19/04/2020

Pros

The most useful feature in the software is its CRM capacities. I have never used a CRM as useful as this one/

Cons

One of the hardest parts of using the software is getting set up. Since there is so much it can do it can be overwhelming at first when starting up. however, there is a lot of content to help you walk through the steps of setting up a successful CRM.

Phillip T.

• Customer Support Software

Never lose track of clients

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

Keeps track of all my clients on a day to day basis. Allows me to email and text current and new clients. Works amazing with Facebook Marketing and the ability to capture and nurture any lead that comes from your campaigns. Love the automation for email followup and the ease of customizing templates.

Pros

Deal management with the ability to upload documents.
CRM with the ability to do lead generation through squeeze pages and landing pages
Email Campaigns
Text Campaigns
Lots of addons to make you successful

Cons

Mobile site could use some work. Can't use all the features that's on the computer based platform.

Eric W.

Very very good CRM

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

I do really love kvcore and use it daily ... not looking for a anything else with a CRM anytime soon

Pros

easier to use than a lot of broad use CRM applications
Their Facebook boost is incredible and worth every penny

Cons

So many features it’s hard to find things
Poor iPad experience
iPhone app feels tacked on and not a priority

Scott R.

Keeps me motivated!

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

They always help when I have questions... Easy to use....!

Pros

Software keeps motivated! I like checking it from my phone or home PC. Gives me a routine everyday...

Cons

Email is not use friendly. Sometimes it wants you to choose canned letter which I prefer to write my own.

Beverly cherelle J.

• Customer Support Software

LOVING Lead Generation Again!!!!!

Reviewed on 01/05/2020

I am a newer real estate agent who HATES the spreadsheet CRM data collection process! The KVCore CRM teaches, guides, streamlines and automatically updates everything I do in lead generation. I'm LOVING lead generation again!!!!!

Pros

Lead generation is paramount for the real estate business, but it is also EXTREMELY time consuming no matter how experienced you may be. Couple that with just being human, and occasionally make an error or forget to make an entry in updating your progress with a client, and you can sometimes kiss that lead GOODBYE!! The KVCore CRM solves ALL of that!!!!! KVCore helps newer users know just what to do WHEN!!! The KVCore CRM is extremely user friendly and provides excellent, REVIEWABLE training that can be applied IMMEDIATELY!! Also, KVCore assists those who have TONS of experience modernize and streamline their processes!!!!! NO MORE SPREADSHEET CRM DATA COLLECTION!!!!! For me, lead generation has, once again, become an ENJOYABLE way to start my day!!!!!

Cons

I do not have any negatives to mention at this time.

Shailin D.

Great Platform all in one

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

I like getting notified when my buyers are looking at my emails. I like the alerts i can set up. The email blast and text blast are awesome. As well as all the templates ready to go. Open house app clients going straight to kvcore it awesome.

Pros

I love how you can make squeeze pages and landing plus so many other tools. It makes my business easier and organized. I love seeing that my buyers are looking at the properties that are being sent to them. Over all I think kvcore is a great platform and look forward to making it work for my business success.

Cons

I would like to be able to not just snooze my calls but control when i want to get notified to call, everyday seeing so many notifications is bit tedious. I also would love to be able to print agent reports so i dont need to log in to paragon to print. More options on personalizing my website would be great also instead of basic layout everyone has.

Trevor W.

Terrific Program!1

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

I am using kvCORE in conjunction with the Making It Rain program and I'm seeing amazing results. I have already met with three clients in person and wrote a contract within 3 weeks!

Pros

The Smart Campaigns are amazing. Being able to text a home to a client and have a link to it in my website is converting a ton of leads -- people really respond to it! All the Squeeze and Landing Pages built it in are super helpful.

Cons

It's buggy at times. Names that you're supposed to be able to click and go directly to their profile don't work a lot. Also, navigating around can take a while for pages to load. It doesn't just go back to the profile you were on when you looked up a home or went to a different section. It wants to load the Dashboard and then figure out where it was last. Also, we need to know what different messages go out per Status (New Lead, Active Lead, etc. so we don't send a generic message after we've received contact from lead).

Margarett K.

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

KVCore has been awesome with keeping people engaged in the home buying process.

Pros

The software allows you to work with your active clients without worrying about engaging with the next group of people ready to view homes. The software keeps people engaged with emails and texts.

Cons

You do receive text answers without knowing the question until you sign in.

Charlotte B.

great program

Reviewed on 13/06/2020

emailing current and previous clients with automatic emails for whatever reason/occasions I set up

Pros

the ease of use and with my company I get it free. I like having one place for my current prospects and my previous buyers and sellers and being able to set up emails for different occasions

Cons

lot to learn but worth it. There are always programs that do one thing or another and this one seems to have most of what you need.

Afrodite W.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

I am using it with CRM, task management and running ads

Pros

Easy integration, excellent service and great training for the users.

Cons

Is probably a little difficult for people that are not up to date with technology

Todd P.

• Customer Support Software

Greatest Real estate tool!

Reviewed on 15/03/2020

KvCore has really helped me track and stay in contact with my database. using this program has increased my lead generation and reduced the amount of leads that fall through the cracks.

Pros

The way this program interacts with my prospects in the background with an almost set it and forget it ease is unbelievable. This has changed the game for me when it comes to prospecting. The preprogrammed campaigns are well designed to increase my rate of turning prospects into leads. The lead generation features work incredibly well and have dramatically reduced lead cost as well.

Cons

I would like an option to cancel a campaign generated call. This may exist i just haven't found out how to do that yet.

Monica B.
  • Industry: Railroad Manufacture
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The software is amazing!!

Reviewed on 04/05/2020

Pros

Still new to it but everything is amazing. It helps me stay organized and helps eliminate the worry of who needs to be contacted. I love the squeeze and landing pages. I love my websites and will be coming up with great ideas and ways to utilize all of these amazing tools. It took me a couple of days to get my database together but as soon as i did, they had it uploaded for me very very quickly! I highly recommend this system and I will be back once I have had time to play with all of it now that my database part is complete.

Cons

I have no cons right now. I am new to the system and learning. I love it so much so far!!

KvCore Review

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

My overall experience has been positive. The support team has always been there to help me, and they provide weekly training.

Pros

Easy to add prospects, follow up with prospects, and customize your messages. I like the reminders of the people I need to follow up because they visited my site or it's time to give them a friendly phone call. I also like how easy it's to post my listings to Craigslist and other sites.

Cons

Things I don't like about the software is when you create a landing page, once you create it and publish it, you can not go back and make changes. You have to start over again. I like that it has a text feature, but I don't like the limit of one text per month per prospect.

Zeke T.

kvCORE test drive

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

I am really enjoying kcCore. I input leads from 6 months ago and started getting action when I was unable to sending multiple messages on my own. Not sure how it does it, but it just does. I just started using the lead and squeeze page setup. I am excited to learn and continue using!

Pros

Just add contact info and set on a campaign and off you go! It does the job of staying in touch and auto responding when I am not able to. I can easily access the backend of my website to update and tailor to my needs. Lead generation is available and implemented with ease. Overall this CRM is a game changer for my business.

Cons

The software tends to by laggy switching back and forth between pages.

Very impressed!

Reviewed on 05/02/2020

My overall experience with kvCORE has been great. Can't wait to learn the ins and outs of this software.

Pros

My real estate office just started using kvCORE a few months ago. Im still learning all it has to offer but so far I am loving it. There is so much it can do and many things that are even automated once you have things set up. Can't wait to learn even more.

Cons

Because our version was highly customized there are still some bugs we are encountering. But the customer support has been awesome in dealing with them.

Carolina M.

Feedback

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

I know is a very complete system for my bussiness but so far I think I'm paying for a system that at the end I didn't use as much as I want, becuse of the complexity of the lerning proceess, Im more into one of one couching sesions rather than video training, so I have to pay additional money to someone every time I need help

Pros

it puts together all you need for your real state business from marketing to lead engine

Cons

Is very difficult to learn and sometimes make me overwhelmed because of that I didn't use the system as much as I want, every time I try it takes me a lot of time to understand things and I'm a timeless person

Robert B.

Incredible

Reviewed on 13/03/2020

Helps me to see what my clients are ACTUALLY looking for!

Pros

Database functionality to see what my customers are looking at

Cons

Integration with other apps difficult. Slow sometimes

Theresa K.

Great overall product

Reviewed on 08/04/2020

Pros

This software is pretty user friendly. What I have not been able to "figure" out, the tech support has stepped in to help. They are pretty quick to reply to questions and seem pretty knowledgable in doing so. Most questions have been answered proficiently.

Cons

I believe it is missing some features I would like. Would like to be able to create other categories for our database. Don't like some of the automated text msgs, etc.

She-ra D.

Love kvCORE

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

I've had a great experience so far!

Pros

I'm used other CRMs, and kvCORE is the best by far. I love the lead engine and marketing options. Training is also great!

Cons

The campaign capabilities are great, but I have had issues with my campaigns going to spam. I had to pay to connect my account to mailchimp so I could send out my weekly newsletters to my database without spam issues.

Dewayne H.

Amazed every time I use it.

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

Great, so far. Still learning and can't wait to put it to work.

Pros

What more can this app do? The capabilities and integration of this app seem endless. Takes some time to get it all under your belt but is fairly easy to use and I learn something about it every time I open it.

Cons

Cumbersome and a bit intimidating at first. There is a learning curve, as with any new app.

Dennis O.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Sales Agent

Reviewed on 06/03/2020

I am still learning the new system and all of the features and what it can do. In doing so the Inside Real Estate Support Team was been very helpful and responsive. Thank you

Pros

The automation features are amazing. This system is a big help with sending out relevant information on social media and is all automated saving me much time.

Cons

There are still so many features that I am learning.

Michael M.

KV Core and Me

Reviewed on 02/04/2020

So far I have liked what I see and have already started telling agents of other companies about it and how it could impact their business greatly.

Pros

I love the ability to email, call or text a client directly through the system. The fact he the cals then are routed through my phone is a huge plus for me.

Cons

I haven't found a con yet...still learning the ins and outs.

• Customer Support Software

Kvcore over promised and under delivered

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

We are ale to market our business very easily. The setup and support was lacking from the beginning. You can definitely tell it is a software solution built by non agents.

Pros

It is innovative. It is easy to interact with our social media.

Cons

It is clunky. The interface is not very intuitive.

Michael N.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Sell and Forgot you

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Not the best and since they were brought out last year they have really changed with their service and help

Pros

Lead capture and lead responses were quicker and better targeting.

Cons

No customer support. Very hard to find the person assigned to your account so it seems you passed on from one person to the next. They have a high turn over rate of new hires but it does not seem they are crossed trained and you don't get people with very good knowledge of the product.

Should only purchase if you have a strong program or HTML background or you will be watching tons of help videos since once you purchase the phone help is lost and chat is very short.

Jeannie O.

Great experience

Reviewed on 22/04/2020

I'm new to the business and KVcore has combined many necessary tasks into one, helping me get up to speed more quickly and stay on top of my business.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use from the start

Cons

I'd like to see customization options for the marketing/drip campaigns