influence

Influencer marketing, brand & campaign management software

4.6 /5 (36 reviews) Write a Review!

Alyssa T.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very easy to set up!

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

Pros

What I like most about influence.co is how easy it is to set up. Within an hour you can customize your profile and create a campaign.

Cons

I know they're working on this, but the ability to send and receive attachments would be a major improvement.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a great review Alyssa. It always makes us happy when we hear our customers are navigating the platform with ease. As you said, we are working on adding attachments within messenger and we are excited to launch this feature!

Imad L.

`perfect

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Pros

a considerable time saving in the search for influencers

Cons

the price is not public los d'inscription

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving a positive review Imad. I'm happy we could save you some time in your search for Influencers so you could refocus that time elsewhere.

Harold E.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Good to Network

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

I like the idea of it but would probably need more guidance to keep using.

Pros

I like that idea of making it easier for businesses to meet and hire influencers.

Cons

It's a little difficult to get involved with software.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the kind review, you can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about a feature or idea. https://resources.influence.co

Anuja J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Great way to connect with like-minded influencers!

Reviewed on 30/11/2020

Influence.co has changed our outreach strategy and has connected us with link-minded influencers in ways that would not have been possible otherwise!

Pros

Influence.co is extremely easy to use, has a wonderful database of thoughtful and engaged influencers and is led by a very helpful team. The entire system is designed to help companies large and small succeed in building long term relationships with influencers.

Cons

The software has a lot of features and as a new user, I think it needed a bit more of an education in setting filters so find the influencers I was looking for.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a raving review Anuja!

• Industry: Human Resources

best influencer community

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

very good

Pros

its really usefull and they are extremelly professional

Cons

nothing there i dont like, i just expect to it grow more and more

Response from Marmont

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review, I hope you continue to see growth while working with us.

Rebecca T.

Such an amazing software

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

I can catch the right reach!

Pros

I can say that this software is life, it's like oxygen ! And it helps me a lot to grow my business very professionally

Cons

I loved all the software! It's simply amazing!

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the positive review Rebecca, I'm glad you enjoy the software and have seen growth since working with us.

Kevin C.

What are great product!

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Pros

The Influence.co team is very helpful and invested in our success. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company has been on multiple calls with me and has offered some great pointers. My account manager is also fantastic and has been a great help.

I love that the influencers on this platform are very responsive and really like the Influence.co platform. That makes my job very easy.

Cons

I wish there were some more paid options to reach more influencers quicker.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the kind review Kevin. I am pleased to hear about the positive experience you had while working with our team as well.

When trying to reach more influencers you can also do your own outreach as well and hopefully gain more applicants this way.

Amelia W.

INFLUENCE.CO

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Influence offers me everything I need and more.

Pros

Influence.co isn't software. It's an online platform. I love how easy it makes connecting with existing people from within my network as well as new people, both clients and associates.

Cons

So far, I haven't noticed any problems or things I'd prefer it included that it doesn't already include.

Response from Marmont

Wow, thank you so much for the raving review Amelia! So happy hear about your success while working with us.

Alicia S.

Great for a Novice Like Me

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Short of picking up the phone and calling me to walk through things step by step, they could not have been more personal and helpful.

Pros

Not knowing much at all about influencer marketing, Influence.co made it easy for me to get set up and going. Not only did the software guide me through the process, but the emails and webinars offered are very helpful.

Cons

It's robust. So as with any software program, there is a lot to discover.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving a great review and giving us such good feedback Alicia. You can always refer to our recourse center if you are unsure about something.

Karen O.
  • Industry: Food Production

Salsas campaign

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

I was trying to contact influencers to make them try the salsa and get their review. I tried contacting them directly and I didn't have success. With influence.co it was really easy to set up the campaign and within a couple of days I hadmore

Pros

Easy to set up the campaign and to define influencers characteristics

Cons

Include examples of basic campaigns for new users or small businesses

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a great review Karen. You can always refer to our resource center when you are not sure about something. Heres a great way to get started when building a campaign brief - https://resources.influence.co/article/50-creating-a-campaign-brief

Andrew M.
  • Used for 6-12 months

My Experience with influence

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Pros

its is easy to get started with, and the free introduction via zoom was good to learn a bit more about the product

Cons

contact with influencers, as wasn't quite sure how to approach them or answer som of what they wer were asking.

Response from Marmont

Andrew, I'm happy to hear you had an easy time getting started.

You can always refer to our resource center when you're not sure how to approach any member of our community.

Thao P.

Great, easy-to-use platform!

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Pros

It is a very easy to use platform. I did not have to spend a huge amount of time learning what it was about, what the company does, and how to navigate through everything. I'm very busy and do not have time to watch endless tutorial videos or going through numerous onboardings just to understand what's going on. This platform was quick to learn, very intuitive design, and I like that the goal of the platform is to create a community and not just a place for money exchange.

Cons

The content in the feed could be better optimized to be more applicable to the users such as information for brands to create better campaigns or information for influencers to market themselves better to brands.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Thao. We are working on the content that emerges in the feed and hopefully you will start to see some positive changes!

Drishti S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

The most informed place to look for influencers

Reviewed on 04/10/2020

The overall experience for me has been extremely good. I would definitely recommend this platform to all businesses looking out for influencer collaborations.

Pros

The software provides an ease of navigation while looking for influencers. It has something for everyone. One can connect to innumerable influencers through this platform based on their preferences, industry, budget, geographies and type of work. The platform is easy to use, very user friendly and does not require a lot of learning. For anyone looking out for influencers to promote your brand, this is the best platform out there!
From an influencer point of view as well, I think the platform provides a space to not only established ones but also to those just starting out by helping them connect with businesses.

Cons

Some people have fake profiles that sometimes may leave you stranded and impact your experience but I think that is a part and parcel of every platform. There is nothing else that I can think of.

Response from Marmont

Wow, thank you Drishti for leaving such a wonderful review and great feedback. We have been working on filtering out older profiles and spam users.

Nicholas O.

Good Software, Poor Influencers

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

It was okay. Thought it was overpriced, staff was kind and helpful, software was good, however the management was unresponsive and the influencers on the platform weren't high quality.

Pros

The software makes a lot of sense in terms of the requirements. The customer service and account team is pretty helpful. Management is not at all

Cons

The influencers might aid in brand awareness, but they do not convert. There are a lot of fake profiles, or profiles w/ fake followers. Super commercialized influencers.

Response from Marmont

Nicholas, I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team.

Each profile is built by the creators themselves on our platform. We do not scrape data for this reason. We pride ourselves on real people having real conversations.

In the future, long-term collaborations are better suited for businesses looking to increase sales as opposed to brand awareness. Consumers need to see a product 6-12 times before making a purchase.

• Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

It is helpful but not so easy to use

Reviewed on 17/04/2021

Pros

We found a couple of influencers for our marketing campaign. The software has a database of influencers in different parts of the world

Cons

Unfortunately, there are many fake profiles and it is difficult to find the right influencer.

Response from Marmont

We have a weekly webinar for businesses that explains best practices in influencer marketing and for our using influence.co

Each profile is created and built by the influencers on our platform themselves. Impersonation is strictly prohibited and we encourage businesses to report these types of accounts to our support team so we can take action.

Sian O.

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

As a new user my experience so far is certainly a positive one, and I am excited to see the results.

Pros

I have recently started using Influence.co to create a campaign for my business. I love how easy it is to use, and gave me access to thousands of influencers within minutes, instead of spending hours trawling the internet searching for suitable candidates to approach.

Cons

So far, I have yet to come across any cons.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Sian. We love hearing about the positive experiences here on Influence.co

Lyndsie L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Best Way to Social Media Market!

Reviewed on 03/10/2020

An Amazing Experience!

Pros

Its extremely helpful and easy to navigate. They also have a wide variety of serious brands and influencers to help your business grow and reach it's maximum potential.

Cons

Absolutely nothing about this site that could be said negatively. I adore it!

Response from Marmont

Lyndsie, thank you for leaving such a raving review. Its so amazing to see our members have a positive experience!

Aastha A.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Influence- An easy to use and results-friendly app

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

AMAZING.SUPPORTIVE AND ONE OF THE BEST SOFTWARES I HAVE USED TILL DATE. Too good to be real.

Pros

Amazon Storefronts filters! Truly a pioneer in this respect. So easy to find people, reach out to them and stay connected. The feed is such an influencer discovery platform at Influence.co. The feature to invite influencers to your campaigns, ease to launch campaigns, accept reject and consider applications, makes my day better and work a lot easier.

Cons

I loved everything about the software. Truly. No hardships faced as such.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for such a wonderful review. Im so glad you had a positive experience when working with us Aastha!

Augustine O.

Influence.co

Reviewed on 28/09/2020

Pros

Great way to recruit influencers to assist in marketing your brand

Cons

It was a little confusing targeting US only. Got a lot of recruits from outside USA

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving a great review. We allow campaigns to include a target location, anyone outside that location will not be able to apply. Hopefully this helps for your next campaign with us.

Zul A.

Great

Reviewed on 03/10/2020

Awesome

Pros

A great community to network in that can help with brand growth

Cons

Took a little while working out how the bits fit together but then all good

Response from Marmont

Thank you for the kind review Zul, we have a strong community, and I'm glad to see you utilizing that.

Ronia C.
  • Used for Free Trial

Very professional site

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

So far... I hope to find good people that will collab with my boutique!!

Pros

I think so far that is very easy to use!

Cons

I can't think in anything so far. Everything look's easy to use and very professional site!

Response from Marmont

Thank you for such a positive review Ronia. It is nice to hear you are finding the site very user friendly.

Andrew M.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

How Influencer Help Me On Social Promoting

Reviewed on 02/10/2020

My overall with influence is only three to four stars

Pros

Software is easy to use and it make you to be able to compare how you are rating with other influencers and able to ask help from others

Cons

I was be able to get help I needed fast at professional way .

Response from Marmont

Thank you Andrew for leaving such a great review! I'm so glad you were able to ask questions and get help from our community!

Pavel L.

• Customer Support Software

Using influence.co to boost Instagram sales

Reviewed on 01/10/2020

Great experience, will continue using for our coming campaigns

Pros

Access to impressive influencers community of all walks
Verified influencers

Cons

Messages tab - a little complicated when accessing from mobile phone

Response from Marmont

Thank you Pavel for the positive review and feedback. We will see how we can make mobile messaging more user friendly.

Dawn G.

Great Tool For Businesses Looking To Advertise Through Influencers

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

Overall, I am extremely happy with this software. It's the first of its kind that I've tried, so I can't compare it to other similar applications. But I'm very happy with the simplicity and overall ease of using this platform.

Pros

Prior to using this software I sought out influencers directly from social media platforms. I couldn't set my rates, had little negotiating power, and was often simply ignored by uninterested parties. It was time consuming work combing through countless profiles trying to find a decent (real) influencer to take my product. Influence totally changed the game by connecting me specifically with influencers in my niche, on platforms I was looking to advertise on, within a price range that I was comfortable with. It made advertising with influencers a hundred times easier and much less timely.

Cons

Unfortunately- you're still going to pay high prices for specific influencers. People with larger followings or in smaller niches tend to just require higher payouts. You do have more negotiating power on this platform than you would from essentially "cold messaging" them, but many influencers still have astronomical costs.

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving us such a great review Dawn. We are so glad to hear that a number of our features made working with influencers that much easier for you!

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

My Influence.co

It is 6 out of 10
I want them to make sure all influencers are of good quality. Youtubers and Tiktokers are very few as well - hope they can add more.

Pros

Two years ago, the database of influencers are of good quality. Now, it's like they have added every account user who wishes to be in this site. Some are not active and you can see that the quality of posting is below the standard. I would rather see a small number of influencers in this site but are of high quality. I suggest someone should check each account for approval to the site. You can't just add every Instagrammer or Youtuber - there must be some parameters to be considered.

I tried to post a free influencer campaign. Only two have responded. It is for Youtubers but these people are Instagrammers. I was contacted by the site's account manager to try the paid version but I was hesitant.

It's easy to use

\]

Cons

Not giving me enough value I was expecting

Response from Marmont

Thank you for leaving such valuable feedback. Using our Influencer Search you can specify categories, reach, ER's and more. You should try this feature to see if you will connect with influencers who meet your standard!