800response

Lead management, call tracking & customer analytics solution

4.8 /5 (44 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
4.4
4.6
4.7
4.8
Carey S.

800response is a huge part of our business

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

800 Response is an essential part of our business. It helps me track every single call and evaluate the effectiveness of each program that we are spending money on. I do not know what I would do with out it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping me on track.

Pros

The tracking aspect is key. I can easily redirect calls, label and create campaigns. It also ensures that I do not miss getting back with every single caller. It allows me to train and monitor quality control within the team.

Cons

AT this time I do not have any cons regarding this software.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review and feedback, Carey! We are so glad that you find such great value in our call tracking and lead tracking tools and that you are using key reports to monitor and evaluate your campaigns. We love to hear from customers who are using our solution to improve marketing strategies and to ensure ROI. As always, we're here if you need anything!

Jon M.
Industry: Construction

Great Way to Track Your Marketing Investment!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 30/01/2020

Pros

Overall, I find the software easy to use and navigate to find the useful information you're looking for.
This makes keeping tracking of how well each form of advertisement is producing a breeze. Therefore, you are able to make decisions based on real results and take the guess work out of it.

Cons

It may be a little overwhelming when you first start logging on, since there are so many options to choose. Once you become familiar with where to find the information that's important to you it becomes much easier.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review Jon! We are pleased to hear that you are getting the results you need to make decisions about your advertising, and that you find it easy to use. We will pass along your feedback to the team. Thanks again for helping others understand the value of our solution!

Udo S.

Eye Catching Vanity Number

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

It helps improve business by having a memorable phone number.

Pros

Easy to set up and quick without hassel from sales representative. Billing has been smoothly, and no problems with the number working.

Cons

The price is a bit more than I would have expected for an 800 vanity number/month

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review and feedback, Udo! We're so glad that you find value in the vanity number for your business. Don't forget that all of our vanity/custom/local tracking numbers come with call tracking services, custom reports, and more so that you can get the most ROI from your advertising spend. Our Client Engagement Specialists are always here to help you get the most out of your number(s), so please feel free to reach out to us at any time. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

Chris Y.

Marketing Feedback

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 19/03/2020

It was very easy to set up and you always get a live voice when calling in. They have a set customer service rep for your company so they know who you are and last conversation you had.

Pros

It allowed us to view the phone numbers and people who called in on the toll free number they helped us with. Know the areas and who was requesting information about our product.

Cons

So far I have not had an issue with their system

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Chris! We're happy that you find the solution user friendly and that it is helping you track calls and gain valuable insights. We're always here for you if you need anything!

Tom M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Customer for years

Reviewed on 02/07/2020

Pros

They always have great vanity numbers to choose from.

Cons

Compared to their competitors they are a joy.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Tom! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback. We're always here if you need anything.

Jason M.
Industry: Consumer Goods

800 Response | The Best in The Business

10 STARS

Pros

I like all the data and information captured then provided to us for our use in Marketing. Customer Support is amazing any updates needed or service required was always completed in a timely manner.

Cons

dashboard can be overwhelming with the amount of details and selections, maybe drop down menus would like free up some space

Response from 800response

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Jason! We take pride in helping our clients improve marketing efforts and giving them everything they need to be successful. And we appreciate your feedback on the dashboard. We will pass that along to our developers. Looking forward to a very successful 2020 with you and Sunesta!

Jon L.
Industry: Construction

Great for customer service auditing!

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Pros

I love the call recording feature and the ability that 800response gives me to be able to listen in on my call center to track how they are doing and the information they are giving. I also love the demographics features built in.

Cons

The overall interface is a bit dated and could use modernization but this doesn't affect functionality.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad that our call transcription and consumer profile features are working so well for you. We will pass along your comments about our UI to the development team. Wishing you success in 2021!

Steven C.
Industry: Automotive

Using there service for years

Reviewed on 27/03/2020

I would not change. Support is great

Pros

Makes our specialty number easy to reminder. Live conversations with real people

Cons

We sometimes get calls out of our area which does cause confusion for the caller

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and feedback, Steven. We will pass along your comments to our Product Development Team. We are always here with support for anything you need. Thanks for using 800response!

Andrew E.

End of 2020

Reviewed on 29/12/2020

Pros

I like that it is always rock solid and never fails.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is that it costs money.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Andrew! We take pride in providing consistency and positive results, and we're always happy to hear that reflected in our customers' comments. We look forward to working with you in 2021!

Ben N.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great team and solution

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

We were looking for a solution to direct various inbound phone needs to a variety of our functional teams. Integrating this solution with other technology and call routing workflows. We were able to obtain custom phone numbers and meet the organizations need of routing, call recording and reporting outcomes.

Pros

The people are easy to reach and work with to help solve a variety of telephony solutions desired from a middle sized business with an array of workflow needs.

Cons

Cost creep. As you continue advancing to down the solution layout your incremental cost increases need to be carefully monitored to avoid unnecessary spending.

Response from 800response

Thanks for your review, Ben! We are glad that our solution meets your needs and easily integrates with other technologies you use. We will pass along your feedback. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Danielle P.

Stellar Customer Service

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

I love the program. It has added so much information per call which makes my job so much easier. I know there is still so much more to learn and explore. The best part though is the contact at 800 Response I get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is just wonderful!! Always there to help and make the day just a little bit brighter.

Pros

It was an easy program to use, but I love all the added information I got from each call.

Cons

A little hard to make changes, because you have to email the IT for every number change. No portal to do small updates yourself.

Response from 800response

Danielle, we're happy to hear that our solution is working so well for you and making your job easier! We will pass along your input to our team and your Client Engagement Specialist. Thanks for the positive review and the feedback!

Hernan U.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Review for 800response

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Pros

Easy to create custom reports that help target our message

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I think it's a great addition to any marketing strategy

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Hernan! We are always happy to hear from satisfied customers, and we certainly appreciate your business.

Aaron A.
Industry: Construction

Good service to have for your company.

Reviewed on 30/03/2020

We stay with this platform for many years.

Pros

Overall how easy to use this platform. Customers respond well.

Cons

Nothing. There are no problems with this platform.

Response from 800response

Thanks so much for the excellent review, Aaron. Glad to have you on board!

Sarah G.
Industry: Construction

Love our 800 Number and Software is Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Pros

I love that we got the 800-New-Roof Vanity number that was excellent for our billboards. It allowed us to track this number separately from our other office number so that we knew exactly how much traffic was coming in from that form of advertising. We are able to easily run reports from the calls that came in and get the data that we need.

Cons

The look of the dashboard is a little dated, however it gets the job done!

Response from 800response

Thanks for the wonderful review, Sarah! We are so glad that your vanity number, call tracking, and reports are helping you track exactly where your call traffic is coming from to support your advertising efforts. Thanks for the feedback on our dashboard. We will pass that along to our development team. We're always open to suggestions, and we are always here if you need anything!

Elaine K.

Great marketing/tracking tool

Reviewed on 20/12/2019

Pros

Great ease of use.
Allows you to use your marketing dollars wisely.
Quality software

Cons

No issues with the software. They have always responded timely to any questions.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review and the positive feedback, Elaine! We are always glad to hear when customers are 100% satisfied with our software, and we are very pleased to hear that our platform is helping to ensure that you get your marketing ROI. Here's to another successful year in 2020. Happy New Year!

Industry: Hospitality

Great Customer Service

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 03/09/2020

Customer Service is excellent. Always super helpful.

Pros

We have used an 800 Response phone number for 15 years. Its necessary for our business. The software is responsive and easy to use. The information it provides regarding the calls we get and is helpful in determining which regions our calls are coming from.

Cons

Can't think of anything. We aren't a power user, so we don't get too deep into it.

Response from 800response

Thank you for the review and for choosing 800response!

Sherry A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Review 800

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Pros

It is very detailed. I can look at any aspect .

Cons

We think it is a little costly and could benefit more customers if the cost was lower.

Response from 800response

Sherry, thank you for your valuable feedback! We take all feedback into consideration and will certainly pass it along. We're glad to hear the detailed reports are helping you, and we're here if you need anything.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Bob S.
Industry: Broadcast Media

Product Facilitator

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 02/07/2020

This has, for years, always been my go to place for vanity phone numbers. I always get quick quote responses and never any issues with follow-up from my clients.

Pros

That this product helps me do my job better for MY clients!

Cons

Not the software, but reps change too often.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Bob! We're glad you've found exactly what you need with our software and vanity numbers. We're always happy to assist!

Great Service for 800 tracking

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Great to deal with. Ease of use.

Pros

Call recording. tracking of data. many great features

Cons

not sure I have anything negative to say. this service does what i need it to

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great feedback. We're happy to hear that the call tracking and recording services are working so well for you, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Lauren B.

Easy to work with

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 31/03/2020

Very easy to work with. Billing cycle needs to be more clear

Pros

I can see how many calls come to our 1800 number

Cons

Its portal is old school - needs updating

Response from 800response

Thanks for your review and feedback, Lauren. We're glad that you find our solution easy to use, and we have sent your feedback about our portal to our Product Development Team. We appreciate any and all feedback, and take it seriously. We're happy you chose 800response!

Jeff F.

Advertising

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Awesome customer service

Pros

Advertising has worked great with this product

Cons

Nothing everything is good so far with using this product

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review, Jeff! We love to hear when our software helps customers with their advertising and marketing efforts. Let us know if you ever need anything - we're just a phone call away. Thanks again!

Michael L.

Solid customer interaction tool

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

We were trying to roll out a new product; and as part of that - introduce a new method of customer interaction in our call center. New customer target demo meant new scripts and different approaches. The #1 priority was to enable our call center to listen to customer calls so that we could evaluate them and provide very fast feedback and coaching to our staff so they could learn and improve as quickly as possible. 800 response was a great tool to enable this.

Pros

800 response is a very good tool to manage customer interactions; the ability to hear the specific conversations between our team members and customers was the most valuable feature as it enabled daily performance coaching and constant improvement.

Cons

Integration was not a problem. The only issue we had was an occasional call that would not be recorded for some reason. It did not happen often, but when it did it cost us time trying to track down the problem.

Response from 800response

Michael, that's great news! We are excited to hear first-hand that our call recording and call monitoring tools helped you accomplish your #1 priority/goal for your call center and that you're finding value in our solution. We have passed along your feedback to our Product Development team. We're always here to help, so if you have any issues with call recording, we're happy to help you track down the issue to save you some time. Thanks so much for the review and valuable feedback!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Marketing Director

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Customer service was decent when I had an issue. Website definitely needs some updating.

Pros

I like that it tracks the calls & the phone numer

Cons

The way it looks is confusing and hard to maneuver around the website. It is very complicated to get where you want to go and do what you want to do, and I know my way around a computer pretty well. I also dont like that the call is not auto recorded with the plan.

Response from 800response

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We take customer feedback seriously, and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions. If you ever have any issues, you can always contact customer service or your Client Engagement Specialist.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Michael R.

Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer Service & Support is outstanding!

Cons

None that come to mind. We’ve used this product for many years & will continue.

Kristin G.

Helps Streamline our Marketing Efforts

Reviewed on 03/09/2020

We are very happy with 800response and would not hesitate to recommend them to other businesses.

Pros

The best thing about 800 response is by far and away, the reporting. Implementing this software has enabled us to make clear and concise decisions about where to spend our marketing dollars.

Cons

If I could add one thing, it would be a real-time dashboard that could tell me not only which number a lead is coming from, but where they are calling from (zip code)

Response from 800response

Thanks for the awesome review and suggestion for our platform. We're glad that our services are helping you make marketing decisions, and we will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for choosing 800response!