Dashly

Marketing and customer conversation management platform

4.5 /5 (8 reviews) Write a Review!

Joon k L.

• Customer Support Software

Love Dashly! Awesome SaaS with great potential by an amazing team!

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Dashly's focus on leads helped our potential clients reach out to us with ease and Dashly's function allowed us to follow up on all of our leads. The support team is amazing. It's difficult to find such great support nowadays. The team is active and they continue to update the platform.

Pros

I tested a lot of different tools but went with Dashly. I see a lot of potential but the product is already great as it is. The livechat is great and Dashly's puts a strong focus on leads. There are various templates provided to ease the setup process.

Cons

The UI/UX is not bad but I am a sucker for "pretty" UI/UX so I am hoping for an update/overhaul eventually. I would also like to see more features and functions for the email campaigns.

Muhammad I.

• Customer Support Software

Live chat tool for your website that does not let your site speed performance down

Reviewed on 26/10/2019

Pros

The first impression when I use Dashly is this live chat tool does not let your site speed performance down. The speed of a load of this tool is really fast when you put it on your site. Other Pros that I know are much-much more but what I also really like about Dashly, this tool can trigger auto message chat or pop-up for a done event that the customer did on your website. Ex: your customer has bought for a product on your site so Dashly can track it and can give auto gratitude for your customer. This is cool right...

Cons

The small con is on the support. You need to be patient because of time differential but the support is still amazing.

Dave C.
  • Industry: Design

Great Team and product

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Overall i’m happy with Dashly, but i’m hoping they will build out additional features for email campaigns.

Pros

Dashly is a solid product if you need a need a live chat tool for your website. Theres lots to love but a few things that stand out for me are:
- Dashly is really easy to use.
- They have a great customer support team that is very active in online groups.
- Very fair pricing. Live chats can get expensive fast and Dashly offers a lot for the price.

Its great that they allow you to build a knowledge base as well.

Cons

I really wish they would build offer more functionality around the email campaign portion of their product. Following up with potential customers is key and this seems like a missed opportunity.

Dmitry C.

• Customer Support Software

Dashly helps to convert more leads and warm them up for the Sales team. Good alternative to...

Reviewed on 23/06/2020

I am responsible for lead generation at Belkins. My goal is to provide our sales team the hottest and qualified leads.
When we launched Belkins website and started paid ads we need to convert the new traffic into leads. We used Intercom before. When I tried to test my ideas on how to capture the leads - I realized that I need to wait for my dev team for advanced setting.
Here Dashly came in. It has the tool to map the events for triggered messages. So no code skills required.
Dashly helped to convert the new visitors from paid ads into leads. It Tracks the behavior of every visitor and sends triggered pop-ups to the “hottest” people that are ready to leave email and try Belkins services.

Pros

It fully covered all the jobs that Intercom did for us. And it is more affordable.
It seems that their support team 24/7 here - they are ready to help and assist you in making your ideas live.

Cons

We have a one-page application website. It took some time to set up tracking on it. I suppose it is more about our complex way to improve our SEO. One page apps are not widespread and again Dashly team helped us to cover this issue.

Sumeet M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

Dashly isn't dashing, as it lacks many features.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

We're happy and satisfied with the Dashly earlier but soon after they stopped providing the very essential features like Leadbot and charging extra for those features calling them as Add-ons. We feel disappointed. Secondly, there so many bugs and glitches as even there's no HTML email/message editor.

Pros

It's super simple and easy to deploy. We love the tracking and trigger based pop-ups. Their support is also good.

Cons

We're very much disappointed by their always changing pricing plans and not even included the very basic feature like LeadBot in their standard plans and rather always charging extra for the very basic features like Leadbot or Twitter and Whatsapp integrations which is provided by other similar tools/companies for free.

Hemant S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

Best for Chat support but very limited features

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

Overall we're happy and it's good tool to communicate with our website users on the go. The Dashly Android app is quite feature rich Vs Zendesk or Freshchat. But still the Dashly team has to work lot to iron out many drawbacks.

Pros

Dashly is one of the simplest and easy to deploy and use tools. Just install the plugin and you're done. The support provided by the Dashly team is also good. It has all the essential features but still lots to work.

Cons

It slows down your website a lot. It doesn't have many must have feature like Twitter, Text(SMS) and Whatsapp integrations. You can block or report abuse any chat. And, still the HTML email view isn't there.

Great service

Reviewed on 20/04/2019

Used the service for e-commerce. The results were very pleasing. For the first month, sales grew by 43%.
Service is easy to work, convenient analytics, excellent support, a lot of training materials. Good job guys.

Pros

Everything was great. Easy to use the software.

Cons

Did not find any negative sides, besides some of the features.

Francisco O.

• Customer Support Software

Friendly UX/UI and great support team

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

The Conversations/Chat section work flawless, the support team at any time, even Sundays (Team did that) working for me, helping me with the setup and integrations.

All experience good from the very beginning.

Pros

Feature rich focus on Ecommerce, integrations for that area work great. (Woocommerce, etc)
Central Data at hand with customer (Lead cards)
Powerful API for integrations

Cons

Qualification of leads via chat do not allow name capture, probably this is the only cons that I have found.
You must have authentication in place to prevent multiple site visitors count.