Replicon

Billable time tracking and project cost management

4.5 /5 (404 reviews) Write a Review!

Krista G.

Reviewed on 06/04/2021

Pros

I like the reporting features, especially creating your own reports. It's much easier than the HRIS system I use in conjunction.

Cons

I wish the bill rates didn't transfer over from project to project. It's hard to track.

Meredith K.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great Product for Budget Minded Companies

Reviewed on 05/03/2021

Whenever I have an issue I can reach out to Replicon Help Desk and they are quick to resolve my issues.

Pros

Easy to correct clock in/clock out errors.

Cons

A lot of steps and pages to go through in order to set up a user.

• Industry: Government Administration

Recommend Replicon

Reviewed on 08/02/2021

Faster management approval of timesheets and better project salary spending.

Pros

Being able to see project balances daily is extremely helpful. Also love the ease of electronic approvals.

Cons

Book Time off is more complicated than it should be. And the minimum hours for employees doesn't work for our part-timers who all have different schedules.

Jill E.

Replicon's TimeAttend makes online timesheets convenient, easy and quick!

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

It met our company's needs by providing an accessible online tool (computer and mobile phones) to quickly capture time worked on projects; it allows our employees to differentiate time worked on billable projects vs. overhead, etc. Replicon's TimeAttend quickly produces reports that show paid time off (used and available), overview of hours worked each pay period by employee, etc.

Pros

I have no complaints about Replicon's TimeAttend. It's SO VERY easy to use, that I could have taught myself! However, there is a "Help" link to learn more about it if I wish. Replicon allows me to enter my hours worked on a daily basis, approve/submit once per pay period, and see when my manager has approved my time work. It also allows me to request vacation with very little effort. I can request less than a full day, and opt to add a reason. It permits me to request multiple days off with one effort -- unfortunately, not all Time & Attendance systems provide that option even if two vacation days are consecutive. Replicon also provided us a brief "trial" that permitted me to test it to see firsthand the ease of use, how easy it was to provide the approval as a supervisor, submit my own time worked, etc.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for the feedback Jill.

Alyson K.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy Solution

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Absolutely love it, once implemented it just works perfectly with minimal maintenance!

Pros

Replicon worked with us to make sure we had one system that worked for both location that are in different countries and had very different needs.

Cons

We had 3 changes in implementation for who we were working with which slowed things down a bit

Response from Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. We strive to maintain high standards of service, but clearly that is not what happened here. We apologize for the delay during the implementation and look forward to serving your business needs again.

Amanda H.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

• Customer Support Software

Best solution to our time keeping problem

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

Pros

We were a small company that almost overnight more than doubled in size. It was so hard finding something to transition into. Replicon, since day one has been so easy to use!!! The entire process, from picking the software, asking questions before our purchase all the way to the day we went live with it. SO EASY!!! I can print reports anytime and I have not had ANY incorrect time entries!! The employees have found it really easy to use.

Cons

I Hate that my reports have different margins for some pages. It looks sloppy. I have emailed help desk to try and fix but they said they cant.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more so for leaving us this great review! We are thrilled to hear that we hit the mark for you. It makes our day to hear that you have found Replicon's solution efficient and reliable, as we intended. Your feedback only helps us get better - so please feel free to contact us at any time to see how we can address your reporting issues.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

It's a great choice in a competitive landscape

Reviewed on 14/04/2019

This was a program that was first implemented to be used by our human resources employees as well as our internal staff and contractors to keep track of hours and time off all in one place. The solution has been really good at being able to lookup information based on the status of employees, and where the approval process stands if an employee is waiting for a response back from their HR counterparts. The process of training and new employees to understand it was very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

Pros

What I really found most attractive about Replicon is that the interface is very simplified for both managers and employees tracking their time sheets, as well as payroll managers going in to manage and track information inside the portal. The interface being quite simple and easy to navigate is one of the things that makes it stands out to me, for the type of solutions our team wants to get out of it.

Cons

While customer service can be good sometimes with responding to inquiries, getting a complete and accurate response can be hard to see in a response at times when we can't find the answers online.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for giving us a shot, and once more for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Ease of use is one of the founding pillars of Replicon, and we are thrilled to know that we hit the mark. When we hear positive feedback like yours, it only inspires us to work harder. We're sorry to hear that your experience regarding complete and accurate responses from our end did not match your expectations. This is not typical of our customer service, and we assure you we can do better. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time for further assistance. Thank you once again for your valuable business.

Jennifer V.

Replicon is a Nimble, Accurate, and Powerful Time-Tracking Software

Reviewed on 05/09/2019

Pros

Replicon is a user-friendly, time-tracking platform that is nimble, accurate, and powerful. Replicon's clean interface and intuitive hierarchy renders time-tracking tasks manageable for small companies, where HR is one of many functions under a sole manager. PrepMatters has found Replicon especially helpful in tracking accruals for paid sick leave of part-time employees. We're happy to give Replicon a shout-out!

Cons

It took us longer to get set up than we had planned, but after setup and training, we've been good to go.

Response from Replicon

Thank you so much for your recommendation, and taking the time to leave this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you find our software innovative and hassle-free. Thank you for recognizing our efforts! Our intention is to create a quality, efficient, and easy-to-use solution for our clients. We promise to continue to ensure the best service moving forward.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Replicon Review

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

Pros

Replicon is exactly what it needs to be. It's a simple and easy to use web based timesheet, expense and time off tracker. Nothing glamorous here just simple and effective. One of the features that I personally love is the ability to see and track other people's time off within your organization. It has helped on more than one occasion when trying to plan meetings or coordinate schedules with multiple people who may or may not be out of the office.

Cons

One small aspect that could use some improvement is in user's personal setting and in particular notification settings. As of right now there doesn't appear to be any way for a user to be able to set or adjust their notification settings. It's a small complaint in the grand scheme of things and definitely not a deterrent from using Replicon as a timesheet solution.

Devon D.
  • Industry: Public Policy

HR Generalist

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

Pros

I like that the feature is easy to navigate, whether the user is an employee, supervisor, or administrator. As an administrator, the "proxy' feature is invaluable because I can see what the employee sees as I try to troubleshoot the situation. I also like that all the various time off accruals can be viewed easily on one page. I also like that there is an app that goes with the system.

Cons

While I think Replicon has a responsive and knowledgeable support team, it can be frustrating receiving 3-5 calls about the same ticket - even after the ticket was marked resolved. While I appreciate Replicon's willingness to assist customers, it would be better if the representatives checked to see whether the ticket was still open before reaching out.

Karen E.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Review for Replicon

Reviewed on 02/10/2019

Pros

It is very easy to show a new employee how to use it for their purposes. The reports are customizable. When I have been unable to figure out how to do something, the helpdesk has always been easy to work with and have shown me what to do.

Cons

While problems are easily solved after reaching out to the helpdesk, I haven't found any online tutorials/videos that drill down to specific applications of the software. For example, we don't use the software for creating invoices, just the reports. I feel like it would take a long time to research how to do this and wade through information I would never use or need. Developing online videos for beginners, intermediates and advanced users would be helpful.

Shianny M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Replicon

Reviewed on 16/12/2018

Overall, I have been happy with Replicon. The reports is excellent and exactly what I need for company payrolls. On top of this, Replicon has outstanding customer support teams. They are all very knowledgeable.

Pros

User friendly software, easy to navigate.

Cons

Some of the features are worse than Gen 2 in my personal opinion. For example, new employee set up in Gen 2 was pretty straight forward whereas in Gen 3 we have to add access manually (ie: chose the template for time sheet/exp, add time off type manually one by one, the add supervisor is very little and most likely to be missed out, etc). View receipts sometimes does not work with one browser (ie: chrome), I have to keep switching the browser to be able to see receipts in expenses.

Moogie B.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Replicon review

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

The overall experience with Replicon has been great.

Pros

The most impactful feature for us is the reporting. The fact that we can customize and create our own reports that meet our need is very useful and it's pretty easy to use too.

Cons

The feature that we think is missing and could be useful for us would be the ability to track the users' labor overtime.
Also, we feel that the validation rule assignment for Time Punches Timesheet template might need to be simplified, i.e. it would be great if we can just assign the validation rules for those who have the TPT template at their user profile, the same way we do for the ones with Standard Time sheet template.

Rich B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Replicon helps my management consulting organization...

Reviewed on 08/12/2018

Great service. When I call the help desk cares and does a nice job!

Pros

The software is easy to use and it allows my team to track their time which in turn helps me know: (a) how much to pay them and (b) respond to customer's request on how much time have we taken with a respective project (during a time period or year to date). As a result, Replicon saves me time.

Cons

If an employee makes a common mistake on multiple timesheets that I can not fix it all at once vs. having to open up each worksheet (i.e. an activity is "billable" but they marked it as not billable." It doesn't happen often but when it does I should have the option.

Kyal K.

Well developed product!

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Very positive. Customer service is very knowledgably about their product and extremely helpful. Never have felt alone when dealing with an issue we were trying to solve.

Pros

We are a business who bills clients by the hour for our services. Replicon has been a very cost effective solution to track hours and allocate them to clients both internal and external as well as track staff efficiency. Further it allows us to project task hours which feeds into our proposals for new work and staff planning.

Cons

The interface to download receipts could use a little refining.

Krystal S.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software

Great Product

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

Replicon is a great product that has helped our agency track time and leave and be more accountable when it comes time for audits.

Pros

It allows our company to hold our employees accountable for their time and leave.

Cons

The Replicon app is not super user friendly and we often times have issues when using the app.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are glad to hear that our solution has helped to provide your employees with the quality experience we strive to provide all our customers. We appreciate you bringing up the limitations you faced regarding our app. Feedback like yours helps us improve our services every day. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any questions.

Tracie E.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent System

Reviewed on 17/12/2019

My personal experience with Replicon is a good one, as listed in all of the cons above.

Pros

Ease of use on within the software. Completing timesheets, setting up new projects, setting up new Clients, being able to access colleagues accounts to rectify problems or complete information, running relevant reports, etc, etc.

Cons

When creating / running reports the data is exported in strange way, in that pivot tables cannot be created in excel with the given data as there are missing lines in the information.

Response from Replicon

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled to hear that you find our solution robust and easy to use. We are sorry, however, that your experience regarding data export for reports did not meet expectations. Please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can make this right.

Kim H.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

AWESOME

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

WE LOVE REPLICON - IT HAS MADE TRACKING OUR EMPLOYEES HOURS AND PT SO MUCH EASIER AND HAS BEEN A REAL TIME SAVER FOR MANAGEMENT!

Pros

EXTREMELY EASY FOR EMPLOYEES TO CLOCK IN AND OUT, REQUEST PTO AND TRACK REMAINING TIME OFF.

Cons

THE REPORTS ARE AWESOME ONCE THEY ARE CUSTOMIZED AND SET UP BUT THAT WAS A LITTLE DIFFICULT

Response from Replicon

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We're thrilled to learn that your employees found us user-friendly and effective - as intended! Your thoughtful feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the same quality of service that you have come to expect.

Anne B.
  • Industry: Executive Office

Replicon - Easy and efficent

Reviewed on 02/01/2020

The layout and straightforwardness of the system are great and easy to use. Setting up the system didn't take long. I find that the Customer Service and Support team are the greatest asset to Replicon - they're very approachable, diligent and I wouldn't hesitate to say they're the best I've dealt with.

Pros

I like the layout for both the user and administrator. The reports are easy to tailor to my needs and I find that overall it's a very simple system.

Cons

You've to sign up to watch the demos and I couldn't see "How to" any for new users.

Response from Replicon

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this thoughtful review! We are delighted to hear that Replicon's solution has been as user-friendly and reliable as we intended. Everyone at Replicon has worked hard to design a robust and flexible reporting feature that provides 100% customer satisfaction, and we're thrilled that our efforts resonated with you. Watching our demos is a simple process - please feel free to reach out to our support team so we can help you out!

Aleksandra Y.

Feedback Replicon

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

We are pleased with using this system as it helps our internal processes tracking employees working time, leave schedule, etc.

Pros

It is a user-friendly platform with a lot of functionalities.

Cons

Sometimes there are specific requests on our end which are not designed for our needs, but as a whole totally works for us.

Response from Replicon

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We are grateful for your kind words. Our solution and team of professionals is dedicated to providing our clients with only the best there is to offer, and we aim to continue providing you with the best experience possible.

Riddhi S.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Customer Service

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Pros

It is easy to navigate. New employee can navigate with out traning.

Cons

Sometimes it is hard to fins a report that we are looking for but the customer service is always there to help us.

Response from Replicon

Thank you so much for your kind review! Hearing that your organization found our solution easy and user-friendly lets us know when we hit the mark. We're sorry to hear that you find some aspects of reporting a little confusing, however. Replicon offers a number of default reports that you can run to view and understand data related to each role. You can also create new reports. Check out the link below for further assistance:

Maneshwar S.

Replicon Feedback

Reviewed on 05/08/2019

Cost and Time alignment

Pros

Simplicity and Ease of Access, Expense system is very user friendly

Cons

Customization is limited in relation to specific needs

Response from Replicon

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are glad to know that you find our solution user friendly.
We appreciate you bringing the limitations you faced regarding customization to our attention. We hear you, and plan to use the feedback to improve our services and eliminate any inconveniences moving forward.

Jamie G.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Assessment

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Overall experience has been excellent

Pros

Being able to customize reports has been very helpful. Also Customer Support has been awesome in assisting me to troubleshoot.

Cons

I am unable to identify any features that we are dissatisfied with.

Response from Replicon

We are so grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. At Replicon, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service, and are delighted to hear that you find Replicon's reporting feature robust and flexible. We appreciate your business and thanks again for this thoughtful review.

Sheri D.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Replicon is easy to use for tracking time, expenses and project costs.

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

we track time, expenses and create invoices for our clients.

Pros

I like the simplicity of how it all works. I like that I can easily on board a new hire and the training is not hours and hours. I like that I can pull reports from all of our locations to create invoices and track hours.

Cons

There isn't much I don't like. If I have an issue I've always been able to speak to a representative to get an answer.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Robust, Customizable Platform with a Learning Curve

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Overall I like the combination of features and customization within the platform. It has supported our complex time tracking needs, albeit with a bit of work and custom changes. System has a learning curve and can sometimes be finicky with validations, but overall a solid time tracking system once understood.

Pros

Plus level of Customer Support is great. We have a dedicated Support Representative for system changes and he is invaluable. There is a high level of customization within the platform. Strong technology and integration with other vendors.

Cons

Custom Change Requests outside of Replicon's normal features can quickly add up and become expensive. Customer Support while responsive can sometimes have a pretty heavy language barrier.