4.5
4.3
4.6
4.7
Sahr S.

Drag is a lifesaver for my inbox and gave me the ability to get things done more productively.

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

This software has helped me streamline my email process and not forget about the emails that have not received a response (whether that's on my end or the other party). It's has allowed for less work to fall through the cracks and for less prospective, current, or future business to be lost.

Pros

Before Drag, my inbox was a mess. I would not have any proper method of keeping track of emails and it got to the point where things fell through the cracks which amounted to lost business. What I like most about Drag is that it resembles kanban boards that I'm familiar with in the software space and it gives me a good means to make sure that emails don't get forgotten about.

I also like how it seamlessly integrates into your email using the Chrome extension and doesn't require any additional onboarding steps. Usually, the problem with bringing on new software is that it is too laborious to integrate it into your daily routine. That's not the case with Drag. With the toggle of a button, you can switch it on and off at your discretion, as well.

Cons

One of my email inboxes has over 11,000 emails. I found that integrating Drag with that particular email really slowed things down when it came to website speed. This is more mismanagement on my part and it's my goal to reduce the number of emails I have in that inbox so that I can actually use Drag.

In addition, Drag doesn't currently allow you to customize the labels on the kanban board or add any additional steps. To my understanding, this is a feature that they hope to launch in the future, however.

Matheus R.
Industry: Higher Education

FANTASTIC tool! Helped me to boost my productivity & efficiency and made my life so much easier

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

What I like most about Drag is how it made my life much easier, and allowed me to become way more efficient and productive than what I was in my pre-Drag life.
Bring able to organize my e-mails / tasks in different categories, in a SUPER visual friendly way, helps to me better focus in my priorities, keep track of my to-dos (completed and to be completed), and save a lot of time.

Cons

For work reasons I have to use both Gmail and Outlook accounts, and unfortunately I cannot yet sue Drag in my Outlook. But my understanding is that it is in the plans of the developers to extend the functionality to Outlook at some point.

Stacy B.

Stay organized and keep your calendar with ease.

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Organization, ease of use, quick visual cues and ability to see where things are.

Pros

Keeping me organized is a challenge and a necessary evil. I work for 8 different companies and have my own business. All of it needs organized quick, easy, and in a visually recognizable way. Drag does all of that ane more. Dragging cards/information from one place to another without having to learn lots of steps and organizing my inbox in a visual way has helped my organization.

Cons

It doesn't have all of the integrations I would like (yet), so I can't use it to my personal maximum choice of integration with other software I use daily.

Sean S.
Industry: Sports

So far it has been very easy to use and lets me see everything I have coming up.

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Organization of my never ending inbox, and the ability to keep messages near the top, even though I'm not ready to review the information yet.

Pros

I have emails that I need to keep unread in my inbox until I am ready to review the information. Sometimes takes up to a week so having multiple columns to organize the different subjects has been great. This way the emails I need don't get pushed down the list and forgotten.

Cons

It does take a little longer to load than without. I am also using another extension inside Gmail so using both is likely causing some minor speed issues. Once I have it open it doesn't seem to affect it too much however, and I tend to leave my email open all day so not overly worried about it.

This is a unique email organizer: you can categorize it, works like a planner and very minimalist.

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

efficient use of time and less stressful working on emails.

Pros

i love that it allows you to segregate your emails into columns/boxes per category. I have a lot of emails everyday and having it in categories makes working easier. The segregated result saves you time from looking for emails that you need or avoiding opening emails that I have already worked on.

It has made the email more clutter-free, work efficiently in the morning and less cramming on those important tasks that sometimes gets lost on the influx of everyday emails.

The app is also very accessible to users since it is already part of the chrome extension . You download it then voila! an organized email in an instant, everyday. The best part is that it can be categorized the way you do on planners: to do list, work -in-progress and done section.

I am particular with mute designs. This app offers a very minimalist design which is easy on the eyes. It is also simple and easy to navigate that you don't need a walk-through. You can figure it out on your own.

Cons

It would be a good input if the colors of the border can be changed. Also, the current version is only web version. It would be a better deal if there is a mobile version.

It only works with chrome.

Joshua P.

It is a good tool to use, but I wish tools like this weren't costly. The cost adds up eventually...

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

I like the ease of use and how easy it is to organize categories. I wish more features were free because it is a great product.

Cons

I don't like how when I first add the extension I have premium features, and then I lost these features without understanding that I would only have them temporarily. It would be better to start with the free features and then request a premium try.

Slow start-but it has grown immensely on me.

Reviewed on 22/07/2018

Pros

This started kind of slow. I tried the early version, and wondered "OK, what now? So it makes lists" But then with the pro version and time and poking about, I have found that it really does improve my workflow. Instead of a long line of email clamoring for my attention, now they line up efficiently i their little rooms, ready for when I am ready for them. Although I am not a big GTD user, the ability to sort emails into working, fluid categories has been a sneaking and welcome tool that has made my work much more efficient and less overwhelming.

Cons

Little slow to figure out how it fit my workflow. Which is not a criticism-more a process of my learning. Is there an iPad version yet?

Mario humberto P.

Easy to use and very helpful to my day to day tasks

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

the great way to keep and order my emails as tasks help me to get a zero inbox. I have always had problems with this and the software helped me keep and eye in everything organize it and be active on each email.

Cons

i actually love all the software no problems at all with other software i use it was a bit of a problem moving from the email to the task view. this is easy I stopped using 2 other platforms by using this.

Douglas B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

great when your boss sends multiple tasks and timeline. I wish our company could incorporate this

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 23/07/2018

staying on task is important to me, with this it keeps me in the head of the game, for me, this is a game changer not only for home but the office as well

Pros

to know your to-do list and when a task has been done is great and saves time looking for emails. to have your emails in different columns makes office life easy

Cons

that my trial period ran out... I'm in the process of sharing with our IT department the time saving of this extension

Brenda L.
Industry: Accounting

Pretty Cool

Organize better

Pros

Pretty easy to use, right out of the box so to speak you don't need any instructions. It just works drag n drop

Cons

Sometimes have to refresh but that is a minor inconvenience since you just F5 or just refresh the page

Industry: Computer Software

Organizational Lifesaver

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

Makes organizing and prioritizing emails and tasks so much easier. This been a life saver for my work emails. It's reduced missed email tasks that get lost in an overfull inbox and I don't snooze them away forever like with other apps.

Cons

There's a few glitches and bugs, but they're working on them. It's not perfect, but they seem to be trying to fix things quickly. They're also really open about the product roadmap which makes any issues you have less of an issue because you can see when they're bing worked on.

Industry: Animation

Trello For Emails... if you can install it!

Reviewed on 16/09/2018

It's a hassle trying to install it for teams that need to work with it, even though it ought to be easier and quick. That, and the fact that it also calls itself "The Zendesk Alternative" (as a name, rather than a tagline) makes it immediately untrustworthy. However, once installed, it's pretty easy to work with.

Pros

It really is basically Trello for Emails, making it extremely useful for organizing and managing not only client / customer communications but also internal management. The best thing about it, however, is that it doesn't just work with emails, but also custom task-lists, which you can put due-dates on.

Cons

For one, it's Chrome-only, which immediately limits the choices that businesses have. Secondly, it's a great tool IF one manages to install it, which is sometimes pretty hard to do as the website's own installation link rarely works.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Cameron A.

Simple, intuitive, and it is constantly becoming more stable with frequent updates. Great product

Used Weekly for 1+ year

Clarity in my mail.

Pros

Simplicity. It doesn't try to be something it isn't. It's the Todoist of email organization and that's a great thing.

Cons

I wish it were a standalone product/client so I wouldn't be tied to using gmail mail service. Sigh, a boy can dream.

This app adds functionality that is very useful in gmail.

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

It helped streamline my workflow.

Pros

The app is very easy to use and easy to implement. It's core objective is to make things flow easily while keeping things informative and functional.

Cons

There are some features that should be added but the coming soon section of the products site shows they are going to very soon incorporate new functionality. In other words, the team are working towards evolving the product.

Larry B.

Combined something I do daily (sift thru emails) with my to do list.

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

Easy to use and pretty customizable. Ability to categorize emails and tasks like a deck of cards is really helpful for getting a handle on what's got to get done.

Cons

Need mobile viewer. Need to be able to see added tasks etc while on the go.
I also wish there was an easy way to put colored marker or font or something on emails and tasks so I could quickly see how much of one thing I've got on my plate.

Industry: Computer Software

Makes me day much easier!

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

It allows me to turn my inbox into an organized filing cabinet. I love that I can drag and drop emails to my customized columns (I use Due Today, Tomorrow, This Week, Next Week, In 6 Months) and easily see where they are located.

Cons

It's still in the early stages so there are a few bugs that pop-up. However, the Drag team is very receptive to hearing about and quickly fix said bugs.

Ella A.

Great find, simplifies my life

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

The extension has been pretty seamless and easy to use. I still need to learn the ins and outs a bit more.

Cons

One thing that is annoying, and maybe i just dont know the fix, is it popping up and asking me whether i want to login to the google account each time i am in a different google email account. Maybe theres an off setting for the ones i dont want drag to be active on?

Masood A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness
Company size: Self Employed

It is an innovative app which needs a due recognition especially by those who are using gmail

Reviewed on 21/07/2018

Its a good extension to manage task lists.

Pros

I simply love it . it basically lets you help when you have too many emails and tasks together and so it becomes an absolute winner, that why " I'm lovin' it" :)

Cons

It needs a lot of time to understand this app and then use it which is a bit frustrating. The Drag teams needs to work a bit more on its integration with emails.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Eva A.

I just love it

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Pros

It helped me be so much more organized having 3 different job mails coming to my gmail. This way i can arrange everything in to do and done lists.

Cons

I was skeptical about paying, and sometimes it takes some time for the app to load into Gmail, but considering the number of emails I receive, I don't blame 'em.

René G.

Very handy tool for sorting and managing your inbox.

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Comes integrated in your Gmail Inbox. We use it for project management and customer management. Very easy to understand and use.

Cons

What I don't like? Good question. The software fits into my needs for its offering. Maybe could be more integrated in other softwares.

Jovan M.

If you want your Gmail inbox to keep always organized

Reviewed on 07/06/2018

Pros

DragApp helps me when I was used Gmail very frequently to organize thinks that I need to finish. I practically used it as a task management tool.

Cons

Very aggressive drip campaigns during promo periods. In some period promo e-mails came very intensively.

Brittany P.

easy to use and download

Reviewed on 29/03/2018

Pros

great way to stay organized using the different columns
likes organization
easy to download and integrate

Cons

I like the fact I can keep my unread messages towards the top of my gmail. Without this functionality on Drag I decided to not use it.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Overall I love the product, and I would definitely recommend the product to a friend.

Reviewed on 23/07/2018

It keeps me organized. Considering Gmail is probably the least efficient inbox, Drag makes the experience a lot better.

Pros

I love how well the product organizes my dashboard. I work with multiple clients, so it's nice to have all the emails that are associated with one account on one dashboard.

Cons

It's a bit slow. I have to wait for about 5-10 seconds for a new email, which I know many of partners would have major problems with.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Andy O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Good App, Helpful for Organization

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Helps me be more organized!

Pros

Easily see what's needing to be done. It's like Trello in your Gmail inbox. Really sweet app that increases organization.

Cons

A little unstable and refreshes happen occasionally. Doesn't happen all of the time, but it's a bit annoying when it does.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Justin E.

This is a very unique tool that changes the email game.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Ease of use and convenience. It finally allows me to organize my inbox into actionable tasks. And the kanban board is genius.

Cons

I don't want to spend more time in my inbox especially working on tedious things but I'm working on it.