PayPal Invoicing

Free online invoice creation and sending

4.6/5

329 Software options

Bryant B.

Love the invoicing

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

Pros

The customization of invoices is great. When I train clients back to back, I can just select a template that I did, type their name and their info populates for me. Just hit send and you're done!

Cons

I have no complaints. It's easy to use, and I get my money with no issues.

Suman S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

Pros

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

Cons

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Edward S.

• Customer Support Software

payment transactions are a breeze

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

This is a good way to do a transaction with people who don't have paypal, but want to pay with a card. It's also a safe and private method since it can be done through their email.

Pros

This seems intimidating to use at first, but it's so easy. Everything is set up and organized in sections for you to just fill out already. The sections are basically labeled as specific things you'd normally see in a transaction like price, item description, their email, and etc. My customers can easily and safely pay with mostly any form of payment when they're ready when the invoice is sent to their email.

Cons

It took me a while how to find out how to edit my seller information. Sometimes I don't want to show my customer my full name and just want my business name to be shown. Turns out I had to have a paypal business account.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great Way to Request Money

Reviewed on 16/05/2019

I've found that this is a really great way to invoice customers without requiring they share any sensitive payment info. It's great for transactions that occur largely over email when people aren't willing to share their credit card number. It's a really great all-in-one solution that lets you create an invoice that can effortlessly be paid.

Pros

-This makes it extremely easy to request money from customers.
-You can adjust the currency to their own.
-Allows people to pay with whatever method they choose, they don't even need a Paypal account.

Cons

-There's almost nothing I dislike. If anything, it's difficult to integrate into payment reporting, but this likely varies considerably by setup.

Monico C.
  • Industry: Photography

Trustworthy resource

Reviewed on 20/04/2021

Creating the invoice is pretty straight forward. Customizing, adding tax, shipping and / or terms is user friendly. The invoices look professional. I really like the fact that you can ask for a deposit and let your client a minimum amount and it records the payment. When you are ready to ask for the balance, resending the invoice with a personal message makes it easy for them to have a clear record of their payment. I also love receiving notifications when you get paid.

Pros

What I like most about using the software is that I already have clients using PayPal and if they don't it doesn't matter when they use invoicing with PayPal as they can pay with any major credit card.

Cons

When using templates is great. Just make sure to save with blank sections so you don't have to replace information in fields from information used on a prior invoice.

• Industry: Banking

Assists Me in Paying Bills on Time

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Pros

I like paying my bills at the end of the day after everything is done. I want to be able to focus on just one task which I can do from my phone. I use PayPal Invoicing which has helped keep things simple. I’m happy that I can complete this task instantly without headaches. The best part is that Paypal Invoicing provides receipts or invoices which enables me to keep track of the payments rendered. I don’t have to keep going back and forth to check. I save all the invoices in one folder that way I know all my bills are paid for that month.

Cons

I don’t have a problem with PayPal Invoicing and have not encountered any issues or concerns. The transaction are secured and you can just link it to your bank account with no hassles.

Jayna H.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

Simple and Straight forward, very nice program for invoicing

Reviewed on 12/07/2019

Definitely recommend you give this software a try if you're in the market for new billing/invoicing software, you won't be disappointed.

Pros

I love the fact that you can use this anywhere you have the Internet, it's very simple and easy to use. Really helps keep monthly billing and accounting organized.

Cons

Nothing, it's a great, straight forward billing program.

Waqar H.

Review About PayPal Invoicing

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

Overall my experience with PayPal invoice is quite good, as i'm running an online store on etsy so its easy for me to generate invoices and get paid from customer. but sometime paypal hold your payment for more than 7 days which i think is bad thing about paypal invoicing. Plus they need to work on their customer service as you need to wait for couple of hours to get connected with an agent.

Pros

Pros Of Using PayPal Invoicing:
1. Easy To Use, you can withdraw your money directly in your bank account.
2. Sending invoices and receiving payments from your customers is very easy.
3. Fast, Safe, and Secure Transactions.
4. Best invoicing solution for those who are running an online store.

Cons

Cons Of PayPal Invoicing:
1. They can freeze your account at any time.
2. Setting up Paypal Invoice in-app is quite confusing but with the passage of time, you get used to it.
3. I'm not satisfied with their customer service it takes 24 hours to get answer from their customer service agent.

Suzan P.
  • Industry: Online Media

PayPal Invoicing Review

Reviewed on 12/04/2021

Overall, the actual ease of use of the PayPal invoicing system is great. I have had massive issues with PayPal's customer service, as well as with several security issues on my account that take forever to get resolved, and each time, PayPal's customer service has made things a nightmare for me before anything actually became resolved.

Pros

I liked how quickly and easily I'm able to create, and send my clients invoices. I also really like how Paypal Invoicing automatically tracks everything for you, and how you are able to place your logo on the invoices as well.

Cons

I have had SO many issues with security on my paypal account, that I was forced to look for a new platform to use to bill my clients. The customer service has been absolutely terrible, and any time I call them with an issue, they cause even further problems with my account, which makes me feel extremely unsafe, and that my money is not safe with them.... and that places my clients in unsecure territory as well, in which I will not allow.

• Industry: Online Media

Invoicing made easy!

Reviewed on 01/07/2021

Pros

I send multiple invoices a day using this platform for many years. It is very user friendly, I can easily keep track of invoices and send reminders.

Cons

I have not run into any issues yet, very happy with this platform

Dionna N.

Reviewed on 02/05/2019

Overall I love the convenience and ease of using PayPal invoice and will continue using it for my business.

Pros

Paypal Invoicing is a great tool for business owners with online purchasing or for quick processing with clients. The option for payment reminders and tips is also great!

Cons

Unfortunately there are times that clients may try and take advantage of business owners by disputing a payment after it has been processed. It would be nice for Paypal to reframe from placing a hold on payments that have already been authorize until a final decision has been made on whether or not the dispute is valid or not.

Chase M.

• Customer Support Software

Great Software and easy to use

Reviewed on 18/02/2021

Pros

The ease of use and very low learning curve makes it deal for most users.

Cons

I am not a huge fan of the fees associated with processing payments. However, every processor has some sort of fee.

Melissa O.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Invoicing

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

We have been able to obtain more customers using this method.

Pros

I love that it’s so simple to create and email an invoice to a customer. They can open it and pay for their order with a credit card without having an account. I get the money as soon as they pay. I also love that there is a security measure behind every purchase.

Cons

Nothing much of this software that I don’t like. I did run into an issue with a customer being refunded for an item that they received yet said they didn’t. That wasn’t fun because it came out of my account.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Pros

The ease of use. Saves all my contact information and basically fills the invoice out for me after I put all the information In during the 1st invoice.

Cons

That it sometimes becomes a hassle when a customer does not pay the invoice, also when someone receives an item true to sale description and they are just trying to get over on the seller. The information and amount of stuff you have to do in order to prove your case is sometimes annoying and overwhelming. Especially when you are a reputable seller

Megan J.

Easy to Get Paid

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

Pros

With PayPal invoicing, I can easily request payment from customers. I can request multiple payments at once which easily saves me so much time. I get notified by email as soon as they pay which allows me to know when to package items up for shipping.

Cons

Slow to load during certain times of the day.

Susan H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software
  • Used for 2+ years

PayPal Invoicing is AWESOME

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

I don't do a tremendous amount of client work, therefore, I don't need fancy expensive accounting software. I like how easy it is to use so I don't have to relearn the software everytime I use it.

Pros

I love how easy it is to create and send an invoice to my clients. The ability to do so and brand it with my logo and business information is great. I don't do a tremendous amount of client work, therefore, I don't need fancy expensive accounting software.

Cons

What can I say? I don't have anything negative to say about this software. PayPal Invoicing fits the bill for me :)

Ronald K.

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

My overall experience with PayPal invoicing has been a very positive one.

Pros

What I like most about PayPal invoicing is how easy it is to use and I can be paid right now with using it.

Cons

What I like least about PayPal invoicing is that lack of customization I am able to have on my invoices

Maria L.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Fairly easy to use, charges a bit much just for an invoice

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

I am able to send a professional looking invoice that is simple and easy to set up, and that I don't have to pay a subscription for. However, I feel they charge too much for the service.

Pros

I appreciated that if feels professional and is easy to use to send invoices. I also like that it's not a subscription service, but that I can use it when I need vs. having to pay for the service even if I don't need it.

Cons

It's a little expensive just for an invoice, when one can just transfer money for free on paypal anyway..

Becca M.
  • Industry: Fine Art

My main way of Invoicing

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

Overall I use Paypal to conduct my business with commissions, Paypal invoice creates a simple and easy to use invoice that my clients can pay using their paypal or credit card easily. Everyone has ease of use and that is important to me.

Pros

Paypal Invoicing makes it simple and easy to send my invoice to a client, as well as including the state sales tax for the goods.

Cons

There isn't really anything I don't like about the software at the time. I can't think of a feature I'd like to add.

Mo'men Y.
  • Industry: Wholesale

PayPal Invoicing Review

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

It's the most reliable payment system in the world, however, there are many things to be improved, which I honestly don't think PayPal will work on any time soon... Maybe at all.

Pros

PayPal is easy to understand, easy for everyone to use and learn in almost no time. What I like about it the most is that it's pretty smooth and fast. I used it for both business and individual purposes and I liked the ease of the process, regardless of what I did. I haven't found any issues with receiving money or transferring money from PayPal to my card. I used the invoicing tool to request payment and it went very smooth and fast. I've also used it to send money, and I haven't found issues with it. However, there might be a few things to be mentioned when we talk about room for improvement.

Cons

Charge-backs are definitely a thing to mention when we talk about the cons of PayPal. PayPal isn't the greatest choice for certain types of business (drop-shipping is an example). Also, taxes are ridiculous and not easy to understand. At some point, PayPal would be awesome for your business at a certain size, but if your business got bigger, you'd definitely need another option that'd be more cost-friendly, even if not as reliable as PayPal.

• Customer Support Software

A perfect way to invoice clients and accept payments

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

It's easy, fast, and efficient. I think there are better invoicing systems but none that clients trust more than Paypal.

Pros

What really stands out to me is that users have options to pay directly with their PayPal balance, credit, debit, or bank transfer. Other apps typically only allow credit/debit cards, but with PayPal the customer has options. Plus, if they want to pay with an external system like Transferwise, they can still do that if you allow it.

Cons

PayPal's customer support is really lacking and difficult to get ahold of. Sometimes it would be nice to actually reach someone.

Braxton J.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

A little outdated

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

Pros

It's easy to use and it's free of charge

Cons

It needs to be updated with newer features

Amy S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, highly reccommend

Reviewed on 28/06/2019

Pros

Paypal invoicing is easy to use. Very easy way to prepare, send, invoices. easy for customers to be able to navigate the invoice and submit payment in a timly manner.

Cons

I do not have any cons while using paypal invoicing.

Danielle S.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

Great Business Tool

Reviewed on 07/05/2021

I am able to invoice clients without any issues. I don't have to worry about anything with PayPal Invoicing.

Pros

It helps me look professional, easy to use and the system has everything I need to get paid by my client.

Cons

I'm trying to think of something that I don't like about PayPal invoicing but I can't think of anything because they have done a great job of giving a business owner what they need.

PayPal Invoicing is the Perfect Solution for Collecting Payments

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

An overall great software for invoicing domestic, as well international clients that prefer this options over others. It is well integrated within the PayPal ecosystem and is widely accepted by our partners world-wide.

Cons

PayPal charges a fee for international accounts. It’s not that much, but it would be great if they could eliminate those fees so you can get the exact amount you charged them for.