Match2One

Programmatic advertising solution for agencies & businesses

4.2 /5 (6 reviews) Write a Review!
4.2
4.2
4.5
4.3
4.5
Fred P.
Company size: Self Employed

At last! Self serve programmatic display advertising is available for everyone

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Very good. Excellent support team. They even build the campaigns for you (if you want) although the portal it so easy to use, you can DIY in less than 10 minutes.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. Programmatic advertising has long been the tool of big agencies and not accessible to small business. I can now leverage this amazing software for my clients and pass on real savings to them in the programmatic space. My clients love seeing their display ads on major websites like the Sydney Morning Herald, The Guardian and the New York Times! The combo campaigns are my favourite, we can drive conversions with retargeting whilst keeping the CPM really low for prospecting and branding.

Cons

Managing budgets can be a little tricky when you are looking at daily spends in USD exclusive of fees, especially with the low AUD at the moment. As I typically run short campaigns (eg 3 months, not ongoing) it would great if we could set a lifetime budget in AUD inclusive of all fees. It would also be good if we could build in our own Agency commission, and send reports direct to clients from M2O.

Emil W.
Company size: Self Employed

My number one choice for display advertising

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

My top choice when it comes to display advertising. There's no questions about how the money's spent due to full transparency. On the other hand, it might need some tweaks from your side to match your data-sources properly, but at the end of the day - definitely worth it.

Pros

Easy to use and more advanced options available when needed. Talking from my own experience the transparency of the reports is unmatched. Been using it for clients with both large and small budgets with good results. You can also notice there's an agile team behind it since many new features have been launched only during my time using the platform.

Cons

It's lacking a good connection to GA (which is most commonly used for websites in Sweden) but after some tweaks, you can get the data right.

Monique S.

Owning your own data

Reviewed on 11/08/2020

Powerful tool when scaling your digital efforts.

Pros

How transparent it is to use especially from working with an agency to bringing it in-house.

Cons

It takes some time to understand the programmatic landscape especially if an agency has run the activities previously. There is so much more information and insights to absorb in a good way but takes some time. Well worth the effort.

Camilo G.

Advertising with Match2One

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 24/08/2020

I must say that I am happy with the customer service. My account manager has been very easy to get hold on and during his vacations he has always directed my to his colleagues.

Pros

I like the user interface and the ease of creating and running a campaign.

Cons

It would be nice to get more data about each advertising channel that Match2One is offering within its service.

Hany H.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Good cooperation

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

Great communication with our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We always get proper help and constantly optimize our campaigns which is great.

Pros

Great service, very good segment based marketing, great interface.

Cons

Banner tool could use some updates. Although it works good.

Mathias H.
Industry: Internet
Translate to English
Translate to English

Schwacher Klon von Google

Reviewed on 08/06/2020

Pros

Übersichtliches Interface, auch mangels Funktionen

Cons

Dieses Produkt hat derzeit keinen USP, die Beschreibung der Funktionen klingt zwar gut, wird aber so nie erfüllt - lieber gleich Google verwenden

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10