ZoomInfo SalesOS Reviews

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Pros

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Cons

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Scott

• Customer Support Software

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pros

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Cons

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Julian
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

Reviewed on 10/09/2020

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you.

Here’s the experience
* I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed.
* Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it.
* Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use.
* After two days we realized something was very wrong.
* They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do.
* Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different.
* We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed.
* Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

Pros

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform.

Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

Cons

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Response from ZoomInfo

Hi Julian,

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Abhisek
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Reviewed on 04/02/2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Pros

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Cons

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Salesintel and Cognism

Better brand value; Better accuracy; Higher no. of quality leads
Ed

Real-Time Streaming Buyer Intent Signals

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Pros

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Cons

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Leadspace and 6sense

Reasons for Choosing ZoomInfo SalesOS

No Intent Data

Apollo

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

Integrations and real-time streaming buyer intent signals
Jill
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

Pros

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

Cons

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

Snov.io and LinkedIn Sales Navigator

Reasons for Switching to ZoomInfo SalesOS

We also considered IIR and Dunn & Bradstreet. We went with D&B and ZoomInfo as they had the most accurate company and contact details.
Vishal
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

Reviewed on 09/04/2023

The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

Pros

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Cons

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Jack
Jack

Solid for US contacts

Reviewed on 27/01/2020

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Pros

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Cons

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Zoom info

Reviewed on 04/07/2023

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Pros

Good to get contacts from a company and you can expand your book of business

Cons

Sometimes the info is too old from pople that is no

Sheena
Sheena

Good tool

Reviewed on 06/03/2019

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pros

Great resource for contact verification.

Cons

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Julia

One of my fave tools

Reviewed on 14/05/2022

Pros

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Cons

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Cory
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Biggest disappointment of the year

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

This has to be the biggest disappointment, and I would never recommend this tool, it's extremely pricey, and when we reached out to our Account Manager for help, he kept saying “well, I remind you, you're on a contract”. We don't feel like we're being listened at. We are still waiting for options to fix this issue, or to cancel this tool that has been of zero use to us. Furthermore, we've gotten training where they keep repeating the same and the same, taking little value from it.

Pros

Integration with Hubspot seemed to work fine

Cons

Where do I start? Since the beginning we express our concerns to the AE assigned to us, that ZoomInfo could be “too big for us”, since we target mainly small to medium companies; after we were reassured that the Data was updated and taken from several channels, we decided to go ahead with the solution. Three months in (almost four), and we haven't gotten one single good lead. Some of the issues are, but not limited to 1) a lot of the information for small business was not up-to-date, 2) "Small businesses" that always end up being part of a bigger company, 3) Mixed information from companies from the Intent because the signal and the suggested contacts are pulled from different companies with the same name, 4) it can take up to an hour to clean ONE contact, since the information is mixed, and as stated before, many times the data is not updated, many people who "doesn't work there anymore", 5) When using the Intent feature and calling the lead, they rarely know what we're talking about, or they got a solution “weeks ago”, 6) Intent topics are locked, and you can change them only a few times during the year, so you want to be extra mindful with those, but of course, these topics are NOT open to you. They give you a long excel list with a thousand of topics for you to “select”. This is so complicated and takes so much time, when it would be easier to do it with on a sharing screen meeting, so 7) will be lack of support.

Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Pros

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Cons

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Peter

• Customer Support Software

The most powerful lead generation software I know

Reviewed on 15/06/2022

Pros

ZoomInfo is one of the most important software solutions of our company. It is used by the whole sales team and our single source of truth regarding lead generation and lead quality. Since outbound sales is our most relevant revenue channel, high quality leads are mandatory for our success. The use experience is very accessible plus we are doing internal trainings with ZoomInfo. I especially like the salesforce integration, which takes a lot of manual workflows away from me. The quality of leads we generate over ZoomInfo is impressive.

Cons

Sometimes it can be necessary to check the researched Email addresses double e.g. with Domain Ninja in order to make sure we save the right contact email. But despite that, I am super happy with ZoomInfo.

Michael
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Pros

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

Pros

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities.
in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Cons

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great.
in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Lusha

Adapt
Mark
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Zoominfo

Reviewed on 11/02/2022

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Overall my experience has been good and customer service has been helpful

Pros

This is the best data content software in the industry. Easy to use and look data up

Cons

The software is very expensive. You pretty much get what you pay for

Rick

• Customer Support Software

Zoominfo is the best product for list acquisition

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

If you are trying to choose between the top options in list acquisition services don't hesitate to choose this one as the universe is far larger and more up to date than anything else out there.

Pros

Zoominfo is simple to use and has the most up-to-date contact info of any similar service I've used. It's rare I ever find a company not listed so I can always at least find a main number for the company and typically any company is well built out with all or most senior executives and usually most Director level and Manager levels as well.

Cons

I feel like they could do better with the way they link to linkedin profiles as very often there seems to be a total mis-match but this is really a minor issue given all the value-add this service provides.

Dylan
Dylan
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Okay but overpriced product. Scummy company

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

It was great as long as we were using their product. But as soon as there was any kind of issue where we wanted to change our contract they threatened legal action super soon. First time I've ever worked with a company that relied more on legal threat to retain customers than providing value. It's been a really negative, hugely distracting experience that is still on-going.

Pros

Their data is pretty good. Not better than some of the other competitors on the market but it did the job.

Cons

- Unexpected evergreen clauses in contract that I was not able to cancel my contract despite reaching out A MONTH before the contract renewal
- Non-responsive sales reps / AR team when dealing with a contract issue trying to reduce the size of my contract before the renewal
- Now being collected for an amount larger than my original contract claiming I didn't reach out to the specific email that was in my contract

Response from ZoomInfo

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for your review and feedback of ZoomInfo. We take this very seriously and sincerely apologize for the negative experience you have had with us. I have gone ahead and spoken to your Customer Success team and they would like to speak with your further to come to a solution. Once again, thank you for voicing your feedback and we hope we get the chance to provide you with a better experience moving forward.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

Erik
Erik

Zoom through prospecting with ZoomInfo

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Overall the experience with ZoomInfo has been great. We transitioned from legacy DiscoverOrg, which, was very outdated and limited us to only a specified amount of accounts and their information. ZoomInfo has opened us up to a whole new world when it comes to prospecting.

Pros

The ZoomInfo platform is super user friendly. The UX is very intuitive and easy to learn. We primarily use ZoomInfo for exporting lead contact information into our Salesforce CRM. We also enable alerts on target accounts to give us up-to-date information on the account that we use in outreach—keeping us relevant in our personalized communications to leads.

Cons

Not a major pain point, but the integration with Salesforce does not use "fuzzy" logic. For example, if I am exporting a lead to an account that already exists in our Salesforce, but the account name in ZoomInfo differs slightly from what is in our Salesforce CRM, the accounts will not match. For example, an account might be named "Acme Inc." in ZoomInfo but we may have the account named "Acme" in our Salesforce. This will not pick up as a match, and then we will have to search for the Account, otherwise a new account will be created, creating a duplicate record.

Mike

Great addition to our tech stack

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

After using ZoomInfo for 2+ years, it has greatly improved my workflow processes for prospecting new sales leads and finding detailed contact information. Prospect and company contact information is updated frequently which has saved me a lot of time while prospecting. We have ZoomInfo integrated into our CRM allowing a streamlined workflow. Another positive about ZoomInfo is the ability to view similar competitors of the companies I'm researching so that I can fill my pipeline more quickly.

Cons

Since using ZoomInfo, I have had zero complaints. Highly recommend!

Roselin
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

Pros

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Cons

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

• Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

An absolute must have for your sales team

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pros

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Cons

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Rick

• Customer Support Software

Adequate , but not impressive.

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Winmo, for example, has far superior contact data, but unfortunately is not as broad across all departments. For non-marketing contacts, Zoominfo is employed.

Pros

It has contact data across all departments.

Cons

Compared to other products, the contact data is out of date. If many contacts are uploaded at once, an error occurs and it uploads a company's main number instead of direct numbers, even when they're available. The LinkedIn links are a joke- they don't go to the right contact, merely a search of members with that name. Other products have the correct link.

Craig
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

Worth its weight in gold!

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Overall, I am pleased with the contact data and business intel ZoomInfo gives me.

Pros

My favorite part is access to cellphone numbers. In a pandemic world, your best chance to reach a prospect is on their cell. Having the option to call that number makes all the difference.

Cons

Their data is not perfect. I’ve called people before at a company only to find out they were dead (for 2 years)! That being said, no other service has data as accurate as theirs. You just have to know it’s not perfect.