Madgicx

The 1st AI-backed All-in-one Marketing Platform

5 /5 (43 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Andrew B.

Work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 21/08/2019

I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!!

The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

Pros

OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads.

1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel
2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget!
3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy
4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes

these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

Cons

if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Response from Madgicx

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

Alex S.

Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Pros

There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Michael R.

Really useful

Reviewed on 11/10/2020

Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

Pros

I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

Cons

I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

Vincent Z.

Gamechanger

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Pros

Main pros to me were the audience-creation, things the madgicx algorithm was able to do for retargeting was super cool and I really enjoyed using it

Cons

It was a little intense getting used to at first I think a lot jumps out at you because there’s so much you can do with madgicx so overall the interface was what I liked least about the software

Mark J.

Automation Machine!

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

The onboarding process was very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a massive help during our call and was able to get all of the major automations set up for us from the very beginning. This resulted in a much higher ROAS overall. This definitely made up for the cost of the first 3 months alone.

Pros

Within the first month of use we saw a huge spike in ROAS for our brand/business and I beleive a big reason for this is the automation tactics that were set up. They help to automatically kill of losing adset/creative that were blowing out our budget, as well as scaling winning adsets to really make the most money possible.

Cons

I do find the software a little bit confusing, but i think this is also just lack of use and i think with the amount of help and video content available within the platform, it wont take long for me to get my head around all of the features.

Jesica N.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Amazing support & SAAS

Reviewed on 21/07/2020

Just recently sign up, but so far I am happy and satisfied with my experience. Looking forward for Madgicx to help me grow my business.

Pros

The automation features and the people behind Madgicx. They are very engaging and will really help you with your journey from launching to scaling.

Cons

Limited to modify creatives. Creating new audience interests, but they just launched the beta feature so it's now good.

Tom L.

Excellent Platform!

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Absolutely love it so far!

Pros

The AI is fantastic, and the platform is exactly what I was looking for creating intelligent campaigns, and intelligent direction and feedback/metrics.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve, but every great product has that.

Dane S.

Highly Reccomend

Reviewed on 12/08/2020

Very powerful system and top class customer support.

Pros

This takes data analytics to another level and allows you to implement strategies effortlessly.

Cons

Overwhelming at the start but is really intuitive the more you learn the platform

Zeyad R.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool and team behind it

Reviewed on 16/07/2020

Pros

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

Cons

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Abdullatif N.

Happy with your product!

Reviewed on 21/09/2020

I'm digital marketer from Uzbekistan, working with lead-gen website for Real Estate company in Tashkent.
Started using MadgicX last couple months and happy with its features and ease of use.
MadgicX utility helps me sleep tight while my ads work. It saves my precious time, when I create campaigns and optimize. Automation for advertising campaigns are working with a bang!

Pros

Effectiveness, opportunities and organized targeting strategies.

Cons

Can't find more time to learn all features to your product :(

Devlin J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Product for the Money

Reviewed on 09/09/2020

We went from doing 10k a month to 35k a month in our first month with this software and we did not add a single penny to our cost of ads. Our second month using this product we are on track to hit 45k with the same ad costs.

Pros

It is simple to keep track of all your campaigns. It makes creating new campaigns quick and easy. It helps you see all your stats in one place.

Cons

Understanding All you Custom Audience adsets. I still do not understand what all the custom madgicx adsets mean 100%

Tobias O.

Great "helping hands"

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Its the BEST tool out there, and, we use it on a daily basis to skale out our campaigns to the fullest.

Pros

It actually takes away HOURS of manual labor, and laserfocuses on the really important data and let us create "STUNNING" campaigns.

Cons

At the first glimpse, it can be a bit overwhelming, so, if you have time on your weekend, go thru all video resources, play arraound with it a little bit, get to know the interface...

Norman H.

Makes life easy

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

It solved my problem of which target audience to start targeting.
And which creative worked best.

Pros

I love the audiences and how easy it is to set them up.
The creative insights are enlightening.

Cons

Nothing .
It works perfectly .
Take a long time to load .

Slava M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

• Customer Support Software

It's just so unique, so they actually don't have competitors

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

I was blind now I can see

Pros

What Madgicx does can do no other software. They made me think strategically and reset my mind in FB Ads funnels

Cons

I wish it had visual funnels builder. I hope it's not long to wait

Solly M.

Amazing Results

Reviewed on 03/01/2021

After trying at least 4 software out there I truly believe this is the best one out there.

Pros

Was introduced to Madixc about 2 years ago.
The results they give were amazing, within 3 days of using the platform my ROI on my ads have just gone sky high.
The customer support is amazing I was thought from day 1 how to be able to use the platform
Higley recommend for everyone that is using FB ads out there

Cons

Changing the audience name.
Provide better google products.

Gustavo G.

Very Excited !

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

I am fairly new to the software, it's my first week. Running my own campaigns on Facebook didn't go well. Through madgicx my cost per lead got reduced tremendously. Now I am working with them to drive more sales. What I love about Madgicx the most is that the onboarding process is SO good. They allocated a person to help me set it up, and then one of the top guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumped into a called with me to help me get going. That's priceless. Not a lot of companies are invested in their clients to really help them. I mean, if you pay them lots of money yes, but theses guys are very reasonable considering their knowledge in the field. I am thankful and I really hope I can make my ads works to a very profitable point with the help of Madgicx and its team. I am on a three month subscription and I am excited for what's coming

Pros

The interface is user friendly. Although it still takes time to learn something new, it will take you a lot more to learn the Facebook platform than to learn Madgicx. It's very well put together. All the layout looks simple and friendly.

Cons

I am not quite sure what I like the least yet. I think I have to study it a little more to find out what I think it can be improved.

Ken M.

Takes The Thinking Out Of Scaling

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Ad Zombies is a global copywriting service, we write words that sell anything for businesses anywhere, but we are NOT an agency. The last thing we need is to get bogged down in platforms turning the knobs of advertising to scale and grow. Madgicx is like the Keurig of campaign management. Instead of dropping in a new coffee pod, you drop in your new copy... the machine brews perfect results and generates great sales automadgically.

Pros

Madgicx allows us to quickly integrate new creative with tons of audiences in a matter of seconds.

Cons

It can be visually overwhelming at times.

Peter S.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

• Customer Support Software

Mind blowing what Madgicx's can do.

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

I'm am happy to see more consistent results with better ROAS

Pros

Madgicx's is mind-blowing what it can do. For helping to manage our Facebook advertising account and increase ROAS. I love how it helps to automate Facebook and also gives you the headspace and ability to dive deeper into your data with an amazing analysis of the results so you can find even more gold with your ad spend all the time testing your ads, copy, and audiences. Not to mention great customer service. Who help to get you going and all set up.

Cons

There is a lot to learn but that is because Facebook is a complicated beast to get your head around

Frank R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Outperformed our normal campaigns (From 3 ROAS to 5 ROAS)

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Pros

Madgicx covers beautiful details, it's an all-in-one software. I love the simplicity that allows me to set up complex campaigns and automations.

Especially the detailed statistics are exremely valuable.

Cons

At first, I was a bit overwhelmed because there are so many audiences you can create. This was quickly solved by a welcome call in which [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me in so much detail to set up the campaigns with Madgicx.

Burim K.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 26/11/2020

Perfect customer care and easy to use. Tons of tutorials.

Pros

AI used for targeting audiences, eRFID, also very useful tool is that it shows to you the best performing ads from your past

Cons

Dynamic ads, it seems that is not working right now

Anne C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

• Customer Support Software

Great support and user-friendly software

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

Pros

Madgicx is a software easy to use. You need to get into the videos first to understand how it works but overall, it's quite easy to set up and to select the audience which best fit your needs.

Cons

For now I would say the automation because I am new at Facebook so I like having control over my budget even if there is a STOP LOSS automation. Maybe in the future..

Siva R.

• Customer Support Software

Good software and support!

Reviewed on 01/02/2021

Fantastic! I think the team is a good one and their support is good and they are really helpful!

Pros

I like the features of the software and its something of a novelty.. running FB Ads now with the help of this AI software.

Cons

I think it may seem complex and overwhelming but you need to get on a call with them and also there are walk through videos. You need to watch it.

Vlad C.
  • Industry: Online Media

Good product

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

It is easier to optimise big accounts, definetly a time saver.

Pros

Great for optimizing existing campaigns., very insightful.

Cons

Takes a bit to get used to and understand it but once you do, it is all great from there

Daniel O.

• Customer Support Software

Great partner for audience creation

Reviewed on 02/09/2020

Starting out and optimistic about optimizing.

Pros

The AI audience creation that automatically optimizes.

Cons

Set-up can be a bit confusing and not draft mode.

Denise T.

Amazing support and platform

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Fantastic! Their amazing support whether it's through chat or a meeting, always helps me with any question or problem I may have. The tool is easy when you start to learn it.

Pros

I love Madgicx based on how much more effective my time gets throughout the days. It's really easy to set up and look through different audiences and later on launch them. Their fast worldclass support is something that I really appreciate.

Cons

Takes some time to learn and understand the platform. There are some really great "How to's"-guides in the platform. Once you learn the basics, there's no problem at all.