Replicon

Write a Review!
Billable time tracking and project cost management

4.4/5
4.3/5
4.4/5
Customer Support Software
4.7/5

Daniel
Daniel

• Customer Support Software

Projects vs finances in a view

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

We have used the solution for two years. At the beginning feels that it is an application to control the work but when you understand that the solution helps to improve the efficiency in the finance for the projects, with the rationalisation of the resources, all the days add your contribution inside.

Pros

You can impute the hours per project, initiatives, or detailed tasks in these. It depends on the detail of the information added by the administrator in each of these.
Is possible to add a detail of the tasks in the box for the hours with a little text.
At the end of the week, the information of the hours is sending to the approvers.
The users have the possibility to show reports by projects or teams members.
Also, is possible to set the hours dedicated for the BAU and projects.

Cons

At the beginning is not much intuitive. The option to show the reports is not easy to find and the information in these is complicated to understand if you don't know how the application is set.

Response from Replicon

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take pride in Replicon's robust, user friendly, efficient and productive solution. We are sorry that you found some aspects of reporting confusing initially. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, and will work on the feedback provided for you and other clients in the future.

Patricia
  • Industry: Machinery

Payroll

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Again, I have to say that your customer service has been great.

Again, I have to say that your customer service has been great.

Pros

Your customer service has be very helpful during the learning process.

Cons

Figuring out some defaults is difficult at first.

Leslie

Gen 3 Lacks Preferred Format & Simple Process

Reviewed on 29/09/2021

The Replicon Team that supported us throughout our migration last year was excellent - extremely patient and helpful.
Our current standard customer support team continues to be responsive and helpful.

Pros

We've been using Replicon Gen 3 for 15 months. In general, this version of Replicon works well for our needs.

Cons

We prefer the format and print outs of Gen 2 Timesheets much more than Gen 3. All information was consolidated on one page versus the current multi page version.
Certain fields in some Gen 3 Reports print so lightly you can barely read them.
Gen 3 software has created a time consuming multi step process for unsubmitting, adjusting, and resubmitting Time & Expense Sheets - The Gen 2 Process was easier & quicker.
Often times our consultants have to reselect projects and billing rates when starting new timesheets.

Michele

Review of Replicon

Reviewed on 05/09/2023

Pros

The software is easy to use and manage. I can get assistance from Replicon fairly easily.

Cons

Performance issues at times. Some features were removed from Gen3 that were in Gen2 that were very useful for the Administrator.

Response from Replicon

Thanks for leaving this review for our solution. It’s good to know that you found our software easy to use and manage. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and such feedback helps us know that we’re on the right track.

Abbey
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Great support

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Pros

Replicon is a robust time keeping system with dynamic reporting and excellent product support. I routinely call upon the Replicon Support team -- they are incredibly responsive and helpful.

Cons

Some features, like overtime tracking, could be improved -- if you enter 10 hours into a day, it is not possible to track which project is responsible for the additional hours of work time.

Kelly

Project and time management

Reviewed on 12/10/2023

Pros

Overall replicon has been a great tool that manages out daily time towards projects, along with vacation time tracking. System is user friendly and has many great features. The support team is also excellent

Cons

Reports should be easier to create but overall the default reports are very helpful

Tasmia

Replicon review

Reviewed on 08/09/2023

Overall I have a good experience with Replicon

Overall I have a good experience with Replicon

Pros

I like the set up of the timesheet and that there is a calendar integration tool

Cons

Creating customizations is a complicated process with an expense attached to it (ex: changing task names or task types)

Response from Replicon

We appreciate you taking the time to share your rating here. It’s great to know that our solution has been helpful for your business. Also, we’ve considered your concern over the customization issue and will share it with the relevant team.

Lilia
  • Industry: Information Services

Time Tracking software

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Great - we always call customer service and they always find the best solution for our needs

Pros

Prompt and knowledgeable customer/technical service

Cons

very complex and sometimes it takes time to understand all the available options - requires thorough investigation to understand

Rob
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Replicon Implementation

Reviewed on 06/09/2023

We are tracking daily hours at the local operational level

We are tracking daily hours at the local operational level

Pros

Integration and support team are outstanding and very responsive.

Cons

Time Punching works great with IOS but was a little tough to integrate with Android Tablets

Response from Replicon

Thank you for rating us 5/5 rating for all the parameters and considering that our solution is good enough to be recommended to other businesses. We’ve noted your punching issue in Android tablets and will share it with the associated team. Have a great day!

Jay Albert

Migrated to Polaris

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

Pros

Resource Management Feature and Power BI integration. Integration from Salesforce.

Cons

Some features from Gen3 were lost specially on the Project Admin side of things. Hopefully these features will be brought back. Sample: Consolidated task view.

Ishkaar
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Game Changer

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Project Accounting, Resource Accounting and Expense Management.

Project Accounting, Resource Accounting and Expense Management.

Pros

Project and Resource Accounting capability of the system allowed exceptional control and visibility which empowered us to make better project decisions, rescue projects that were failing and optimize project returns.

Cons

I would recommend they add a report type that allows each project to be measured on an income statement basis.

Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP

Reasons for Choosing Replicon

Celoxis at that stage did not allow us to

Celoxis

Reasons for Switching to Replicon

Better customer service.
John
  • Industry: Government Administration

• Customer Support Software

Replicon TimeBill's flexibility makes it THE market leader.

Reviewed on 24/06/2019

the Replicon TimeBill application has allowed us to streamline reimbursable agreements from and accuracy and timeliness perspective. Project/Program management has also improved using the data collected/reported in Replicon. Some of our projects/programs require a cost management reporting component and this has been fairly simple to design, develop and deploy. Early adoption of TBM models has also been possible with this product.

Pros

As a federal government organization, we had some rather unusual requirements and we have been able to customize the application to achieve 98% of our needs within the system. The ability to use Excel.CSV imports and exports has saved us a tremendous amount of time without compromising data integrity.

Cons

The reporting function is very powerful but a little arcane in construction and distribution. We have been able to work around these issues, but would like to see some gains in this area.

Response from Replicon

We really appreciate the time you took to leave such a thoughtful review! We take pride knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Replicon's highest priority is quality customer experience and satisfaction, and your review only reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for letting us know about the limitations regarding reporting functionality. Your feedback helps us get better. We will work to get this fixed promptly.

Keyur

Replicon Time and attendance

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

We are using this software in our Health Clincs and pharmacies since last teo years, very satisfactory and highly recommended to small, medium or large scale enterprises.

Pros

- Very user friendly
- Captures the time, location and user images accurately
- Accessible from any location
- Cost Effective and true value for money.

Cons

Sometimes the server gets down time, so we have to wait until it wakes up.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find us easy to use and a great value for the price! Everyone at Replicon has worked hard on providing the best solution available for our customers, and we are thrilled that our efforts resonated with you. We value your business and thank you once again for choosing us.

Replicon Review - March 2019

Reviewed on 22/03/2019

Overall I have a very pleasant experience with Replicon. Especially compared to other time tracking systems. Hours, time off and vacations are very clearly captured for our entire organization with Replicon. I also really enjoy the custom reporting feature. I have been able to create some very useful reports for easy and quick access to tons of information.

Pros

I like the countless functionalities of this software. I have yet to come across something I couldn't accomplish with it. The reporting feature is great! I am new to using this software and I was able to catch on quickly and am even finding new functions for my team to use.

Cons

Some processes aren't exactly intuitive. I have reached out to the support line for a few things that I couldn't figure out. However they have always been very helpful!

Response from Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. Hearing that you experienced ease of use with our solution is the best thing we could hope for, as "ease of use" is one of the founding pillars of Replicon. We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you once again for your kind words!

JAVIER
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Helpful administrative tool to control projects

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

First of All, excellent customer service via email or by phone, reliable reports, easy to use, allowed me to break the project by phases and each phase by tasks for more detail control of budgeted hours.

Pros

User friendly, easy to enter data, customize reports, unlimited projects.

Cons

Missing charts for a fast visual impact.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you find Replicon's solution well equipped and user-friendly to handle the modern workforce. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer. Replicon's dashboard feature does allow you to share custom graphical representations of your company's data with other decision-makers in your organization. For example, you can create charts that show which of your projects or clients yield the most profit, so everyone knows what projects and clients to allot more time and resources to. Charts always show real-time data, not static data from when the chart was initially created. For further assistance, you may refer to the link below:
Thanks so much for being a customer!

amanda
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

• Customer Support Software

Best solution to our time keeping problem

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Pros

We were a small company that almost overnight more than doubled in size. It was so hard finding something to transition into. Replicon, since day one has been so easy to use!!! The entire process, from picking the software, asking questions before our purchase all the way to the day we went live with it. SO EASY!!! I can print reports anytime and I have not had ANY incorrect time entries!! The employees have found it really easy to use.

Cons

I Hate that my reports have different margins for some pages. It looks sloppy. I have emailed help desk to try and fix but they said they cant.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more so for leaving us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. It makes our day to hear that you have found Replicon's solution efficient and reliable, as we intended. Your feedback only helps us get better - so please feel free to contact us at any time to see how we can address your reporting issues.

Brad
Brad
  • Industry: Government Administration

Replicon makes it easy to log time against multiple projects

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Overall, I feel Replicon is a great piece of time tracking software. It's simple to use and has some helpful functionality that I wasn't expecting, like the PTO projections. I definitely would recommend giving it a try.

Pros

Replicon is easy to use from an employee standpoint. All I have to do is search for my project that I need to record time for, and then enter it in each day of the week. I love that the projects stay on my time sheet so I don't have to look for them again week after week, and I can remove them when I don't need them for that week. Also, I can add comments to each entry so if I need to explain what was worked on, I can make things clearer. I also love the PTO projections, as I can see how much PTO I will have accumulated and will have left, all while scheduling my time off.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about it. I think Replicon has done everything it's supposed to do. There have been a few times when I've had to reach out to an administrator to add a new project so I can log time to it, but from what I can tell, that's pretty easy, as the turn around time is quite short for those requests. Maybe a new feature could be to let employees submit those requests within the system?

Response from Replicon

Thank you for spreading the word about our service. We appreciate it. We are delighted to know that you found Replicon easy to use from an employee standpoint and that functionalities like PTO could be of great help. We would be more than happy to help you with anything else that you may need. We look forward to delivering value and results for many years to come.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Replicon Review

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

Pros

Replicon is exactly what it needs to be. It's a simple and easy to use web based timesheet, expense and time off tracker. Nothing glamorous here just simple and effective. One of the features that I personally love is the ability to see and track other people's time off within your organization. It has helped on more than one occasion when trying to plan meetings or coordinate schedules with multiple people who may or may not be out of the office.

Cons

One small aspect that could use some improvement is in user's personal setting and in particular notification settings. As of right now there doesn't appear to be any way for a user to be able to set or adjust their notification settings. It's a small complaint in the grand scheme of things and definitely not a deterrent from using Replicon as a timesheet solution.

Caryn

time and time off tracking made even more painful

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

Our organization uses Replicon for time tracking and management of paid time off. Overall, it is clunky software that does not facilitate the process for either.

Pros

I honestly can't think of any. I guess it's nice that you can see your time off balances. I don't have more to say.

Cons

My complaints are probably more about the mobile app than the web software, but neither are wonderful. It's just cumbersome software to use. In the mobile app, getting it to retain a new project code seems impossible. Time off is bad in both. It keeps track of balances, but it's never clear whether that balance includes only available hours, pre-scheduled hours, etc. And it doesn't integrate with your Outlook calendar, so after a time off request is approved, you still have to manually update your calendar. And when taking a half day, there's only the option for a "start time." Sometimes I am taking the morning off, or working a chunk of the day, with some time off in the morning, some in the afternoon. The mobile app refuses to let you use a swipe keyboard to put in notes. There is no way to put in earned comp time, so there's no tracking of that bucket, which is aggravating.

• Industry: Farming

Replicon

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

The support system is great, the team will go above and beyond to help you and ensure your needs are taken care of, the ease of use, made this partnership a no brainier for us.

Pros

The ease of use, the system is superb in the way it allows our employees to clock in and out from the fields, the different activities, departments are a great help for our business that has many areas in which we separate our labor. It is of simple use and we love that the app can be downloaded into mobile phones and tablets for our team to carry with them into the different areas of our work.

Cons

the reporting is not as detail as we would like it, meaning, it does have many reports and they will customize whatever you need, is just the having to go through support to have them do that for you, but Support system is Amazing.

Michelle
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Replicon Review

Reviewed on 16/09/2021

We have had an excellent experience with Replicon and the utilization of this software has dramatically improved our Project Management capabilities and streamlined project financial tracking.

Pros

Once we used the software enough, it provided the means to accurately manage our project financials.

Cons

It would be beneficial for Replicon to offer one-on-one training on customizable forms. There are alot of forms provided and many more available. Helping clients understand how these forms can be modified to suite their needs would be beneficial. Our experience has been that then online help offered is generic and it is difficult to learn on your own.

Julie
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Replicon for the win!

Reviewed on 10/01/2020

I used to track employee time off and vacation on excel. Now that we use Replicon this process of tracking employees time off and vacation is done automatically! The ease that employees have to be able to view their time on an app or their computer is such a benefit, to them and to me as a manager!
If we ever have an issue with something not flowing like it should, we get on chat and they are so quick to help and the problems get resolved!

Pros

Very easy to use. If there is ever an issue, I jump on chat and get help right away!
I love the use of the app and the website.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software.

Response from Replicon

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We take great pride in knowing our customers are happy with our solution. Rest assured that we plan on continuing to deliver the same great service you've become accustomed to.

Devon
  • Industry: Public Policy

HR Generalist

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Pros

I like that the feature is easy to navigate, whether the user is an employee, supervisor, or administrator. As an administrator, the "proxy' feature is invaluable because I can see what the employee sees as I try to troubleshoot the situation. I also like that all the various time off accruals can be viewed easily on one page. I also like that there is an app that goes with the system.

Cons

While I think Replicon has a responsive and knowledgeable support team, it can be frustrating receiving 3-5 calls about the same ticket - even after the ticket was marked resolved. While I appreciate Replicon's willingness to assist customers, it would be better if the representatives checked to see whether the ticket was still open before reaching out.

• Customer Support Software

It is fairly easy to enter time, a little more challenging to PTO ahead of time.

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

I used it for timekeeping, which also ensures I get paid. It is used by my company.

Pros

It allows you to enter by the hour, as opposed to by time in and out, which is preferable for time entry. Replicon also allows you to run reports for forecasting, such as how much leave one will have in the future. This is very useful for planning vacation, even if the interface for this feature is a bit clunky.

Cons

The biggest pain point for this application is entering PTO for the future for approval, given that you currently don't have enough hours. Sometimes, it throws an error and won't let you input your time off. A workaround is just to input time directly to your time sheet (given it is in the same pay period). Though, this will bypass the approval process, which managers may not like.

Interface could also be updated. I've only used it on mobile once, it was ok but not the easiest to use on the phone.

Johnny

Fantastic System to use

Reviewed on 08/08/2020

Excellent and I highly recommend this product for any professional services organisation.

Pros

It does everything what my organisation need to do to run my business including time off accruals and balance re-sets, timesheet and billing, reports and integration from and to other software.

Cons

The mobile app needs to be a but more intuitive.

Xero

Reasons for Switching to Replicon

For its functionalities and value for money.