Whatagraph

All-in-one marketing reporting tool for digital agencies.

4.2/5
4.2/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Julieanne
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Top notch customer service and functionality

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

- increase transparency with clients (high priority for my business)
- decrease in time spent on reports
- automatic reports emailed to me first
- faster to navigate than some of the native platforms' analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, GMB)

Pros

I've been using Whatagraph for a about a year, and it's simply the best. It saves me SO much time while simultaneously making beautiful looking reports that always impress my clients. The reason I initially chose it over other programs was due to how many platforms it can connect to to create a single report and the vast metrics you could report and customize to the needs of each client. Reports that used to take hours now take me 20 min or less and look stunning.

The reason I've stuck with them for so long though is their customer service is bar none. Occasionally there's a very specific stat I'd like to be able to pull that I have to research manually. Most recently, this meant pulling hashtag information in order to capture information about client events. I looked into so many programs and couldn't find 1 program that did it all, even the top programs available for Instagram stats like Iconosquare and TalkWalker. I contacted Whatagraph support and they sent me a detailed email asking questions about what I'd like to see in the feature. A month or so later, they emailed me back saying they created the feature I requested! I'm totally blown away! The developer even made a little video to show me how it works. You just don't get customer service like this anywhere else.

Cons

It's a little pricey for small businesses, but considering how much time it's saved me it's been 100% worth it. I would like to upgrade to the white label version soon, but haven't due to the price.

Sarah

Maximize data potential

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

We started to use this tool around two years ago, and at that moment, the situation was not pleasant. My team was making print screens, many excel sheets and sadly, a lot of human mistakes in the reporting process. We needed a solution and chose Whatagraph as it seems like a really attractive startup, really excellent customer support and a vision of where the product is heading.

Pros

My favorite function is automation - you can set your reports for a specific date and time and be sure that clients will receive them on time and with the newest information. Also, there is quite a various reports library that you can use for the general reports and campaigns. This is also very helpful, as my team just adds channels and in seconds receives a report which you can send. This is a real time saver. I would not imagine my life without this tool.

Cons

As we are long-time users - there were many bugs on the way in the past. Of course, customer support was always here to help, I think they honestly care to solve the problems, but still, the bugs bother you at that moment.

Adina

• Customer Support Software

Good value for your money.

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Pros

- User-friendly interface.
- Easy to add accounts and various channels.
- Ability to increase the number of sources for your team without the need to contact support (upgrade your membership).
- Automated reports.
- Email notifications in case one of the sources get disconnected.

Cons

- The company is located in Europe and doesn't have 24/7 support. For someone working from Canada's West Coast, it is incredibly hard to get a timely response and support.
- Troubles with connecting social media channels due to various APIs. Even if the source is connected, there is no guarantee that it will not be disconnected for no reason.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks so much for your feedback, Adina! A 24/7 support is definitely something that we've been considering and will hopefully implement next year as the company grows. As for the API disconnects working super hard on fixing that as we know how much frustration it causes. It's hard to control what happens on the third-party's side, eg. Facebook, but we're absolutely aware of the issue as are trying to find other ways to prevent it from happening.

Theresa

• Customer Support Software

They Hear Suggestions AND Implement Them!

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Pros

When I have had questions or asked if an option was available and it wasn't, the Whatagraph team took actual interest in what I was trying to do and went above and beyond to help me and also added in the feature that I was specifically looking for to make my report even better for my clients. I've never felt more heard from a company in all my life, seriously, it was awesome that they took my suggestion and actually did it.

Cons

There were some small things that I didn't prefer when I first started to use this platform, but as time has gone on, everything that I didn't prefer was updated and is no longer an issue. This platform is very comparable to others in regards to features, however, this platform is the most budget and user-friendly.

TapClicks

Response from Whatagraph

Thank you so much for the nice words, Theresa! Hope we'll continue to meet your expectations going forward :) And always feel free to reach out.

James

• Customer Support Software

Time-saving agency reporting with fantastic customer service

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

Fantastic! Before Whatagraph we were using spreadsheets and downloading data from social media channels. Whatagraph has easily reduced the amount off time we spend on reports each week and month, allowing us to focus on insights and recommendations.

Pros

Integrations with all the main social media channels we use for clients has provided some fantastic time-savings. This, alongside incredible customer service and relative ease of use, is what I like most about it.

Cons

Having to manually download some data and use spreadsheets for some channel metrics (Twitter specifically) is very annoying but I understand that is an API issue that Whatagraph probably can't do much about. I'd also like to have slightly more flexibility on report design.

Kevin

The COMPLETE Reporting Solution

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

Overall, Whatagraph continues to serve my reporting needs better than anything else available. And I regularly research... Love it!

Pros

Connecting all my client systems into one, high quality report is a huge time-saver.

Cons

I would like more control over my reports - Moving into separate client folders would be appreciated.

Google Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Whatagraph

Scope of integrations, flexibility of design and the support available is fantastic!

Response from Whatagraph

Amazing to hear that, Kevin! Working hard on meeting your expectations and delivering something new and more powerful so you'd enjoy Whatagraph even more.

Giovanna

Whatagraph Review

Reviewed on 10/08/2022

Pros

Customer service team is always available to help out and explain things.

Cons

I would like better visualizations in graphs

Nate
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Great if you are heavily attached to SM

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

If you run a Social Media Agency this is THEE program to have. However, if you are not heavily attached to SM then it's true value may be lost. I love the interface and the ease of use. It has a ton of great analytics and they email you reports that would be super valuable if you were an agency that managed social media accounts

Cons

This is probably the gold standard social media tracking. I think it is a fantastic program.

Marko

Exellent and flexible tool

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Pros

- Extremely fast and capable customer service
- Easy to customize for customer's needs
- Supports almost every channel

Cons

-Traffic sources have been dropping from time to time.

Daniël

Review from Yungo

Reviewed on 24/08/2022

Quite expensive for its abilities/user friendliness

Pros

Fast and helpful customer support
Live dashboarding

Cons

Not very easy to use custom formulas
Data visualisation not optimals (graphs)

Ricky

Client Reporting Made Easy and Visually Pleasing

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Very pleasing. Easy to use, clean reports, automation at it's finest!

Pros

I like the automation I can do with Whatagraph, I can deliver weekly updates to my clients and the reports look splendid. My clients are loving it and commend me for spending time collecting datas and making such beautiful and clean reports when Whatagraph helps me automate most of this workflow!

Cons

All the features are working fine, if I have to recommend something for improvement it would be that they can add more new features more frequently. I don't see why they cannot dominate the market with such solid platform.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Ricky! We have some exciting releases planned for 2020 so stay tuned and hopefully, we'll take down the market together :)

Erman

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use marketing data reporting tool

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

I think this is a very useful tool, as it takes tons of hours of data.

Pros

The tool is easy to use; you do not need to have development resources. Even my junior project managers are capable of making campaign reports in minutes. There are a lot of pre-made templates you can use as well as many pre-made widgets.

Cons

In the beginning, it takes a lot of time to prepare your templates for the reporting. As with all the tools, you need to make yourself aware of the interface.

Victoria
  • Industry: Government Administration

Best tool ever

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

So easy to provide the Board and senior managers with the overall performance of our work

Pros

So easy to use and it is not costly - makes reporting so easy and I like that it compares with previous months or years

Cons

Nothing - not anything not to like about this tool

Ema

This product is amazing!

Reviewed on 22/02/2018

It saved us a lot of time while using it. Also, the graphics are amazing.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate . This tool has really good graphics. It saves a lot of time.

Cons

I did not find anything that I would put into this category. There are some limitations in the sources that this service offers but the customer service is amazing. I called the customer service and ordered a fine-tuned version which fits our needs.

Jyothi

Automate your reports

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

Really happy about it, I just set the report and it is automatically delivered to clients. Easy breezy :D

Pros

Being social media manager I need to work a lot with creatives. Regarding that I was looking for a reporting platform which would show all of the post pictures and rank it from the best performing to worst. I did not find anywhere else this feature, but Whatagraph has it. Reports visually are very pretty, I think anyone can understand what I want to represent with it as it is so clear from the colors pallet and bars.

Cons

It took me some time to master this tool. There are a lot of functions and trying them all was a bit overwhelming.

Indre

Great value for money

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Pros

There's value here for every member of the marketing team.
Informative graphs, all information can be displayed visually, easy to interpret.
Easy to set up.

Cons

Some integrations are missing, like Pinterest and some other data-based marketing tools.

Rasmus Bernt
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Get an executive overview fast and easy

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

It is very easy to use, has a lot of integration, and let get started very fast.

Pros

The system has standard templates that are easy and fast to use. Also you can build your own report with lightning speed

Cons

None that I can think of. However I suggest they look into some live dashboard features.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Rasmus! Keep up the great work

Ignacio

• Customer Support Software

Huge time savings with reports for clients

Reviewed on 28/10/2019

This software has reduced the time we use to spend in reporting dramatically. It is really easy to use. I would recommend this without hesitation.

Pros

This software is really easy to use, ver user friendly. I like the interface and has really help the agency to save time in reporting for clients.

Cons

There are a few glitches that i have found. Also some limits with functions, for example in reporting the call details from Google Ads, there is a limit of 100 calls.

Response from Whatagraph

Hey, Ignacio! Thanks so much for the review. Always feel free to drop us a line whenever you encounter a bug or a glitch of any sort our team will immediately take a look at it.

Nikola

What a time saver!

Reviewed on 07/10/2019

From start to finish it has been an amazing experience, from the sales to the support - 100%

Pros

I found Whatagraph at a time when I was frustrated at how long my client reports were taking each month and cutting into my bottom line when it came to staff time allocation. Our reports were taking hours to collate all the data from the different software packages and to include in the report. Now it takes no longer than 20 minutes, as the report just automatically pulls the data in the report each month in an easy to read format. Love it!

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to download a pdf copy of the report as it pulls the data. But the response from their chat help is awesome and it is always fixed promptly if need be.

Response from Whatagraph

So glad to hear that, Nikola! I hope Whatagraph will continue to satisfy your reporting needs. Let us know if there's anything you're missing from the platform.

Karan
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Excellent reporting tool, that literally does the job for you

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Aggregating market campaigning data from different sources

Pros

Before Whatagraph, we were using different analytic tools for different platforms. With Whatagraph, combining this data, and putting it together became so much easier. It creates visualizations that are so easy to understand and present. The learning curve is minimal.

Cons

Honestly, I can't find anything that I would say is the least likeable thing for Whatagraph! It really has eased my job.

Dada
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reporting made easy

Reviewed on 23/08/2022

Pros

I liked how user-friendly this software is.. Very useful and helpful for my monthly reporting I can easily pull all the data I needed for my reports. Great customer service.

Cons

Sources keeps disconnecting for no reasons.

Brenda
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used for 1+ year

na

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Pros

After we set it up initially, I don't have to think about it again.

Cons

I have no feedback for this question at this time.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks, Brenda!

Collin

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and highly visible

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Easy reporting to clients on a weekly basis.

Pros

Ease of use and easy to plug into our existing software and accounts. It makes reporting very easy on a weekly basis.

Cons

Sometimes it seems like the numbers do not quite match the numbers that are on the sites that are integrated with the tool.

Anshul
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Superb Product

Reviewed on 05/07/2022

Pros

As we are a no-code tool for e-commerce platforms that helps in converting better, analytics reporting is a big part of what we do, Whatagraph really makes it easy to create customized reports and helps us focus on areas that need attention.

Cons

As of now, I can't think of anything but I'll let you guys know whenever

Deric

• Customer Support Software

Easy on the eyes beautiful reports

Reviewed on 16/12/2019

Pros

Automated Client Reporting with beautiful and easy to use reports. It prevents me from making thing complicated.

Cons

Having more integrations is always the best.

Response from Whatagraph

Thanks for your feedback, Deric!