Terminus

Account based marketing for B2B marketers

4.6 /5 (141 reviews) Write a Review!

Jacob F.

No-brainer for marketing engagement

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

We were able to standardize our email footers, as well as introduce campaigns into them seamlessly.

Pros

Intuitive system, easy to ramp up and immediately effective. We recently added the Salesforce integration to our account as well, and this has elevated our ability to target prospects and customers more effectively than ever. We have been using the Sigstr app for 2 years before we got the Salesforce integration app, and I was already very pleased with the results.

Cons

All the suggestions I have made to Sigstr for improving their system, they have responded to and we have seen their system get better and better. So there is nothing now I don't like about the software.

Reverie H.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Good for smaller companies

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Customer support is always helpful, but the amount of times I've had to get support involved (for what I consider I fairly simple tool), and the REASONS why I need to submit tickets, are quite ridiculous in my opinion. I've never had to rope in customer support on any other platform, in order to get the correct data to show on a dashboard/home screen, esp when it's the tool's OWN data they're collecting.

I'd say Sigstr is great for small startup companies, but I wouldn't recommend for larger enterprise-level companies.

Pros

Ease of use in setting up email signature campaigns and assigning them to different groups in your organization.

Cons

The lack of analytics behind campaign results, and the inability to look at results based on specific time frames.

Also a lot of WEIRD bugs in the platform. Ex: I've had to submit tickets to correct the overall results that appeared for each campaign. It was showing the same results (clicks, views, CTR) for EVERY campaign I had, which was obviously not correct. I've also seen inaccurate group assignments when I look at certain campaigns - it would say "assigned to 4 groups", but if I clicked into that campaign's settings it would then show the correct total and list of all the correct groups.

Sigstr doesn't seem to work well at ALL with Outlook. It requires a lot of customer support and screenshares to get it to function properly. I'd prefer Sigstr either figure out a way to make it operate smoothly on Outlook, just as it does on gmail OR market the product as a gmail-ONLY platform.

Keith B.

• Customer Support Software

Hidden Gem for All Digital Marketers!

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

Helped us drive a wave of registrations to our webinar program as well as drive awareness to our various campaigns surrounds product releases, events, and sales promotions.

Pros

Simple to use and to setup. Not an expensive piece to the marketing stack but something that gives you complete control over messaging across various departments. Can have a major impact if you use all the features and deploy it properly.

Cons

Sometimes support can be a little hit or miss, but they are growing so I expect that to get a lot better.

Jenna H.

Great Email Marketing

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

The product looks great and allows me to market a message via my email signature without me having to make the entire email be about the message - I love it!

Pros

It's great being able to market a product, case study or anything via my email signature using a picture, video or saying! Also, it's very easy to change out the message(s).

Cons

I don't have any cons, at this time. I think the product is great and have now used it at two different companies I've worked at.

Hamza M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Why Terminus

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

Being in the Product Support Team we primarily use this to see for logs for our applications and solving technical faults or bugs that our clients report.

Pros

The best thing about Terminus is the built-in ssh client and the flexibility of this terminal over the conventional Windows and Linux-based terminals, the hotkeys, the shortcuts and the ease of work are really fluent and easy. The cherry on top is this being an open-source project that makes it a pretty nice product.

Cons

Till now I have not been able to spot any cons about this particular software however a little more GUI improvements would make it a lot better.

Rachelyn P.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Happy to see Sigstr Improving

Reviewed on 12/06/2019

Initially, things were a little tough with Sigstr to start, we found a lot of errors and issues that we brought to the team and they were very willing to listen. We appreciate that Sigstr took the time to make many of the improvements that we discussed. CSR has been absolutely fantastic to work with the entire time, she is responsive, creative and friendly. We appreciate her willingness to help us when things get confusing or when issues arise. We may have given up on Sigstr earlier if we didn't have her support/help with everything. Overall, happy with the platform.

Pros

I like the general premise/concept of the software - using email signatures as part of an overall marketing plan is a great idea. I like that it's clickable and stands out among the regular email body text. I like all of the recent improvements, considering many of the improvements were suggestions that we made about a year ago. It's nice to know that Sigstr listens to customer feedback and uses it to make improvements. I also like the new addition of gifs and alternating email banners, which is great.

Cons

A lot of the issues we had with Sigstr seem to have been addressed in software updates, which is great. However, we still don't see a ton of referral traffic from the email signatures. I think this is just something we have to work on refining together over time with our campaigns. Would love to see some sort of calendar view setup for the campaigns. Not sure the best way to organize it, but the organization can get a little confusing sometimes.

Not sure if these things have been resolved yet, but a few notes from our previous conversations. If they have been addressed, then great!
When forwarding an internal email (that shows an internal Sigstr campaign) externally it should either 1) remove banner or 2) replace banner with external campaign
Should have a ranking system when you can rank campaigns (drag and drop or number them) in the order you want them to show
Can there be a basic toggle or on/off function that quickly allows you to turn off a campaign, rather than fiddling with dates/schedules
Would love to be able to show alternating campaigns within one signature. For example, one person's signature rotates through a variety of campaigns throughout the day/week (rather than just stuck on one campaign one day, and then a different campaign schedule for a different day).

Sigstr is Awesome!

Reviewed on 28/08/2018

Overall, it is a pretty good up and coming tool with a user-friendly interface. It still has areas of growth and improvement, but it adds value internally and externally for a decent price.

Pros

The signature we have with Sigstr is definitely better than the previous “everyone create their own”. We look more uniform now and the addition of our pictures helps the recipient feel more comfortable with a face to the name. Signatures can be assigned to different groups within the company and the fields in the signature can also be company fields or individual fields. So if you want the Sales Team only to have a signature with their personal LinkedIn, but the company’s Facebook page, that can easily done.

Being someone who prefers Adobe Suites, being able to design my banner however I want and just upload it is very convenient for me. Once created, you can decide if it’s an internal/external campaign and/or assign banners to specific HubSpot lists. Once the campaign is live, you can see who clicked on the banner, how many times and how the campaign is doing via the click rate. Sigstr is also adding carousel banners with the ability to assign different links to each banner which is pretty cool.

The customer service at Sigstr is pretty good as well. They would fix any bugs we found quickly and helped us build our original signature. Since then, employees at Sigstr have kept in touch and even stopped into our office once when they were in town to get our feedback.

Cons

I will say in setting up our signatures, we had a few bugs (which Sigstr quickly resolved) and coding set backs because I cannot code (coding is only required the fancier your signature gets). But once your signature is done, you don’t need any more coding.

Also, someone who doesn’t have Photoshop or Bannersnack skills, might have trouble designing/updating the banners frequently. However, Sigstr is adding an in-platform banner creation option sometime in the future.

Ty F.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Sigstr is a no-brainer!

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

At CSI, we are working to change perceptions of our brand and this technology allows us to put our brand in front of the industry in a way that conveys our evolution as a company. To clarify: Old, stodgy generic companies don't use cuting edge technology like Sigstr. Therefore, just by utilizing the Sigstr solution we are acting in congruence with our marketing vision.

Pros

Offers exponential growth in brand touch-points
We continuously have multiple campaigns running simultaneously depending on the email audience and the sender
Our customer service and account representative are extremely helpful and proactive

Cons

There is nothing i don't like, my only wish is that we were in a place organizationally, to utilize more of the 1:1 ABM capabilities that Sigstr offers.

Lorna M.

• Customer Support Software

Sigstr is user-friendly and supportive!

Reviewed on 13/06/2019

I really enjoy the fact that Sigstr is another outlet for our company to get content out to people we're speaking with. We've had Sigstr banners about everything from events to blog posts to awards our products have won. Banner interaction is really helpful to the marketing team to know who is interested in learning more and what they are most interested in. I also love that Sigstr helps their customers brainstorm new ways to get creative with banners!

Pros

I am a Sigstr user and on my company's marketing team. I create the banners for my company, but Sigstr has a team of people that will help with design work which is really helpful for a team with creative needs! Our support rep has always been prompt with helping us with any questions we have. I also think the dashboard for creating and managing user campaigns is very easy to navigate and work with. They also send out newsletters with webinar invites, campaign advice on how to integrate Sigstr into marketing initiatives such as ABM, banner features and ideas, and more.

Cons

I wish there was an A/B testing feature for the multiple banners option so you could see which versions of which banners in a single campaign are being interacted with the most. I also wish there was a bit more reporting functionality involved to see who is clicking on the banners.

Brad P.

• Customer Support Software

Sigstr Makes it Easy to Deliver a Consistent Brand Message via the Email Signature

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Sigstr has been great to work with. They provide regular updates on their software and reach out to us with new ideas and strategies for making our implementation work better for us. When we do have a question, they respond back to us right away.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Team members can "set it and forget it," installing the software one time. Marketing can then easily update the signature with relevant content at anytime.

Cons

Deploying the signature across a wide number of email clients can be technically challenging. We occasionally need to work one-on-one with team members to get things looking just right.

Lauren P.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Sigstr

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Very easy to use with very few hiccups -- but customer service was able to assist me with any issues I encountered.

Pros

As the marketing director launching new branding for my firm, I was primarily concerned with consistent branding in email signatures across the firm. Sigstr made that super easy!

Cons

The thing I like least is that now I have to add users in groups of 10 -- kind of annoying if I just need to add one user and don't anticipate another 9 will come on board.

• Customer Support Software

Great Product. Particularly for SMB-Medium sized businesses.

Reviewed on 18/06/2019

Pros

Great customer service. I always had a go-to account rep who was extremely prompt with my needs or requests. Additionally, the Sigstr UI allows us to segment our different departments and match them with varying campaigns, which is great.

Cons

Adding avatars/headshots is a bit manual. I can't complain too much, as our rep took care of this for us. However, seems this could easily be made an automated/self-serve process.

• Customer Support Software

Great product, better team to work with

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

Sigstr is simple, easy to use, and freshens up every single email our team sends. Additionally, they have an amazing team that provides first class support and is always willing to go above and beyond to help!

Cons

No complaints about the product on my end. For my team, I don't manage the day to day of Sigstr, but leverage the product in every single email.

Sigstr is great for outbound sales reps

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Great!

Pros

Sigstr is awesome because it is completely customizable. My company has different webinars almost every week and we use Sigstr to promote those to anyone who opens emails from anyone in the company. The links/graphics always look great and really make emails stand out.

Cons

I think it would be helpful if we could turn our Sigstr on/off depending on who we are emailing (ex: someone who has already signed up for the Webinar we are promoting at the time)

Elizabeth S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Sigstr Review

Reviewed on 03/06/2019

Very positive. Amazing company, great product, and top-notch support. Highly recommend!

Pros

Capturing marketing opportunities within our email is such a brilliant idea. Not only is it nice to have a standard company signature, which just looks much better than the alternative - we use it for some many different purposes. Also, have had a great experience with their customer experience and support team. We like that we can segment by employee (we are a team of consultants that work within a few different industries). We've used it to promote our company newsletter, job openings, white papers, podcasts/webinars, etc. It's such a great tool!

Cons

I've had some issues with sizing and stretching of the actual image, I wish I went through the initial onboarding so I understood some of the design nuances. But, Sigstr sent me a few guides right away and even offered a free design. Support is really great.

Omar J.

• Customer Support Software

Best marketing tool to extend marketing reach and maximise engagement

Reviewed on 02/01/2018

- Brand Awareness for the newly launched brand
- Consistent branding (unified look and feel for the email signature across the business and across the different regions and countries)
- Raising awareness (externally and internally) of our marketing key initiatives and campaigns

Pros

- Very easy to setup and roll-out across the company
- Simple to run campaigns across multiple countries / regions / languages with easy dashboard to monitor progress and optimise results
- Super friendly and responsive account team that helped us go the extra mile

Cons

- Lack of integration to CRM (salesforce), resolved in the new release
- More analytics in terms of clickers and viewers, resolved in the new release

Carmel S.

Awesome Signature Campaign tool!

Reviewed on 18/06/2019

Sigstr has the hands down best customer service I've ever experienced with any SaaS company. Keep it up!

Pros

Very sleek UX and UI. Easy to use and the team is fantastic to work with!

Cons

I don't have any cons to add. It's been really smooth.

• Customer Support Software

A fun and easy to use software

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Pros

It can be a great tool to help get campaign information out through every email sent externally. It is as if you have a display ad that you can customize right from any email your sales/accounts team sends. As you can imagine, that can be a powerful feature. They also have ABM capability, but unfortunately is not something we have had a chance to explore.

Cons

It does take some thought and maintenance to keep up to date. It is really easy to just sit on a simple campaign and never change it, which defeats the purpose of the technology.

Haley M.

• Customer Support Software

Sigstr has been a game-changer increasing Calls to Action on our campaigns

Reviewed on 03/05/2018

Pros

The ability to create consistency among our email signatures as well as promote our events, content and internal projects has been instrumental to our branding efforts.

Cons

The functionality and reporting (which is always improving) is always something that could always be increased. Also, ensuring flow and security with emails is always a concern.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome way to control and manage signature lines across your company

Reviewed on 31/01/2018

Pros

It's super easy to keep signature lines up to date with promotions, events and such across your entire company. No need to ask every individual to make these updates on their own.

Cons

The pricing is a bit hard when you have a large team and you need to pay per individual to have this added to their signature.

Supriya B.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

• Customer Support Software

Amazing software built on an innovative idea!

Reviewed on 28/07/2019

Sigstr has allowed me to create interactive email signatures (the feature I like and use the most!). I can also monitor the clicks and effectiveness of various links and be more innovative with changing links to various product pages in my email signature every once in a while. It is a more effective and less in-your-face type of marketing to engage the customers.

Pros

I started using Sigstr after a random search on Google for making my email signatures creative and interactive. Sigstr is truly fundamental in building brand reputation with my clients and also standing out amongst others. The ability to build your company information into the signature is great and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

The software is great although the customer service can be a bit more available for quick answers, other than that I love using the software to design email signatures for me and my team. I am still looking forward to using Sigstr for my email campaigns etc!

Matt B.

• Customer Support Software

We finally have consistent promotional messaging to prospects and customers...

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, flexible on the creative front.

Cons

A little difficult to manage when a sender had multiple email addresses - we've had to create a couple of workarounds - but still very effective.

Mitchell C.

• Customer Support Software

Robust, while simple and scalable

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Pros

My favorite things about the software are actually who's behind the software. When I'm making a purchase decision, I have learned to not chase technology, but the people building it instead. Sigstr is setting the bar for listening to customers and responding to their feedback by incorporating it into their product. Beyond that, they are simply incredible people to work with.

Cons

Every software has annoyances, and Sigstr is no different, but literally nothing that's worth noting.

Ash M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

an easy to use tool that is sometimes frustrating

Reviewed on 15/07/2019

Great software, needs some additional features particularly in terms of on boarding, day to day management is easy.

Pros

Easy to use tool, has a good integration with G Suite, updates signatures in G Suite quickly with no errors.
The signature builder and viewer is perfect allows you to quickly build complex signatures with banners and deploy them with ease.

Cons

We were misled on some parts of the syncing behavior with G suite, we were under the impression Sigstr would be able to pull User metadata (i.e. Title, phone number, etc) from G Suite and then build signatures and apply them. We have to do a CSV upload to get user metadata from G Suite in to sigstr for it to build signatures. An API connection to G Suite or Okta to pull user metadata needs to happen.

• Industry: Hospitality

Keeps everyone on the same page via emails

Reviewed on 23/07/2019

Helps promote events, encourage social media and keep our brand looking good.

Pros

Love how it keeps my tech savvy and tech ignorant users looking on the same page. Keeps the branding looking consistent.

Cons

Can't stop employees from editing their own signatures so, aside from that has been a great use!